Your dangerous game | 𝟏𝟖+

By fantasyxwrites

"I am a guilty man, because I fell for the one who held my biggest desires" ... he began making his way down... More

The ball | 1
Maria | 2
Coming home | 3
Trained assassin | 4
Temper | 5
Paris | 6
Mystery man | 7
Vip | 8
Hospital | 9
Mr volcov | 10
Date | 11
Elijah | 12
Him | 13
Picnic | 14
Moving | 15
Love | 16
Jealousy | 17 🔥
Tension | 18
Promise | 19
The club | 20
Back in business | 21
Possesive | 22 🔥
The boss | 23
Autumn | 24
Betrayal | 25
Cold | 26
Vengeance | 27
Waves | 28
Decisions | 29
Back to you | 30
Destroy me | 31 🔥
Underneath the stars | 32
The in-laws | 33
Tis the season | 34
Merry christmas, ya filthy animal | 35
Beauty in the simple things | 36
Birthday | 38
Happy New years | 39
Happy new years (part-2) | 40
Loss | 41
Little black dress | 42
M&M's | 43
Memory Lane | 44 🔥
Surface | 45
Flames | 46
Checkmate| 47
Together | 48

Music | 37 🔥

2.9K 25 1
By fantasyxwrites

I pulled a towel from the rack, strolling out of the small en suit bathroom while drying my hair. All i wore were a pair of Sweatpants that rested loosely on my hips with my usual gold chain.

Just as i was about to walk out and find Maria, my phone rang. I picked it up from the bed, bringing it to my ear.

I didn't say anything, the heavy breathing making me on edge.

"Fratello"

[brother]

I frowned, Diego?

I knew it was serious, otherwise he wouldn't be speaking in Italian.

"Diego, costa sta succedendo?" I questioned.

[Diego, what's going on?]

"ascolta attentamente, dì ad Alice che la casa è sua e dille che sarò sempre qui per parlarle, qualunque cosa accada, in qualsiasi momento" he muttered. I grew more concerned at his hushed tone.

[listen carefully, tell Alice the house is hers and tell her that I will always be here to talk to her, whatever happens, anytime]

"Diego dove sei-"

[Diego where are you-]

"sono così orgoglioso di te, elia. è stato un onore vederti crescere e trovare l'amore. non sembra che 2 minuti fa stavamo giocando a cavalieri, e ti avrei sempre lasciato vincere" he chuckled lightly at the fond memory.

[i'm so proud of you, elijah. it's been an honor to watch you grow and find love. it doesn't feel like 2 minutes ago we were playing knights, and i would always let you win]

That's when the realisation hit me.

"No diego aspetta-"

[no Diego wait-]

"Addio, fratello"

[goodbye, brother]

It went silent.

"Merda!" I cursed, flicking through all my contacts as i jogged down the stairs.

[shit!]

"Boss" Nathan, one of my newer bodyguards, answered on the first ring.

"chiama sofia e chiedile di rintracciare Diego, subito" I instructed.

[call sofia and ask her to track down Diego right away]

Sofia was the eldest daughter of my mother and... him.

I feel ill even thinking of his name.

Sofia was a computer genius when it came to that sort of thing, yet she'd retired when she'd moved back to Italy. She made strict instructions to be left out of the family business, but if she knew it involved Diego, i was certain she'd help out as best as she could.

I was just hoping he wouldn't do anything that would cost his life.

The cool wind brushed against me as i clutched the knitted blanket to my body. I lifted my legs up onto the bench, crossing them, taking a long sip of my tea. 

My hair was tied up with a claw clip, two thin pieces brought down at the front.

I wrapped my hands tightly around the mug, exhaling a heavy breath.

When i was young, the first house we lived in was beside a large forest. Diana would tell me stories that'd keep me up all night, about the mean, gruesome monsters that habituated inside it.

But as i got older i realised that in the dark and horrific, in the ugly and not wanted, is always light.

And that is what I learned about the monsters; they weren't really monsters, they were just misunderstood. Hurt. Turned into something that they really weren't by the cruel minds of others.

Life is full of them

So sometimes you have to be a bitch and say a giant 'fuck you' to them all while holding your head up high to let those bastards see your shiny crown.

It's the only way to survive in this world.

I was taken out of my thoughts when i heard muffled chatter. I craned my head towards the door, peering inside.

Elijah was at the kitchen counter, his head in his hands, letting out a large sigh.

I frowned, slowly standing up so i wasn't heard.

I creeped behind him, Placing my hands on his shoulders, startling him a little.

"Hey hey, what's wrong" i spoke softly, kissing his bare back, travelling upwards towards his neck.

"Nothing" he mumbled, turning around, plastering a fake smile on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows, making him chuckle.

He planted a kiss on my forehead, letting his lips linger for a while.

"Are you hungry? I'm making pancakes" he sang as he opened the top cupboard, taking out a frying pan.

And as usual, that topic was pushed aside.

...

I sat on the bottom porch step, flicking the strings of the guitar gently.

No matter how hard i tried, i wasn't able to identify a single note.

I let out a small huff, frowning at the music sheets in front of me. Why was it so difficult?

"Quite the musician aren't we?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"It's ridiculous" i grumbled. Elijah chuckled, encouraging that small smile to tug at my lips.

He perched down onto the one step higher than me, my back on his chest, his warm hands over mine as they slowly guided them to play the instrument.

His breath fanned across the side of my neck as i felt his face grow closer, planting soft kisses onto the skin there, his fingers still strumming effortlessly, making a beautifully gentle tune.

I stopped, turning my head to see Elijah already staring at me. I straddled his waist, placing the guitar down onto the floor before doing so. Cupping his cheek in the palm of my right hand, i brought his lips to mine, kissing him passionately.

...

"SNAP!" I yelled "haha bitch eat that" I snatched the pile of cards away, shuffling them into my own.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Elijah rolled his eyes, starting the game again by throwing another card down.

We were both sat in front of the blazing fireplace, playing 'snap'.

I followed suit and placed a card on the fresh deck.

"SNAP" I slammed my hand down, earning a groan from Elijah.

"I'm bored of this game now" he mumbled, crossing his arms tightly over his chest.

"Oh so now you're giving up? What happened to 'I'm gonna whoop your fine ass out the door with this game, get ready to lose princess" i said in a deep voice. He didn't look at all amused at my impression.

"Maria" he said sternly, narrowing his eyes on me.

"Oh darling" i slowly crawled towards him, straddling his waist, lowering my lips Down to his ear, my tongue gliding smoothly along the shell.

"I'm just getting started" i whispered, the pads of my fingers running over his bare chest, down to his joggers, tugging on elastic.

Before i could do anything, he threw me over his shoulder, carrying me up the stairs with a harsh slap to my ass.

"You're being a brat, so you're going to be treated like one" he bent me over his Lap, pulling down my pyjama bottoms, the familiar goosebumps flicking up across my skin.

"With ever slap i give you, you count until you reach 10, understood?"

"Yes"

My head was ripped back by my hair, my eyes meeting Elijah's that were filled with fire, deep lust.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes daddy" i breathed, the dominance in his voice making my stomach tighten already.

"Good girl" suddenly, i felt a sharp sting to my ass, my body jolting forward slightly.

"One" i whispered.

Three.

Five.

Seven.

"Eight" it came out as a moan this time.

The slap was harder than last time, making me cry out.

"Oh fuck" i moaned. I felt something poke my stomach, followed by a groan.

"Nine..."

Ten.

"Such a good girl" he rubbed the sore part gently, soothing the pain a little.

"You want your reward?" He asked, almost tauntingly.

"Yes daddy" i muttered, curious of what he would do to me, how he would pleasure me.

He lowered his head slowly to my ear, his lips brushing against it.

My heart was beating heavily in my chest, like it could pounce out at any second. I felt his warm breath across my neck before he finally spoke.

"Get on the fucking bed"

To be continued...

...

Hello everyone!

An update on my Tiktok account: i think i might be
Shadow banned, and soon I think my account will be deleted.

So i made a new one. It's: isabellareads2

Toodles 👋🏼

Please consider to follow and vote if you enjoyed 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The One By Lexi

Fanfiction

433K 8.5K 55
"She's the one. She's going to be the one who can save us, or destroy us all." The man spoke quietly, looking around the small group gathered around...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.5M 91.5K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.1M 183K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...