I'm No Hero

By Arrowbolt5

Moon is a genius teen who exels in her studies, but it's all forced upon her by her rich and spiteful parents... More

Chapter 1: No Freaking Way
Chapter 2: HOLY CHALUPA
Chapter 3: Awwwwwwww
Chapter 4: Lessons
Chapter 5: Goodbye Leo
Chapter 6: Invasion
Chapter 7: Downhill
Chapter 8: Fake Reunion
Chapter 9: Darkest Hour
Chapter 10: Sewer Apples
Chapter 11: Changes
Chapter 12: Back Again
Chapter 13: Hey There
Chapter 15: Nighty Night
Chapter 16: Plot Twist
Chapter 17: Welcome Home

Chapter 14: Something Something...

38 2 0
By Arrowbolt5

Moon's POV

I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing the ceiling above me. What the heck?

I looked around and tried to remember what was going on. Leo and I were glaring at Casey... we talked for a while about what Casey told him this morning... Leo left to go thank Casey about this morning... and I went to the kitchen for pizza...

Yeah that's about it.

Did I faint again? Geez, this would be the fourth time. Twice this morning in my room after April left, once with Raph, and then just now.

I must be doing something stupid or something.

I stood back up and opened the fridge, pulling out some milk. I poured myself a cup, drank it, and then repeated the action.

Leo and Casey walked into the room slowly, their shoulders down and their faces filled with shame.

Casey nudged Leo and pointed at me, "You should probably tell her." He said quietly.

"Why me?" He asked.

"Because she likes you more!" Casey whisper yelled.

"I'm not deaf." I deadpanned, "Plus, I already know you guys insulted Big foot and made her cry and run away."

Their eyes widened for a second before Casey rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you are a weird stalker from another dimension." He said dully.

"I'm not the only one." I smiled before pouring myself another cup of milk.

"Didn't April, Donnie, and I just get that milk this morning?" Casey asked.

"Yup." I nodded as I downed it.

"You have a milk addiction." Leo smiled with amusement.

"You have a pizza addiction." I said in return.

"Hey, where is Donnie and Mikey?" Raph asked as he walked in.

"Out getting beat up." I told him.

"What!?" Leo asked, standing up too fast and hurting his knee.

My eyes widened for a moment, "Oh, that sounded wrong. They're fine."

"Are they actually fine though? Or are they getting Leoed?" Raph asked menacingly.

I leaned back a tad, "They're fine, Raph. In fact, Big foot is meeting the new love of her life."

Raph's eyes narrowed before he shrugged, "Okay, fine."

"What's happening?" Leo asked.

I hesitated. Well, it's not like they're going to be back before the event is over. Nothing will change.

"They're going to get captured, but Donnie will help Mikey escape. Then they fight the finger, which is a creepy fat dude. He'll explode and then try to blow up Big foot, but then see her makeup and realize she is a girl." I explained.

"And he doesn't hit girls, so he starts crying and feels really bad. Which is okay, because Big foot feels bad for him and picks him up. Then they fall in love and walk away together." I finished.

"If you're messing with me, I will stick my sai so deep in your ear, it'll-" Raph trailed off as I chugged another cup of milk.

"You have issues." He stated.

"I know." I replied.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Donnie and Mikey came running in.

"Guys! Guys! You'll never believe what happened!" Mikey yelled.

Donnie was right alongside him, ready to start explaining.

"Yeah yeah. We already know." Raph told them.

"No for real Raph, Big foot-"

"Fell in love with the finger. Moon told us." Raph said.

Donnie huffed and sent me a wicked glare before walking away.

"So we can't tell stories anymore?" Mikey asked in defeat.

I slunk back a little in shame before throwing away the empty carton of milk and following after the cutest little sad turtle ever.

I found him outside laying on his shell next to the chicken coop.

"I used to be the most unpredictable Mikeyster in the universe. But now I'm just a Mikey." He pretended to wipe tears from his eyes.

I laughed softly and laid down next to him, looking up at the sky. It would be sunset soon.

"You're still unpredictable Mikey. It's just Big foot and Donnie who weren't." I reassured him.

"You mean it?" Mikey asked, turning to look at me sadly.

"Of course."

He immediately ripped away the sadness and went bounding away, "I'M A FLIGHTLESS PIZZA YO!"

I laughed and sat up, watching as he rammed head first into Donnie, who was still in a daze from being kissed by April.

Donnie's eyes lit on fire and then he chased Mikey into the house.

I smiled and looked up at the sky. Suddenly something made a squishy noise behind me and I turned my head to see Leo.

He glared down at his cane, which sunk into the wet ground next to the water trough.

"Trying to sneak up on me?" I asked.

"No." He replied in a voice that said the opposite.

I laughed as he bent down and sat next to me.

We watched quietly as the sun began to set over the trees surrounding the house.

I scooted to the side and laid my head on Leo's shoulder. He put his chin on top of it and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

I sat up and poked his cheek. Leo smiled and looked at me.

"You look adorable." He said.

"You sad. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you really want to ruin the moment?" Leo asked.

"If I have to." I answered with a smile.

"You don't." He replied.

"So what's wrong, Captain?" I asked.

Leo laughed softly for a moment before his gaze fell to his legs.

"I'm just worried. For Splinter and the rest of New York. How are we supposed to take it back, when I can't even-" I put my finger on Leo's lips and he stopped talking.

"Why do you worry so much about the future? Everything is going to be fine. I've seen it. You'll do great things, trust me." I told him.

Leo grabbed my wrist and moved it away slowly, a smile on his face.

"What happened to the girl who was nervous around us?" He asked.

"She fell in love with some weirdo who lived in the sewers." I answered.

Leo dropped ny wrist and shoved my shoulder playfully.

"Says the girl who can't decide what dimension she's from." He joked.

"Says the giant talking turtle~" I sang quietly.

"Oh you!" He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his plastron.

I struggled weakly, the smile never leaving my face.

"Now what are you going to do, goddess? Teleport to another dimension?" Leo asked smugly.

"Now why would I want to escape this?" I asked, turning around and looking up at his eyes again.

He smiled and we both leaned forward.

Suddenly something snapped and both of our attention turned toward the edge of the chicken coop where Raph was holding up his turtle phone and video taping us.

"RAPH!" Both of us yelled.

Raph's eyes widened and he immediately took off.

Leo and I untangled ourselves and stood up to chase him, but Raph was already all the way by the lab, past the chicken coop and the house.

Too far.

I turned back to Leo and both of us smirked, our cheeks fading back to their normal color.

MOON!

I stumbled back and gasped, grabbing my head in pain.

MOON!

"Dad?" I muttered.

I feel to my knees and the sound of Leo's voice began to overwhelm the one in my head.

Where- you- gone- turtles- find-!

"I- I-." I tried to say, but my head was pounding.

I could hear Leo's voice calling my name, his arms slipping under my knees and shoulders as he picked me up. I could feel my pulse banging against the inside of my skull. And I could see a faint outline of my dad standing over a book at an altar, speaking to me.

It was all too much. Too much.

And then there was nothing.

Leo's POV

Raph took off across the dirt ground, fading into the darkness as he passed up the lab all the way across the yard.

I smirked and looked back at Moon, seeing her cheeks were a light pink, but quickly fading back to it's usual color.

Suddenly, she gasped and stumbled back.

"Moon!?" I asked, stepping forward.

She grabbed her head and fell over, but I quickly caught her and lowered Moon to her knees.

"Dad?" She asked quietly.

"What!? What's going on? Moon are you okay?" I asked worriedly, my panic rising.

"Moon!?"

"I left." She muttered before she yanked in my arms, beginning to seize.

"Moon!" I yelled.

She didn't respond, but continued having a seizure. I quickly picked her up bridal style and limped as quickly as I could to the house, which was farther away than I remember.

Moon groaned in my arms again before giving another violent jerk and almost making me fall as my knee also erupted in pain.

"GUYS!" I bellowed at the house.

The door swung open, almost breaking from the force as Raph charged out, everyone else at his heels.

He spotted us and ran over.

"What happened!?" He demanded.

I thrust her into his more capable arms and fell over, my knee finally giving out.

"I don't know."

Suddenly, Moon's face began to turn red and I noticed her chest do half of a jerk before stopping short.

She wasn't breathing.

Raph put her down and Donnie immediately knelt over her and began CPR. Moon stayed still, her face turning red.

Then she flickered and Donnie's hands pushed all the way to the ground. Our eyes widened as we realized she was gone.

Poof.

Donnie raised his hands and then Moon reappeared. Donnie went down to continued the CPR, but April grabbed his hand.

"She's breathing." April pointed out.

"Take her inside." Donnie ordered and Raph immediately scooped her up and ran to the house.

Everyone followed quickly behind them, while Mikey helped me limp to the house. When we got inside, everyone was sitting, standing, and leaning around Moon as Donnie checked her pulse.

Then he put the back of his hand on her forehead. Donnie turned to us, looking grim.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. Leo?" He asked.

"I don't know, we were just talking and then..." I gestured towards my limp girlfriend.

Donnie sighed, "We need to keep her under constant surveillance, but for now, there isn't anything we can do."

Word Count: 1728

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 264 26
A woman walks along an empty street. Her head aches and throbs. Her body is changing. And also dying. When Leo finds a woman walking alone, he merely...
29.7K 526 18
It's been a year since the Sacks Tower attack, and you and Leo still aren't together. Yeah it fucking sucks. Both of you are completely oblivious to...
102K 2.5K 16
When Raph and Leo are injured after a failed attempt to save them, Mikey is left with overwhelming guilt. But what if Mikey's episode of self-blame r...