Little Morgan Gallagher

Strawberries0312 tarafından

Morgan Gallagher was the middle daughter of seven kids. Born to an alcoholic junkie father and a mother who r... Daha Fazla

Introduction
1-Mouse
2-Living up to your name
3-Deadman walking
4-Champagne?
5-Karate kid
6-I have it now, thats all that matters
7-You fucked a Milkovich?
8-Franks the good one
9-Moms are douchebags
10- You three geniuses
11- Something remotely selfish
12-Some 'Stan somewhere
13- Hey Milkovich
14- Sergeant Slaughter
15- Would you have my sleep with the kid?
16-Is the kid your son or your brother
17- Devils womb and heart
18-Came in from the back
19- A warm mouth
20-Morgan, my little mouse
21- Fun Razor
22- Happy thanksgiving
23- Jimmy-Steve
24-New champion
25- Youll know it when you see it
26- Angie Zahgo
27- What did you call me?
28- Screwing Jimmys dad
29- Geriatric viagroid
30- Dungeons and Dragons
31- Fuck you is what you were invited to
32- Gallagher Whore
33- Thank you Fiona
34- You wanna feel like a man?
35- Fuck someone new
36- Commie skank
37- I'll miss you
38- He's your puppy
39- My oldest daughter
40- Coke
41- Help your fucking family
42- We cant just leave her
43- You bastard I missed you
44- Molest someone your own age
45- You're a piece of shit
46- Together
47- Pulling a Frank
48- California forest fire
49- Guess what we've been doing daddy
50- Empty
51- Summer
52- Look away pastor
53-Wont be long seeing me again
54- Suitcases
55- Psych ward or an E.R.
56- Gabriels demons
57- Loony bin
58- Secret
59- Bipolars and psychopaths
60- Fourth times a charm
61- Juvie
62- Piece of south side trash
63- US marshalls
64- Hurricane Monica
65- Your condition
66- Pablo Escobar returns
67- My baby sister
68- Hello little Gallagher
69- Evicted
70- Gender Reveal
71- Last chance
73- Partners in crime
74- Room 218
75- Bad pull-out game
76- Baby Gallagher-Milkovich
77- Parenthood
78- Best of us
79- For better or for worse
80- Lake Michigan
81- Cheating piece of shit
82- Letting it slip
83- Shitfaced
84- Weight lifted
86- Amber alert
87- Therapy shit
88- Chief
*Important*
89- Silicone dicks

72- Kick

6.5K 151 25
Strawberries0312 tarafından

     So, it's true that all clouds do have a silver lining. After my breakdown over being pregnant and Mickey in jail, on top of us losing the house, it all turned around.

     Mickey was back to find out we were going to have a baby girl (that I was much more excited for now, knowing the sex and Mickey being back), AND somehow Carl had the money to buy our house back.

     There's no question that however he got the money would get him thrown back in juvie, but we had our house back so I was keeping my mouth shut.

     Only thing was, on top of Mickey moving back in with us (the reason being we thought it was best we stay near family for the baby), was that Grandma Queenie, Sammis mom, is back at the house out of nowhere.

"Breakfast my offspring!" I heard Frank shout from downstairs, waking me up from my sleep.

I groaned and sat up, Mickey was passed out on the floor and Liam was staring at me from his bed.

I picked up up from his bed, "Morning nugget, you want breakfast? Huh?"

I carried him downstairs. With Carl the new owner of the house, the place reeked of weed. Frank sat at the table.

"Oh, Queenie. This is my daughter I was telling you about. Bearer to my future granddaughter," Frank babbled.

"My goodness! You're glowing! Motherhood becomes you!" She swooned, pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah.. thanks. We got any fruit loops?"

"Oh no sweetie, we need to prepare you for motherhood. Only natural remedies to make a toned uterus. It's what the baby wants," Queenie went on.

"What the baby wants is fruit loops," I responded, ignoring her and going to search the cabinets.

"The fuck is going on?" Mickey groaned, thundering down the stairs.

"Is this the father of the miracle growing inside you?" Queenie smiled.

"The fuck?"

I just shrugged at Mickey as Fiona and Sean walked through the front door.

"What's that guy doing in our living room?" She asked.

"Uhh, he's either delivering more booze or working on that slide Carl's putting in," I responded, "you moving back in?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, Ian took your room, me Liam and Mick are in together, but the couch is still up for grabs."

She looked pissed, "what the fuck!" She stormed upstairs and I heard her cussing and shouting about some shit.

The Gallagher house was back.

***

     I was lying on my bed, Mickey was sitting on the floor smoking a cigarette. I was feeling nauseous from the hormones so we just decided to hangout together while I tried to feel better.

     "Hey, hormone Henry, you awake?" I heard Mickey say from below me.

     I propped myself up on my elbows, "Hormone Henry?"

     "That's what you are isn't it?" He smirked. I just glared at him, "fuck off."

     "Wait, you been thinking about names yet?"

     I tilted my head, "names?"

     "For the rugrat."

     "Oh.." shit I never even thought of names yet, "no I didn't. Why have you?"

     "Nah, not really just thought we should have a name for it so it's not fucking baby girl forever," he shrugged.

     "You definitely have been thinking about it," I giggled..

     But suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, making me yelp in pain. In lay down quickly on my bed as I felt it, breathing deeply with the pain.

     "Woah woah you okay?" Mickey asked concerned, crawling up onto the top bunk beside me.

     "The fuck was that," I said in panic, holding my stomach.. that was weird.

     I felt it again, not as painful this time.. quickly realising what it was, "holy shit Mick she's kicking."

     "What?"

     He quickly put his hand on my stomach, trying to feel it again. A minute later, she kicked again, and Mickey got to experience it.

"Whaaaaat the fuuuuckkk," he laughed at the sensation of the baby lightly kicking against my stomach, using it as a fucking football. But I didn't care, the look on Mickeys face..

He looked like a child being told they're getting an unlimited supply of candy. He was in complete awe by the movement of our baby. He stared down at my stomach, both hands over it and he didn't budge.

***

"Tribe! Breakfast!"

Fucking Queenie.

"Carl!" I groaned, still half asleep.

"What!" He hissed, sleepily.

"Tell Queenie if she doesn't either shut the fuck up or move her ass into a box on the streets, I'll make her choke on that plant shit she makes."

      "You do it yourself!"

     I huffed angrily, getting up out of my bed, storming down the stairs. I was fuming at her waking us up like this.

     "Queenie! Can you not wake us up like this just for your grass and leaves breakfast? Fuck me!" I glared, walking into the kitchen, but stopped when I realised our table was in the living room, and I saw Ian, Debbie and Liam gathering around it.

     "Why the fuck is our table in the living room?" I snapped.

     "Queenie said we should be eating in here like civilised people," Ian stated, sending me a look that I knew meant he thought it was stupid too.

     "Have a seat," she smiled, pulling out a chair.

     "I'm good, I'm gonna go get donuts with saturated fats and sugars."

     "Sweetie, that's not good for the baby-"

     "And eating fuckin twigs is?" Mickey said, joining me in the kitchen from upstairs.

     "Yeah.. I'm gonna go study at my boyfriends," Ian stated, getting up from the table.

     "Your father went through great lengths to make this breakfast for you!" Queenie argued.

"Yeah I'm sure he did, living up to all the other great parenting tactics he used raising us," I replied, but suddenly doubled over in pain once again.

Mickey grabbed me, helping me keep me from falling over with the pain, "woah woah you good?"

"Yeah," I groaned through gritted teeth, trying to withstand the pain, "probably just Braxton Hicks."

"Flaxseed oil should help with that honey!" Queenie butted in.

"She's right," Frank added mindlessly.

"I'm sure!" I hissed, waiting for the pain to pass.

"Come on, you can lie down til this shit passes," Mickey comforted, trying to help me back up to bed.

"Ughhh this baby hates me!" I cried, as I leaned against him walking upstairs, "we have to be ready to go in 20, Ian's bringing us to the baby store on his way to his boyfriends."

"Red has a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, some firefighter he met," I groaned, getting into the bedroom and sitting on the bed, "get dressed."

"Is it not way too fuckin early to be shopping for baby shit already?"

I glared at him, grabbing a pair of Carl's socks to put on, "I'm almost 28 weeks, gotta be prepared. We need a crib, and some clothes and a stroller and stuff."

He huffed, "right okay." He put a hand on the back of my head and kissed my forehead before heading into the bathroom.

Every day was just getting closer and closer to my due date, I know I still had plenty of time but I was excited. Especially now with Mickey here, I had a tiny bit more faith that he'd be a decent enough father to this kid... at least slightly better than Frank or Terry.

I feel like this chapter wasn't one of my best works but still hope you enjoyed! I'm excited for the next few chapters and for when baby Gallagher-Milkovich comes ahhhh. I have a name picked but do you guys have any guesses on what it will be?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

211K 3.7K 65
[mickey milkovich x fem!oc] grown up in a shitty neighborhood, with a junkie mother who was never there and an alcoholic dad, violet and her siblings...
5.2K 145 12
- What if 𝘿elilah can never break the revolving cycle? ˡⁱᵖ ᵍᵃˡˡᵃᵍʰᵉʳ 𝘿elilah 𝙈itchell was bound to be m...
206K 4.2K 26
Angelica Price. She lives in the Southside and she happens to be the best dealer. She's known the Gallagher's since forever, they were like her secon...
9.8K 55 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...