angel » Tom Hiddleston «

By _elizabeth_13_

In which a broken but pure-hearted girl is in a desperate need of someone who will help her put her pieces ba... More

» Characters «
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

13

5.8K 159 18
By _elizabeth_13_

INSTAGRAM STORIES

rory

"go wish the happiest of birthdays to
this amazing human being"

"you're literally one of my favorite
people on this earth Sebby"

"from fucking around on trains"

"to freaking out about stuffed goats"

"or randomly tackling my ass on stage"

"we've done it all and I loved every second of it"

"memeing you is my fav hobby so let's
appreciate this masterpiece for a sec"

"and this"

"back to regularly scheduled programming"

"happy birthday to you Seb, I love you
to the moon and back"

"see you soon u big goofball 💕"

INSTAGRAM

liked by anthonymackie markruffalo and 3 134 208 others

rory Happy birthday to my best friend and unofficial brother ❤️ I love you Sebby, thank you for always being there for me and offering me a shoulder to cry on. I never had an older sibling until I met you. I'll see you soon xx
To infinity and beyond 💫
love, your annoying little sister

tagged: imsebastianstan

View all 984 993 comments

usera: #1 sibling duo, you can't change my mind

userb: it's cool, I don't want to

userc: we stan

userd: i understand that reference

usere: lmaoo 😂

userf: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEB!💘💞

userg: happy bday Sebastian!☺️

userh: happy birthday king!! 🥰

chrisevans: this is so cute I might puke

rory: don't be jelly Chris, u know I luv you too😇

imsebastianstan: holy shit, we for sure have a ton of pictures😂 thank you so much dragă, I love you to pieces 💕

rory: ❤️❤️❤️

useri: stop leeching off of famous ppl, it doesn't make you relevant

userj: so pathetic.. using Seb to make herself look good 🙄

userk: how are they so perfect, I'll never understand

userl: black magic. it must be 😂

userm: im not crying, youre crying 😭

userl: your statement is absolutely correct

REAL LIFE

When Tom walks into Aurora's place he finds the blonde haired beauty sitting on the kitchen island, dangling her feet off the edge as she scrolls through her phone. Upon hearing him enter, she quickly discards it to the side and turns her attention towards the man that just arrived.

"Well hello there stranger" she smiles at him and leans back on her hands. Tom walks over to the island, towering over her and he runs his hand through her blonde locks before locking their lips in a sweet kiss.

"Hi angel" he speaks quietly, his lips still grazing Rory's as he cups her cheek.

Aurora sighes and leans her face into his hand. His touch alone sends shockwaves through her body, not to mention the depth of his voice.

"It's going to be so hard to not just kiss you around the others" she whines and pulls away.

"Trust me darling, it won't be any easier for me. You look absolutely ravishing" he says as he runs his eyes over her figure.

"Thank you love, you're rather handsome yourself" she answers with a smile and reaches forward to fix his slightly crooked tie.

This gesture alone makes Tom's heart flutter with an emotion that he didn't think he'd feel so soon. Watching this amazing young woman in front of him, he has to admit that what he's feeling really is love. There may be some obstacles ahead of them, but he's ready to face them with Aurora on his side.

When she's done with adjusting the tie around his neck and his collar is folded back down perfectly, she brushes a strand of hair out of his eye. He's still staring intently at her though and she can see that he's debating something, it's all evident in his beautiful blue eyes.

But when she suddenly glances at the clock on the wall, Rory's brows shoot up in surprise.

"Oh shit, we have to go if we don't want to be late. Come on Tom" she wiggles away from him and jumps off the counter, hurrying towards the fridge to grab the cake she made.

After successfully retrieving it from the refrigerator, Aurora walks up to Tom again and laces their fingers together.

"Give that to me love" he grabs the holder from her hand to carry it for her.

"Always the gentleman. Thank you" she beams a smile at him, making her dimples come out.

Even in her highest pair of heels she struggles to reach up to peck his lips. Luckily for her, Tom can't possibly get enough of her affection so he's quick to lean down each time to meet her halfway.

After a second of basking in their contentment, the pair finally leaves and heads to Chris's house where the backyard is already prepared and ready for a huge barbecue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 288 39
After a devasting breakup. Sabrina finding her boyfriend of seven years in bed with her oldest friend. She gave up on love. Especially with the one...
1.2M 26.3K 26
[COMPLETED] (Y/n) Stark is one of the most powerful in the world. This sounds great, yet has insane consequences. How will she deal with the massive...
14.7K 375 35
Esme had been found in an alley by an actor who should have been dead due to his addictions, but when Robert Downey Jr. found her, he was determined...
265K 5.4K 38
The story of the thrilling friendship between a musician and an actor. They start out as strangers adoring each other's work but quickly evolve int...