Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 24 ~ Hitch

4.3K 96 30
By blackdust

Chapter 24 ~ Hitch

*~*Amelia's POV*~*

"What exactly are we doing here?" I asked Gabriel as he opened the grand, dusty door to an abandoned, old chapel one of which I had never seen before.

"I don't know," he stated, looking around before grabbing Eva's hand, the gesture broadening the smile I already had on my face.

"Well this is a waste of time then," Damien scowled, hitting him in the arm playfully though it would've hurt him more than Gabriel.

"Stop being such a party pooper Damien! Let's explore!" Aubrey proclaimed loudly, taking in the fact that no one apart from us were around.

"I hope that doesn't mean exploring Landon there," Max countered smirking broadly, clearly catching Aubrey out. I stifled a laugh which was failing as I peered at her face; her mouth agape with loss of words.

"I could say the same about you Max, don't get too excited thinking of Amelia," Landon retorted, grabbing his lover by the waist. Max shrugged at the words, shifting me closer in the process closer to him.

"Nah, why do I need to think of her when she's right here?"

"Very true Max," I agreed giving him a wink and briefly going on my toes to peck his cheek.

"You guys aren't even married and you are all over each other, it's..." Gabriel started, pausing to think of an appropriate word. "Sickening," he finished.

I rolled my eyes at him, "You aren't sickened, you are jealous. You're confusing the feelings. You wish you were going to get married. To Eva that is."

It was now his turn to roll his eyes but instead Eva responded, "He does wish but putting that aside, where exactly is the location of your wedding ceremony?"

"Outside the house, there's a good enough space and weather would be taken care of, it's just that in an actual church or chapel we'd have the need to book a priest which isn't necessary," Max answered confidently.

"The reception will be kept at a hotel though," I added. Eva nodded looking around the empty place.

There was dust everywhere but in eyes of a hybrid/vampire you could see every little particle making it look beautiful. The chapel was small, but with tall walls and seating on a side making it a place to get married.

"I wonder who would get married here... Would you two get married here?" Gabriel rambled. I shared a look with Max, I'd get married anywhere at anytime for Max to be mine. He himself sharing the same thoughts. "How exactly are wedding played out too?" Gabriel continued, not giving us a chance to answer his previous question.

"Well it's quite a process, but there is where the groom stands as he awaits his bride to walk down the aisle," Landon told, gesturing to said spot. Gabriel, looked over but before saying any other comment Aubrey intervened.

"Ooh! We shall have a mini rehearsal of Max's and Amelia's wedding!" She squealed. I chuckled at the proclaimation but stopped when I saw she was being serious.

"Isn't the rehearsal supposed to be a day before the wedding?" Max questioned curiously.

"But you said yourself that you weren't having one," Aubrey reminded, removing herself from Landon and walking over to Max and I. "Oh c'mon please!" She pleaded, grabbing hold of my hands in hopes it would help, "It would just be some fun! Plus we're going to leave for Juneau tomorrow!"

I gave a look indicating that I was thinking it over, my lips forming a twisted smirk before I nodded in acceptance. I glanced up at Max who's nod followed causing Aubrey to squeal some more in excitement.

"Okay this is going to be so fun!" She cheered in response.

*

Some of our phones were being used as cameras which were set around the chapel intelligently. Coincidentally, we had gone shopping before we stopped here meaning I had a change of clothes available. Now instead of the jeans and cosy sweater that I had worn this morning it had been exchanged with a dress meeting approximately two inches above my knees. A thin belt dividing the bodice and skirt. The bodice having lace sewn on top of the soft material and skirt flowing down.

It was a dress Aubrey had forced Max to be part of the trousseau - a collection of clothing for a girl as she starts her married life - but now being used for our pretend wedding.

I had swapped my sneakers for Eva's ballet flats, flowers that had been freshly picked resting in my palms and an elegantly plain updo for my hair.

I linked arms with Damien, he gladly taking me down the aisle. Aubrey taking the role of maid of honour and Eva bridesmaid and ring bearer. As soon as Dame had me walking down the aisle, Max by the Altar with Gabriel, the priest, and Landon, the best man waiting patiently.

Gabriel had also felt the need to play the traditional wedding march, on his phone, as we strolled down. It seemed to be forever until I reached Max, his twinkling eyes and genuine smile showing that he was glad too that I had come. Making me think, what would it be like it our actual wedding in a week's time? The thought alone caused thousands of butterflies to flutter in my stomach, though I wasn't really sure what was to be nervous about.

Gabriel switched off the march and quickly uploaded his lines on to his phone screen.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today in the sight of God to unite this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Whoever objects please now or forever hold your peace."

A chuckle that was forming at the back of my throat was hard to stifle, the voice Gabriel had adapted was nothing like his causal speech making him sound awfully foreign and frankly stupid.

Apart from the stifled laughter there was silence amongst everyone. After ten seconds he continued, skipping everything and getting straight to the vows.

"May I have the rings?" He called out, Eva promptly approached us, rings in hand.

"Mr Max McCarthy Cullen Hale would you take Miss Amelia Ella Hailwell to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do you part?"

Without even at moment of hesitation Max replied, "I do." Slipping the ring onto my left ring finger, the finger being the only one with a vein connecting directly to the heart.

"Good because I would've kicked your ass if you said no," Gabriel mumbled quickly, I gave a look before rolling my eyes at him knowing he wouldn't change. "Okay, do you Amelia Ella Haliwell take Mr Max McCarthy Cullen Hale to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do you part?"

I paused, giving Max the illusion I was thinking of it, causing the colour to drain slowly off his face. I gave a reassuring smile, his ring in my palm reaching for his left hand. I slipped the ring on saying, "I do, of course I do."

"Good because saying all that would've been for nothing," Gabriel commented, I rolled my eyes again at him, happy to think that he wasn't the allocated the role of the actual priest on the real day. "With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Max cupped my cheek, bringing me closer within miliseconds to connect his lips with mine. The sparks that had never gone old coursed between us, making the familiar sensation I loved so much fill my veins. I weaved my fingers through Max's silky hair savoring the feel, whilst he did the same. It was the point when Max licked my bottom lip we were interrupted.

"I said kiss not make out!" Gabriel protested causing us to immediately break apart, I managed to see him cover his sight from the horror with his arms taking several steps backwards while he was at it.

The old chapel filled with laughter as Max and I walked back down the aisle. Them following soon after.

*

The ring that I still had situated on my left ring finger seemed to weigh more as the day past. Almost as if we were married; we could be, on the original day we weren't going to have to sign papers making it legal because let's be honest, we're 9 years old. There were going to be the ceremony and then the reception party before set off to our 'mystery' honeymoon. So the idea seemed realistic, well it did to me. I hadn't asked Max on his thoughts, but through his actions he seemed to love it. Calling me, 'Mrs Cullen' instead of Amelia, and cradling me it his arms as we walked through the threshold of my house.

Now he just rested me of my bed after doing so, I scooted over so he could perch beside me. I held his hand, my thumb tracing over the silver band of his ring. The words forever and always yours Amelia engraved on the outside with delicate handwriting, the exact same words which were on his tattoo.

"You know, I don't know if you feel this but it feels like we actually are married," I told him, speaking my thoughts allowed.

"It does, doesn't it?" He agreed, using his free hand to brush away the stray tendrils away from my eyeline, cupping my cheek comfortably. The small circles he rubbed against the soft skin caused my breath to hitch, my body forming the urge to be closer to his. It was the feeling I knew I had to keep under control, knowing that I couldn't really get what I wanted.

"It makes me think, what's it going to be like in a week? The actual day?" I rambled.

"You're not nervous are you?"

"It's the premarital feelings I guess and don't worry, I promise not to leave you at the altar or have an unnecessary pause when I'm asked if I accept."

"That scared me," he confessed, the grin on his face turning lopsided. "I thought you were going to say no."

"Why would I?" I asked, "I mean, I already accepted the proposal it would be stupid of me to decline."

"You could be thinking it over."

"And why would I do that? And don't start doubting yourself now, you're too cocky to do that. Plus, I'm telling you now, I'll be there. Damien walking me down the aisle, white dress, all dolled up. You wouldn't even be listening to the priest because of how beautiful I'd be."

"My cockiness is definitely rubbing off on you," Max stated, his grin returning. "Though I don't think I should underestimate Aunt Alice even if you always do take my breath away one a daily basis."

It was moments like this where I would lean forward and kiss him, but if I knew anything better it would definitely turn into something we'd regrettably have to stop. So instead of kissing him like I desired I exchanged words.

"You're so sweet, it's like you're not badass at all," I said smiling widely. "Anyways, I'm going to get changed into my nighties now, I'll only be a few."

I got up, not waiting for a response from him, going to our almost packed suitcase and took out the only nightie I hadn't worn yet. With Max's eyes on me I entered my ensuite and started stripping. Well almost, the zip of the dress I had to take off was out if my reach, the dress itself being too tight to pull off. I sighed, opening the door and called for Max's assistance.

"Hey, Max? Could you unzip this for me? I can't reach it," I said, only to have him with me two seconds later. I turned my back to him showing the zip; he paused. I wasn't sure about the reason of his action but he quickly held my back with one hand and pulled the zip down with the other, exposing my middle back. "Thank you Maxie," I thanked, throwing a smile over my shoulder and grabbing the hem of the skirt of the dress to pull it over my head. I grabbed the night dress, when the realization hit me. I only had my undergarments on, taking that dress off was probably the boldest action I've ever done in front of him. My cheeks reddened, I slowly turned my head to a very shirtless Max to see his hands in fists, jaw clenched and eyes sealed.

Seeing me with such little clothes on hadn't been done already, so he was trying hard to contain himself. And I could feel everything he wanted to do to me making it worse for me. My body managed to obey me when I ordered myself to put on the night dress. The silky material sliding down my body before properly adjusting.

I walked over to Max eventually, he staying remote until I placed my palms on his nude, muscular chest causing his breath to hitch. "Maxie..." I trailed quietly, my voice not making his situation any better, instead my voice made him more tense.

"You like making things difficult for me don't you?" When he asked the question, his voice was oddly calm with a hint of amusement in there, making me feel relieved that I hadn't done anything to annoy him.

I snaked my arms around his neck smiling cheekily at him whilst he slowly opened his beautiful eyes. "Maybe," I replied, in the same voice as before. Then there was silence, I concentrated on the fast beat of Max's heart - my favourite sound in the world - in sync with mine. Max's hands made an appearance on my body, rubbing small circles into my hips.

I let my lips brush against his collar bone teasingly, savoring the feeling of his body against mine. My hands starting to trace the indentations of his back to the top of his jeans. Jeans which I wanted to rip off badly. Max stayed completely immobile as I did this, though what he really wanted to do was under strain.

"Amelia..." he groaned softly.

"Mmmm..."

"We have to -"

"Stop, I know," I finished sighing. I frowned and let go of him, leaving him in my ensuite feeling stung by rejection. I walked to my dresser, putting my hair to one side and picking up my brush. It was only the second brush when arms encircled around my waist. Max's chin resting on my bare shoulder.

"Don't frown Amelia," he pleaded, turning his head so his lips could spread little kisses on my neck.

"Why do we always have to stop?"

"You know why."

"Technically, we're married, but that isn't the only reason. It's more than just sex, we'll make love... You know, I love being close to you."

"I love being close to you, you know I do."

Max grabbed the brush out of my possession and rested on the dresser, turning me around so I was facing him. "C'mon," he said and placed his hands in my inner thigh hoisting me up so I could wrap myself around him. He took me towards my bed, laying me on my soft blankets, letting his hand wander up my ridden, silk night dress. His lips first teasing mine with a peck before locking causing more feelings of desire to wash over me. I trailed my hands over his muscles, already familiar with each and every contour before reaching the top of his jeans once again.

Our lips separated, but Max's didn't leave my skin he let a line of butterfly kisses from my mouth across my jaw, down my chin, on my neck before I curled into him, a breathy moan leaving my mouth meanwhile. I had already done a good job at undoing his belt, wanting to take off his jeans before he stopped. His hands massaging the skin of my waist.

He caught eye contact with me, looking deep into the depths of my soul. "Are you sure you want this Amelia?" He questioned, his voice low and incredibly husky.

"Yes Maxie, but please don't do this because I just want to," I said, the ending comment sounding awfully pleading.

"Of course I want you too," he assured. I smiled, removing my hands from his lower abdomen to his neck so I could lift myself up so I could kiss him. Probably only feeling part of the pleasure that tonigt would bring.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi guys :) what's up? Hows the last two weeks been? Okay so I know I said I was going to update last week but, you guys did see the message I posted right?

It was only hours later after I last posted this story that I woke up with the horrible news of my grandfather passing away. So the last two weeks have been a struggle and busy. I've been spending a lot of time at my Nan's and family so updates are coming slow, but I'm not going to let that pull me down, I'm going to try my hardest in life and think positively, so even if I grow up to be successful and happy, my grandfather, where ever he is could hopefully see that :)

NEXT UPLOAD: Imma not sure, still so busy aand I wanna update Falling *Ouch* For You, I'll try... beginning of next week maybe? Oh and I got over 1500 reads since I last updated.. thanks guys!!!!

Okay, I know this chapter was a bit.. saucy? Sorta, I made it subtle because well.. I don't really want to put details and now here's the arrival of the awkward 15 year old Ami *'_'* so yeah there's going to be no R rated scene, so if you want let your imaginations run wild.

Oh from chapter 22, the results of the most favourite character:

Reneesme: 2

Aubrey: 1

Max: 2

Jacob: 1

Amelia: 2

Damien: 1

Thank you all for participating!

Oh right, I ate cheesecake three days ago and imma gunna eat some today!!!!

COMMENT CHEESECAKE, CHEESE STRING OR CHEESE :P

Until I update again... SEE YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL, LIVE POSITIVELY BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW!

Ciao, Ami xD x :) :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 19.2K 77
⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as ot...
33.2K 1K 22
"...we've created so many stories, Jasper, but this time, it's my turn to finish mine." Joanna never expected herself to be a mother. She never exp...
5.1K 213 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...
226K 3.1K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...