The Doctor's crush💜

Par Aswathrubena

This story is about Taekook. Tae hyung and Jeon jungkook are studying for doctor profession. Namjoon is a pro... Plus

1.Introduction
2.Admission
3.Droll
5. SHOPPING

4.IN HOME

25 2 0
Par Aswathrubena

    The cutie cat Suga was sleeping soundly without the worry of the world. Who cares if the arctic melts, his sleep is the most important than the world affairs. With the cherry on top, He is so so tired and exhausted. So, he fell asleep like a log.  

       As a cue like all Asian mom's, his Mom also made noises in the kitchen while cooking. A sudden loud thump sound heard in the kitchen. Suga woke up on hearing the sound, getting worried for his mom.

"What Mom ? Are you okay ?"

He asked loudly from the bed. He heard a reply oopssie...sorry a yell back from his mom.

"See the clock for yourself gentleman. What the time is now ?? Go get ready for school or else you gonna get late and I'm fine".

His mom said loudly while cooking fast.

"Mom, I completed my school. I am going to college now. And, the college opening is not now" Suga shouted in frustration, don't mistake him, he really love his mom, but sometimes his mom always try to get him on his nerves. An another quality of Asian moms.

" I already know that "

His Mom said with a confusion and added on her speech to divert him. Another typical quality of Asian moms.

"And first, know that getting up early in morning is the good habit. So, get your bum from your bed first".

She said while coming inside his room. After a quiet thought, Suga thought that this would be the right time to open up. He got up and sat in the bed while gulping nervously, mentally praying our for all the God's in the universe to save his bum from getting beating and in worst case getting kicked out of the home.

"Mom I wanna tell you something"

Suga said little loud after a moment of hesitation.

" What sweetie?? Tell me right now"

His mom urged him to tell it fast, another characteristics of Asian moms. They can't wait to hear secrets. His mom nudged again actioning for him to speak.

"Umm....actually, Yesterday, I got admission in the college and I went there...it was a long day and I was too tired from it. So I forgot to told you this.."

Suga said with sleepy groggy voice, still sitting in the bed. His mom who was going to leave the room, entered his room again in a hurry with shock written on her beautiful round face, from which suga got his looks from.

" What?? What are you babbling? And you got admission without permission of your mom?? Does this make sense?"

His mom asked with confused face and with the little annoyed eyes.

"Mom! Sorry. But, that college is the only one have the music classes "

Suga said and look down didnt having the courage to look directly into his mom's face. With the long sigh he add the actual concern of his deep heart.

" You're not gonna support me in my music carrier. Though, you know how much passionate I am about music. Music is my life mom"

Suga said trying to convince her. But, only earned a disappointed look from his mom. Nothing new, he already expected this reaction.

"So,You joined the music college. This is your life Yoongi not a kdrama. My dream is for you to become someone in a higher position. And, we have the responsibility to make your future better. Education is the best way for that. Why you don't understand that??"

His mom said with the disapproving head shake, and her voice laced with disappointment. Another, important quality of asian moms, government job is everything from their point of view. Oh, by the way, Yoongi is the real name of suga, Min yoongi. He is called as suga in underground rapper world. Other rappers pee in their pants hearing his name. He is a popular underground rapper.

"Mom it is not only music. Actually, the course I chose is a Computer science course with music classes. And as by your wish, I will study computer science for my future and at the same time I will learn music for my passion."

Suga said desperately trying to convince her. A loud sigh left his mom's mouth.

"Don't say anything to me. I can't with you. Just go and tell this useless story to your Dad"

She shouted with full of Anger and left his room. Wow! What a nice way to start a morning! Suga thought to himself. The thought of revealing this to his dad, his face shivered in fear. Before him openig up, suga's dad already went to office.

Leaving no choice, suga called him through the phone. But he didn't get any answer as usual, his dad might be busy. As usual he brushed his teeth and took shower with lots of confusion and sulk.

Continues thought of his future make him hungry like a beast. He quietly went and sat in the dining table to calm his roaring stomach.

His Mom served him food. But ignored him at the same time. It made him so annoyed so he left the house without even eating.

His mom sat on the dining table looking at the retreating figure sadly while thinking about his life..

On the other hand, J hope is the dearest boy for his parents. He have a younger sister. Suprisingly, she was also born on the same date and same birth month of J hope. Only, difference is the year between them.

Usually hobi has a habit of getting up in the early morning.

But His sister is like opposite pole, she doesn't even wake up until 10 o' clock. Knowing this, hobi as a annoying sibling he is woke her up early in the morning to irritate her. She is called by the nickname Ash, meaning Happiness.

"Ash Get up. See the time. Are you even girl??"

Hobi asked his sleepy sister who is still rolling on like a burrito.

"Yess and why are you asking me this in an early morning?? Do you wanna get a good kick on your stomach"

She murmured sleepily.

"Then why are you sleeping like a pig until 10 o'clock??"

Hobi asked succeeding in his plan to annoy her.

" Why are girls aren't allowed to sleep until 10 o'clock?? "

She asked now slightly waking up, cursing his brother inside her mind.

" Nope! See our Mom and learn from her you lazy cat, now get up. Wakey wakey"

Hobi shouted loudly in her ears, making her to throw her pillow on his face.

"Please Stob it. It's irritating me. Go and do your work and stop annoying me. Don't waste your time like this"

She murmured still rolling on the bed. How she wished to sleep till she grow old.

" Irritating you is the important work than any other works I have and I have to show you the love I hold for you"

Hobi said while cocking his eyebrows teasing her. But, She is still not on the mind set of waking up from her bed. On the final note, hobi grabbed and pulled her hair one by one,making her yell in pain.

"It's hurting. I'm gonna kill you"

She shouted and woke up from her bed running after now sprinting hobi. Storming her feet on ground, She went to her mom to complain about him.

" Mom look at him. He is irritating me while I was sleeping"

She complaint her brother to their mom.

"Sweetie, You first Get up in early morning and concentrate with your studies and then complaint about him to me"

Her Mom said deciding to tease her too. J-Hope laughed loudly pointing his little sister,making her to throw a disappointed look both her brother and her mom.

" Go brush your teeth first, mama will prepare the food"

Her Mom said making her throw tantrums like a 5 year old for a candy.

" You always support your son and not me. Why don't you go and live with him".

She sulked with disappointment. But their mom ignore it like always, her children can get handful sometimes, so she is well prepared as for now. She ignored her and concentrated with her work.

With the huff, Ash stole the carrot from the kitchen table and ran to her room hearing distant yelling of her mom

" First Brush your teeth and eat it, little chub"

Her Mom shouted shaking her head. A few minutes later, both the siblings arrived to the dining table and started to eat.

Their dad was eating fast as he was getting late for his office. Suddenly, Ash shouted while looking at her food.

"What ?? What happened?? "

Her mom asked with a hand on her heart. This girl is so dangerous.

"I don't like this type of food. I want my favourite chicken noodles please Mom"

She said while showing disgusted face looking at the green vegetables.

"Which is your favourite?? Full of non veg and fat food..But, sweetie Green vegetables are good for health.This is also tasty if you eat it with, isn't it Hobi??"

Her mom asked Hobi. To which hobi made a 'mmmm' sound and looked at her sister.

"Yess Mom, it's delicious. Ash, If you don't want it,Give to me"

Hobi said to tease her again. She gave it to Hobi quicker than the light.

"Why ?? Don't eat food for taste..Eat for healthy."

Her Mom scolded like how she do it everyday while hobi showed his tongue to her to tease her more. Making ash to bite his shoulder.

"Okay okay, dont fight. Dadda will order my Daughter' s Fav food in online"

Her dad said with smile towards his daughter making the previously pouting Ash to get excited.

" You are the one who is making her like this"

Her Mom yelled, and then they enjoyed the food with funny talks like a family.

Sorry for delay readers.. I have exams So It became late..
Next chapters will published
Very soon..Do voting and comments lovely readers 💜💜💜💜.. Purple you 💜💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

79.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...