Love That I Need

By KajalKj7

where Jennie kim is a orphan , happy go lucky girl. everyone loves her. she is a Beauty with brain, who got a... More

Foreward
Part 1: Selection process
Part 2: Bad news
Part 3: First Meeting
Part 4: Conversations
Part 5: Game day
Part 6: 2yeon
Part 7: Lucky charm
Part 8: No regrets
Part 9: warmth and care
Part 10: Sunflower
Part 11: like a Family
Part 12: Her Human
Part 13: Amusement Park
Part 14 : Jealous
Part 15: Anger issues
Part 16: Late night dinner
Part 17: Manoban family
Part 18 : Monster
Part 19 : Two Dorks
Part 20 : Delivery
Part 21 : Guards down
Part 22: Feelings
Part 23 : Pancake and Karma
Part 24 : Little Rockstar🤘🏻🎸
Part 25 : Nothing To Loose
Part 26: The Past
Part 27: Down for It and Count Jeongyeon In
Part 28: Annoy you for Lifetime
Part 30: Mother's Love
Part 31: The view
Part 32: Lucky Indeed
Part 33: Irresistible
Part 34: The Perfect Guy
Part 35: Jendeuk
Part 36: Piano Genius
Part 37: Somethings Unsaid
Part 38: A Chance
Part 39: Idiot Unnie
Part 40: New feelings
Part 41: Not In My Watch
Part 42: Rich Hags and there Reputation
Part 43: Flowers for the Princess
Part 44: Girls wanna have Fun
Part 45: Lets Party Hard
Part 46: Feelings Mutual
Part 47: Camping
Part 48: Search Party
Part 49: Lets do it the old way
Part 50: Put a Full-Stop
Part 51: My Women
Part 52: Hyunnie!
Part 53: You are My World
Part 54: Sister Date
Part 55: Upperhand Over Him
Part 56: Thats Life
Part 57: Keep It Disney
Part 58: Memories And Us
Part 59: A Chaos
Part 60: Childish Couple
Part 61: She Likes Cold
Part 62: Try Dating and You Will Know
Part 63: It Took A Wrong Turn
Part 64: Never Your Fault
Part 65: Abandoned by the World
Part 66: Season's Last Game 🎯
Part 67: Last Party of The Season
Part 68: Drug
Part 69: Space and Time
Part 70: Out In The Open
Part 71: Until The End
Part 72: The Will
Part 73: Forgot to add, "WORST"
Part 74: The Last Breathe
Part 75: Epilogue

Part 29 : Making Me Crazy

384 29 0
By KajalKj7

Beware Jennie is going to do something unexpected in this chapter. Please don't get offended.

               In The Midnight, a Thunder strike made Jennie's eye open but being sleepy her eyelid again shut down. But soon her eyes were wide open feeling the vibration from the person laying beside her. she looked towards Jisoo who was shivering in her sleep . Jisoo's body was all sweaty as she was murmuring something under her breath

Seeing her in miserable condition Jennie sat up in bed all alarmed. She shakes jisoo to wake her up. But jisoo didn't woke up instead she sobbed hard and her murmurs went loud.

"s-stop p-please.... s-stay a-away from m-me"

"Jisoo wake up" jennie shake her body

"s-stop p-please"

"s-stop p-please.... s-stay a-away from m-me" Jennie even slapped her but Jisoo didn't snapped out of her trance. Jisoo's state was looking bad and vulnerable.

"s-stop p-please"

One thing crossed in jennie's mind as she doesn't have any idea what else to do.

She leaned over her and grabbed her face between her hands and muttered to Jisoo "I wanted my first in a better scenario but I don't want anyone rather than you to be my first"  She captured Jisoo's lips with hers .

Her lips felt soft like a pillow to jennie so smooth that she wanna devour into it all the time. She felt electricity appeared on her body when there lips touched.

It was like the time has stopped for her but seeing no reciprocate action from jisoo, Jennie was near to breaking down as she bite jisoo's lower lip harshly. It came in shock for Jisoo as she opened her mouth to provide Jennie's tongue the entrance. Jennie entered her tongue sucking and mapping every inch of her mouth.

Soon she found Jisoo reacting to her kisses, she shut her eyes tight as a tear escaped from her eyes . she devoured all her emotions she was feeling into that kiss. In a blink of an eye her tongue duels with the others. Jennie's adrenaline rushing through her veins , butterfly flying around her stomach as both there lips found there rhythm and moved in sync. They both pulled out and sat on bed at the lack of air in there lungs.

Both have tinted cheeks, to clear this awkward silence Jennie spoke up while breathing heavily
"a-about this, uhmm you were not waking up from your dream and it came to my mind am sorry if i offen—"
she couldn't speak up as jisoo again smashed both of their lips together. Jisoo's left hand went to Jennie's nape pulling her head closer to her to deepen the kiss while her right hand was into her slim waist pulling her body closer to hers, leaving no space between them.
Jisoo pulled her with her as the both fell down on bed slowly while Jennie being on top of her, jennie held both of her sidewise beside jisoo's face for support.
Pouring all her emotions in the kiss jisoo bit her lower lips, making the younger gasp. with her tongue Jisoo took her breath away. It was a Long breathing kiss for both of them, that Jennie is sure , she won't forget, EVER.

Jisoo broke the kiss and was staring at Jennie with warm eyes, while jennie had still her eyes closed who was trying to make her breathing calm as a stupid smile was plastered on her face.
Jisoo just slid jennie beside her and hugged her by her waist . Jennie was dumbfounded by her actions as jisoo was  putting her head in the crook of her neck. smelling her scent.
"It tickles"Jennie said moaning slightly while jisoo's warm breath hitting her neck and her slender long fingers were on her waist burning up her skin with desire.

"You are making me crazy Jennie kim" Jisoo said in her lazy voice in low husky sound she purred. Jennie just put an arm around her making circles on her back to calm her down as other hand wa playing with her hair.
" are you feeling ok now" Jennie asked

Jennie felt jisoo giving a slight nod of approval so she asked again carefully.
" can you tell me about the nightmare you had earlier... if you are comfortable with it!"
it almost sound like pleading. there was a moment of silence for a minute and jennie sighed defeated. she was about to say good night to jisoo but stopped when

"it was a dark room.... i was on a bed sleeping while someone was calling..... my name so i woke up.... first thing i did was to lookout for you but you wasn't there"

Jennie tightened her embrace for the other girl whispering into her ears.
"I'll always be there for you no matter what... i promise"
"but he was there......he was ... coming near me and ...pinning ..my ....neck .....chocking to death" Jennie furrowed her brows listening to jisoo's statement. she just placed few kisses on her forehead to assure her presence.
"do you know that person" she asked nervously
jisoo nodded again clutching the t-shirt tight Jennie was wearing. Jennie got the hint that the other girl was still sensitive to open up about the topic so she changed the topic.
"Am sorry if i offended you with the kiss .... i just want to help" she said shyly again feeling jisoo nodding .

"you know you are a strong girl ... and i assure you after today only Jennie Kim will torture you in your nightmare, i won't let anyone enter you nightmares anymore without my permission"Jennie said playfully while she heard jisoo chuckling . they stayed at that position-and both fall asleep in each other warmth.

——-

Morning came early for jisoo as she woke up feeling warm hands protecting her. she heard a rhythmic heart beating...
'wait heart beat....'

she opened her eyes to find herself in embrace of Jennie. her head was on her chest while she was hugging Jennie.

she sat up abruptly on bed which made Jennie woke up in alert to.
"what!! what happened!! why !! are you alright!!"
Jennie asked worriedly as she looked up to Jisoo.
Jisoo couldn't help but feel shy as her face turned to a tomato seeing Jennie so concerned about her . it warms her heart every time.
"a-am alright" but jennie just touched her forehead and neck with her palm of her hand looking concerning .
" you don't have any fever .. then why are you so red"
"its just Hot in here"
jennie then notices jisoo beeing a blushing mess so to tease her she lean near her face.
"are you sure you will be alright" Jennie said in low voice which make Jisoo's feeling rolling inside her.
"ahm... yes ... i should get ready"
she stood up and make her way to do her morning routine while jennie chuckled at her.

Jisoo closed the bathroom door and leaned herself on the door heavily sighing. then last night incident run through her mind. she widened her eyes in realisation.
'what have i done?'

——

while two naked bodies were covered with a blanket in a bed , a phone was buzzing continuously on the bedside table .
Irene groaned and picked up the phone without seeing the called id she placed it bear her ear.

"Hello!!"
"Bae Joohyun" she looked at the caller id and again placed it beside her ear
"Wae?" she frowned and stood up from bed and took a big shirt to cover her naked body , not wanting to disturb other girls sleep she went to the balcony where she find herself surrounded by cold breeze ad shining sun-rays hitting her face.
"I need your help regarding some business matters"
"Kim seokjin, its 5:30 in the morning, can't it wait " she whispered yell at him.
"it can't, its important"
"i don't fucking care"
"Irene please"
she sighed defeatedly
"ughh its the weekend and i already told you don't disturb me on the weekends"
"am sorry ok, i don't wanna do that but , please solve this for me"
"ok cone to the dormitory by 7am with 2 hot coffee latte and some snacks and Pringles"
"really!! do you think am sone food delivery guy"
"your choice be a delivery guy or don't disturb my weekend" she hang up the call.

she took a long breath in this chilly morning breeze. she then felt two pair of hands around her waist with a blanket covering her she said sweetly
"its still early, babe"
she felt wet kisses on her shoulder which are smoothly moving towards her neck.
"you left me on bed... alone!!"
" am sorry" she answered while releasing a moan.
she turned around and kissed seulgi gently
"lets cuddle, i wanna watch you catch the rest of your sleep" seulgi said picking her up in bridal style and went inside the bedroom.

——

Haha , hope you like the jensoo moment and yeah jennie did that something unexpected 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
😂😂

Hope you liked this chapter , please ignore grammatical errors.

don't forget to vote and comment

Lalisa Love me ❤️💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.7K 20
In a world full of Jisoo's, There is only one Unmarried Kim Jisoo, a small time journalist in a small newspaper company on Jeju Island. And she wants...
1K 99 18
English is not my first language... ------------------ In the bustling halls of Kim High School, amidst the chatter of teenagers and the shuffle of t...
106K 3K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
290K 12.1K 61
❝you just want attention.❞ ❝damn right i do.i'm just making sure you're never getting over me,too.❞ __________________⚠__________________ "jennie?"sh...