Ziam One Shots

Galing kay indi765

Ziam fluff, maybe smut, also mpreg stories. Higit pa

Only For You-1
Only For You-2
Please stay
Hey Stranger
Be Mine 1
Be Mine 2
A piece of my heart
Never letting you go
Me for You
Roses-I
Roses-II
Soulmate
Luna-I
Luna-II
Luna-III
Strawberries and Cigarettes

Back to you

980 41 12
Galing kay indi765

Summary:

"I still love you"

"I know, but I don't think I do and I want to believe that"

Zayn and Liam are ex lovers, but what happens when they reunite, in circumstances Zayn never wished for.

*********

The dimly lit hallway had made Zayn question why the hell he agreed to book this hotel for the party. His company was celebrating their fifth anniversary and as a celebration, they threw a party at a five star hotel, but Zayn had his doubts with it's rating.

He wanted to have a smoke before going in, he needed some energy to tolerate all those pretentious fools that were inside the banquet waiting to praise him, waiting to feed him with all their new ideas so that Zayn invests in their projects. None of them were here for him or his company, everyone here has their own selfish needs.

Zayn has sacrificed a lot for this company, started it from scratch. He was lucky to find an investor who had faith in his idea and invested in his start up. Now his company is one of the most successful companies in the world. Now he's the one investing in start ups, because he knows where he came from.

His family couldn't come for the celebration, with his baba's health deteriorating day by day, his mum's constant worrying, his family was falling apart back at home. Everyday he wishes things to be different, maybe his baba wouldn't have paralysis, maybe his mum would stop being worried just for a minute.

He was now standing just outside the hallway facing the garden and blew out the smoke as his tensed muscles relaxed. With a last puff, he threw the remaining cigarette on the ground and crushed it under his expensive shoes. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see his assistant.

"Sir, your mask" Sarah, his assistant gave him a black masquerade mask. For some odd reason, he had agreed for a masquerade party when Niall pleaded him.

No one can deny that Irish leprechaun.

Niall had been his best friend since college, when the blond came there as an exchange student. Both had hit it off quite good. Zayn has only a few people in his life to call them as family and Niall was one of them. Someone else too, but he couldn't call that person his, not anymore.

He took the mask from Sarah and put it on. Taking a deep breath, he made up his mind, for now he has to put on a smile for display. He has to pretend to be happy about his success whereas his heart was hollow and empty, no success could compensate the loss of his heart.

"Thank you Sarah. Have all the guests arrived?" He asked as both of them walked down the hallway to the banquet.

"Yes Sir. Almost everyone has arrived and also the ones who have to pitch you their new ideas"

"Alright. Let's start this show"

"Of course Sir"

She opened the wooden doors for him and he entered a well lit banquet. He was totally wrong in guessing this place to be trashy. The whole place was filled with guests in various masks, some he knew, some were new faces yet to be revealed. Zayn always remembers people whom he talk to. Waiters were on their heels, serving wine and food, tables were filled with chatter about vacations and new projects.

Zayn was quick to mingle in the crowd. One thing his baba had taught him was to being friendly with anyone in your circle, you never know when you need them in future.

He was talking to one of his fellow investors when someone caught his eyes. Someone he knew very well. Someone he was ready to lay his life for, two years ago even now too. Someone he lost because of his ambitions.

There his Liam stood, drinking a glass of wine, in his sleek black suit and silver masquerade mask. His eyes were still the same shade of brown, his curls a lot longer than before, his lips were crimson and shiny due to the wine. Zayn wanted to suck those pink lips till they're swollen and bruised. But he couldn't.

A man, taller than Liam had an arm around his waist. He was whispering something in Liam's ears, making the shorter man laugh and peck his lips.

Zayn only saw red, he would've gone to them and beat the shit out of that man for touching his Liam if it weren't for Niall who stopped him.

"Zayn stop!"

The raven haired man realised that he was still in his place, he had a tight grip on the glass in his hand that was about to break and the people in front of him were terrified of him.

Niall took the glass from his hands, "You alright mate?"

Zayn glanced back at Liam, who was staring at him only, but the look had no emotion, no love, no care. It wasn't the way he used to look at Zayn when they were together.

"Shit"

Zayn drifted his gaze back to his friend who was looking at Liam now, "It's fine, Niall. I'll be alright"

"That's what you said when he left you. You didn't come out of your apartment for almost a week, Zayn! How can you say that you'll be fine now, when he's obviously moved on and you're still stuck on him, waiting for him to return?"

Zayn sighed, "I was the one who pushed him away and I can't expect him to wait for me always, I'm glad he moved on"

Lies, every word he said was a lie.

Liam and Zayn met in the first year of their college, before Niall came into their lives. They were roommates but totally opposite. Liam loved to go out, have parties with his friends, talked a lot, he could bite someone's ears off with the amount of stories he has. He was openly gay and was proud of himself. Zayn on the other hand was quite, he knew his family had struggled a lot to get him into college, so he focussed on his studies, he was never a party person. He was still in closet, his family was backminded, and he was afraid of their reaction.

Him and Liam never really talked, even when the curly haired boy would start with a conversation, Zayn would subtly leave the room or make any excuses. Zayn saw the hurt on Liam's face every time this happens. But he couldn't befriend him, Zayn knows if they start a friendship, it'll lead to something else.

Zayn secretly loved when Liam would go on rambling about his day, even though he knows Zayn wouldn't listen to a word he said, he loved how Liam would try to talk to Zayn but then would pout when the taller boy shows no interest. He found it adorable when Liam would sing weird songs while taking a shower. He loved how Liam would doze off while studying late at night and Zayn was the one who'd pick him up and lay him down on his bed.

All these little things made Zayn like him, and he wasn't sure if Liam feels the same. And even if he did, Zayn wasn't bold enough to confess his feelings.

"I'll tell the security to send them back" Niall muttered, getting Zayn out of his thoughts.

"No. They must've been invited from our side only, that man must be here with some new idea for his company and I don't want to be the one to snatch an opportunity from him. They'll stay" Zayn's voice was stern but Niall knew the pain behind it.

"Whatever you say mate" Niall went off in the other direction, leaving Zayn who was once again surrounded by faceless people.

------------

"Mr Malik, pleasure to meet you" Zayn snapped his head at the voice came from behind him. He looked at the man, the same man who was with Liam. But the curly haired man was nowhere to be seen.

"You too. May I know your name?" Zayn offered his hand to shake.

"I'm Daniel Roberts, I got the invitation from your management a week ago. I'm so glad you even invite people like us in your parties" The man Daniel, shook his hands.

"I myself was like you once, one should never forget where they belong"

"You're a truly down to earth man, Mr Malik. You're still 28 and how your business has expanded...."

Zayn didn't listen to anything Daniel was saying to him as his eyes were fixed on Liam who was nervously approaching them. Even if he wears a whole veil on his face, Zayn knows what Liam's emotions are, what he's hiding behind a facade.

But maybe Zayn was wrong because Liam confidently stood beside Daniel, linking their fingers, the taller man brought their intertwined hands up to his lips and kissed Liam's knuckles, making the curly haired man blush, something once, only Zayn could do.

"Meet my fiance Mr Malik, he's Liam Payne, my love and soon to be Liam Roberts" Daniel boasted but Zayn's eyes were stuck on Liam's brown ones.

Zayn felt as if an arrow had pierced through his heart, never in his dreams had he thought that Liam would take such a step, a step that he had denied to take with Zayn. His hands clenched tightly when he noticed the gold ring on Liam's finger.

"I-I'm happy for y-you both" His eyes were pooled with tears, but he won't let Daniel see his weak side. Liam once used to be his strength and now, he was the one to cause Zayn so much pain.

"Thank you so much Mr Malik. I was thinking if we could set up our meeting in your office or would you like to hear my idea here itself?" Daniel let go of their intertwined hands and wrapped an arm around Liam's waist as if he's his property.

Zayn was sure if he stays another minute here, Daniel would have a bleeding nose or a bruised jaw.

"I'd rather have a meeting at my office, Dan"

"It's Daniel" Liam voiced, quite irritated. The curly haired man knew Zayn too well to know he deliberately said his name wrong. It had been too long since Zayn had heard his ex lover's voice.

"Forgive me Daniel, I have a weak memory" Zayn chuckled, enjoying Liam's red face.

"But I remember you never forget someone's name?" Liam raised an eyebrow at Zayn, challenging him.

"Old habits tend to change, Liam" Zayn stared down at his ex lover, who was so different now. This person in front of him was not his Liam.

"Do you two know each other?"

Zayn flicked his eyes to Daniel, "I think we were in college?"

"Y-yeah, just college" Liam looked at his fiance, "Baby, I'm gonna use the washroom, please wait for me" He stood on his tip toes and kissed the man, making anger run through Zayn's veins.

Liam scurried off to the washroom without a glance at Zayn.

"Please excuse me too, I have other guests to tend too" Zayn went the same way Liam had gone, even when Niall stopped him.

"I don't think you should follow him mate" Niall voiced his concern but Zayn wasn't ready to listen.

"I just want to talk to him. I don't see any harm in that"

He didn't wait for a reply and reached the washroom where Liam was waiting for him, "I didn't think you'd come after me"

"You purposely said you'll be coming here when you already were here before. I know you too much Leeyum. How can your boyfriend be so stupid" Zayn said as he came face to face with Liam and pulled off his silver mask.

"Z-zayn"

"This is exactly how you moaned my name when you were writhing under me for my cock, when I thrust into you relentlessly, when I suck beautiful marks on your lovely skin. Does he satisfy you like I would?" Zayn removed his own black mask and leaned in.

Their faces were just an inch away, Zayn towering over Liam as the shorter man was pinned to the sink.

"Does he love you like I would?"

Liam slapped him sharply, "What the hell is wrong with you! I came here to talk to you, not cheat on my fiance, who loves me so much!"

Zayn chuckled as he rubbed his throbbing cheek, "Do you love him, Liam? Or is it just a temporary fix? Just a rebound, trying to move on from me?"

"It's been two years since I moved on from you. And I'm very happy with Daniel, just so you know"

"You can't lie to me Jaan" Zayn softly caressed his cheeks. Liam flinched and pushed him away.

"I came here because Daniel wanted me to, I swore I'll never see your face again in my entire life. Guess love makes you do stupid things"

"Love? You don't love him" Zayn scoffed as Liam glared at him. He wasn't ready to accept the reality that Liam has finally moved on from him.

"And you don't know that!"

"Liam please. I once pushed you away, but not anymore. I promise to give you more time, I'll lessen my work hours, we'll go on trips, you can enjoy the peace and calm of all those destinations and you could write there too, I'll make you coffee and new dishes, I'll massage your feet when you're tired, but please give me another chance, give us one more try, don't give up on us"

Liam cupped his cheeks and stroked his beard, "If you would've promised me all this two years ago, I would've happily fallen into your arms, Zee. You don't know the countless nights I've waited for you to come back home to me, how many nights I've felt lonely in that big apartment when you were busy with your work, those four years were the most terrible years of my life and I don't want to experience it all again" A tear rolled down his cheek.

He leaned in just as their lips brushed, "Please let me go Zaynie. Please let me be happy, because I think I am. I want to love him" Liam kissed him so softly, both of them cried as they kissed, the burn of his beard felt so blissful on his shaven jaw and Liam's knees gave up and he was steadied by Zayn's strong arms which were curled around his waist.

Zayn pulled away and looked into the brown eyes, "I still love you"

Liam shut his eyes tightly, "I know" He kissed him again and opened his mouth for Zayn's hungry tongue. Liam's arms were wrapped around Zayn's neck as the kiss deepened, the leftover taste of his cigarette filled his senses but he didn't want to ruin this moment and scold Zayn. It wasn't his right anymore.

The touch both of them have missed for so long, ignited sparks in their bodies. The kiss turned out painfully slow, both of them trying to memorize it forever as they didn't know if they'll have another chance.

They finally pulled away and rested their foreheads on each other's.

"But I don't think I do and I want to believe that"

--------------

"Zayn!!"

Zayn turned around and saw Liam sprinting towards him excitedly.

"What now?" The raven haired boy spat as he started walking again.

Liam frowned but still followed him like a puppy, "My essay got selected for the inter college essay writing competition. I wanted to tell you the news myself, then you'll say, my roommate has won a competition but I wasn't aware of that"

"But you still didn't win, it'll take time"

"I know that, but Charlie said it was awesome and I'll definitely win. Did I tell you I have a crush on him?" Liam was full on blushing while Zayn was trying to control his jealousy.

"Yes I know. It's hard to not know when that is all you do the whole fucking day"

"Is that jealousy that I smell?" Liam sniffed in the air.

"And why would you think that?"

"Charlie asked me out and I said yes" Liam grinned as Zayn stopped in his tracks.

"Did he now?"

"Yes! And it's tonight. Oh my god! I haven't decided what I'll wear. I better go now and Zayn, do you mind if you don't stay in the room tonight, we may have plans you know" Liam shyly tucked his fallen curls back and ran to his room.

"O-of course" Zayn went the other way from where he was supposed to go. He even forgot where was actually heading, the library? No, his room.

"Fuck you Charlie!"

He decided to go to the library, trying not to think about Liam's stupid date. No, he can't stray from his studies, his stupid heart is capable of taking in the hurt of a one sided love.

He didn't know how much time had passed when the librarian told him to leave. He sighed and packed his bag, dreading to go back to his room, where Liam would be back with Charlie.

He reached their room and saw Charlie leaning on Liam who had his back pressed to the door. Zayn didn't think twice before marching towards them and pulling the taller boy away from Liam.

"Stay away from him!" Zayn grabbed his collar, ready to punch him, but stopped when Liam held his wrist.

"Stop it!"

"He was trying to-"

"I allowed him to touch me. Why do you care?!" Liam's nose flared with anger as he pulled Charlie away.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow" He said and went inside the room.

"If you really like him, man up and tell him" Charlie said and went his way.

Zayn rubbed his face and entered his room. Liam was sitting on his bed while removing his shoes.

"I'm sorry Liam"

"We've been roommates for almost half a year and you've still not talked to me. You treat me like a stranger when we meet in classes. Hell, you give me silent treatment in our room and now you're worried if someone touches me!" Liam stood in front of him and pushed his shoulders.

"Liam I-"

"Shut up! I tried my best to tell my heart that you're out of my league. That you're a straight guy who'd never even think of liking me but my stupid heart didn't listen and made me fall for you even more" Liam grabbed his collar.

"Liam-"

"Shhh, I thought I'll move on from you when Charlie asked me out. And I was so excited but you ruined that too"

"Liam-"

"I could have had the best night of my life, but you-"

Liam was cut off by a pair of lips pressed against his own. He froze as Zayn moved his lips slowly.

"I'm sorry Liam" Zayn said after each peck, making Liam's knees shake as shivers ran down his spine after each contact.

The curly haired boy shut his eyes as he kissed back, fisting his hands in Zayn's hair as his waist was gripped tightly by Zayn's strong arms.

"I like you so much that you've got no idea. I'm a coward for not accepting my feelings, but not anymore. I'll make you mine"  Zayn looked into his eyes, his words held the truth and even Liam knew that.

"Make me yours"

The night was spent as Zayn made slow love to Liam, with every thrust he told Liam how he drives him crazy, how much Zayn wants Liam to be his.

As they laid back down after their first time, Zayn pulled Liam on top of him and Liam snuggled into his neck, sighing.

"Never let me go Zayn"

"Never, babe"

Zayn blinked as water was thrown on his face. His head was spinning and he just wanted to lay down and have a good sleep. But those plans couldn't come true as Niall threw another glass of water on him.

"What the hell?!"

"You got drunk in your own party and left it to me to handle everything! Am I some manager of yours?"

"That's a good idea, mate. I'll tell Sarah to send you a letter" Zayn slurred as he tried to get up but failed.

"Come on guys" Zayn didn't know whom Niall called but then some people were helping him to get up, most probably his security and dragging him to God knows where.

His back was soon met by a soft mattress and snuggled into the pillow, welcoming much awaited sleep.

His drunk mind was going back to the thoughts of the curly haired man whom Zayn once proudly called his boyfriend, his Jaan.

-----------

Liam sighed as he laid down on his bed, next to his fiance. He was extremely guilty for making out with Zayn, when he has a boyfriend, wait fiance. He rested his face on Daniel's chest, but he was already asleep. Liam moved away and turned to his side of bed.

Things with Zayn went from a ferry ride to a downhill climb.

After they got together, they were inseparable. Zayn came out to his parents too. Yaser wasn't ready to accept them and harsh words were exchanged that day. Liam was the one to console his boyfriend, Zayn had cried on his shoulder for so many hours. Trisha, though, welcomed them with open arms.

They were the happiest couple until college. They bought their dream apartment together. Liam wanted to get his Master's degree too, so he continued college as he also worked on his book. All the while Zayn focussed on his startup. His boyfriend got an investor, Mr Adam who was very impressed by him.

Liam would be busy the whole day with college and his book, but at night, he'd try his best to spend time with Zayn. Though their intimacy was still the same, Zayn still drived him crazy in bed, but it wasn't what Liam wanted. He needed Zayn maybe just for a cuddle or he wanted Zayn to do things that normal couples did, like going for shopping, or cooking together, have movie marathons.
But Zayn would be so tired, that he'd always dodge their plans.

After a year, Zayn finally started his own company. He got extremely busy with his hectic schedule that they both spent less time with each other. Liam had published his book too, which got a lot of recognition. The curly haired boy got busy with his book tours while his boyfriend with the new company.

Liam spent time with Zayn's family and Yaser finally accepted him too. Liam's own parents were supportive and adored Zayn too. But no one knew how aloof they were inside those four walls. Zayn still tried his best to take Liam out on dates, made time for him, but it wasn't enough. Liam would ask Zayn to take him on his trips or they take a vacation, but his raven haired beau would deny making petty excuses.

For whole three years, the same schedule continued. Zayn would go on business trips and meetings while Liam stayed at home, writing his book or reading some other, he had finished his master's and was teaching as a lecturer in his own college. Life got so lonely for him that he had enough.

Liam was sitting on the couch, reading yet another book. He heard the front door open and got up, placing the book on the table. His luggage ready by his side.

"Hey Jaan" Zayn slid off his watch and approached his boyfriend. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the suitcase beside him.

"W-where are you g-going?" He clutched the box in his pocket tightly.

"I'm tired of this Zayn. I'm tired of always waiting for you at the end of the day. I'm tired of your work that always comes between us, you never have time for me. And you may think I'm being childish but I don't care.You've pushed me away from your life that I don't even recognize you I'm done with this. It's better if we break up, there's nothing left in our relationship"

Zayn's world suddenly crashed in front of his eyes, "Liam, I promise you whatever you ask of me. Please don't leave me" Liam had seen Zayn cry when they learnt about Yaser's illness, but never has he been so weak. His heart broke because of what he was going to do.

"I'm sorry, Zee. I hope you find someone who you could love without conditions unlike me. But I can't continue, Zee. I'm going crazy every minute!"

"Please Jaan, see, I was gonna propose you tonight. I sent you a text saying we're having dinner outside, right?" Zayn hurriedly searched his pocket and retrieved a red velvet box.

Liam took a deep breath, "How can you think of a happy married life if you don't have a minute to spare for me" His eyes were welled with tears as his voice broke.

"The company is important Liam, but you're more important than that. I'll work on myself, but please let's go into our room and-"

"Is it always about sex?! Am I a sex toy for you? Do you think you can lure me by fucking me and I'll forget everything I've endured for the past four years?" The tears finally streamed down his cheeks as he quickly wiped them.

"You know that's not what I meant" Zayn was loosing his patience.

"That's exactly what you meant. You're never tired of screwing me but you're tired to even talk to me, to have a proper dinner with me, to hug me, to..." Liam broke down completely, he knew Zayn never used him for sex, but his frustration was coming out and he didn't know what he was saying.

Two strong arms wrapped around his waist and he felt Zayn guiding them back. He was soon seated on his boyfriend's lap.

"If you feel suffocated in our relationship, I'll not stop you" When Liam looked at him, his eyes held honesty. They weren't distant like they were nowadays, they were the same hazel eyes Liam fell in love with.

Liam slumped on him, resting his cheek on Zayn's shoulder as Zayn engulfed him in a hug.

"I'll never stop loving you though"

"I hope you do"

------------

"Are there any meetings left?"
Zayn had a terrible hangover and because of it, he reached his office pretty late. Luckily his assistant had already managed the work in his absence. He had already heard all new ideas for his investment but none were upto his mark.

"Sir, Mr Daniel Roberts is waiting outside for you" Sarah said as she took back a file that needed to be signed.

Zayn sighed, "Send him in"

Sarah scurried off and Daniel entered his office with a file and laptop in his hand.

"Good afternoon, Mr Malik" Daniel greeted him too cheerfully.

When Zayn got up in the morning, he gave a thought about yesterday. He swore he'll leave Liam alone, once he makes sure this Daniel is trustworthy. He wanted to know he'll make Liam happier than he was with Zayn.

And if he found any dirt on him, Zayn would make sure to take things in his own hands, no matter what the curly haired man would say.

"Daniel, are you ready with your presentation?" Zayn didn't waste any time to get to the point.

Daniel's face fell, "Of course, sir"

For the next hour, Daniel continued with his presentation and Zayn knew it was a copied idea.

"I'm impressed Daniel" Zayn voiced out, earning a huge smile from the man in front of him.

"Thank you so much Mr Malik"

"So, I'll ponder on your idea more. You'll have to wait for a week before we get back to you"

"I'll be waiting for the call sir" Daniel stood up and both shook hands. As soon as he left the office, Zayn dialed a number.

"I've some work for you"

"Finally I'm of some use"

------------

Liam didn't have any inspiration to write another chapter, he had only two classes today and the students didn't even show up for one. He closed his laptop and slumped back on his bed. He took out the ring on his finger and kept it on the night stand.

Daniel met him after a year of his break up with Zayn. The older man used to work in a cafe near Liam's college. Their friendship turned into a relationship and not long after ten months into their relationship, Daniel proposed him. Liam had been truly happy that he was ready to commit, unlike Zayn.

The older man gave Liam all his attention. He planned simple dates, just what Liam wished for. But even if he was with Daniel, there was an emptiness in his heart, maybe that is the reason he immediately said yes when Daniel proposed, thinking that with this new turn in their relationship, he'll feel the same sparks he felt with Zayn.

But, did he really love Daniel like he loved Zayn?

Liam shook his head and took a book from his night stand. But his focus was going to the bills they still have to pay.

Ever since Daniel told Liam about his startup, the curly haired man had given him all of his savings when his boyfriend asked him to. The salary he gets isn't enough for both of them as Daniel had stopped working at the cafe after their engagement.

It's been almost two months now and the bills were only increasing. His head pounded as he was overthinking again. He couldn't ask for his parents' help as they had not accepted his boyfriend, sorry, fiance.

He glanced at the clock, it was six and Daniel would still be out for another two hours. He didn't know where he went for the whole day when he doesn't even have a job. When he questioned about this, he received a silent treatment. Though he trusted Daniel and didn't think much about it.

The doorbell rung and he got up to leave his room. They lived in Daniel's small apartment but he was content with it.

He opened the front door and a man with feathery brown hair and blue eyes stood in front of him.

"Are you Liam Payne?" The man asked looking at Liam from top to bottom.

Liam's grip on the door was tight as he answered, "Yes. May I ask who are you?" Zayn had taught him some self defense when they were together and Liam wouldn't mind using it now.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, a private detective. This is for you" Louis gave him a pen drive, but Liam hesitated as he took it.

"Before you ask for anything, just watch it first. You'll know what to do later" Louis waved him and walked down the stairs.

Liam closed the door and went to his room, opening his laptop and plugged the pen drive. There was a video in it and he pressed play.

--------

Liam didn't cry. No he won't cry over some bastard who thinks he could play with Liam's heart. He just wanted answers.

He dialed his 'fiance's' number, but of course, that asshole won't pick up. The headache was only reaching it's peak point and Liam was frustrated.

With the last resort he dialed a number he never thought he'd ever need after these two years. The line only rung two times when the person picked the phone.

--------

"Are you sure you wanna do this now?" Zayn asked as they entered the hotel.

His raven haired beau had picked him up from Daniel's apartment ten minutes ago and now Liam was more than ready to kick some balls.

"I'm 200% sure Zayn. Plus I know you hired that man to get dirt on Daniel, so don't act innocent now" Liam turned to the receptionist and asked for Daniel's room number, but she denied.

"Listen here you lady! My fucking 'fiance' is allegedly cheating on me and I have all the rights to know his bloody room number to catch him red handed. So if you want this lobby to remain as it is, you better tell me the room!"

The receptionist quickly scribbled the number on a chit and gave it to the fuming man in front of her. Both him and Zayn strode to the elevator and Liam pressed the floor number. He quietly searched for the room as Zayn followed behind him.

He knocked on the door few times and when it opened, Liam landed a solid punch on Daniel's face. Then he went inside the room where a girl was covering herself up.

"Why?"

Daniel rubbed his face as he chuckled, "You were an easy prey Liam. I liked you when we first started dating, but then I researched who you are. Do you think I'm a fool who doesn't know that you were with Mr Malik before? I knew you were the key to my success. You foolishly gave me all your earnings, believed that I truly loved you. That ring you're wearing isn't gold, darling"

Zayn was about to tackle him down when Liam stopped him.

"I knew Mr Malik would give me a chance because of you, but now you've ruined that"

"You're stupid to think that Zayn would've given you the investment because of me. He knows who has real talent and who is just pretending. And this" Liam took out the ring from his pocket and threw it on Daniel's face, "I know when I see pure gold"

He continued, "You took advantage of my vulnerable state, but not anymore. I'm not your atm machine that you think I'll pay your bills! I'm leaving your sorry arse Daniel"

"And you" He turned to the girl on the bed, "If you have some brains, I suggest you to get clothed and leave this piece of shit, right this second and if you're just his hook up, do whatever you want to do"

He held Zayn's hand and went out of the room.

"That felt so nice" Liam grinned at Zayn who was just staring at his love.

"So, what now?" Zayn asked as he withdrew his hand from Liam's.

---------

"I can't believe this!"

Liam had just been back to his and Zayn's apartment and was shocked to see everything placed the way it was.

Zayn chuckled as he dragged Liam's luggage into the guest room and left Liam to navigate the apartment. When he came back, he frowned on not seeing Liam in the hall or the kitchen. He finally entered his room and saw Liam looking at the old photographs they had put on the wall.

"Hey"

Liam turned to him with glossy eyes and Zayn was quick to embrace him.

"I'm so sorry Zaynie. I'm sorry for leaving you, I never should have done it. I'm sorry, please forgive me" Liam whimpered as he hid his face in Zayn's neck and fisted the taller man's shirt.

Zayn rubbed smooth circles on his back, "You shouldn't apologize, Jaan. You did what was right at that time and I'm happy that you did that, it made both of us realize what we were missing. And now, I'm gonna treat you like the princess you are. I'll change myself Liam. I didn't lie yesterday when I said all those words. I love you with my whole heart, always have"

Liam pulled back and gazed up at him, "I love you too" And then attached their lips in a sweet kiss. Just like their first time.

"I promise I'll never leave you"

"I promise I'll spend more time with you"

"I promise to be yours for the rest of my life"

"I promise to be your man for the rest of my life, for the rest of yours" Zayn slid the ring on Liam's finger.

Liam rested his forehead on Zayn's.

"For the rest of ours"

The End.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

53.1K 673 15
The title says it all.Just random Taekook one shots.
11.2K 284 27
Basically what the title says.
11.9K 702 12
Oneshots. Irregular updates. No smut. May contain mpreg.