The Speedster and the Krypton...

By Ilikerainbow6

After the events of Crisis on Earth-X, Barry, and Kara find out that they have a daughter in the future, Alur... More

TEASER
Details Before Reading
Alura
Don't Run
The Rescue
Multiple Problems
Trial of the Flash
The Believer
The Tragedy
Falling Out
The Heiress
New Years(Oneshot)
The Reckoning
The Siege
A Small Morning Together
Subject 9
Where was Harry?
Rising Tides
Drowning in Failure
Another Speedster...
Run Kara, Run
Enter Flash Time
Going Back To Normal
What's Past is Prologue
Slowing Down
Lose Yourself
Revelations
Alura's Past
The Past Always Matters
Rook
A Necessary Evil
Fury Rogue
Gone Rogue
Alura's Dark Deeds
Out Of My head
Therefore she is
Temporal Changes
Dark Side of the Moon
Returning to Argo

Revival

390 11 10
By Ilikerainbow6

Now with Borman being kidnapped along with Joe and Caitlin, Barry and his team have to take on 2 new enemies now. Siren-X and Commander Zod. Can Barry do this alone or does Kara have to jump in?

Barry paced around the floor in the cortex. He balled his fists in anger and frustration, not only did Siren-X take Borman, but she also took Joe and Caitlin. 

"We really have no way of finding Joe and Caitlin? Not even by tracking Fallout?" Barry asked.

"The hazmat suit he is wearing is masking his radiation signature. So, the satellite can't even find him unless he heats up," Cisco explained.

"Well, what do you know about Laurel Lance's doppelganger? And why was she hunting you? And I thought you said Ursa had died," Barry told Leo.

"Well, for starters that was Siren-X, I assume you already know Agent Dark or Commander Zod, however you want to say it. But Laurel Lance and Ursa Zod are all that's left of the Reichman in America, Laurel is an elite assassin gone mad, and she is relentless. She carried a torch for Dark Arrow, in fact, he cheated on Overgirl with her, so she isn't very pleased with those responsible for his death, present company included."

"And Ursa, why is she alive?" Barry asked.

"She survived her encounter with Wonder Woman, she's evacuating any Nazi holdouts that were left behind, salvaging and destroying documents in small resistance outposts," Leo further explained.

"So, she has the same powers as Black Siren?" Cisco asked.

Leo looked confused.

"The Laurel Lance of Earth-2," Cisco clarified.

"And Earth-1's Laurel Lance?" Leo asked.

"She died, it was tough, she was very good at what she did," Barry told them, his eyes filled with sadness. A friend of Oliver is a friend of his.

"She was the Black Canary after her sister, who also died, and then came back but as White Canary cause-"

"Cisco," Barry hissed.

"It's complicated," Cisco said quickly.

"Right, doppelganger confusion aside, Siren-X has my cold gun and a nuke, and both her and Ursa have an incredible thirst for revenge, so they'll probably use them on me or you guys."

"Great, just what I wanted, two problems now," Barry muttered and stalked out of the cortex.

"I'll go talk to him," Leo told Cisco and walked out.

...

EARTH-38 NATIONAL CITY...

Harry pulled the doors open to the L-Corp building, he needed to see Lena, he needed to tell her about his situation. 

Lena was down in her labs, she was fed up with how Supergirl treated her as if she was her brother, a criminal. She was fed up having to tell supergirl everything about her Kryptonite production, it wasn't her fault that many Kryptonians are evil. 

She was startled when she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around and her green eyes met Harry's grey eyes. Harry sighed and pulled off his glasses.

"Tough day?" He asked her in a low whisper. Lena gave a tight-lipped smile.

"You can say that," Lena murmured back.

Harry looked down at the ground, he then shuffled up to where Lena was standing and gently laid his forehead on her shoulder. Lena let out a breath, running her hands through his hair, already ruffled out of place by frustration. 

"I need to talk to you," Harry said into her shoulder.

"I have some time," Lena told him.

...

Lena tapped her chin, her face was filled with sorrow as she looked at pictures of Harry's brain. 

"So, your invention did this to you?" Lena asked him.

"And dark matter," Harry added sadly.

Lena turned around and faced Harry, she looked like she was about to reprimand him, Harry knew what was coming. She was way too similar to his wife.

"You used dark matter?" Lena questioned.

"I used dark matter- look, Lena. It was the only way," Harry responded.

"The only way to do what? Fry your synapses?" Lena pried.

"I had to help the blur, you know that," Harry told her.

"Harry, what the hell did you do? You can't help someone if your brain is fried!" Lena yelled.

Harry let out a loud sigh as he rubbed his forehead.

"Oh my god, Harry, how could you be so stupid?" Lena murmured.

"Because I felt stupid!" Harry shouted back.

"Harry, you're gonna lose the ability to help the blur, you're gonna lose the only part that matters the most to you, why did you do this?" Lena asked him, tears brimming her eyes as she walked up to him and cupped his face.

"Harry, the process is extremely difficult to reverse, but I promise you, I'll do what I can, but it's not going to be the same," Lena told him.

"I just, what if I lose my memories too, I don't want to forget you, Lena, ever," Harry told her.

"You'll never forget me, Harry, I'll always be here with you, every step of the way as long as you are here with me," Lena said.

"Don't make me say something mushy like 'I love you,'" Harry murmured. Lena chuckled sadly.

"Then just kiss me, skip the mushy stuff," Lena said.

Harry leaned in and kissed Lena deeply on the lips, his newly found resolve energizing him to keep going, to beat Devoe even though he was losing his intelligence. 

...

EARTH-1 STAR LABS...

Barry was sitting in the speed lab, he sighed as tears rolled down his cheeks. First, he lost Ralph, then he had to send his daughter back to the future because she was working with Eobard. He can only take so much pain. 

"What'd you see out there Barry? When you froze up?" Leo asked loudly as he walked into the room. 

"I saw... Ralph and I saw how I was a failure of a father," Barry admitted.

"Mm, I warned you, he is messing with your head," Leo told him.

"I miss him, and I miss my daughter too, where do I start?" Barry asked Leo.

"You can start wherever you like, Barry, but you have to grieve him, the problem with your daughter you can still solve, you can still fix that, but Ralph... either you let your sorrows overtake you or you get up and avenge him," Leo told him.

With those words, Leo left the room to let Barry cry and grieve his fallen friend.

...

The bustling halls of CCPD were suddenly interrupted when Joe and Caitlin were pushed into the lobby.

"Run!" Joe shouted at the officers.

But they were too late, a blast of heat vision hit an officer and knocked him to the ground, another blast from Siren-X's cold gun blasted another officer to the floor. The rest of the officers down below drew their weapons and aimed at both Agent Dark and Siren-X.

"CCPD, home of the brave, land of the dead," Siren-X mocked.

"I'll round the officers up, stay with the prisoners," Ursa commanded her and then sped off to round up all the police officers.

All the officers in the precinct were rounded up like cattle into the lobby. Ursa floated above them, her arms crossed against her chest. Siren-X was aiming the gun at Borman, who was becoming greener by the minute.

"Killing all these people won't bring back your regime," Joe told them.

"No, but decimating your officers will make it even, and plus, if we attract the Flash, then we can subdue him too, and I might even take him as a pet," Ursa told Joe, picking at her nails. Siren-X looked at Ursa for permission to proceed with their plan, Ursa nodded without saying a word.

"Remove your helmet," Siren-X commanded Borman.

"What?" Borman asked in disbelief.

"Take it off!" Siren-X shouted.

"Never," Borman told her firmly, standing his ground. Ursa chuckled and floated towards Borman.

"You think you're a hero, no, you're just a scared man, you wouldn't even trade your life for these people," Ursa taunted as she grabbed Borman.

"I'd rather die a hero than help you freaks," Borman told Ursa.

"Well we need you first, then you can die," Ursa murmured, and in one swift move, she ripped off his helmet.

The officers started to faint and some started to convulse on the ground, the radiation in the room began to skyrocket. 

At STAR Labs, the alarms were beeping with high amounts of radiation. Cisco ran to the control panel in the cortex to assess the situation.

"CCPD, why would she take them there?" Cisco asked.

"We destroyed their army, their protectors, maybe they want to do the same to us," Barry told Cisco.

"Where's Harry?" Cisco asked Barry.

"I don't know, I thought he was with you," Barry said.

Cisco shook his head, he pulled out a device and pressed a red button. 

...

EARTH-38 

Harry was helping Lena out with Reign, they managed to capture her, he learned that Mon-El had come back, Kara had been here not too long ago and both her and Lena got into an argument, there was a high amount of tension between them both.

Then his distress beacon rang, Harry shot up from his seat and looked at Lena. 

"Is it the Blur?" Lena asked.

"Yeah, I have to go, but listen, when I come back, you and I are going to solve the Reign case and then we'll see about my problems," Harry told her.

"Maybe with two brains finding the cure to Reign will be faster, good luck out there," Lena softly said.

"I'll need it more than ever," Harry told her and ran out of the cortex. He found Kara down the hallway talking to Mon-El.

"Supergirl... we need assistance with something, it's pretty big because they sent me a distress call," Harry said, glancing between Kara and Mon-El.

"I'll go right away," Kara told Harry.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Mon-El asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Kara looked back and shook her head.

"Stay here, the city needs someone to protect it."

"But Kara-"

"Mon-El, please," Kara said. Mon-El sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Alright, I'll wait here until you come back," Mon-El told Kara.

He saw Kara look at him thankfully, which drove him even more insane, he was an idiot. He should have never left her, now it's going to be harder to rekindle what they had, but he has to. He has to because if not, then all of his feelings for her would be an obsession. Mon-El shot into the sky and blasted towards the DEO, hoping to blow off steam by training.

...

Harry opened a breach and he and Kara entered it, they teleported to Earth-1 and both of them were in the cortex. Barry smiled thankfully at Harry then he ran and engulfed Kara in a huge hug. Leo smiled and tapped his fingers together, delighted at seeing the couple interact.

"I missed you," Barry murmured, clutching her harder.

"I missed you too, but let's focus on the situation, okay," Kara murmured. Barry nodded and pecked her on the lips. He held her hand and stood next to her as they contemplated on a plan.

"Cisco, get eyes on the scene, I'll keep an eye on the RADS," Harry told Cisco.

"Leo, we're on, we rush in and cool down Borman, Kara, you take down Ursa and we'll deal with Laurel after we cool Borman down," Barry told them.

"Let's rumble," Leo cooly said and caught a cold gun that Cisco tossed him.

...

"How much time do we have on that injection?" Joe asked Caitlin as they broke out of their zip ties.

"Not enough," Caitlin whispered back.

Joe huffed and charged at Siren-X, he managed to grab the cold gun from her hands as she grabbed him and threw him to the ground. The cold gun clattered to the ground, Siren-X went to pick it up but she heard the rustle of wind and multiple footfalls pounding on the ground. Ursa also picked it up with her super hearing.

"A speedster, and a Kryptonian," Ursa murmured.

Siren-X waited for a split second before blasting the hallway with her canary cry, Ursa fired her heat vision as she saw a figure flying towards her. Barry placed Leo on the ground as he ran towards Borman, but he was knocked off his feet by the canary cry. Barry grunted as he slammed into the wall. 

"Barry!" Kara yelled. Ursa rammed her head into Kara's as she was distracted. 

Kara grunted, she grabbed Ursa and flew both of them through the windows and into the streets below. Ursa grabbed Kara and flung her across the street, Kara slammed into several cars as people screamed and ran for their lives. 

"I've had enough of Nazis coming from other Earths to invade, leave, and don't come back, this is your final warning," Kara firmly said.

"At the end of this day, this city will be rubble, and I shall make all of them suffer, it's uncanny, you look just like her, but you're nothing like my Kara, nothing like Overgirl," Ursa told her.

Ursa charged at Kara, and before Kara could react she was slammed into a nearby building, she went through some brick walls and landed on the rough asphalt.

"You fight for the weak, that is why you lose!" Ursa shouted in fury as she grabbed Kara and flung her like a frisbee.

Kara turned around just in time to stop Ursa from ramming her fist into her face. Kara grunted as she held Ursa's fist in her hand. 

"These people don't deserve to live, Kara," Ursa snarled.

"They deserve to choose for themselves!" Kara yelled as she grabbed Ursa's face and pushed her off.

"Then you will die with them!" Ursa shouted

"Join them as they burn to ashes!" Ursa yelled and blasted Kara with her heat-vision. 

Kara blasted Ursa with her heat vision too, both of them were locked in an intense stand-off. All the windows shattered on the main street, the ground rumbled and shook with their power. 2 Kryptonians giving it their all right outside CCPD headquarters. Kara yelled in exertion as she kept up her beam. Kara beat Ursa, Ursa was blasted into a building, the heat vision singing her uniform as she barreled through concrete and rebar. 

Ursa got up, spat out pebbles of concrete, and wiped her mouth of blood. Kara sped up to her and grabbed her by her collar and lifted her up.

"We're gonna lock you up now, you'll never hurt anyone again," Kara growled.

"I don't think that will happen," Ursa told Kara. 

Without warning she blasted a hole in the roof, a lady was in the corner of the room as debris was about to fall on her.

"This is the bane of your existence Kara, this is why you lose, you protect the weak," Ursa taunted her.

Kara didn't respond as she let Ursa go, she immediately sped towards the woman in the corner who was shouting at the top of her lungs, a heavy piece of concrete was about to fall on top of her, Kara sped towards her and shielded the woman with her own body. Ursa saw this opportunity to get back to CCPD. She flew as fast as she could towards the precinct. Kara quickly got the woman to safety and then shot into the air, chasing Ursa.

...

"This is for destroying my world!" Siren-X shouted as she unleashed the full power of her canary cry onto Borman.

"7000 RADS and climbing," Harry warned from the cortex.

"You guys have to cool him down!" Cisco shouted.

Leo and Caitlin quickly shot both of the cold guns onto Borman, Siren-X saw this and turned around, blasting Caitlin to the ground with her canary cry. Then she turned around and blasted Leo to the ground. Once both of them were down she continued to scream at Borman.

"8000 RADS and climbing," Harry told them.

"Flash, get up! Get up! Flash, a lot of people are going to die Flash!" Leo yelled at Barry, who was laying down on the ground, frozen in place.

I'm not ready to die... Ralph's voice echoed in his head.

You were a terrible father. Devoe's voice berated him.

"Flash! Flash! You have to deal with the pain! You can't get away from what's inside of you so stop trying!" Leo shouted. 

"9000 RADS! This whole place is gonna blow!" Harry shouted.

"Flash! It wasn't your fault!" Leo shouted.

Ralph! I'll save you! He remembered shouting those words to his dying teammate.

You already did, Barry. Ralph murmured, that was what broke him.

I just want to know my father! He heard Alura, his daughter cry.

Barry let out a breath as he got up, he sped towards Siren-X, charged towards her, and punched her as hard as he could in the face. Siren-X was sent backward and landed onto a desk, breaking it in half. Suddenly Kara and Ursa were back in the room, Caitlin and Leo grabbed the cold guns and started to shoot them at Borman, trying to cool him down. 

Kara flipped into the air and kicked Ursa in the stomach, Ursa grunted as she landed next to Siren-X on the floor. Kara smiled tiredly as she looked at Barry, Barry smiled back. They heard both villains rise, they turned to face them.

"It looks like we have a standoff, stand down and maybe you'll live to see the light of day, perhaps I can claim your boyfriend here as one of the spoils of war," Ursa purred seductively, shamelessly eying Barry.

"The only thing you'll be taking with you is my fist in your face," Kara growled at Ursa.

Ursa nodded at Siren-X, Siren-X blasted Kara with her canary cry as Ursa sped towards Caitlin and Leo. Barry sped towards Ursa and tackled her before she could reach them. Ursa pushed Barry away, sending him reeling into a wall. Barry groaned as he slammed into the wall. 

Borman was successfully cooled down, Caitlin rushed to put the helmet back on his head, once they got him contained a breach opened and Cisco ran out of it.

"Hurry!" Cisco shouted. 

Caitlin and Joe grabbed Borman and ran with Cisco into the breach, Ursa growled in frustration as her plan was foiled. She stomped towards Barry and grabbed him by the throat. Ursa slammed him into the wall. She chuckled as she watched Barry struggle the breathe. She ran her hand through his hair mockingly.

"Go ahead and scream, as much as you want," Ursa whispered as she pressed her fingers into his abdomen, Barry groaned as he felt Ursa's fingers starting to compress his organs. He tried to phase but couldn't concentrate as another wave of pain overcame him.

"This is how I pin down speedsters, if they try to phase, I just keep pushing and pushing my fingers into their guts until I mash them up," Ursa murmured, her face close to his.

"Go to hell," Barry spat.

"Yeah, well I'll take us there," Ursa snarled as her eyes lit up with heat vision. 

Kara pushed through Siren-Xs canary cry and punched Siren-X in the face. Siren-X fell to the floor, unconscious. Kara saw that barry was in trouble and gasped. She quickly rushed towards him, she grabbed Ursa by the shoulders and turned her around, then Kara blasted her heat vision straight into her eyes. Ursa yelled in pain as she punched Kara, sending her flying into a wall. Ursa grunted as she stumbled back, rubbing her eyes that were now red. 

"You needed a taste of your own medicine, now stand down, or you'll lose your eyesight next time," Kara growled.

Ursa stood up and wiped her eyes from tears, she grabbed Siren-X and opened a breach. 

"Mark my words, we will meet again, and when that happens, you'll regret the day you've ever met me, I'll tear you limb from limb-" Ursa's rant was cut short when Leo blasted her with his cold gun, Ursa flew into the breach with Siren-X, then the portal closed. 

"I think I've had my fill with evil Kryptonians threatening my friends," Leo cooly stated. Kara chuckled and fell to her knees, weak from exertion. Leo walked towards her and helped her up.

"You should go talk to Barry," Leo suggested.

Kara turned around to find that Barry had disappeared, she used her X-ray vision to locate Barry.

"Yeah, I'll do that, thanks Leo," Kara thanked him and walked towards Barry's forensics lab.

Barry let out a sniffle as he leaned on the window of his lab. He wept for his friend Ralph, it looks like he was a failed teacher and a failed father. 

"Bar, what's going on, Bar?" Kara softly asked as she walked up to him.

"He trusted me, Kara. I let him down, I also let Alura down too. I'm the reason Ralph is dead and the reason why Alura probably hates me," Barry choked out. 

"No," Kara soothingly murmured as she hugged Barry. Barry laid his forehead on her shoulder, he let out a sob, his body shuttering. 

"I failed him, I... He was my responsibility, now he's gone, and so is Alura, I also failed as a father, I shouldn't have sent her back."

"Hey, look at me, Barry," Kara pleaded. Barry looked Kara in the eye.

"I failed too, we both made that decision together, as for Ralph, it wasn't your fault, it's just the burden of being a hero," Kara told him, pulling off his mask and cupping his face.

"Don't get all decent on me now, Kara," Barry teased lightly. Kara smiled.

"That's what being Supergirl is all about, Dingus," Kara murmured.

"I still can't believe you love me, after what happened, the mistakes I've done," Barry told her, referring to the time that he lost his sanity with Reign almost killing her.

"Well I don't judge people on their mistakes," Kara responded, her voice cracking, tears stinging her vision.

"Maybe you should," Barry whispered.

"You don't, that's why I love you," Kara said softly. 

"It's hard not to argue with you, you know that, especially with you doe eyes," Barry joked.

Kara chuckled, leaning her forehead on his. 

"What will I do without you," Kara murmured.

"You don't need me to be the best," Barry told her.

Kara silenced him with a delicate kiss on his lips.

...

STAR LABS...

"So, we're sure that Fallout is secure?" Joe asked the group.

"Well, Lyla said she had some people who would be very interested in helping Borman control his powers. She took him to a different ARGUS black-ops site way off the grid," Caitlin explained.

"I got to say, on any Earth, Snarts have style. Perfect fit," Leo told them as he strolled into the Cortex.

"Thought you could do something with it," Barry told him. 

"You wear it well," Kara told Leo.

"Thank you, anyways, if you ever need anything again, you can call me, correct?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, thanks for your help, Leo," Barry said gratefully.

"And here, so you can see how other Snarts act around the multiverse if you'd like," Cisco said and handed him an extrapolator.

"Well would you look at that, something old, something new, something borrowed, something navy," Leo joked.

"we're gonna miss you, Leo," Caitlin told him.

"Gonna miss you too, Caitlin. You're quite the badass, you know. Enough to make your alter-ego proud."

"Thank you."

"Cisco, I'm really gonna miss that hair," Leo told him.

Cisco laughed and patted him on the back.

"Kara Danvers, thank you for helping me take down Nazi scum, again, I wish you the best with Mr. Allen, you two are a great couple, never forget that," Leo told them.

"You're welcome, and thank you," Kara said gratefully. 

"And then there was one, I could see why the other Snart turned over a new leaf and joined the good guys. You treat everyone with kindness and respect. Just remember to do the same for yourself every once in a while," Leo talked to Barry.

"Thanks for helping me push through," Barry thanked him.

"Anytime, Barry."

Leo hugged Barry and then opened a portal.

"Don't be a stranger," Barry told Leo.

"Oh you never know," Leo cooly stated before jumping into the breach.

"So, anybody wants coffee after that fiasco?" Cisco asked.

"I have to get to the precinct and find out the damage caused," Joe said.

"Sorry about that Joe," Kara said meekly.

"Don't be, you kicked her ass," Joe said proudly. Kara smiled at him.

The group walked out of the Cortex leaving Barry and Kara alone. Barry looked at the ground.

"So, I guess this is where we say goodbye, until next week or something," Barry said.

"Something like that, but I need to tell you something first," Kara told him.

"Anything."

"Mon-El's back, and I don't know why," Kara admitted. Barry raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to come with you?" Barry asked her.

"No, I can handle it, it's just hard working with your... with your ex."

"I completely understand, but whatever you feel, Kara, don't be afraid to tell me, I won't judge you," Barry said.

"I don't love him anymore, I love you," Kara told him without hesitation.

"I know."

Barry walked up to her and kissed her forehead, Kara sighed and wrapped her arms around Barry's waist. They embraced tightly, they were both sad, but no time to dwell on that now.

Especially when evil lurks around the corner...

...

DEVOE'S LAIR...

Devoe let out a contempt sigh as he looked at the camera feed of Fallout. His plan was still on, he felt invigorated. 

"Allowing events to unfold naturally turned out in our favor. Even though I wanted to vaporize that banshee and the dark Kryptonian," Devoe remarked.

"Yes, just as you said it would," Marlize told him.

"And success came our way without any hindrance of that most aberrant of human follies... Emotion," Devoe said disgustedly.

"It did indeed," Marlize agreed hesitantly. 

"And to think for one moment there I experienced doubt. So perhaps now you can accept that the primitive cognitive entanglements that Mr. Allen and Ms. Danvers share can only serve to hold us back from completing our work."

"yes, I see that now, more clear than ever before," Marlize murmured.

Devoe raised an eyebrow, he saw how Marlize cracked, how she was out of character. He would need to monitor that more closely.

...

CENTRAL CITY 2049...

"Thawne, I'm in position, I'm ready," Alura murmured through comms.

"We'll see if you're ready, now run," Thawne commanded.

 Overgirl watched Thawne curiously as he directed Alura.

"Now listen to me, Alura. Breathe, breathe. You're reaching out, and nobody's there. The loneliness is pain, pain racing through your mind. Crushing you, wrecking you, shattering your soul into a million little pieces. Suddenly you are no longer you."

Alura's steps became heavier, she left indents on the pavement. Her lightning started to flicker.

"You're part of something different now. Part of a negative force."

Alura's lightning turned red, it turned red with pink mixed into the trail. A portal opened and she ran into it. She thought back to how her best friend died, how Godspeed killed her. The pain she suffered when Reign broke her back. 

You're a failure, you're nothing like me, you're weak. Her mother would tell her.

Push yourself harder, be better. Alex commanded her.

I can't trust you anymore. Her father's voice echoed in her head.

A red portal opened in the middle of a desolate street. Boots skidded to a halt on the asphalt. It was Alura, her eyes were glowing red with hatred. She will show her father how much he hurt her, and show her mother that she was stronger than she ever was.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 616 22
Kara was probably the only person who was enthusiastic about going to school. She liked going to her classes and doing school work until a new studen...
25.6K 424 11
When the Flash returns to Earth-38 to be with Kara he gets more than he bargained for as he is drawn into a mystery.
110K 2.1K 39
Kara Zor El and Barry Allen were from two different universes. Before Barry was struck by lightning, he actually lived on Earth-3. It was the lightni...
7K 278 14
A complete rewrite of the Arrowverse with Superflash as the main couple.