MY BROtHER IZANA | Izana Kuro...

By mesimp-_-

"Who is he?" "My bro-" "Her Izana" IZANA KUROKAWA X READER Author: @mesimp-_- More

MY "BROtHER" IZANA
01: Abused
02: New Home
03: Away
04: Getting Close
05: Adjusting
06: Friends
07: Siblings
09: Truth
10: Enemies or Friends?
11: Haitani Brothers
12: Change Sides
13: Unexpected Meet Up
14: Guilt
15: Confession
16: Battle for Freedom
17: Why did you leave me alone?
18: Fate
19: Destined?
20: Bonding!
21: It's you
22: Rewind
23: Questions
☆BIG NEWS☆
24: Truth Unfolds
25: Help
26: Hatred and Forgiveness
26.5: Goodbye
27: Hero
28: Imagination?
29: Plan
30: Failed Successfully
31: Doubt
32: Right Time
33: Tenjiku's Prince
34: Familiar Scene
New Stories Update

08: Escape

13.2K 651 383
By mesimp-_-

"Shinichiro, take them and run. NOW"

Shinichiro quickly stood up and went to look at the window to see a bunch of guys with weapons waiting outside the house.

Karen locked the door and covered you and Izana with a blanket before leading you to the back door.

"Wait- what's going on?" You asked confused at the sudden tension.

"We'll talk about this later, just go with Shinichiro for now... it's dangerous if they find you"

Shinichiro grabbed a bat for defense while calling someone and came out with Mikey and Emma.

"Mom? You're not coming?" You looked back at her when she's coming back at the door.

"No, they won't hurt me if they don't find you here.. go on, don't come back unless I tell you to" she smiled before closing the door.

"Be careful" you walked away silently behind Shinichiro who's acting like the look out if someone's waiting at the back door as well.

Some newly arrived guys in black saw you and started launching. Mikey and Shinichiro's fighting them off while Izana stayed with you and Emma to keep you safe if someone gets near you.

A sound of a motorbikes was heard when two guys in bike dashed in the middle of the battlefield. It was a big tall guy and Takeomi.

Wakasa stopped his bike beside you. "Y/n, Emma get on"

"What about them" you asked

"They can handle it, we need to get you to safety first"

"Go on Y/n, we'll be fine" Izana helped you both get on the bike. As soon as you got on, Wakasa drove away speeding up.

"What a pain" he mumbles when he noticed a crowd of guys in bike following you.

He sped up turning from street to street. You held on tightly on his shirt to avoid falling while Emma is between you.

He cursed when the road ahead was already blocked. He had no choice but to stop and fight.

"Tch, I have way more important things to do than fight a bunch of turds who goes after a lady" he boringly stood up and walks infront of you fixing his uniform before fighting off the guys charging at him.

Men keeps coming as they charge at Wakasa all at the same time. He's panting but he managed to kick some of them but they just kept on coming.

"Damn, there's too many of you"

You glanced at the crowd behind them when you heard some shouts. Quickly the tables have turned when your enemies started decreasing rapidly.

"Draken.." Emma gasped looking at the tall blonde guy with a dragon tattoo on his temple fighting.

Guys on black uniform with gold writing starts appearing from the dark as they brawl with the guys that was following you.

"Wakasa... Where's Mikey?" Draken shouted as he punch them one by one.

"We left them with Shinichiro and the others!" Wakasa shouted back while fighting.

"Y/n?? What are you doing here?!" You heard Baji's voice as he walk in the middle of the brawl hitting anyone who comes in his way with Chifuyu following behind him.

"Save the questions for later, take them to the Sano Household" Wakasa holding back the guys while you, Emma, Baji and Chifuyu escape silently.

"Get on"

Inui and Koko suddenly appeared beside you riding their bike. Koko looks like he just woke up from his sleep.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Shinichiro called us. Now get on before they catch up" Inui as you get on his bike and Emma on Koko. Inui and Baji looks at each other before nodding and driving away.

You arrived at a house, Inui and Koko left as soon as you entered safely. An old man welcomed you "You're Y/n right? Shinichiro told me about you, come sit" you went and sit on the carpet layed down on the floor.

Emma went and change her clothes and got you clothes as well.

"Are they gonna be alright?" You asked the old man as he smile

"They're my grandchildren, ofcourse they'll be okay"

"Don't worry about them Y/n... Shinichiro and Mikey are the leaders of two strong gangs, they won't lose that easy"

---

You've already changed into Emma's clothes. It's already midnight and you're waiting for them to arrive even though grandpa told you to go to sleep already.

The door swung open when Mikey coming in with his hands on his head followed by Izana helping Shinichiro walk straight because of the hits he took. All of them are full of dirt and bruises.

"Hold on, I'll treat your wounds" you spoke while taking the med kit you borrowed earlier from Emma.

The three was sitting on the floor while you treat them one by one.

"Oww, it hurts" Shinichiro hissed when you tried to clean his cuts.

"Who told you to jump in when that guy was about to hit me. I can kick him off quick you know" Mikey scolded

You went to Mikey to treat his wounds next when he look at you hesitatingly and backs off.

"What? Let me clean them" you tried leaning in to reach him but he kept leaning back.

"No, that one stings!" He whined pointing at the wound cleaner you're using.

"Emma told me this is what you use?"

"No! I'd rather die from infection than using that!" You laughed and waved him off. "Go clean it with water then come back after"

You turned to Izana who has lesser bruises than them "How did you manage?" You asked knowing that he's strong but has a low stamina when it comes to fighting.

He shrugged and let you treat his wounds.
---

You woke up because of the noise from the kitchen. You sat up seeing Izana beside you staring at the ceiling.

"Hey, do you think mom's alright?" You asked him

"I guess so, they wouldn't hurt her without a reason....right?" With Izana's words... you immediately felt anxiety taking over. You were silent for a bit thinking what might've happened last night. You felt Izana holding your hand playing with your fingers.

"Don't worry about it okay?" Izana smiled before standing up pulling you along with him.

You walk to the bathroom to brush your teeth and went to the kitchen seeing Emma cooking while Mikey's half asleep with a towel, Shinichiro watching tv and grandpa reading a news paper.

"You're awake... come have breakfast" Shinichiro called

You both walked to the empty seats and Emma starts serving the food.

The television was on so you're watching while eating when a news flash came on.

"A woman was found dead in her house after a gang fight took place right at her back door. The police are still investigating if the killer was one of the gangs that was involved with the gang fight. The woman is said to be a 40-year old woman named KAREN KUROKAWA. Her autopsy shows that she has been chocked to death but there's also something that caught the attention of the police. She has a burn on her cheek with what it seems to be a skull in a butterfly shape. This mark is identical to the mark seen in the bodies of MARIE and ITARU SUZUKI from the gang murder in the Philippines. We still have no clue with who's guilty for these crimes but so far, there has been three deaths with the same burn marks seen all over their body."

(This is the mark. I got it from google)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 288 10
Just random Enhypen sickfics because I am bored :) ⚠️Disclaimer⚠️ This is only for fun and isn't meant to offend or hurt anyone Anyways enjoy ✨✨✨
163K 8.1K 73
[WAKASA X READER] When a long time friend of the Black Dragons' former members suddenly returns after years without any form of communication with th...
278K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
530K 10.9K 45
We were friends in the underground city until we got separated. I thought I would never see him again but here he is... what do I do? Does he even re...