You Are The Reason

By ameesaAhlam

"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlu... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: All Alone
CHAPTER 2: Save Me
CHAPTER 3: You Are Safe Here
CHAPTER 4: Personal Maid
CHAPTER 5: Trust
CHAPTER 6: Cookies
CHAPTER 7: Trouble
CHAPTER 8: Aurora
CHAPTER 9: Furious
CHAPTER 10: You Are A Monster
CHAPTER 11: All My Fault
CHAPTER 12: Attack
CHAPTER 13: Disappeared
CHAPTER 14: Avoiding
CHAPTER 15: Comfort
CHAPTER 16: Funeral
CHAPTER 17: In Love
CHAPTER 18: Screwed
CHAPTER 19: Brother?
CHAPTER 21: Breakfast
CHAPTER 22: You Drive Me Crazy
CHAPTER 23: You Are The Reason
CHAPTER 24: Bring Down The Searlus Mafia
CHAPTER 25: Lies
CHAPTER 26: Lies (Part 2)
CHAPTER 27: Tears
CHAPTER 28: Date?
CHAPTER 29: Wife
EPILOGUE
New Story!
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story!

CHAPTER 20: Pleasure

11.8K 502 43
By ameesaAhlam

Mature content ahead...

I never thought that I would be writing a mature content but here I am, thanks to pavni_sharma who kept pestering me to write mature contents in my story.
God. If my family sees this, I am so dead.

Anyway, this is the first time I wrote something like this so...it won't be that good but I tried my best.

And all those comments in Hindi in the previous chapters, they are so funny 😂💕. Ye chota sa, masoom sa dil mere comments padhke iddam baag baag ho gaya. Keep commenting guys! 💜💜💜

Enjoy!

Alfresca's POV:

As Geordi told me, Ruslan didn't come home until quite late the next evening. I was coming out of my room when I saw him enter, wearing a grey color, semi t shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and he didn't look happy. His eyes cold and focused ahead.

Geordi emerged from the kitchen and when he saw me trying to approach Ruslan, he gestured me to wait. And instead approached Ruslan himself and they both climbed the stairs and went upstairs. I sighed and resumed my work instead.

Geordi came into the kitchen after around fifteen minutes and called for me.

I reached him. "Yes?"

He sighed and said in a low voice. "Go, see him. I talked some sense into him."

"What do you mean you talked some sense into him?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Told him that he should trust you and Arthur's just your friend."

"And how did he react?"

He smiled sheepishly. "He told me to fuck off so here I am." And I couldn't help but chuckle loudly at that making him chuckle too.

As our laughter subsided, he patted by back. "Go. He's in his office."

Smiling, I nodded and walked upstairs and pressed my finger against the scanner and the door opened with a beep.

Okay. I can do this. He's not someone I should be afraid of.

He's definitely the person you should be scared of. My conscience reminded and as usual I told it to fuck off.

All it does is bring me down. Asshole.

I took a deep breath and walked forwards to his office and knocked on it but got no reply. I again knocked and again got no reply. Did he fell asleep or what?

"Looking for me, love?" I heard a deep, husky voice whisper in my ear from behind.

I was about to scream but he covered my mouth with his palm in time. His lips brushed against my ear. "Shh... it's me..."

Slowly my breathing calmed down and he removed his palm from my mouth. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pressing his front into my back and burying his nose in the crook of my neck and inhaling deeply.

"Ruslan..." I finally spoke. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, love." He whispered against my neck. "I understand. You don't need to apologise."

"You s-sure?"

He kissed my neck lingeringly. "Hmm...very..." He continued placing kisses over my neck making me close my eyes.

He slowly turned me around and cupped both my cheeks. His eyes roaming all over my face, taking me in. "I missed you, Alfresca."

"I missed you too." I whispered brushing my fingers against his cheek.

And his lips were on mine without wasting another second making my breath hitch. My body relaxed and I kissed him back, tangling my fingers in his hair and gently tugging on it, making him groan into the kiss.

His hand encircled my waist, pulling me closer to him as his other hand held the back of my neck, angling my head.

The kiss was much slow, gentle and sweet than our previous kiss. He took a step forward backing me against the door. His hand around my waist, moved down and gripped my ass, squeezing it making me gasp and he shoved his tongue inside my mouth and that's when things turned heated.

Our tongues danced together, my hands moving down his hair and roaming his chest and abs. And they slipped inside his t shirt, pressing against his warm, hard abs.

With a groan, he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "You have to stop unless you want me to take you right against this door." He whispered huskily against my lips, pressing his hips into mine, his bulge evident.

I didn't want to stop. At all.

There was heat pooling in between my legs and my thighs clenched together. "Then take me." I whispered back huskily, tracing his lower lip with my thumb.

He let out a shaky breath. "Alfresca. Think before asking for it." His lustful eyes bore into mine.

"Please." I whispered, closing my eyes. "Ruslan, I want you."

"Fuck." He cursed and his lips were back on mine, kissing me hungrily and passionately. His hands roaming my body. And his lips moved away from my lips and trailed kisses all over my neck and the base of it. Sucking, kissing, biting making my mind cloud with pleasure as I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilting my neck, giving him more access.

And all of a sudden he stopped and took a step back. I was about to question him but he bent down and picked me up in his arms. His one arm wrapped around my shoulder and the other on my thigh and silently, he carried me towards his bedroom and I pressed my face into his chest.

Entering his bedroom, he closed the door with his leg and walked over to the bed and slowly lowering me, placed me in the middle of it. And for a few moments, he just stood there, his eyes focused on my face, his lips were parted as he was breathing heavily.

"Ruslan." I groaned at the loss of contact. I wanted him close. To feel his skin against mine.

With his eyes still fixed at me, he pulled his t shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. Seeing him shirtless, my tongue darted out and ran over my lips.

He got on the bed and placed his hands on either side of the bed, his body hovering mine as he stared intensely into mine.

"Alfresca. You sure you want this?" He asked softly and I nodded promptly.

He brushed his lips against mine. "Say it in words."

"Yes, Ruslan." I said impatiently. "I want this. I want you. Please."

He placed his lips upon mine and kissed me softly and gently and pulled back too soon. He kissed my forehead lingeringly and then both my eyelids. He moved down towards my cheeks and kissed them too and then the tip of my nose. At last, he gave a peck to my lips and by that time I was withering under him, looking for some friction as my hips buckled up to rub against him but he placed his hand over my thigh and held me down.

"Patience, love." He whispered softly against my neck with amusement lacing his tone.

He sucked over my sweet spot making me moan. "Ruslan." My fingers once again tangling in his hair. He gently bit down there and I am definitely going to have a lot of hickeys by tomorrow morning.

As usual, I was wearing a t shirt and he slipped his fingers inside, rubbing small circles over my abdomen as his lips trailed down over my cleavage as he had pulled my t shirt down to expose my chest.

He pulled back and lifted my t shirt over my head and threw it along his own t shirt leaving me in my black bra and I took a deep breath as his eyes roamed over my almost naked chest. His hand went to my back and unclasped the bra and he removed it too revealing my hardened nipples.

I was bare to him and he came down and continued placing hickeys all over chest making me a moaning mess underneath him.

As he continued to suck and bite, his hands moved down and undid the buttons of my jeans and pulled it down, removing it completely.

He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked over it and his thumb moved down and pressed against my core making me moan loudly. "Ruslan!"

His fingers hooked into my pantie and pulled it down all the while sucking my breasts. His finger teased my entrance.

And I remembered something, something very important. "Ruslan? Wait!"

He froze completely and he looked at me with concern in his eyes. "Yes, love? Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head. "No. But...I...um...I am a... virgin."

His featured softened and leaned closer and pressed his lips against mine for a few seconds. "I'll be very gentle. I promise. But if you want me to stop at any point. Just say it, hmm?"

I nodded eagerly and he pulled back and kneeling, he removed his jeans leaving him in his boxers, the huge bulge was evident. And I blushed hard.

His eyes once again roamed my body and he almost growled. "You are so beautiful, Alfresca." And that made me blush harder and my heart swelled with love.

Very slowly, he inserted a finger inside me and he moved it in and out slowly making me moan over and over again. And without warning, he added another finger, stretching me and my body stilled. It pained a little at first but it turned into pleasure soon as he gently moved it. He continued this for a few more seconds and then to my disappointment, he pulled back leaving me wanting for more. "Ruslan. Please." I panted.

He didn't say anything and my heart thumped wildly against my chest as he continued to remove his boxers. His length coming into view and he slowly spread my legs and positioned himself infront of my entrance but not before he wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You trust me?" He inquired softly yet huskily.

"Yes." I breathed out and my eyes closed as he slowly pressed himself against my entrance. My breath hitching.

Please don't hurt. Please don't hurt. Please don't--

"Ouch." I whimpered as he thrusted in slowly, sweat breaking at his forehead.

"You okay, love?" He asked as he stilled and I nodded. "I'm okay."

Sighing, he slowly inched in more, I sucked my lips in between my teeth to stop myself from whimpering cause it pained. No matter how gentle he was being, it still pained.

"Alfresca." He grunted, his thumb freeing my lips from my teeth and he placed his lips upon mine and kissed me softly as he gently inched in more and soon he was all in and he let out a groan but he didn't move and gave me some time to adjust and continued kissing me.

As we pulled back for air, I knew he was trying his best to not move and be gentle with me as his eyes were shut tightly. My heart warmed and I told him to move.

And he started moving slowly, in and out. His name was like a prayer on my lips as I kept moaning it.

His thrusts were deep, hard yet gentle and I felt a knot forming in my stomach and I was desperate for a release.

"Faster." I pleaded and thankfully, he listened to me and picked up a pace. My head falling back on the pillow as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, my toes curling.

I was on the verge of climaxing. "Ruslan." I panted, begging him to give me the release I needed.

As if he read my mind, his thrusts became harder and faster and his thumb pressed over my clit, I shattered as I screamed his name over and over again. Pleasure washed over me, my legs trembling and he climaxed right after me, coming inside me and collapsed over me, burying his head in my shoulder.

The only sound in the room was of our panting and Ruslan rolled off and laid beside me on his back.

My eyes started closing on its own, my body felt exhausted. Ruslan pulled himself up and placed a lingering kiss on my forehead and wrapping his arm around my waist, pulled me into his chest, burying his nose in the crook of my neck.

And within seconds, I was asleep.

Chapter completion on: 8/9/21

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I actually wrote all this! 2000 words long chapter which mostly contained the mature scenes.

I am blushing so hard right now. Someone give me holy water!

*chuckles sheepishly*

Please let me know what you all think about it.

~Ahlam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 9.6K 53
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ: โธป ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! โ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—›...
6.5M 267K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
1.6M 44.9K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
498K 12.2K 37
๐Ÿ–ค DARK MAFIA ROMANCE ๐Ÿ–ค ' ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™– ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...