Escape Room (Villain Deku)

By Chimera_Regarion

Izuku Midoriya a no name villain, decided to take it up to another level. The heroes never treated him well n... More

Forgotten
Captured
Everything is a game!
Welcome to the escape room!
Another hint?
Missed me?
Panic Room
Dead and yet alive!
Welcome to my room!
The past is past
Venting is a thing!
Let's have a... little talk!
Kacchan help me! HAHAHAHA
The push I needed!
A good show indeed!
Pitch Black! No room for light or hope!
Welcome to the LOV!

Choose wisely!

3.8K 152 30
By Chimera_Regarion

I watched the heroes go from my room to a class room threw the door. Once they were inside, I decided to immediately lock the door behind them. Their break wasn't over yet and yet I decided to interact with them.

Me: Ohh Kacchan how do you like it so far?

Bakugo: Fuck off.

Me: Is this how you should talk to me?

Momo: Bakugo shut up! He could kill us all any second if he wanted too!

Iida: I must agree. In order not to endanger our life more than it already is I need to ask you to refrain yourself and mind your language.

Me: You heard them Dandelion!

Bakugo: The fuck did you just call me?

Me: Angry ass Pomeranian?

Bakugo: Just wait till I get to you and have your fucking head ripped off.

Me: I welcome you to come after me. BUT there are more important things to do, for example getting out of here alive?

Tsu: Why are you doing this?

Me: Perhaps making a point to the heroes or the society or the most logical explanation, my own fun.

Todoroki: There is more to it isn't it?

Me: Perhaps but why bother you all with my stories when you can simply ask Kacchan about it.

Kirishima: Bro, if you let us out we won't tell anyone about it!

Me: Okay. Whoever want's too leave shall have the opportunity to do so.

You really think I would let you guys leave that easily?

HAHAHAHAHA

You fools!!!

No one would do that! And I mean no one!

Why should I risk and trust in your words?

Doesn't make much sense if you ask me!!!

Well this makes it easier for me!

I quickly began typing on my keyboard and made the door behind the chalk board open. It was a hidden door and it was a trap but seeing as how eager they were to die, I decided to open the door immediately and let them chose between immediate death or a slow one with hope.

Me: Behind the chalk board is a doorway. I just opened it. It is your call to make if you guys want to trust in my words and go through it or not.

After that I cut the connection between us and watched them on my PC.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was laughing frantically. No one could hear me and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It was way too funny for me.

Me: I can't believe you would believe me just like that!!!

This is ridiculous!

Since when do heroes believe in what a villain says especially when he can kill them and has their lives at his mercy?

Not only that but every single room was designed so that you could also get out just by using your brain!!!

I built them in a way a quirkless kid could get out!

In here the rules of the quirkless people obey!

And here is the second lesson for today!

Never trust someone's words!

If the reward seems too sweet than there is always a trap there.

Ohh how you will dearly regret your choice!

I began eagerly watching the screen hoping that they would all just go through that now open door but they were starting to discuss this.

Tsu: What should we do? *ribbit*

Bakugo: It's a fucking trap!

Obviously!

But psssshhht!!!

Don't tell them!

Iida: Did Nobody ever lied to you?

Bakugo: No.

I did!

You just never noticed thus it was never a lie!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You really are soo gullible!

Jirou: Then it needs to be safe right.

Hagakure: Only one way to find out.

Sero: I am going who's with me?

I watched 5 people go to the door and that was when I started laughing again. The moment they went through the door, I made it shut and lock. This way no one could get in or out. What only reminded of the 5 people going through the door nothing could be heard.

What lied behind the door was a normal chamber. However, this room quickly began filling itself with water and they all drowned in the room. No scream or water leaked threw the door and all I could do was laugh.

Me: They really went through the door! hahahaha I can't believe they are this stupid! hahahaha

Kirisishima: Was this really the exit?

Todoroki: Looks like it.

Bakugo: It was a fucking trap! They are gone.

Momo: Wouldn't we hear their screams?

Iida: I believe we would.

Shoji: I haven't heard anything after it shut. It could be that the room is sound proof.

Iida: We could ask Nobody.

Bakugo: And you fucking think he would tell us the truth after what just fucking happened?

Iida: Let's believe that they made it.

After I calmed down from all my laughing, I decided to open the communication channel up again and play with them a little bit more. Messing with their head letting them think that the only way out was this room that was hidden behind the chalk board. I wanted to let them know that they just messed up but at the same time let them still think that there is a way out of my escape room.

Me: Oh heroes~ I am sad to see 5 people managing to escape this game of mind but ohh well it can't be helped.

Kirishima: So, it was the exit.

Me: Yep! Well since you are still here I would love to see how many of you will manage to survive until the bitter end.

Iida: This means we only have to beat each room.

Me: Naturally.

Momo: Guys, we can do this!

Bakugo: Deku! You fucking lying?

Me: Aww Kacchan~ I am soo disappointed and sad to hear your accusing! I never ever lied to you before!

Bakugo: Tsk whatever!

Me: The 30 minutes are over but I'll give you another 10 minutes to rest. See you all in a bit!

The reason I went off was because I began showing them feedback of the 5 people drowning and how they tried to escape the room but there was nothing they could do at all. The room they were in was a dark room without anything. They began scratching at the door and walls but nothing helped and in the end, they drowned.

Me: I gave them a choice and they decided to trust in my words. But you know I never got the sweet sweet promise or reward that someone promised or offered me. All I ever got was pain and this is what they just learned. It was a deadly lesson but a lesson to say the least!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 248 5
You have always admired heroes who made the world lighten up just because they were there but in order to shine there needed to be darkness. This dar...
63.4K 3.7K 62
What would a villain do if not be a villain and act evil. Well what if I told you that not every villain is like that. There is one particular villai...
82.8K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
3.1K 84 24
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...