Rainbow Quest and Steve Saga...

By chromatic_prism

RQSSS a'mright? Anyways welcome to Rainbow Quest and Steve Saga Scenarios, a book about different scenarios... More

| Introduction and Emoji Codes |
I thought you were a chicken | ๐ŸŸฆ
I thought you were a chicken | Part 2 | ๐ŸŸฆ
Even the Sky People | ๐ŸŸฆ
Prism Duo | ๐ŸŸฆ
Blue Steve's Time in Purgatory | ๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿ’š
I'll be your shoulder to cry on | ๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿ’š
The Sword | ๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿ’š
In my own mind | ๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿ’š
It's my fault | ๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿ’œ
There's a reason. | ๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿ’œ
The Elites Reunion | ๐ŸŸฆ/๐ŸŸ 
The Diary Entries | ๐ŸŸ 
The Void | ๐ŸŸ 
"Please..help..me.." | ๐ŸŸ 
Cuddle Me >:( | ๐ŸŸ 
The Suit Parlor In Another Timeline | ๐ŸŸ 
Time's going to kill a Red Steve later | ๐ŸŸ 
An experiment gone wrong | ๐ŸŸ 
I got lost but I found you | ๐ŸŸ 
Nightmares | ๐ŸŸ 
Family Dynamics | ๐ŸŸ 
The Lake of Hurt | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
The Return | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
My brother. | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
Credence | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
"Why do you have a darkness infection?" | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
"Sire, who is that behind you?" | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
The Elites Reunion | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
All it takes is a show of kindness. | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
The Ocean | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’”
The Ocean | Part 2 | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’œ
The Ocean | Part 3 | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’”
Why? | ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’”
After the Storm - Hypno's POV (SM AU) | โญ๐ŸŸ 
The Talk. (SM AU) | โญ๐ŸŸ 
The Conversations. (SM AU) | โญ๐ŸŸ 
The Darkness. (SM AU) | โญ๐ŸŸ 
The Rivalry. (Crossover) | โญ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’œ
The Fight. (SM AU Finale) | โญ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ’š
"Purple has a stroke" /hj | ๐ŸŽจ

It's you... | ๐ŸŸ 

661 15 10
By chromatic_prism

The only TW is the mention of character death.

This was requested by Vee, who also requested "Cuddle Me >:("

Ships included in this are Time Steve and M, which is to be expected-

Takes place in some timeline of Rainbow Quest.

Steve Legends characters are very much in this as are Steve Legends references.

Colle is M in this AU.

Hypno Steve / Red Leader was the Steve Legends Red Apprentice.

Other than that, enjoy!

----------------------------

M silently clicked his pen on and off, trying to figure out what to write in his letter to the Violet Leader about setting up an easier trade route for their people, and their kingdoms were quite far apart and teleporting between them wasn't the easiest task ever.

He had Time Steve and Professor Red in the room with him, both sitting down on a couch and talking about their pasts before they met while playing cards.

M eventually got frustrated with the way he structured the letter and crumbled it up, throwing it across the room into the bin practically filled with other failed letters.

He pulled out another piece of paper, attempting to start over the letter once more.

"Colle you have a whole week to write this letter, why are you trying to write it now?"

Professor Red looked up from his and Time Steve's card game, over at M.

"Because I'm going to be busy this whole week and need to do it now."

Time Steve looked over at M as well, staring at him like he had lost his mind and was an idiot.

"Love, you literally have one meeting and thats on Thursday, there is physically nothing else on your schedule."

M stayed silent for a moment, laying his head against his desk and sighing.

Time Steve placed his cards down face down on the table, standing up from the couch and walking over to where M was sitting, wrapping his arms around him.

M eventually leaned back into Time Steve's hold, tilting his head back to look up at him.

"Come play go fish with me and Goggles, Colle, it'll help you be less stressed."

Time Steve get rubbed his hands against M's shoulders, smiling softly at him.

M sighed slowly, slowly standing up and pushing his chair under the desk he was just sat at, wrapping his arms around Time Steve's waist.

Time Steve hummed a bit, moving his arms to wrapping his arms around M's neck.

Professor Red slowly blinked over towards his brother and his boyfriend, rubbing the bridge of his nose and sighing, looking over at Time Steve's cards and picking them up to look at them.

"I uh- I feel like I'm interrupting something..-"

M, Time Steve, and Professor Red looked over at the new voice in the room.

"Hey Dark."

Dark Steve smiled nervously, scratching at the side of his head.

"Hey- Time. There's um, there's some Steve outside and they look nothing like any Steve that I've ever seen in this realm. Actually there's two Steve's-"

The other three in the room looked at Dark Steve in confusion before Time Steve and M pulled away from each others embrace, Professor Red putting the cards down and walking over.

"Well wait are we waiting for? Come along."

Professor Red was the first to leave the room, which was nothing new when it came to getting things done.

Dark Steve followed after with Time Steve and M right behind him.

They eventually reached the front door and went outside, two Steve's standing off to the side and talking amoungst each other.

One of them was made up of.. sand? They had some type of symbol on their shirt that seemed to resemble ones on desert temples. They also had a small crown sat in their hair, a sign of either being a leader or apprentice.

The other was a tree, they had vines coming from them, however they also seemed to have been set on fire at some point.

Dark Steve showed himself out, walking down the staircase before teleporting away to who knows where.

The group just kind of stayed quiet for a few moments, it was an almost awkward silence.

"Uh- Hi-"

Professor Red and M traded a glance, looking back over at the other two Steve's.

"Hi!- I'm Time Steve."

Time Steve held his hand out towards the new Steve's in the kingdom, smiling.

The desert themed Steve stared at Time Steve before looking over at the other two.

"Hey mann, you kinda look like that guy who made helped us make that cool building for the Last Inferno mannn."

They were gesturing towards Professor Red before it clicked suddenly in M's head.

"Desert Apprentice- Forest Steve-?"

Both of them looked at M, Forest Steve's eyes lighting up.

"Colle?"

Professor Red and Time Steve exchanged a look, both backing up a few steps.

Desert Apprentice stayed silent for a few more moments, seeing to be at a lose for words, before walking over to M and hugging him tightly.

"You're an idiot, Apprentice."

"I know man."

Forest Steve also walked over and hugged M at a different angle, the Red Steve wrapping his arms around the both of them.

-----------------------------

Everyone had eventually moved inside, Time and M sat on one couch, Forest Steve and Desert Apprentice on the other, and Professor Red having taken the chair from M's desk and moved in to the couch area.

"So, how much time exactly has passed?"

Forest Steve was the first to ask a question, and it was probably the most logical question to ask at the moment.

"Approximately 19 years."

M tapped his fingers together, laughing a bit.

Forest Steve was a bit shocked at the answer while the desert apprentice seemed to be too focused on the architecture of the room.

"What happened to the other elites?"

M sucked in a breath, laughing nervously.

"Um- Well that's Goggles,"

M gestured over to Professor Red, who waved.

"Sharp died in an explosion, and I have no clue where Beef is."

This seemed to catch Desert Apprentice's attention, as he looked over at M for once.

"That really sucks man."

"It really does."

M nodded, readjusting the crown on his head that both Forest Steve and Desert Apprentice took notice of.

"Woah man, are you like, the leader now?"

M pasued, laughing nervously.

"Yeah, well you see, I used to be an apprentice."

"I thought you said you hated the idea of being an apprentice and would've rathered explored."

"The king died so his apprentice took over and that apprentice made me his apprentice and then he died as well so-"

Desert Steve blinked down, and as if almost on que, Hypno Steve walked into the room, sitting down on the floor next to Professor Red and was basically the same height as the chair while sitting down.

"What is that-"

Time Steve looked over and sighed.

"There is so much we need to fill you two in on."

-------------------------

Thoughts?

-ThePurpleOne87

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.7K 200
๐™‡๐™ช๐™™๐™ž๐™˜ (๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ท.) ๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ โ˜พ โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โœง*โ‹†.*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง.: โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: .โ‹† โ˜พ A whole book dedicated to incorrect quot...
6.8K 288 26
Welcome to Essence of The World. --------------------------------- Long ago there were more then just the Chromatic Steves, there were Steves based...
580 23 27
Leroy was crowned king of the Yellow Steves only a few months ago. He still teaches Yellow Steves how to be warriors, which makes him happier than he...
6.3K 440 12
===================================== Just as he fought his way out of his own mind, he was abandoned by all he ever knew and cared for. Alone, afrai...