Behind That Door

By ssupppppy

Ethan was nine when they locked him behind that door. Why? Because he killed his own father so he was condemn... More

16 Years Back
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

9K 351 102
By ssupppppy

Happiness is loving your life. And I am loving my life very much right now. All because of him. Him. What should I call him? A stranger? but I feel like I know him since forever. An acquaintance? Well, that would be hypocritical of me to say that. I am well acquainted with the taste of his lips, tongue, skin, and that explains just fine that we are more than acquaintances. A friend? But you don't kiss your friend or dry hump them for that matter. My cheeks burned the brightest shade of red as the memories flew through my head. His hand all over my body and how much I enjoyed that. I discovered something new about me that day. I had no idea I could be this lusty. That feeling, though. It felt as if I was burning from inside. A sweet kind of burning sensation spreading all across my skin. 

Maybe lovers? Whoa..where that thought came from? I slapped the back of my head. Ethan Claymont and I can never happen. He is the sole heir of Claymont Industries and I am..I am just an ordinary girl who belongs to the lower middle class. We are no match. The only reason he is giving me so much attention is that he hasn't seen the outside world. There are girls far prettier than me. I twisted my lips as the thought dampened my spirit a bit. I am aware of the fact that I am an average-looking girl. And he is..He is Adonis in a human form. 

The door squeaked, commanding my attention. I stood up as my boss sauntered in, studying a file.

"Spring. You finished your work?" she queried while stepping towards her desk.

"Yes, Dr. Anderson," I nodded. She hummed in response.           

"Alright then. You can leave," she settled into her chair and pulled a file from the heaps of files piled on her desk. 

"Bye and Goodnight, Dr," I wished her. She greeted me back before turning her eyes towards her file.

The day went well. I didn't see Fred today and that was a huge relief.

Mom was in the mansion when I came back home. She had made me dinner but I decided to wait for her. 

I utilized the time by making a chocolate cake for him as an apology for leaving him alone last night. I had bought and brought all the ingredients with me. I made a large chocolate cake to save for Mom and me as well so that Mom doesn't arch a brow at my weird behavior. My go-to place is usually my bed after coming from the hospital and here I am in the kitchen making a cake. It is bound to raise suspicion.

I almost jumped in joy when the microwave beeped. The mouth-watering aroma of cake permeated the entire house, the second I put it out from the microwave. It was smelling really good. I just hoped it tasted good as well.

"What are you doing here?" I spun around and saw Mom watching me with a raised brow. 

"I was craving something sweet," I shrugged while placing the dessert on the plate. She looked unconvinced. I don't blame her for that. She knows very well that I don't have a sweet tooth. 

"But...." 

"Mom..I am really hungry. Let's eat," I cut her in and rubbed my belly to emphasize. Thank god that worked and she stopped with her interrogation.  

I cut two small pieces from the cake for Mom and me and placed them on the table. Mommy doesn't have a sweet tooth just like me. I really really hoped that Ethan likes sweet dishes. Today the mansion had some guests and so Mom had to overwork herself. I thought the cake would ease her up.   

"How is it?" my heart thudding loudly against my chest as I narrowed my eyes and watched her chewing the piece. My heart sank when she twisted her face in what seemed like distaste and then she nodded her head, filling me with hope. And then she glared at the piece, as though, it had robbed her of her one month salary. 

"Mom....Will you say something?" I said, annoyed. 

"It's delicious," she swiped her finger through the cream and shoved it into her mouth. A gigantic smile spread across my face as my booming heart eased a little by her compliment. I dug in and thrust the spoon inside my mouth. I nodded my head in approval. It was good. It was damn good. He better like it.

I retired to my bedroom after dinner. Mom went into hers. I took a shower, soaped my body with my lemon body wash, lathered my hair thickly with my lilac shampoo, and slipped into my light pink nightdress. The time was ticking by and I continued to play and replay our last meeting in my head. I wondered if something like that would happen again tonight. 

I chew on my thumb's nail as I paced across the room. My eyes darting towards the clock every other minute. I had to wait till midnight when the lights of the mansion turn off, indicating everyone has retired to their bed.

And the time finally arrived. I went downstairs towards the kitchen. I could hear the loud snoring of Mom from the kitchen. I seized the cake from the fridge and mindfully padded towards the exit of my house. The sky above was decked with tiny sparkling stones. The light of his room was on.

It was our third meeting and I was still as nervous as the first time. I am not the one who believes in fate but here I had left everything to my destiny. I was going with the flow like a river with the desire of uniting with its ocean.

I was fully aware of my surrounding as I strolled towards the mansion like a professional thief that I wasn't. My head moving left and right while ascending the stairs to the main door. I lightly pushed at the wooden door that creaked open. Closing it behind me, I went into the kitchen for the key. 

With my mind on alert mode, I stalked towards the stairs. My heart was smacking hard as I started climbing the stairs. I know very well that there will be a hell to pay for me if I got caught by anyone. With footsteps lighter than the feather, I managed to reach his floor. I blew out a breath of relief and walked over to his door, carrying the cake. I combed my hair with my fingers, smoothened out my most expensive nightdress before injecting the key into the hole.  

I had just turned the key when the door swung open on its own, revealing the man, I had taken this many risks for.

"Hey," his chocolate brown eyes sparkled as he rewarded me with his stunning smile. I lost myself in his eyes as Alice got lost in the wonderland. His eyes are magical and otherworldly.    

"Hey," I responded, dazed.

His gaze flickered down to the cake that I was carrying. 

"Is that for me?" his eyes still on the cake. 

"Yeah.. I was wondering..I thought..." nothing was coming to my head at that moment. Nothing. He smirked.  

"Get in," he sidestepped. I licked my lips and sauntered in. His dominant aura messing with my head. 

I placed the cake on the table.

He took me by surprise when he sneaked his arms around my waist and started sniffing my hair. 

"You smell delicious, Rose," he inhaled noisily. He spun me around in his arms. 

"I want a taste," he whispered while brushing his lips against mine before capturing them. My eyes fluttered close as I felt him rolling my lower lip between his teeth. A shiver of pleasure wrecked through my body, leaving a tingling sensation in its wake. Being here with him felt so right, so natural. I kissed him back while fisting his hair. He tilted my head and deepen the kiss. His tongue diligently stroked all the sensitive areas of my mouth, earning a moan from me. 

"Why did you leave yesterday?" He started giving soft kisses all over my jaw. My hands slid down to his shoulder.  

"I..I had to," I uttered through my haze as his lips grazed my throat. 

"You know how upset I was when I woke up and found you gone?" he pushed the sleeve off and peppered gentle kisses across my shoulder blade. 

"Mmmm," I tilted my head to give him more access.

"I wanted to rip the world apart, hunt you down, and punish you for leaving me," he murmured against my skin. 

I shuddered when those words slipped past his lips. 

"I . I am sorry," I responded, not understanding a single word I was saying. 

He hummed before biting hard into the sensitive skin of my neck. I gasped both in surprise and pain but he didn't let up. However, the pain soon turned into pleasure when his tongue started to caress the freshly formed bruise. He yanked at the skin before releasing it. 

He lifted his face off my shoulder and looked me in the eye. A heart-melting smile floating across his lips. 

"I like this dress" he spoke in his velvety voice. while pulling the sleeves back in their place.

"Thank you," I gulped  

Ethan picked the cake from the table and led me towards his room.

His books were stacked neatly on the shelves. 

"You like to read?" I asked him while surveying his room. 

"Yeah. That's my only source of acquiring knowledge about the outside world," he said. His statement hit me hard. He had never been outside this room. His voice gave nothing away but I couldn't help but wonder if he wanted to see the outside world? 

"Which one is your favorite?" I asked plucking one of the books from the shelf. 

"The Great Gatsby" he responded without missing a beat. 

I frowned at his choice. I haven't read the novel but have seen the movie. It's a tragic love story. I hated the way it ended. All novels and pictures should end with a happy ending. My fav is Pride and Prejudice. It has a happy ending. Darcy is a darling. His love for Elizabeth is so inspirational. 

"Great Gatsby has no happy ending. It leaves you in tears," I stated flatly

"Happy endings are overrated. People forget them as soon as they flip the book shut. The heart connects the most with tragic endings. It forces its way into your heart and messes with your head for days. You know why? Because we all have suffered those tragic ends at some point in our life," he said. 

My brows scrunched up.

"Whatever. Happy Endings are the best. People love them" I argued while putting the book back to its place.  I turned around.  

"Are you sure? If my memory serves me right the most celebrated romances are the ones with tragic ends," 

"I don't..." 

"Romeo and Juliet, Titanic, Gone with the wind, Casablanca, all have unhappy endings but still are considered masterpieces. I haven't seen the movies though only read about them," his arms folded against his chest. 

"And there are many with happy endings also. Jane Eyre, P&P, Cinderella..," I objected. 

"That's a fairy tale for kids," he narrowed his eyes while folding his arms across his chest. 

"Yeah. But a love story, nevertheless, which by the way people adore. The point is we all want a happy ending. In reality also. I mean what's the point of living if you can't have a happy ending. You tell me, don't you want a happy ending?" 

Ethan started taking purposeful strides towards me. He stopped when he was just a step away from me and placed his arms on the shelf right above my head. He bent to my level and looked into my eye.     

"It's more about the journey than the end, Rose. I won't care about the end as long as I'll have my woman walking alongside me every step of the way," His minty breath fanned my face as he whispered those mystical words. The passion in his voice left me all agog. He wasn't answering my question, he was making a point.

Heat rose up my cheeks. Does he mean what I think he means? His woman? But we have just met. Ain't we going too fast? How can he be so sure? Or maybe he didn't mean that. Am I misconstruing everything, then? I had no idea what I was supposed to think. 

"You got my point, right?" he fixed me with a meaningful gaze.

"Yeah," I uttered. 

"Good. Now, let's have the cake," he pulled back and dragged me towards his bed. 

"Let me get the spoons," I needed a moment to calm my racing heartbeat. He nodded and I rushed out of the room. 

I dragged in a long breath. His words reverberating in my head. What should I make of them? 

I grabbed the spoons and came back to his room. He was sitting on his side of the bed.  

I walked over to him and handed him one spoon while taking a seat next to him.

"It looks amazing," he eyed the cake with interest. I couldn't hold back the tiny smile that broke through my lips. 

" Dig in," I said

Ethan drove the spoon into the mushy dessert, scooped the bite before shoving it inside his mouth. I waited for his judgment with bated breath.

"You made it?" he asked me while chewing.

"Yes," I enunciated, trying to read his expression.

"It's delicious," the same words Mom had said. I smiled triumphantly as I felt pride filling me.   

He took another bite before nudging the spoon towards me. I bashfully took the spoon in my mouth without meeting his gaze. Self-conscious, I chewed the bite in the most ladylike way I could. 

My body stilled when I took note of is the hand that was reaching for my lips. He wiped something off the corner of my lips and pressed his thumb suggestively at the seam of my mouth. I opened my lips just enough to let the tip of his thumb glide in. He took a sharp breath when I started sucking on his thumb. He pushed more of it into my mouth. We held eye contact as I twirled my tongue around his thumb. His jaw tightened and his gaze darkened with lust, telling me he was about to snap any moment now. In the next second, he pulled his thumb out from my mouth. 

 Without moving his eyes from me, he dipped his fingers into the cake and deliberately smeared the chocolate across my cheek, catching me unawares. Before I could figure what he was doing, he leaned forward and swiped his hot and heavy tongue across my cheek. I breathed a sigh and my eyes fluttered closed in pure bliss. 

I moaned when he stick the chocolate at the base of my neck and licked it greedily. His tongue moving over my skin like a starving snake. He pushed me down in the bed and straddled me. I felt him drawing the strings of my neckline, loosening up the nightdress. He yanked my dress down and smeared the chocolate all over my upper chest. I inhaled sharply when his tongue started cleaning the mess he had created. His soft locks tickled my face.

My insides curled up both in excitement and pleasure when he pulled the dress further down, exposing the soft swell of my breasts. I knew I should have stopped him but I didn't want to. He stilled for a moment, taking in his new discovery. He ran his hand over them before squeezing them lightly. 

I fought for yet another breath when he smudged the cake all over my breasts, giving special attention to my aroused nipples, covering them with a thick layer. 

I wriggled underneath him as he started to roll his tongue over my breasts, introducing me to a titillating sensation. He twisted and twirled his sticky tongue all over my mounts, deliberately avoiding my nipples. I wanted him to get there. I was feverish with all the desire building up inside me. 

After a while, he swiped his tongue over my attention-starving bud sending a shiver of pleasure down to the soul of my feet. He closed his mouth and started eating my chocolate-covered nipples voraciously.

"Fuck," I purred in a daze as he continued to suck the chocolate off my bud. I was aware of his hands as well. one of them was running up my thighs whereas the other was underneath me keeping me locked.

My pleasure intensified multifold when I felt his fingers massaging my core through the thin fabric of my panty. the pleasure was blinding and deafening. His tantalizing touch was sending my mind into overdrive. I was hot all over. Every cell of my body was burning with lust, want, and greed. I clutched hard at his shoulders as he licked and tongue-fucked my skin thoroughly.         

And then I felt his hands slipping into my panty and that is when I snapped out of my haze.

It's too early. Too early. My self-consciousness took over my lust and I stopped him. 

"No," I half-shrieked. His hand froze just like his body. He glanced up at me. Lust flaming in his own orbs.  

"It's too soon," I spluttered. It took a second for my words to reach him through the thick cloud of lust he was surrounded by.

He blinked at me absently and then nodded as the realization dawned upon his features before getting himself off me. There was no expression on his face. 

Is he mad at me? I thought to myself. My heart sank. The urge to get him to talk to me took over.

He walked into the washroom as I sat up and straightened my dress. I waited a few moments for him to come out but he didn't. Is he avoiding me? 

What? Is this the end?

Dejected and dispirit, I got off from his bed, exited his room, and marched over to the front door. I took hold of the knob and was about to spin when he grabbed my hand from behind. 

"Where do you think you are going?" he queried while whirling me towards him.

"I thought you..you wanted me to leave," hesitance clear in my voice. I kept my eyes off him. 

"Did I say so?" he questioned in his deep baritone voice. I shook my head in negative.

"Then why did you think that?" he asked

My tongue darted out as I kept my gaze on his bare chest.

"I stopped you," I said.

"So?" 

" I thought you are mad at me," 

"Just because you said no?" he sounded unconvinced

I nodded. 

"I want you Rose and I'll have you," he clarified in a stern voice.

He pinched my chin and tilted my face up so that I could look into his eyes 

"All of you but only when you want me to," he promised in his deep voice, causing a wave of electricity to pass through me.     

He walked me back to his room where we changed his bedsheet and snuggled for a while. This time he stayed awake with me till my stay. I promised to come back again tomorrow night. He let me go reluctantly.   

I returned to my room at 3.45, not knowing there was someone who was well aware of our secret meetings.  

Let me know your thoughts on today's chap. 

Want quicker updates? Do follow my page and like this story. And COMMENT.                         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.2K 31
Drake, a man with blazing blue eyes. Silas, a man with breathtaking green eyes. Hunter, a man with astonishing hazel eyes. All three of them, with ab...
100K 2.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
308K 2.5K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
71.8K 1.6K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...