Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)

2.3K 29 9
By fuckboy_cagayo

*Deadass my favorite song... I strongly suggest you listen to it... it really sets the mood🍃🤤

———
Leigh-Anne plans a late night drive with her potential girlfriend, Lauren. They met in the elevator of their building and have been sending hints for weeks.

Some would have sensual undertones while others are seemingly innocent. Until earlier, they were stuck in the elevator and panicked for the first five minutes before making out until it was good to go.

They agreed on a date of Leigh-Anne's choosing; she thought it'll be a good chance to get to know each other and just vibe.

They really like each other, but one had something else on her mind.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see."

Lauren looks over at her, "I will, but I like knowing ahead of time, mamí."

"I'm gonna warn you once, don't use that Cuban charm around me," she says and Lauren smirks. "It was my Cuban charm that got you hooked in the first place, mamí."

They come to a red light and Leigh shoots daggers at her. "Lauren, unless you want it to be right here at this red light, I suggest you wait until we get to where we're going," the tone causes Lauren to lick her lips.

"I'm not against it, but the people behind us would be," she says cockily right as someone honks their car horn. Leigh looks to see the light is green and pulls off. "You're lucky," the Brit mutters.

"Maybe next time, we can meet at 3am. Everyone's asleep, no one at red lights. We can do what we want," Lauren drops her voice, causing the older girl to shudder a little.

The Cuban knew what she was doing and knew the effect it had on the woman. Daringly, she puts her left hand on her thigh and rubs it slowly.

"We can do what we want in five minutes," Leigh-Anne says breathlessly, gripping the steering wheel and trying to stay focused on the road. "What do you want?" Lauren's voice was still husky.

For you to fuck me.

Leigh glances her way, body blushing from her mind.

"To get high and chill out," she answers, catching Lauren pleasantly off guard. She's not much of a weed smoker; that's Lauren's forte. "Really?" Leigh hums casually, pulling into the beach's darkened parking lot, "Sounds good?"

"Yeah, of course," Lauren replies, biting her lip, and watching as Leigh whips the car smoothly into the empty lot.

She found that hot for some reason.

"So, this is where you're taking me?" Lauren asks when she looks around the mostly empty beach. The water glistened in the moonlight, and soft music filled the car calmly.

Leigh-Anne parks and picks up her phone to change the playlist. "Yeah. You wanna make out now or smoke first?" The green eyed girl looks her way with a cocked brow.

"I asked you first."

"And I asked you second," she says, looking up from her phone. Lauren squints at her, liking the little banter. She likes a woman that bounces back.

Lauren sits back and goes in her little backpack she carries around with her weed stuff inside. Leigh-Anne watches her closely as she goes inside and pulls out a long, dark packet that says WOOD on it. She then opens it and pulls out a perfectly rolled blunt.

Lauren grins, "I pearled it, didn't I?" Her girlfriend looks at her funny, "Uh, yeah?" Lauren chuckles at her adorable cluelessness.

"Right, I gotta teach you stoner language," she says, flicking her Rick and Morty themed lighter.

"For example, me and my friends call this the flame. And pearled means perfection." Leigh nods, watching as the girl takes a deep drag and inhales easily. Lauren passes it to her, earning wide eyes.

"I'm a little nervous," she admits, taking it between her fingers as Lauren's done. "I was like that, too. Try not to hit it too hard."

"So, the opposite of what you did?" The Cuban snaps at her, "Exactly. Or you'll cough your ass off."

Leigh braces herself before doing, listening as her girlfriend coaches her.

Though, she ends up coughing anyway, resulting in Lauren patting her back several times. "You okay, baby?" She asks once the older girl's coughing fit died. "Yeah," she croaks, eyes watering. Lauren goes in her bag for her water bottle and offers it to Leigh in exchange for the blunt.

"Thank you," she says after gulping down the beverage. "Feel better?" She asks with an amused smile. Leigh glares at her, "It's not funny, you asshole."

"I'm not laughing. I told you not to hit it hard," she says, her tone going to a more laidback level. "What do you want? I'm new to this," Leigh pouts, keeping her eyes on Lauren's lips.

"It's okay, mamita," Lauren takes another hit and held it in her mouth.

She curls her fingers as she leans over the console. Leigh wastes no time and grabs the Cuban by the back of her neck, kissing her heatedly. Lauren immediately kisses back, blowing smoke into her mouth as their tongues danced.

One thing's for sure, Leigh loves Lauren's pillowy lips. She could spend hours kissing her until her lips grow sore.

Leigh-Anne cups her face, deepening it while Lauren's free hand goes to her waist. The Jamaican sighs against her lips, taking that hand and putting it up her crop top.

"Mm!" Comes a muffled noise, causing Lauren to pull back. Heavy breathing, weed smoke, and the sound of Drugs N Hella Melodies permeated the car. The women stare into each other's eyes, hands staying in place.

"What are we doing?" Lauren whispers. Leigh takes the blunt from her hand before taking an even inhale from the stick. She links their lips once again, blowing smoke into her mouth.

The experience was making Lauren hot all over and her current inebriation was heightening it.

"Is there a name for that?" Leigh-Anne asks, voice lower than before.

"Ghost Kiss," Lauren replies in a similar tone.

"Want another?" Leigh-Anne shakes her head. "But wanna know what I do wanna do?" Lauren licks her lips, "What is it?"

With a mischievous smile she climbs into the back seat, lying down with her shirt exposing a bit of bra. Lauren raises an eyebrow then puts out the blunt. "Are you gonna tell me if I come back there?"

"Come back here and find out," Leigh giggles. The younger girl smirks, puts the blunt behind her ear and the lighter in her pocket then hops in the back, climbing on top of her. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Lauren teases before being kissed by the eager woman.

"You... and what I want you to do to me," she answers between kisses. "You ever been with a girl, Leigh?"

The girl shakes her head, "But I want you so bad."

Lauren leans down, lips brushing each other, "And you want me here?" Leigh bites her lip and nods, "I'd say my place, but I'm feeling a little scandalous."

"Are you sure?" She nods again, surely, "I just want it to be us and rounds and rounds of pleasure." Lauren's mouth went dry for a different reason; the way she said that made electricity travel up and down her spine.

"What if someone sees?"

"I want us to be so caught up in each other that we don't even notice," Leigh grabs the front of her shirt, pulling her to her. "Have you ever been with a girl?" Lauren nods, "A few times."

"Any complaints?"

"Nothing but five star ratings," she says and Leigh slaps her shoulder playfully, "You cocky shit."

"You asked," she defends, burying her face in the girl's neck, pecking at the skin. "Mm," one hand tangles in black waves while that leg hooks on the Cuban's hip. "Can I leave a mark?"

"Yes," Leigh replies hotly, grabbing her girlfriend's right hand. Lauren sticks her tongue out to search for that sensitive spot. When Leigh lets out a soft moan, scratching the woman's scalp, Lauren knew she found it.

"I'm gonna ask once," Lauren starts before sucking on that spot. "Ah," Leigh moans, closing her eyes in bliss. "What do you want me to do?" She nips her earlobe, earning a sexy giggle.

"Show me what you showed those other girls." Lauren hums negatively, sucking on the woman's spot. "Nah. I'll do you better," she promises, sitting up on her knees as much as she could.

"Should've let the top down," she half jokes. Leigh removes her top, revealing her solid black bra that really accentuates her chest. Leigh takes Lauren's hand and sucks on her middle fingers. The Cuban bites her lip at the sight and feeling. She could feel her core throbbing.

The younger woman uses her other hand to take the blunt from her ear and put it between her lips. She then digs in her pocket for her lighter. Leigh takes it from her and flicks it on for her, taking her hand out of her mouth.

Lauren takes a hit while the Jamaican brings her wet fingers down pass her bottoms and to her wanton core. She keeps her eyes locked on hers as she plays with her clit. "Oh," the woman bucks her hips before rotating them.

"Whoa, slow down, mamí. Relax... there you go," she husks, taking another drag of the brown stick. Leigh's breathing is uneven and there's nothing she wants more than to have Lauren's fingers inside of her.

She sits up and captures her lips, allowing her to blow smoke into her mouth.

Leigh's entire body was buzzing with want and pleasant nerves. Colors were more vibrant and Lauren's eyes seemed to glow in the dark car. She loves the feeling already. Both from the weed and the sexy woman above her.

Lauren's middle finger begins to outline her entrance, causing Leigh to jump with a rather loud moan. "Shit, keep doing that," she pants, biting Lauren's bottom lip.

"How does it make you feel?" She says lowly, licking her top lip. The air was so hot and electrifying that they weren't far from going at it like animals already.

"So good. Better," Leigh moans when Lauren teases just the tip of her finger inside of her soaked channel. She makes a noise at the back of her throat, loving the soft squelch.

"We didn't even get to the good part. You wanna wait it out or are you impatient?"

"I'm very impatient—shit!" Lauren had pinched her clit, making the woman arch into her. "So if I edge you-?"

"I will finish myself off while you do nothing but watch," Leigh retorts, taking the blunt from her and hitting it expertly. Lauren's eyes widen and she felt a shiver go down her spine.

Her eyes flicker from her lips to her shifting legs. "Take those off," she demands and Leigh obeys, retaining eye contact. Once the fabric was off, Lauren looks down and licks her lips.

"Fuck, I've been wanting this," she says, body feeling hot. Leigh unclasps the latch at the front of her bra, freeing her caramel breasts. She palms one while hitting the blunt again. Lauren moves her hand and kisses both perky peaks before latching onto one.

Leigh's feeling all kinds of good.

"Close your eyes, pay attention to the music," Lauren says and the older woman nods thoughtlessly, doing so.

The Cuban strips out of her own shirt, eyes trained on Leigh's exposed Brazilian. It's safe to say she was expecting this, and that nearly made Lauren break a sweat.

She scoots down as far as she could and grabs both of the Jamaican's legs, hooking them on her shoulders. She could see her center glisten like the moon on the water.

Leigh licks her lips, falling slack as she lets her high and Lauren take over her body.

Without a word, Lauren kisses her thigh tenderly, earning a soft, albeit impatient noise. Lauren smirks before giving her kitty a broad lick. "Fuuuck," Leigh sighs, throwing her head back. The Cuban keeps her eyes on the sexy, titillated woman, scratching her thighs gently as her tongue worked Leigh's neglected clit.

"Shit... shit... suck on it," her free hand grasp onto black waves, urging Lauren.

She's so high and sexually frustrated, so hearing Leigh saying something dirty was making her underwear stick to her wet core.

The Cuban sucks the ball of nerve endings in her mouth, "Fuck!" Leigh digs her heels in Lauren's back painfully, but it just egged the younger woman on. "Just like that... don't stop... oh, fuck," Leigh whispers, moaning in between at how unbelievably amazing she feels.

It feels like everywhere in her body is receiving pleasure. Lauren was in charge of the physical pleasure while the tree had the rest. A sensual song comes on, pleasing her ears as Lauren's tongue devours her.

The green eyed woman was in her own bliss. In the mist of tasting the deliciousness that is Leigh-Anne, her hand had went down to take care of her problem. She lets out groans against the older woman's center, sending vibrations that shook her body and curled her toes.

Leigh bites her lip as she holds back moans. Which didn't sit right with Lauren.

"Don't be shy, mamí. Let me hear you," she husk, going back to devouring the Jamaican. "W-What if someone—Ah, fuck!" She arches when Lauren slides her eager tongue inside of her.

She smirks to herself, slurping her juices hungrily. Leigh was in paradise. Her senses were high and staticky in the best way. She could feel her innermost self unraveling, making her breath catch.

Lauren looks up at her, eyes screwed shut and mouth agape while she gripped black tresses. "Ohh, fuck... Oh—!" Her body suddenly teases as her orgasm hits and floods Lauren face like a tidal wave.

Though in shock, Lauren continued to eat her out, working up her own orgasm. She licked, sucked, and nibbled on Leigh's clit until her muscles relaxed. The grip on her hair loosens and she takes that as a sign to stop.

She sits up and wipes her mouth with her hand, looking down at the older woman's glistening, spent body. She watches as Leigh lazily brings the blunt to her lips and let it sit there.

"Flame, please?" She giggles, feeling all kinds of high. Lauren chuckles and lights the brown stick. Leigh takes a long drag, holding it in for a second before letting it out in cool wisps, closing her eyes.

"Holy shit, that was good, baby," she says to her wife, laughing lightly.

"We should role play more. Maybe next time, we can act out our wedding night," she replies and dark eyes flutter open. She smiles and curls her fingers, beckoning Lauren.

The Cuban gets on top and kisses her softly, until Leigh's bites her bottom lip, "Can next time be now? No one's around and I'm incredibly horny."

Lauren looks into her eyes, bloodshot, glossy, and full of want. She smirks, "What's the scenario?"

———
*Sex full of adrenaline. This pussy put you right to sleep just like a sedative🤤🔥🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
953K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...