Plants vs Zombies Garden Warf...

By Superstar-Wolfgang

During the fight between Plants and Zombies, it's an endless fight. Crazy Dave was making an experiment. An e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Stickerbook (Plants)
Chapter 6 (Rp)
Leaving this as Complete

Stickerbook (Zombies)

177 2 0
By Superstar-Wolfgang

Here are the Zombie Heroes!

All Foot Soldier variants

Foot Soldier

The Foot Soldier Zombie is always in the fight - armed with an array of the latest Zomboss tech he doesn't understand, but still manages to operate thanks to his Zomboss Academy Training. His speciality is taking out rooted Plants, claiming high ground via his rocket jump, and counting things.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Z-1 Assault Blaster

Hero version: Browncoat Zombie

Camo Ranger

As a ranged specialist the Camo Ranger is tasked with countering the Cactus, matching her range for range. He often loses his gun when setting it down.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Camo Surprise

Super Commando

The Super Commando has seen more action and fought for more Brainz than any Zombie in the field. He comes with a "Can-do-it-if-I-want-to" attitude.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Z4 Crossbow

General Supremo

The General Supremo was promoted to lead the charge against the Plants. Although, he forgot the detailed battle plans at the office so he's using a more agile process to fight the Plants instead - i.e. making it all up.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Golden Gatling

Tank Commander

The Tank Commander is a distant cousin of the Soldier Zombie. He lost his tank but still has a HUGE cannon!

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Mega Cannon

Arctic Trooper

The Arctic Trooper spent last winter assigned to the Zomboss Arctic H.Q. where he learned survival tricks and ate a bunch of snow.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Frozen Z-1 Assault Blaster

Sky Trooper

After losing his qualification as a section leader three times the Sky Trooper finally earned his wings. Unfortunately, his ego writes checks his body can't cash.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Danger Zone

Centurion

The Centurion Zombie is a legendary hero, and champion of countless battles. Or so he'd have you believe... The truth is, he brought his armor from a costume shop, his helmet is made out of an old broom, and his cape? Just some drapes he ripped off the wall.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Flame Bolt

Abilities

Zombie Stink Cloud - Zombie Stink Cloud arcs a gas grenade in front of the zombie; any plants inside the gas suffer damage. The gas is also extremely helpful for cover.

Super Stink Cloud - An alternate ability of Zombie Stink Cloud, Super Stink Cloud lasts shorter but does more damage than the Zombie Stink Cloud.

Rocket Jump - Rocket Jump will launch the zombie high into the air. It is very useful for gaining an elevated advantage.

Rocket Leap - An alternate ability of Rocket Jump, the Foot Soldier will go a farther distance, but will not jump as high. Rocket Leap also has two uses. This ability is good if you want to get around places faster.

ZPG - ZPG fires an extremely powerful projectile that explodes on impact.

Multi Rocket - An alternate ability of ZPG, the Foot Soldier will launch four rockets to attack plants upon using the Multi Rocket.

All Scientist variants

Scientist

The Scientist's technical wizardry allows him to warp in close to his enemies, where he can cause the most damage. He can also drop a Zombie Healing Station for himself and his teammates.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Goo Blaster

Hero version: Heal Zombie

Chemist

The Chemist Zombie spends his time taste-testing unstable chemical concoctions. Despite his appearance, he insists he's no worse for wear.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Chemical Beaker Blaster

Physicist

Using himself as a conductor, he likes to help free electricity from its power pole prison, letting it loose into the world.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: EMP Frazzle Launcher

Dr. Toxic

They call him Dr. Toxic because he's so toxic. His portable Reactor Pack and Radiation Blaster gives him a green aura that's hard to miss.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Radiation Blaster

Astronaut

The Astronaut Zombie claims that there is a secret Lunar Suburbia on the dark side of the moon - a place perfect for Zombie plundering. None of the other Zombies believe him.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Moon Rock Launcher

Marine Biologist

The Marine Biologist and his Dolphin Zombie Companion are a dangerous pair. They are able to effectively spray fish innards with an almost unmatched style and effectiveness.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Dolphin Blaster

Archaeologist

On July 17th, 1893 he discovered the first ever complete Chomposaurus Rex skeleton. On July 18th he forgot where he left it.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Excavator

Paleontologist

Always the dedicated man of science, the Paleontologist has been digging a hole in the same spot for most of his life. He somehow dug his way through the Earth's core and ended up on the other side of the planet. Scratching his head in confusion, he found a dinosaur museum across the street and decided to borrow some bones.

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Dino Blaster

Dr. Chester (GW only)

Most Zombie Scientists choose to specialize in Neurology. They're not really good at it, but it means they don't have to pack a lunch when they go to work. Dr. Chester is different. He has a PhD in Cheeseology. How delicious is that?!

Health: 100

Primary Weapon: Cheese Blaster

Abilities

Zombie Heal Station - The Zombie Heal Station heals all zombies within its radius.

Armored Heal Station - An alternative ability of Zombie Heal Station, Armored Heal Station heals at a slower rate than the Zombie Heal Station, and self-destructs the same time as the Zombie Heal Station. Its incredible size allows players to jump on it to get to most buildings.

Cheetah Heal Station - An alternative ability of Zombie Heal Station, Cheetah Heal Station heals at a faster rate, but also self-destructs faster.

Warp - With Warp, the player teleports a few meters forward in a straight line. The player deviates upward to go upstairs, small fences, etc.

Energy Warp - An alternative ability of Warp, Energy Warp allows the Scientist to transform into pure energy (He is invincible in this state. The Scientist is able to travel freely but cannot jump or attack. It also gains a small speed boost.)

Cheesy Warp - An alternative ability of Warp, Cheesy Warp has the same use as Warp but deals 30 damage to all plants after reaching its destination.

Sticky Explody Ball - Sticky Explody Ball is an explosive ball which explodes when an enemy plant is in a meter radius. It deals 50 damage.

Mega Heal Bomb - An alternative ability of Sticky Explody Ball, Mega Heal Bomb is a huge ball like the Sticky Explody Ball with a bigger radius. Heals all zombies in its radius by 50 health.

Sticky Cheetah Ball - An alternative ability of Sticky Explody Ball, Sticky Cheetah Ball is orange in color with black spots, deals 75 damage.

All Engineer variants

Engineer

Equipped with the latest Zomboss do-it-yourself gear, the Engineer is ready and able to master the art of building stuff - what it does after he builds it is lost on him.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Concrete Launcher

Hero version: Conehead Zombie

Welder

Arc welding himself to one of Zomboss' mega blimps was one of the lower points of his employment at Zomboss Inc. He's now been demoted to the front lines and placed on probation.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Welding Blaster

Painter

Zomboss selected the Painter Zombie due to his steady hands and great attention to detail. The Painter Zombie enjoys painting himself into a corner.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Paint Crossbow

Mechanic

The Mechanic Zombie keeps all of the Zomboss gear in fire working order, or at least he thinks banging things together is fixing them.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Air Impactor

Electrician

The Electrician Zombie leads the charge with his Volt-O-Blaster - electrifying Plants that get in his way.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Volt-O-Blaster

Plumber

The Plumber Zombie brings the tools of his trade to the fight, capable of launching his explosive plungers with amazing accuracy. He can also unclog Outhouse Zombies when needed.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Plunge Shot

Landscaper

Keeping things tidy, keeping things neat, he rakes up the garbage and nibbles your feet!

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Weed Buster

Sanitation Expert

All-out war with the Plants is messy business. Thankfully, the Sanitation Expert is here to clean that mess up. It may not be glamorous (we don't pay him), but nothing beats a hard day's work and a job well done. Thanks Sanitation Expert!

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Toxic Trash

Abilities

Sonic Grenade - The Sonic Grenade is a grenade that, when thrown, will stun plants in a small radius for a short time and forces Burrowing Chompers out from the ground.

Proximity Sonic Mine - An alternative ability of the Sonic Grenade, the Proximity Sonic Mine is a landmine which can stun plants for about five seconds when they come close to it. It makes Chompers come out of their Burrow ability if they are using it. This can be very useful for defending a teleporter or trying to escape from plants.

Zombot Drone - The Zombot Drone is a drone equipped with the Zombot Laser and the deadly Cone Strike. It has 5 health.

Rocket Drone - The Rocket Drone is an alternative version of Zombot Drone having more health (20). It is equipped with the Mean Beam and Lone Cone.

Jackhammer - The Jackhammer allows for quicker movement but at the cost at not being able to use your other abilities, through you can still fire your primary weapon, and if you bump into a plant, the plant will suffer knockback and light damage.

Turbo Jackhammer - An alternative ability of the Jackhammer, the Turbo Jackhammer functions the same as the Jackhammer except that it travels faster, but lasts for a shorter amount of time.

All All Star variants

All Star

All Star Zombie is always the first one on the field, and the last to leave. He uses suppression fire to hold the Plants at bay, and his Tackle Dummies are the best offensive linemen around.

Health: 200

Primary Weapon: Football Cannon

Hero version: Buckethead Zombie

Baseball Star

The Baseball Star was a few vanquishes shy of making the ZLB hall of fame, but was kicked out of the league for eating the Brainz Ball.

Health: 200

Primary Weapon: Baseball Cannon

Rugby Star

The Rugby Star dreams of being permanently stuck in a scrum. It's the closest thing he's found to the smell of Brainz.

Health: 200

Primary Weapon: Rapid Fire Rugby Launcher

Hockey Star

The Hockey Star has led the ZHL in penalties for the past 3 seasons. You can find him in the penalty box, even between games.

Health: 200

Primary Weapon: Stinky Glove Launcher

Cricket Star

Although he'll claim otherwise, the Cricket Star doesn't actually know how to play cricket.

Health: 200

Primary Weapon: Flaming Cricket Blaster

Goalie Star

The Goalie Star always gives his team a chance to win. Even off the ice, he tends to stand in front of fast moving projectiles.

Health: 200

Primary Weapon: Ice Puck Cannon

Wrestling Star

His Super-Driving-Sleeper-Lunge move is trademarked and cannot be used, mentioned, or other wise copied in any way without his express permission.

Health: 200

Primary Weapon: Piledriver

Golf Star

The Golf Star showed promise from an early age. Unfortunately, his habit of destroying finely manicured lawns got him booted off the PVGA tour for good.

Health: 200

Primary Weapon: Golf Cannon

Abilities

Imp Punt - With Imp Punt, the All Star punts an Imp that rolls forward and explodes after a short time, dealing 150 damage to Plants within its radius.

Long Bomb - An alternate ability of Imp Punt, Long Bomb allows the All Star kicks an Imp up very high, which explodes when he lands and deals 150 damage.

Sprint Tackle - With the Sprint Tackle, the All Star rushes forward, dealing 75 damage and knocks Plants into the sky. This can serve as a short-ranged attack.

Ultra Tackle - An alternate ability of Sprint Tackle, Ultra Tackle does 90 damage but has a longer recharge time.

Dummy Shield - Dummy Shield is a shield that the All Star places to protect himself.

Shield Decoy - An alternate ability of Dummy Shield, the player can have four Shield Decoys, but it is weaker.

Dr. Zomboss

Health: 2000

Abilities

Superb Zomboss Radar - Drop these Superb Radar Stations around the map. They will track the location of all nearby Plants and relay that info to the rest of your team.

Zomboss Healing Station - This new and improved healing station can heal Zombies more efficiently than the crummy ones Dr. Zomboss gave the Scientist Zombie.

Cone Strike - Nobody suspects traffic cones with BOMBS in them! Drop them on the Plants below and laugh heartily as they get vanquished.

Reviving Brainz BBQ - Nothing gets KO'd Zombies up faster than the fresh scent of BBQ Brainz. Drop this near KO'd Zombies to take effect.

(Hopefully you waited before I finish this one. Also, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and to all of Wattpad people who have made me feel happy for the rest of the year. If I don't have time to finish, I promise that you understand. I love everyone in my heart and the joy to the world.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2K 16
WHY IS THIS STILL GETTING READS IT'S FREAKING 2022 HELP Dream grew up in a world where when you turn 16, you cough up your first flowers. It's not ve...
1.8K 26 12
Immorticia has spread a plague over the globe.If the plague wasn't stop.....all the life forms in earth will be mutated and turn into zombies.And the...
621 17 13
What happens when everything you have worked so hard for is taken away? What happens when life kicks your ass? Can romance survive it? Will everyone...
2.3K 66 21
In this Halloween fanfic of Plants Vs. Zombies, a Sunflower Witch is practicing her magic for the upcoming Halloween Bash coming up on the Eve and th...