Popstar Fiancé (Larry Stylins...

De asbowden14

Just because there was a proposal and a ring is now on Harry's finger doesn't mean it's going to make anythin... Mais

Description and Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Part 1)
Chapter 32 (Part 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 48

5.2K 171 98
De asbowden14

A/N: Oh um....hi? You've probably forgotten about this garbage because I took so long to update. Sorry! Life has been hectic and stressful. Settling into a new job currently and I have a month to complete two classes, so I'm still a touch busy but will try to set aside some time to write so you don't have to wait as long for the next update. Thanks for sticking with me! 

XX

Harry screamed when arms were wrapped around him as soon as he stepped through the hotel room door. "Hush, Princess," Louis said, throwing Harry onto the bed.

Harry bounced down, eyes wide, staring up at Louis who was smirking down at him. "Louis," He breathed out, almost whining.

"You looked gorgeous tonight, Darling," He complimented. "So I'm going to need you to strip for me, please." Harry nodded, words caught in his throat.

While Harry struggled to get himself out of his clothes Louis was rushing around the hotel room gathering a few things. He placed a few fresh bottles of water by the bed and then tossed down some lube and a towel. "Louis?" Harry asked, sitting on his knees, naked now.

Louis turned and smiled at him, walking over and cupping his cheek in his hand. "My good boy," Louis praised softly. Harry smiled, closing his eyes and leaning into Louis' touch. "Now I want you to help me out of my clothes and then sit on my face, yeah?"

Harry's eyes shot open, staring up wide at Louis. "Excuse me?"

Louis rolled his eyes, slapping Harry's cheek gently. "You heard me. Up you get, help me get out of these clothes now if you want to be allowed to come tonight."

Harry whined, stumbling over his limbs to get to Louis. He reached out with shaky hands to grab Louis' t-shirt. He looked up at Louis who just raised an eyebrow at him. "A-arms up, please," Harry choked out.

Louis offered him a smile, lifting his arms up so that Harry could pull his top off. Harry's heart was thumping loudly, his ears ringing with the sound of it. His mouth opening, puffy breaths coming out, almost panting. They've barely even begun and Harry was already absolutely wrecked. But then again, Louis always knows how to tear him apart.

"Princess," Louis cooed softly, as Harry was still standing there, hands lightly touching Louis' chest. "Look at me, please," He urged. Harry managed to refocus his gaze up on Louis. "There's my pretty baby," Louis smiled, caressing his cheek. "You with me?"

Harry nodded, swallowing. "I'm with you. Sorry."

"No worries. Color?"

"Green."

"Good. Now, breathe," He chuckled softly. Harry blushed, taking a few deep breaths before reaching back out to push Louis' pants and boxers down. He was down on his knees, having Louis stepped out of them, when he glanced up, mouth watering at the sight of Louis' hard cock so close to his face. He licked his lips, stalling getting back up. "Something you want, Princess?" Louis teased. Harry nodded. "Words."

"W-want your cock."

"Where?"

"My mouth, please."

Louis hummed, seemingly pondering the idea. "Only for a moment, don't want to get distracted from our plans. Go ahead."

Harry leaned forward, wrapping a hand around Louis' length and guiding it right to his mouth. He swallowed down Louis quickly, gagging on it but not caring. Louis could tell Harry wanted him to fuck his mouth, but no. If Harry wanted this so bad he could work for it.

Louis closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Harry sucking him off while he could. As that familiar feeling continued to build inside of him, Louis reached out, grabbing Harry's curls and pulling him off. Harry trying to push back forward at the same as trying to catch his breath. "Uh uh, that's enough Princess," Louis said, giving his curls a harsher tug.

Harry whimpered and nodded. "Sorry."

Louis helped Harry to his feet where he cradled his face in his hands and kissed him softly. "I love you. My bright little star."

Harry blushed, closing his eyes and leaning into Louis' touch. "I love you too."

Harry's eyes opened as Louis stepped away, flopping back onto the bed, placing a pillow below his head. "Now, come here." Harry slowly climbed up onto the bed, hovering over Louis. "Come on Love, turn around and give me that ass please."

Harry bit his lip, hesitantly turning himself around and sliding further back up Louis' body. "Don't wanna suffocate you," he said.

"If this is the way I die, make sure it goes on my headstone, please. Suffocated by Harry Styles' ass? Fuck," Louis groaned. "Can't think of a better way to go out."

"Louis," Harry laughed, pinching his thigh.

Louis rolled his eyes, reaching out and grabbing Harry's hips to yank him back. "I promise I'll pinch you if you need to let up."

Harry was about to respond when Louis pulled him the rest of the way down, Harry finally sitting right on Louis' face, his breath knocked out of him as the sensation of Louis' tongue worked him over. "Holy shit," Harry finally managed to choke out. He always loved when Louis ate him out. Always made him feel so so good. But something about properly sitting on his face like this. Fuck. Harry felt like he couldn't breathe.

Louis was holding his hips, gently moving him until Harry got the message. He slowly began to rock his hips, letting himself chase and grind into the feeling of Louis' mouth. His belly felt tight, skin slick with sweat, and breathing shallow.

"L-louis," Harry whined. "C-can I come please?"

Instead of answering, Louis reached around, feeling along Harry until he found his cock. He ran his hand down it before squeezing the base tightly in his fist, signaling that he wasn't allowed to just yet.

Harry whimpered, now trying to pull from Louis' tongue a bit, but Louis simply grabbed his hips, pulling him down into his face even more, driving his tongue in deeper. Harry was a blubbering mess. He also was worried about Louis' lack of oxygen down there, but the older lad seemed to still be going strong.

"Louis, please," Harry begged again, he truly wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off for. Louis sort of knew exactly how to take Harry apart as quickly as possible. Honestly, Harry could probably come if he stared at Louis long enough.

Louis finally pinched Harry's thigh, Harry rolling off of him. He turned to look at him, having to reach down and grab the base of his cock to stop himself from coming at the sight. Louis was lying there, pupils blown wide, hair a mess, and face slick from his saliva. Louis' chest was rising and falling rapidly as he caught his breath before he finally pushed himself up, forcing Harry down onto his back, and climbing between his legs.

Harry moaned as Louis' mouth wrapped around him, taking him down quickly. He pulled off for a brief moment to look up at Harry. "Come when you're ready, Princess," He croaked out.

Harry wished he could've enjoyed this longer, but the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach was rapidly growing and before he knew it he was whimpering and coming down the back of Louis' throat. Louis just worked him through it, Harry having to push at his shoulder when he began to get too sensitive.

Louis slowly let Harry fall from his mouth, sitting back onto his heels to smile down at Harry. "L-lou," Harry whined, reaching out for him.

Louis moved and cuddle up with Harry. Harry reached down to help Louis get off but gasped with what he was met with. "I may or may not have come while you were sitting on my face," Louis laughed, hiding his face in Harry's neck.

"Fucking hell," Harry groaned.

"Mmm," Louis just hummed.

"I love you."

Louis smiled against Harry's skin. "I love you too."

"We should probably go get cleaned up," Harry noted.

"In a minute. Not done holding you quite yet."

"Just a minute. Because I am very quickly getting quite tired," Harry laughed.

Louis held Harry close, breathing him in. "My star," He sighed.

Harry smiled, blushing and kissing Louis softly. He eventually managed to coax Louis from the bed and into the shower. They made quick work of getting each other clean as Harry was growing tired and Louis just wanted to hold Harry. Once they were tucked into bed Harry kissed Louis one last time, savoring the feeling of Louis' arms wrapped around him as he drifted off into a peaceful slumber. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

232K 6.8K 31
Set in Paris, France. When they first made eye contact Louis choked on his coffee and Harry nearly went flying over his handlebars. We all know...
27K 958 19
Harry and his friends have been planning this holiday since forever. All their partners will come with them and they will have a blast. But the morni...
2.5M 75K 102
It was just one tweet. One innocent tweet to express his misery in taking his sisters to a One Direction concert. He never in a million years thought...
73.1K 1.1K 47
They're together finally together. But no one ever said that love was easy. It seems like the whole world is against them being happy. Please read bo...