Luminous Academy: The Intelle...

By goluckycharm

Lucy Cardova's not an ordinary girl, that's what she thought she was. With her knowledge and intellect, neith... More

Luminous Academy: The Intellectual
Trailer
Mensahe
Prologue
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6

𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊

32.1K 418 605
By goluckycharm

The whole story is published in Dreame. It's a reading app like Wattpad and you can download it in Playstore for free. You can read all of the chapters in dream for free as well.

The story title will be the same, Luminous Academy: The Intellectuals. You can either search the story title or my username which is also the same, Goluckycharm. Thank you so much for your love and support here on Wattpad, I hope you the same in Dreame. 

Love lots and always stay healthy! 

___________

FB: Goluckycharm WP
ML ID: 398398455
DREAME: Goluckycharm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 330 37
PAGSUSULAT NG EDITORYAL Sa paanong paraan mo maipahahayag ang iyong opinyon o pananaw? Pasalita, Pasulat o Pagguhit? Bilang isang manunulat, lahat ng...
10M 496K 80
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 ◢ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...
1.4M 59.1K 50
PUBLISHED UNDER LIB | Phoenix Academy unlocks the fire within. Eris Alderhaide has known her power for long, but she kept it until she entered Phoeni...
415K 1.1K 200
Isang seksing artista at napakagandang si Ysla Paraiso ang nagbakasyon sakay ng isang cruise ship, ngunit nagbago ang lahat nang mapadpad sila sa isa...