Dragon Rider in Middle Earth

Від Maria555556

Arya Lorawynn is the human child Eragon Bromsson had found centuries ago on the island in which he had been r... Більше

Intro
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
XLXI
XLXII
XLXIII

XVII

2.2K 66 2
Від Maria555556

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Back at the hilltop, Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli continue to fight the Uruk-hai as Arya tried to make a path through the creatures for them.

In one smooth move, Legolas stabs one Uruk with an arrow then shoots it out at another. Gimli wields his axe. Aragorn stabs one behind his back.

An orc is about to stab the ranger's back when Arya jumps on its back and slashes its throat with one of her diamond daggers. Its dark blood splashes onto the floor, a few drops of it staining her face.

••••••••••
•••••

Merry and Pippin run across an old stone bridge. At its far end, they stop and see Uruk-hai running towards them. The Uruks are closing in, both in front and behind. An Uruk runs up to them, raising his battleaxe. Boromir comes charging in, knocks the Uruk back, and kills him with his own axe. He throws a knife at another but many more close in.

••••••••••
•••••

Legolas kills Orc after Orc. He shoots down an Uruk who has closed in on Aragorn and then another near Arya. She spins gracefully around with both her daggers in her hands, her sword now at her hip and orcs falling at her feet.
Three loud horn blasts are heard through the forest.

-The Horn of Gondor!

-Boromir!- Aragorn runs down the slope towards the sound, but Uruks are between him and Boromir. The forest sweeps by as he goes.

••••••••••
•••••

Boromir sounds the Horn of Gondor again. The Uruks attack him from all sides..
Aragorn battles madly towards Boromir as Legolas, Gimli and Arya take care of the one's behind him.
Boromir kills two more. While Merry and Pippin stab some Orcs.

-Run! Run!- Boromir tells the hobbits.

The Uruk-hai leader walks into view. Boromir fights on. Merry and Pippin continue to throw rocks. The captain aims a black-fletched bow. He shoots.

Boromir jerks backwards at the sudden blow to his left shoulder.
Merry stops in mid-throw as Boromir falls. The Hobbits look at him in shock. Boromir begins to breathe hard. Uruks come closer, and Boromir gives a battle cry, rises, and swings his sword at one, who falls.

The Uruk chieftain growls and walks down the slope. He lifts his bow, and shoots again, as Boromir turns to look at him.

Another black arrow flies into Boromir's stomach. He drops to his knees again, gasping. Merry and Pippin still stand in shock, rocks in hand.

Boromir stares into their eyes.
The wounded man gets back up and swings his sword at another Uruk.

The captain shoots him one more time, in the chest. Boromir falls on his knees and stays there, swaying a little and blinking. His horn is cloven in two.

Merry and Pippin look at him, aghast. They take up their swords and attack the Uruk-hai.

The Uruk-hai lift them up and carry them off as they try to get near their friend. Merry and Pippin wave their arms frantically.

The Uruk-hai troop walks away from Boromir, who looks on helplessly. The captain stops before his foe. Boromir swallows and stares back at him.

The chieftain snarls and pulls his bow back, ready to deliver the final blow.
Aragorn crashes into him, and the arrow flies off harmlessly.

•••••

They fight just as Arya rushes into the scene.
She watches as the Uruk raises his sword and strikes, but Aragorn slips beneath the shield. Aragorn pulls out a knife and stabs the captain on the leg.

The Orc roars and pulls out the knife, licks the blood from it, and throws it at Aragorn. Aragorn bats the knife away with his sword.

Aragorn closes in on the Orc and in a flurry of swordplay, slices his arm off and then stabs him through chest.

The captain pulls himself up on the sword, closer to Aragorn, snarling.
Aragorn grimaces, pulls his sword out of the Orc, swings it, and hacks off the Uruk-hai's head. The rest of the Orc falls to the ground.

Arya pulled her attention back to the wounded Boromir who is laying on the floor in a very uncomfortable looking position.
Aragorn pauses a moment, panting. He then races to Boromir as well.

-No!- Boromir, pale and bloodied, is now lying on his back. Aragorn kneels near Boromir, who grabs Aragorn's shoulder. Arya holds him up steady against the tree.

-They took the little ones.

-Be still- he looks at Arya hopefully but she shakes her head.

The appalling smell coming from the wounds meant only one thing. The orc had infected their arrows and their poison had been in his system too long and was already coursing through his blood.

In addition, the arrows had made him loose too much blood so even if she healed him, which would drain her, most of his blood would have poison in it and he would die.

-Frodo! Where is Frodo?- Boromir clutched Aragorn's shirt.

-I let Frodo go.

-Then you did what I could not. I tried to take the Ring from him.

-The Ring is beyond our reach now.

-Forgive me. I did not see it. I have failed you all.

-No, Boromir, you fought bravely! You have kept your honor- he reaches out to pull the arrows from Boromir.

-Leave it! It is over. The world of men will fall, and all will come to darkness... and my city to ruin.

-I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall... nor our people fail!- Arya felt sad for them.

-Our people? Our people- He reaches for his sword. Arya places the hilt in his hand, and helps Boromir clasp it to his chest -I would have followed you my Brother... my Captain... my King!

-Be at peace, son of Gondor- Aragorn bends and kisses Boromir on the brow. Arya kisses the man's hand before laying it softly on his chest.

Legolas and Gimli arrive at the scene. Legolas looks sadly at Aragorn and Boromir.
Gimli bows his head and turns away.
Aragorn stands up yet Arya doesn't.

She makes her decision.

Shuffling closer to the near death man she places her palms to his worst wounds.

-Waíse heill (heal yourself)- her hands flowed as she to a bit of Argent's energy to manage the spell -Waíse heill (heal yourself)- she repeated more insistently.

The skin begun to heal and knit itself back together. It would leave a scar but she didn't think Boromir would mind.

She then muttered a few more complicated changes and managed to burn the poison away. Once she was done she staggered back.

The other three watch in awe as the man that had been about to draw his last breath took a deep gap to fill up his lungs.

Boromir relaxes against the tree, his eyes closing gently.

-Argent- they wait a while before the dragon finds a spot in the trees and lands, breaking off the dead ones from the ground -take him back to lady Galadriel. I did the best I could but he still needs rest. Help me with this please- she turns to the stunned trio.

Aragorn is the first to move and he helps her strap the Gondor man onto the saddle on the dragon.

They then watch both of them leave.

Without a word Aragorn placed a hand on Arya's shoulder as of thanking her. She smiles, happy that she managed to save one of her companions. Gimli and Legolas stand at their sides also looking up at the sky before they turn to more pressing matters.

Arya sighed. The things she would have to explain later on just kept piling up.

••••••••••
•••••

Frodo stands upon the pale grey shore, staring into the distance, with the Ring lying on his palm.
Sam ran through the woods, following behind Frodo.

-Frodo!- he shouts.

Weeping silently, Frodo hears his voice speaking from his conversation with Gandalf in Moria

-I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

-So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you- Gandalf said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.9K 166 22
Continuing on with the 2nd Part of the Journey of Middle Earth. When a Cosmic and Strange Event happens right out of nowhere and sends the Stark Chil...
79.7K 4K 31
Arya, Merry and Pippin has been taken Frodo and Sam has left to finish the mission Legolas, Gimli and Aragorn are on a hunt to save their friends ***...
Cursed Від E.

Фанфіки

1.9K 72 18
Growing up, surrounded with mankind, Y/N figures she is just like them, until she finds out the truth of her kingdoms' past. Will her strength and a...
43.8K 1.3K 54
Have you ever had something happen to you, so crazy that you couldn't describe it? That it made your heart hammer every time you thought of it That i...