IT'S ALWAYS YOU✓ (BOOK 2)

By lalalans_m

Could love still work at the second time? Or it's another chance to give a person the power to break your hea... More

Author's Note
Prologue
One: Terence
Two: Lance
Three: Sorry!
Four: Cray
Five: Contrarié
Six: Double Surprises
Seven: Yukiro
Eight: Girl for me
Nine: Secretly In love
Ten: Double Confession
Eleven: Double Confession 2
Twelve: Kiss
Thirteen: Jealous strike
Fourteen: Stay and Let go
Fifteen: Naemi
Sixteen: Photographer
Seventeen: Yuki-Rence
Eighteen: Hamada
Nineteen: Huli
Twenty: Date and Hate
Twenty One: Strangers
Twenty Two: Truth or Drink
Twenty Three: Save
Twenty Four: Jealous Kiss
Twenty Five: Betrayed
Twenty Six: Loved by the Snob
Twenty Seven: Confession-Rejection
Twenty Eight: Two Broken Heart
Twenty Nine: Two Broken Heart ll
Thirty: Inter School
Thirty One: YukCrayn
Thirty Two: Cold
Thirty Three: Together
Thirty Four: New Students
Thirty Five: The Deal
Thirty Six: New Friend, New Rival
Thirty Seven: Jealous Gesture
Thirty Eight: Yukiro or Shin?
Thirty Nine: Love Marks
Fourty: Interested
Fourty One: Reunion
Fourty Two: Reunion ll
Fourty Three: Suyu to the Max
Fourty Four: The Night
Fourty Five: Something Hard
Fourty Six: Inter School Event
Fourty Seven: Try-outs
Fourty Eight: Bawi-bawian lang
Fourty Nine: Team Captains
Fifty: Fishball Date
Palimos ng dias(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Fifty One: Inter School DAY 1(PART 1)
Fifty One: Inter School DAY 1 (PART 2)
Fifty Two: Inter School DAY 2
Fifty Three: Inter School DAY 3 (PART 1)
Fifty Three: Inter School DAY 3 (PART 2)
Fifty Four: Taming Shin
Fifty Five: The Deal's Begin
Fifty Six: Unusual Suitor
Fifty Seven: Let Me Be Your Man
Fifty Eight: Christmas Carnival (PART 1) "DATES"
Fifty Eight: Christmas Carnival (PART 2) "THE DAY"
Sixty: 11:11
Sixty One: 3rd
Sixty Two: His Dream
Sixty Three: It's not the same anymore
Sixty Four: Afraid to lose you
Sixty Five: Be Happy My Shin (PRE-FINALE)
Sixty Six : It's Always You but... (FINALE)
Author's Note
Hidden Chapter

Fifty Nine: Officially Yours

421 28 3
By lalalans_m

Shin's Point of view

I was driven by the beauty of this little creature in front of me, I can't even think straight the way he's cluelessly locked on my attention.

His every move and ever little action of him walang takas sa paningin ko, I didn't know if I'm just being obsessed but for pete's sake he's like a drug that I can't ever quit.

I badly....baddlyy want to touch him, embrace him, locked onto my arms but I stopped my eagerness because I promise that I'll make this night will be his memorable night. I wanna be his first and last dance, his first kiss and first hug, his first man and lastly his first and last forever boyfriend. It may sounds too cheesy but I can't help it...

I love him from the very last strand of his hair down to the very tip of his toe, HE'S MY EVERYTHING.

....

"C-can I be your last dance?" as someone approach him and ask that's why I confidently approach them and looked seriously with that guy na napatingin din sakin, gago to ah ako ngang kating-kati ng ayain sya hindi ko magawa, uunahan pako.

"NO!" I coldly stated as I locked Terence on me and place him on my back, not even a strand of his hair. humanap sya ng kanya, I don't even give a damn if I sound rude.

"O-okay c-chill" he uttered and slowly stepping back like he's afraid I might kill him that I'll definitely do kung mamimilit pa sya-AAGHH SHI--!!

I almost cursed a word dahil sa kurot ng abnormal na nasa likod ko that's why I face him with a cluelessly look at eto sya nakatingin ng masama sakin, ano na naman bang nagawa ko sa bansot nato?

"Why?" I asked with no idea while caressing the part he pinched, talent ba nito mangurot ng kasama ang balat?. Fvck this how I wish I could get a punch on my face rather than his pinch, kumikirot kaya.

"HEH!!" bulyaw nya sakin that made me smile dahil namumula sya sa inis.

"What did I do wrong? hahaha ayoko naman maunahan nun no" natatawang saad ko without him noticing I slowly embracing him in my arms.

I saw how he turned his head to look away from me na masalong nagpangiti sakin hahaha I know what that redness means.

"Can I, Misis ko?" I chuckles as he still not doing any response while I locked his body on mine, gotcha.

_ _ _ * * * _ _ _

Terence's Point of view

"Can I, Misis ko?" I feel how he locked his arms on my waist habang mukha akong na-espalto sa kinatatayuan ko dahil sa sobrang lapit ng mukha nya sakin.

(Playing Sad Song by: We the Kings)

You and I...

We're like fireworks and symphonies
exploding in the sky...

Everything went black as the sweet music start, nabigla din ako sa biglaang pagpatay ng ilaw but then Shin pulled me closer to him like i might scape that's why I feel safe and try to look on his face kahit purong kadiliman lang ang nakikita ko.

With you, I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart,
they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

"You're safe within my arms Misis ko, don't be scared" he begun to caress my back and he slowly grab my hands and place it around his neck while his arms is locked around my waist.

"Can I have this dance?" the way he chuckles while asking for a permission to have a dance feels something warm in my heart and I can't help but just to smile in the middle of darkness...now I'm asking myself why do God gave me a perfect man like him?

Without you, I feel broke

Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm

Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

The way how the dim lights turned on all over the venue is so wonderful, I can now see other pairs dancing slowly with the rhythm of the song but then I looked at this man in front of me looking how his lips and eyes smile's while swaying me in the smooth rhythm of the music.

His eyes down to his nose and lips, everything is clear to me, bawat anggulo ng mukha nya ay kinakabisado, lahat ng kinikilos nya mine-memorya ko and every simple action he make was captured with thin my eyes.

With you, I fall

It's like I'm leaving all my past in
silhouettes up on the wall

With you, I'm a beautiful mess

It's like we're standing hand and hand
with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Everything went silent as I reach looking his eyes. The reflection of the dim lights was visible onto his eyes that made me even more deadlock starring on it.

"Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn

Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song..." His husky voice is now dominant over the music and the only thing I knew is that we're both dancing like in an endless music looking at each other's eyes.

Everything that is happened from our past is now worth it-more than a worth it, the struggles, the pain and the sorrows that let us here.

And I guess...I'm now ready to engrave a new chapters of me and him, a chapter that I'm preparing to come and now I'm ready and sure.

"You're the perfect melody

The only harmony I wanna hear

You're my favorite part of me

With you standing next to me

I've got nothing to fear..."

"Can you hear this?" he gently place my head on his chest and the warmth of his body embrace me it's feels like I'm home.

"You're the perfect piece he's always looking, your warmth, your scent, your smile, everything with you is the missing pieces I'm always looking for, you're my favorite part of me, even you always looking for a fight hahaha" I can feel his genuine laugh while we're still on this set up.

"... you're a nuisance, a hot tempered, a hardheaded and a childish alien na laging nasa mood swing and yet you still doing a great job to make me even more in loved with you, your simple gesture, your simple acts lahat na ata ng gawin mo ay maganda sakin but I love this feeling that even a little bit I didn't regret... IT'S ALWAYS YOU now and FOREVER" my tears fall like an endless stream not because of sadness but because of happiness, hindi ko mapigilan ang sunod sunod na paghikbi ko dahil sa tuwang nararamdaman ko, this feeling feels like an explosion of emotions.

Until he noticed that I'm crying that's why he face me on him at kitang-kita ko ang pag-a-alala sa mata nito, how I so lucky to have this perfect guy to spend the rest of my life with him.

"You okay?" I just nod as an answer and reach his nose to gave him a peck of a kiss

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm

"Let's have our last date" naguguluhan man itong nakakunot noo eh pinagsawalang bahala ko nalang yun at sinimulan syang hilahin palabas sa mga daang-daang sumasayaw.

Without you
Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm

He was cluelessly habang hila-hila ko sya until nakalabas kami venue...I'm now more than just a SURE.

Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

Kasabay ng patapos-na na kanta ay ang pagbaling na ng tingin sakin ni Shin na naguguluhan parin.

"Anything wrong?" He said in a worried tone kaya umiling lang ako at muli syang inakay sa braso.

We took almost a half of an hour of walking hanggang sa tumigil kami sa park na puno ng ala-ala naming dalawa, the place where everything started yet the same place we bid goodbyes.

"And why we are here?" He curiously asked kaya humarap nako sakanya at muling kinabisado ang bawat anggulo ng mukha nya. It's been a almost 5 years ng sanay pag-amin ko sakanya nya dito but then that tragedy happen and now here we are again to make a better version of it, a happy and ever after version of that night.

"Wala mag-da-date" I begun to roam my eyes around and I was stopped looking from a fishball vendor na nagsisimula ng magligpit kaya muli kong hinila si Shin papunta dun para humabol.

"Careful you might slip" hindi ko na pinansin ang sinabi nito at nag dire-diresto dun sa may stall.

"Manong magsasara na po kayo?" At first tumingin ito saming dalawa na nagtataka, siguro ay dahil sa suot namin kaya medyo natawa din ako, nakalimutan ko palang naka-costume pa kami.

"O-oo sana eh mangilan-ngilan nalang dumadaan di-ne" napakamot pa sya ng batok at luminga-linga sa palid that's why I look on Shin na halos ikabigla ko din dahil nakatitig lang ito sakin, anong problema ng bombay nato?

"Meron pa po ba kayong fishball dyan? kami na po uubus" nasilayan ko naman ang pagngiti ng malawak ni manong kaya napangiti lang din ako pabalik.

"Ayy! diyos ginoo maraming salamat at matumal talaga ng benta ko ngayon" muli na naman nitong nilabas ang sanay ililigpit nya kanina kaya habang busy si manong eh pinihit ko ang tingin ko kay Shin nakatitig parin sakin hanggang ngayon.

"B-bakit?" Na-co-conscious tuluy ako sa itsura ko.

"Nothing you just beautiful outside and inside" bigla ko namang pinihig ang ulo ko sa kung saan dahil sa sinabi nito yawang Bombay to Hindi ako prepared sa banat nyang yun.

"I know that redness means *chuckles"

"Heh!" binalik ko nalang ang tingin ko sa nilulutong fishball pero hindi nawala ang mahihinang tawa ni Shin sa likod ko...buset na Bombay to.

After an hour of eating we both now roaming around the park enjoying the silence and the cold breeze of the night.

I take a deep breath before I looked in the sky that filled with stars.

"Shin, if you'll be givin a chance to ask me a question that i can only answer yes, what would it be?" I looked at him at bakas sa mukha nito ang pagkalito kaya napatawa ako sa isip ko.

"Uhmm...." he even look serious the way na para syang batang nagiisip

"... do you still like fishballs?" natawa nalang ako sa gitna ng katahimikan naming dalawa dahil sa reaksyon ng mukha nya kaya tumingala ako sakanya

"The only question that you need to ask is, if you want me to be your boyfriend and the only answer is YES"

I didn't give him a chance to response as I immediately embrace his lips agains mine, I kiss him passionately as a smile was drawn on his lips, I was about to cut our kiss but he even pulled my body towards him and he kiss me back, it is the most romantic scene, kissing the person you love under the full moons bright.

I'm now risking my heart again but this time I know it's gonna be worth it.

To be continue....

A/N: Another progress of this story, I'm happy that I'm slowly filling up the remaining chapters and sana matapos ko around next month, see yah on the last chapter:)-lalalans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 168 23
heheh... first time ko lang gagawa sa wattpad at kagagawa ko lang acc ko. at fav ko talaga si kuya chester actually vishter ako at army. hehe.. btw s...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
11.7K 800 23
"I hate candles... I hate fire." Started: 112220 Ended: 052921
119K 2.2K 9
Spencer Reid has been hiding something, or rather someone, from his coworkers. When his daughter unexpectedly falls ill, he may finally have to come...