oneshots: renjun harem

By renjunswaist

mostly smut bc my brain is fried :D short but extremely filthy oops oneshots with chenji are all sfw <3 More

❀️‍πŸ”₯ [renmin] pink
❀️‍πŸ”₯ [norenmin] office couple

❀️‍πŸ”₯ [norenmin] good

2.2K 24 4
By renjunswaist

this probably isn't the kind of norenmin you're expecting 😳

+++

Renjun invites himself into Jeno and Jaemin's room during midnight with a coy smile on his (cute) face.

Unsurprisingly, Jeno is at his computer desk playing PUBG, and Jaemin is curled up on his bed, phone in hand as Ariana Grande loudly plays from the ten or so speakers he owns.

Jaemin looks up at him and back down to his phone with a smirk on his face. "I wonder what our Renjunnie could possibly want at this time of the night, hm?" he teases.

Jeno only hums as a greeting, too focused on winning his game. Renjun knows he'll have Jeno's full attention after the game is over, yet still he can't help but pout.

He saunters on over to Jaemin's bed, heaving out a sigh and situating himself in the younger's lap, knocking his phone over, barely missing his face. "Oops! Guess you have no choice but to pay attention to me now." he grins.

"I was looking at that, y'know. Don't you think that was a little rude of you?" Jaemin says, harshly grabbing his hips and looking at him with hooded eyes. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson."

"Don't start without me, I'm almost done! There's only a few other players left!" Jeno whines as shots go off.

"If you win, I'll let you decide what we do tonight. Hurry up, Jeno." Renjun teases, laughing when all he hears in response is another whine and furious clicking from the keyboard.

"Who said either of you were allowed to choose? You and Jeno have been such brats lately, always begging me for attention." Jaemin mumbles, tracing his thumb over Renjun's bottom lip, slipping it in when the smaller opens up his mouth.

"Doesn't that make you a brat too then?" Renjun snickers before closing his mouth around his thumb, sucking on it like a lollipop and moaning when Jaemin grinds up into him.

"Just one more now, please, you guys..." Jeno desperately begs, and the two are sure that he's pouting as he looks for the last player.

Jaemin smiles as he pulls his thumb out of Renjun's mouth. He hooks his fingers into the band of his sweatpants and boxers and just... leaves them like that. "Should I just leave our little princess here, then? Leave him all leaking and wet for you and not touch him at all?" he asks as he licks his lips.

Renjun shudders at the cold air on his bottom half, buries his face in the crook of Jaemin's neck to hide the blush on his face, trying not to whine just like Jeno has been.

He almost regrets letting the youngest have this much power over him, over Jeno as well, but in the end he wouldn't have it any other way.

A few moments later while Jaemin keeps whispering filthy nonsense into his ear and feeling him up, Jeno groans and hurriedly turns off his computer. He takes his clothes off one by one as he makes his way towards Jaemin's bed with a grin on his face. "I won."

Jaemin gently pets him. "Good boy, Jeno, getting all ready for us and winning your little game." he coos, and he can practically see his tail wagging. "Since you've been so good, go ahead and tell us what you want tonight." he finishes, ruffling his hair. He doesn't forget to do the same to the small boy in his lap, petting and praising him until his cheeks are red.

Jeno, laying down on his side next to Jaemin, inches forward and rests his head on his thigh. "Um.. was thinking about... about Renjunnie riding me while Jaeminnie fucks me, is that okay?" he asks in a small voice, biting his lip.

"M-me too, want that too, please, Jaemin." Renjun instantly agrees, surprising his own self with the desperation in his voice, but god, having Jeno underneath him is such a lovely treat so can you blame him?

"Both of my babies want the same thing, hm? I suppose I have no choice except to give in and let you have your ways." Jaemin sighs, caressing Jeno's cheek. "I'll let you open Renjun up, Jen. C'mon."

Jeno shoots up to grab the lube from Jaemin's bottom drawer- along with two condoms for later.

Renjun takes a deep breath as Jeno fully takes off his pants and underwear, and then another deep, shuttering breath as Jaemin grabs his cheeks, holding him open. It's humiliating in the best way possible.

Jeno lubes up his fingers, and slowly enters the first one, gaze heavy as he watches Renjun take it. The oldest wraps his arms around Jaemin as an anchor, squirms around in his boyfriend's hold and panting in his ear.

"Is he all nice and tight for you, Jen? Baby always takes our fingers so well." Jaemin croons.

"Mhm, Renjunnie is so good." is all Jeno can say through the haze in his mind, tongue poking out, and all Renjun can do is blush at the praise. God, he wants to be so good for them.

"I-I can handle another one, please. Want more." he breathes out.

"That's my boy." Jaemin smiles, kissing Renjun the same moment Jeno enters the second finger in him, swallowing his moans.

Jeno starts scissoring his fingers, going slowly and taking his time opening him up, kissing the side of his hip and Jaemin licking into his mouth like a starved man.

Renjun whines when Jeno's long fingers find his prostate, grinding down onto him to try to get him to either go quicker or add another finger- which ends up working- but of course not without him tutting about how impatient he's being.

The sting of the third finger hurts so nicely that he has to break away from the kiss to rest his head against Jaemin's shoulder, breathing heavily.

"Doing so well, baby, just a little more." Jaemin assures as he litters kisses all over his neck. The slide of Jeno's fingers get smoother and he starts picking up the pace and Renjun can't take it, can't take not being stuffed with Jeno's cock any longer.

"I'm ready, please, n-need Jeno in me now. Please." he makes sure to use manners, knowing that they like it when he asks all cutely and sweetly. It always works.

"And what about Jeno, hm? Aren't you forgetting that he needs to be prepped as well?" Jaemin chuckles.

"Don't be mean to him, Jaemin, you know I already have a plug in me." Jeno clicks his tongue, carefully taking his fingers out of Renjun who brokenly moans at the loss, hole clenching around nothing but air.

"P-puppy already got himself ready? Without me?" Renjun pouts.

Jaemin lifts the boy out of his lap and gently sets him down to the side while Jeno gets in position, laying down on his back and ripping the condom open, fitting it over himself.

"I did it for you, silly. I know how impatient you get." Jeno smiles, but his face scrunches up in pleasure when Jaemin starts thrusting the plug in and out, taking it out when he whines about it being not enough.

"Come on, babies. I don't have all day to wait for you, y'know." Jaemin sighs, stroking his now condom-covered cock, looking all nonchalant but there's a pink blush all over his cheeks and chest, an edge in his voice.

Renjun rolls his eyes and climbs into Jeno's lap. "You're acting like you aren't just as affected as us. It's kind of cute, actually." he smirks, but it leaves his face the instant Jaemin smacks his ass.

He huffs and positions Jeno's dick above his hole, and starts slowly sinking down, making both of them groan. Jeno reaches out for his hand, and Renjun knows immediately what he wants. He laces their fingers together and hears Jeno's satisfied hum- gosh, he's just so precious.

Soon, Renjun is filled to the brim with Jeno's thick cock, and it's like all the air is pushed out of him when he bottoms out, mouth opening but no sound coming out.

Jaemin comes up behind him, kissing his neck a few times and even licking the shell of his ear, making him squirm which Jeno whines at from the movement. "Are you finally ready? Been making me wait so long, I think it's time I get my fill." he mumbles, breath tickling the small boy's neck.

"Please, Jaeminnie, I want you in me. Please give it to me." Jeno oh so politely asks, want and lust in his eyes as he looks over Renjun's shoulder.

"Then you'll take everything you're given? You'll let me and Renjun use you how we want, and you won't complain or ask for more?" Jaemin smirks, but there's such a loving glint in his eyes that lets both boys know that they can use their safeword at any moment.

Jeno's entire body flushes and goes stiff, having to hold himself back from fucking up into the boy on his lap. "Yes, yes, I'll be good! I'll take anything you give me, just- please, need you two." he begs.

"Oh, what a good boy. Do you think we should stop teasing him now, Renjun? Should we just give it to him?" Jaemin chuckles, so fondly and lovingly.

Renjun never knows how the youngest always seems so relaxed during sex, how he's able to control both himself and two other people at the same time, but it's just part of the reason he fell in love with him. He nods and smiles down at Jeno. "Puppy has been good for us, I think he deserves a reward."

"Okay, baby. You'll get your treat now." Jaemin hums out. He shuffles up the bed a bit more and lines up his hard cock up to Jeno's waiting hole. He pushes in without much hesitation, and fuck, Jeno feels so amazing around him that he can't help but push in to the hilt.

It makes Jeno cry out, holding Renjun's hand even tighter and savoring the slight burn. After all, his hole had just been stretched around a plug for over an hour- he could definitely handle this.

"Good, Jen? You good?" Renjun sweetly asks. He always makes sure the boy is okay, always double checking his state to make sure that nothing feels off or if they've gone too far.

"Mhm, so good, I-I'm ready so please... Please fuck me." Jeno whimpers.

"As you wish." Jaemin smirks. He pulls out, snaps his hips forward, and sets a slower pace so the boy in front of him can adjust easily.

Renjun then rises up on his knees and drops down onto Jeno, making both of them moan out loud. He starts off by rolling hips, just enjoying the feeling, but Jaemin's hand comes up to flick one of his nipples- basically telling him to get on with it already.

"F-feels so good, both of you, I... I don't know how long I'll last tonight." Jeno shakily admits.

"You'll have to last at least as long as Renjun, unless of course you feel like you can cum a few more times after that." Jaemin chuckles, and Jeno can't quite tell if it's a challenge or not but right now he can't bring himself to care much.

Renjun and Jaemin eventually fall into a rhythm- Renjun rises up when Jaemin thrusts in so Jeno never feels empty, never wants for more and it always feels so incredible when they do this for him.

One of Jeno's favorite things is that Renjun has more than enough stamina to keep bouncing on him until he's satisfied and had his fill, so really all Jeno has to do lay there and take it. It's nice.

The room is filled with the sound of Jaemin's low groans, Renjun's panting, and Jeno's cries of pleasure- and then with the sound of Renjun and Jaemin's lips when they kiss. It's always a fight for dominance between those two, what with their sense of pride and all, but Jaemin always wins- Jeno is pretty sure the older boy just likes being put in his place.

Jeno pouts at the loss of attention so he takes Renjun's cock into his hand, pumping and spreading the precum around to make the slide easier. It works to steal his attention- pulling away from Jaemin's mouth to groan.

"What, puppy? Were you upset that my full attention wasn't on you for a few seconds?" he laughs. "Should I work harder for you and make it up to you then?"

Jaemin clicks his tongue. "Good boys are supposed to take what they're given, but it seems like you're getting greedy. I guess you need it fucked out of you." he shrugs, panting throughout his sentence.

Jeno has no time to respond (not that he really has the mind to do so) before both of them increase their pace, Jaemin slamming into his prostate and Renjun rolling his hips so well and so deep that Jeno can feel his guts, so deep that Jeno can see Renjun's slim tummy sticking out where his dick should be.

It almost makes him cum right then and there, but Jeno's need to be good for his boyfriends is stronger than his desire to finally release, so he decides he can hold on just a bit longer.

For how much longer, Jeno isn't sure, the sweet melody of Renjun's moans, the deep grunts Jaemin keeps letting out as well as the occasional groan, being completely used for their pleasure... it makes Jeno's head spin, makes him grip the sheets, crying out in pure pleasure.

"Is this enough for you, pup? Is this enough attention to keep you satisfied?" Renjun asks, panting throughout his sentences. "God, I'm so full of you, baby, gonna make me cum." he whines.

"Please, please, wanna make both of you cum, please, want to be so good!" Jeno cries, the only thing in his mind is to make sure he's being a good boy for them.

Jaemin's hand comes around to touch the bulge in his tummy, feeling it move with each thrust, groaning and hooking his chin over the smaller's shoulder as his own thrusts start to get sloppy. "Don't you worry, Jen, you're being so so good for both of us, yeah? Such a good toy." he grunts.

With his other free hand, he takes Renjun's cock into his hand, trying to match the pace of their thrusts and Renjun's pretty moans turn all high pitched and short, thrusts turning frantic like he's ready to snap at any moment.

"Come on, baby, let go. Jen wants your cum, wants it all over his chest and in his mouth, c'mon." Jaemin whispers into his ear, pressing hard on his tummy bulge as his strokes get quicker and harsher.

Renjun arches his back and with one last cut off high pitched moan, he cums into Jaemin's hand- some getting on Jeno's chest, a couple drops even reaching his face.

The very sight leads Jaemin to the edge as well with a curse, pushing deep into Jeno's hole and releasing into the condom, gripping Renjun's hips so hard that he knows bruises will form on his delicate skin later on.

A surprised little gasp leaves Renjun's lips as he feels Jeno thrust up into him and filling up the condom, crying out a jumbled mess of Renjun and Jaemin's names.

Silence fills the room except for their heavy breathes for a few minutes, just trying to calm down- until Jaemin breaks the silence with a loud "okay, time to clean up" and making the other two boys jump.

Renjun rolls off of Jeno with a huff, curling up into a little ball. "Not getting up, so don't even ask."

"Me neither, 'm sleepy. We can clean up tomorrow." Jeno yawns.

Jaemin shakes his head. "No, no, no. We're all sweaty and gross and I am not going to cuddle you like this. You two are getting in the shower even if I have to carry you there." he tuts.

Jeno opens his eyes to look at the younger and then to the older, a pout forming on his lips. "Fine, but only because I don't want you risking getting your back hurt again."

"My legs feel like jelly. I don't think I'll be able to walk properly for at least two days." Renjun groans.

"Too bad, get up, stinky boy." Jaemin says, (gently) flicking his forehead.

+

After their shower, Jaemin scrubbing them up nicely, they fall into bed together, Renjun whining that he wants to be in the middle- of course they let him, cuddling him and kissing his adorable little face.

Jaemin makes sure to give them plenty of praise as well as forehead kisses. He doesn't forget to tuck them in, pulling the blanket over their bare shoulders to make sure they don't end up cold.

The three of them drift off to sleep together, all cuddled up with smiles on their faces.

(The other three boys living in the dorm end up not sleeping that night, haunted by the noises coming from Jeno and Jaemin's room for the nth time that week. Somebody please get them out of there.)

+++

its been so long since i've written something this long lmao my writing skills are so rusty :(

anywayyy i'm still working on other renjun ships but feel free to keep giving me ideas hehe~

ps: dom jeno makes me cringe so i can't write it oops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...