K-Pop Smut One-Shots

By Hobi_Jiminie

Just a book filled with K-Pop smut. (All these smuts are written by me.) Copyright ยฉ 2020 Hobi_Jiminie More

The Neighbor - Min Yoongi (BTS)
Needy - Jeon Jungkook (BTS)
Baby Making - Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)
Prank - Kim Taehyung (BTS)
Online Class - Bang Chan x Felix x Reader

Often - Park Jimin (BTS)

667 15 1
By Hobi_Jiminie

Park Jimin, the school playboy. Every girl and boy wants him, including me. But he would never talk to me. He doesn't even look at me. He's been with different girls each week. It's like he's been with every girl in the whole school. Except me. He would never want a girl like me. I'm just the nerd and he's one of the popular boys.

It was just a typical day at school. I got ready for school and was on my way to school, listening to music like I always do. When I got to the school gate, I saw Jimin standing there with his friends and his arm around another girl.

I put my head down and walked past them, going inside the school. I went to my locker, putting the combination into the lock then opened it. I grabbed my math book then closed the locker. I looked to my left when I heard the door open. I saw Jimin, his current girlfriend and his friends walk inside.

Jimin glanced at me and smirked before walking away with his girlfriend. I shook my head then headed to my first class, walking to my seat and sat down. I got everything ready for when the teacher walks inside. The rest of the class walked inside with Jimin being the last one. He sat in the back and hardly ever paid attention to what the teacher was saying. The teacher soon walked inside and started the lesson.

While I was doing the assignment that was assigned, a folded piece of paper was put in front of me. I looked and saw Jimin walking to the pencil sharpener at the front of the class. I grabbed the paper and unfolded it then read what it said.

Meet me at the abandoned classroom during lunch and don't make me wait.

I looked up and Jimin was walking back to his seat and he smirked at me when he walked past me. I looked back at the note then started working on my assignment with the note on my mind.

It was soon lunch and I was more nervous than I have ever been in my life. I made my way to the classroom that's been abandoned since something happened in there from long ago. It was on the second floor in the hallway no one goes through because of the classroom. I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before grabbing the door handle and slowly pushed it open. I saw someone looking out the window but turned around when the door opened. Of course it was Jimin.

"Close the door and lock it." He said.

I did as he said while he walked towards me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the desk where the teacher would be sitting at. He picked my up by under my arms and made me sit on the desk. He spread my legs and walked between them, putting his hands on my thighs.

"What are you doing Jimin?" I asked, both scared but also needy.

"I know you look at me Y/N, don't think I didn't notice." He said, smirking.

His voice was making me wet. Each minute that passed by, I was growing more needy for him. He slid a hand up my thigh and under my skirt. He placed his hand on my clothed pussy and he smirked.

"Already wet for my baby girl?" He asked, starting to rub my pussy through the fabric of my panties. "Am I making you hot Y/N? Am I causing you to get this wet?" He asked, knowing the answer.

I nodded my head and he stopped his hand movement.

"I'm going to need words baby girl." He said. "Am I making you wet?" He asked again.

"Yes Jimin, you're making me wet." I said, wanting him to keep going.

"Of course I am." He said. "Tell me, do you want me to fuck you against this desk baby girl?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I said. "I want you to fuck me against this desk so hard, I can't walk for months." I said.

He growled before sliding his hand under my panties and slid his fingers between my folds until he got to my clit. He massaged my clit in a circular motion, making me moan.

"Mmmh." I moaned.

He then slid two fingers into me and thrusted them in and out of me, making me moan again. His movement got faster and he started to curl is fingers so the tips of his fingers were rubbing against my walls. I was starting to tighten around his fingers, getting closer to my climax. I arched my back and released around his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and put them in his mouth.

"You taste great baby girl." He said, pulling his fingers out of his mouth.

He brought his face closer to mine and connected our lips. He placed a hand on the back of my head and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me, making his growing bulge go against my aching pussy. One of his hands was placed on my hip while the other was placed on my thigh. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I didn't grant it and the hand that was on my hip, slid to my right breast and he squeezed it, making me moan in the kiss. He pushed his tongue deep into my mouth and explored the inside.

My arms was wrapped around his neck and I pulled his head closer to make him go deeper. He pulled out of the kiss and made his way down to my neck. He sucked and bit on the skin, leaving a mark on my skin. I moved my head to the side to give him more room. After a minute, he pulled away and started taking my shirt off and threw it to the floor. He reached around me and unclasped my bra, throwing it the floor with my shirt.

He connected his mouth with one of my nipples while pinching and rolling the other between his fingers.

"Jimin." I moaned.

He switched sides and gave the other side the same treatment before pulling away. He took his shirt off and let it fall to the floor then unbuckled his belt then undid his pants, pulling them down with his boxers. He kicked them off then he pulled my skirt and panties off. We were both naked in front of each other. I looked down and saw how big he was, making me wonder if he'll fit.

"Don't worry baby girl, it'll fit." He said.

He jerked himself off for a little bit before going back between my legs. He pulled me to the edge of the desk and aligned up to my entrance. He pushed the tip into me and slowly slid the rest inside me until he was fully inside of me. I wrapped my arms around him and put my face in the crook of his neck while scratching at the skin on his back, making him groan.

"Fuck baby girl, you're so fucking tight." He moaned.

He started thrusting into me and our hips touched gently for a minute.

"You're so fucking big Jimin." I moaned.

He placed his hands on my ass and thrusted faster. His hips was slamming against mine, making the skin make a slapping sound.

"Oh my god Jimin." I moaned, throwing my head back.

"You like how I'm fucking you baby girl? You like my cock inside your tight little pussy?" He asked, through moans.

I couldn't speak through all the pleasure I was receiving from him. His speed started to slow down, making me frustrated.

"I'm going to need words baby girl." He said.

"Yes Jimin." I said. "I like your cock inside my tight pussy and destroying it." I said.

He didn't say anything just thrusted faster until he was going at an inhuman speed. I put my head back while he put his head in the crook of my neck, letting out deep moans next to my ear.

I started tightening around him and I soon released around around him. He kept thrusting and I felt his thrusts get sloppier and after a few more thrusts, he released deep inside me. He continued thrusting to ride out our highs before pulling his softening dick out of me.

"Damn baby girl, that was fantastic." He said, heavily breathing.

"Yes it was." I said, trying to catch my breath.

We put our clothes on and he looked at me.

"Y/N." He said.

"What is it Jimin?" I asked, looking back at him.

"I like you." He said.

"I don't believe that, seeing you with other girls." I said.

"Those girls meant nothing to me." He said. "I just didn't know how to tell you." He said.

"So you thought to have sex with me would be a good time to tell me?" I asked.

"Only way I know how but please believe me that I do have feelings for you, have for a long time." He said.

"I like you too Jimin." I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend." I said.

"I love you Y/N, always will." He said. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said.

"I love you too Jimin and I want to spend my life with you too." I said. "Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course baby." He said.

"Did you sleep with any of those girls?" I asked.

"No, I only slept with you." He said.

I smiled and kissed him with him returning it. We then went to our next class together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
196K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...