His Ecstasy | 18+| Eric Carter

By livegirl_dps

❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be... More

00| His Ecstasy
01| Weeping Willow
02| Under The Drizzle
03| All I Ever Need
04| His Home
05| The Forgotten Acerbity
06| The Infatuation
07| The Exquisite Ball
00| Aesthetics
08| Igniting The Heart
09| Loving Him
10| Business Talks
11| Making Her Numb
12| Tying The Knot
00| Part Two Prologue
13| The Punishment Called Love
14| The Recreant
15| Tears and Pain
16| Satin and Candles
17| Thanatophobia
18| Oblivion
19| Being His Rose
20| Philophobia
21| Infidelity
22| Faded
23| Serendipity
24| Torment of Endearment
24| Excruciating Reality
25| Being Him
26| Unfading Desires
28| Bittersweet Ventures
29| Deception and Distortion
30| The Gala Of Misery
31| As The Moon Glowed
32| Storm Of Ardour
33| Someone To Love Me
34| Ocean Of Serenity
35| Waves Of Ecstasy
00| Alternate Covers
36| Whisps Of Love
37| Sweet Treasure
38| Delicate Palms
39| Tender Joy
40| My Love, My Ecstasy
00| Spotify Playlist

27| Best Friends

907 47 9
By livegirl_dps

''Kathrine'' I heard Eric's morning voice reverberating into my ears. I had a cup of tea in my hand, my short hair let loose, I had a silk robe fastened around my body tightly.

I gave him a nonchalant look as he stood beside me on the balcony, He passed me a smile because he don't remember anything from yesterday, of course, I can understand that, he suspected nothing, I was happy.

''Good Morning Carter'' I smiled at him, he nodded and suddenly wrapped his hands around my shoulders, I frowned and looked up at him.

''We can be friends can't we Kathrine?'' he asked out of nowhere, I looked at him flabbergasted, was he being serious right now?

''Why suddenly carter?'' I asked looking at him, his eyes zeroed at my cleavage, I pursed my lips and tightening the rope of my silk robe and squinted my eyes.

''Because I felt so Kathrine, don't lie to me , but can't you feel this strange connection we have , You how I came to know about you?'' he asked and I shook my head in negative.

''Then we can be friends can we not? Hmm?'' he asked staring deeply at me, I smiled gently and nodded , little did he know that we were more than friends. 

''Kathrine I want to know you more, Why don't you think about re-marriage?'' he asked and I froze , what does he mean that? I remember the times when many proposals came for me.

♡ ♡ ♡

2 Years Back

''Ms. Kathrine, there is another proposal for you'' Claire shivered, I groaned , this is the 1000th wedding proposal for me, How many times should I tell them that I can't marry again.

''Hey, beautiful!'' Lucas Jon, a millionaire playboy entered without my permission, he hair gorgeous blonde hair and brown hair , another version of Niall Horan, No Niall is cute, he is just another fucking Ken doll who craves more money, I just rolled my eyes.

'' Lucas, I told you to stay away! I don't want to marry you at any cost I am better by myself'' I snapped , my eyes darkening with rage , His eyes widened in amusement.

''Come on beautiful, I know you will love being mine Kathrine'' he whispered seductively, I just wanted to punch him right on his face , and I did.

'' Oh really? Don't provoke me Ken doll! Just fuck off and do your business and don't even try to bribe me with your money cause am wealthier than you can ever be!'' I roared, my jaws clenching.

He looked taken aback ''But I like you.'' he said, and I just grunted, I came forward and grabbed his collars , my teeth gritting with fury coursing through me , I have work to complete and I have no time for his games.

''Fuck off!'' I cussed pushing him, he lost his balance and fell face-first on the floor , He groaned in pain.

''Take this trash outside , make sure that no other fools come here for any marriage proposals'' I told claire , she nodded a bit scared , Lucas stood up and walked off cursing something.

♡ ♡ ♡

Present

''Back to Earth Kathrine'' I heard the snapping of Eric's fingers followed by his lively laughter , I looked at him open-mouthed, drinking in the beauty of his sound,  I coughed and plastered a smile.

''Eric how did you meet Sofia?'' I asked him, his laughter stopped and he looked at me , a frown touching his face.

''I did not meet her , It was just accident , I was forced to marry her..'' he stuttered, I tightened my fists and breathed hard.

''So were you forced to fuck her? Is your love for Mrs Odette Carter so low that you just let her go when she died?'' I shouted unexpectedly, Eric's head snapped towards me , his blue eyes were filled with rage.

His hand reached and tightened around my neck ''Making you my friend does not mean that you can question the love I have for her! I haven't loved anyone as much I love Odette..'' he seethed , his hand choking me, as his fingers curled rightly around the curve of my neck

I breathed hard, I raised my leg and kicked him right between his legs, he winced and jumped backwards, I massaged my sore neck softly and sighed , so he does love me?

'' Am sorry Carter, I did not know that was a weak topic..'' I apologized seriously, His eyes softened a bit , he scratched his messy hair in frustration, I sighed and hugged him tightly for a bit of warmth, I knew he was taken aback, but hugged me back.

''Best friends?'' he asked showing his pinky finger , Oh why is he so adorable?

I chuckled and gave him my pinky finger, I gave him a pinky swear?

♡ ♡ ♡

''Are you crazy? We are going to Bali? Carter!'' I laughed hugging him tight, Eric hugged me back and soothed my heart , what have I done to deserve to deserve such a man , he did not know who I was yet he is taking me with him to the city of love.

''Yeah , I mean aren't we friends now Kathrine? And I felt like I wanted to do something for you'' he whispered, tucking a piece of my silver hair behind my ears , this simply made my heart flutter.

''Thank you so much, Carter, But won't your wife come?'' I asked seriously , His face darkened , he looked down at me.

''She isn't my wife and I don't care about her , she is no one for me'' he whispered darkly, My jaw hung open as I looked into his blue eyes , I was entranced. His eyes zeroed onto my lips, We might have kissed while we were drunk , But I don't remember anything, it felt like I forgot the feeling of his lips on mine.

He bit his lips as his eyes looked at my parted lips , Our faces came closer , I could feel the heat rush onto my cheeks , his lips were inches from mine , My hand gripped the collar of his open shirt , he wrapped his fingers around my wrist and pulled me closer to his body

Our eyelids closed , I could feel the heat from his body , I thought I would kiss him right now but.

''Dad!'' we parted, jumping up a little , our heads snapped at the little 6-year-old Damian , he looked gorgeous even at such a young age, he looked like he was 8 and not 6.

Damian looked at our inter-locked palms, I quickly left his hand , I went red and Eric coughed, it was so damn embarrassing for us.

''Heard that you and Kathrine are going to Bali! Can I come too? Lia is going too!'' he squealed excitedly , my heart melted at his cuteness, I really wished he was my son.

I frowned when Damian's smile faded and he looked scared, I snapped my head at Eric , he was glaring at the little boy.

''Carter! Stop scaring the little boy!" I snapped , kneeling in front of Damian, his eyes were glassy, he looked at me with pain , I felt my heartbreak , I know he isn't my biological son , but he felt like my own.

''You can come with us Son'' I whispered, wiping the tears from his eyes , His face brightened and he hugged me tight , I felt a warmth come over me.

''Thank you Mumma!'' he squealed, I froze for a moment, why are these kids calling us Mumma and daddy? Do they have brains more than us? 

'' I am 8 years old Kathrine! My mom doesn't even take care of me, she doesn't even live with us , I and daddy live alone while Mumma and Annabelle live somewhere else, so I never get a mom's love , will you be my mom? Please?'' he blurted out, Oh so he is 8 years? No wonder, I wonder why Eric lied. He must be Anabelle's first kid or something because of 8 years? No way Carter can have a son.

'' Sure son, You can call me mom'' I chuckled, he giggled and kissed my cheeks , He peeked at Eric through my hair scared , I chuckled and held his hand , Giving Eric a last look , I walked away with Damian. 

♡ ♡ ♡

''Fucking beautiful'' I breathed as I stepped out of the private jet onto Bali, I haven't seen a place as beautiful as this, as the waves hit the shores of the beautiful island.

''Mom, I am scared of the sea'' Ophelia whispered tugging my dress, I looked down at her and picked her up in my arms , ''I am with her Mom! I will take care of her!'' I heard Damian exclaim, I raised an eyebrow chuckled.

They are so adorable, I could watch them all day, I blinked when I felt a tap on my shoulder , I looked back to see Eric , he had a cheesy smile and he was just wearing shorts , My eyes got salvation seeing his perfect that led into nothing into a sharp V.

''Oh you changed so quick? That's was fast Carter!'' I mused with a slight grin, He rolled his eyes and chuckled and dropped an arm around my shoulder, I chuckled and interlinked our fingers.

''I will change and come, yes?'' I asked Eric , his blue eyes were shining , he nodded leaving the kids with him I walked into the exquisite resort that waited for us.

He booked the most expensive resort he could find near the beach The St. Regis Bali resort , I was quick to change into my bikini, it will shimmer under the sun making it look like it has diamonds , but they are actually crystals.

''Bloody Fuck Kathrine!'' Eric gaped at me, I smirked and ran my fingers through my silver hair, His jaw was open , eyes darkening as they drank my whole figure.

''Let's do this Carter?'' I asked placing my hand on his broad shoulders , He exhaled and grabbed my hand and pulled me behind into the beach , I laughed lively as the waves splashed on my feet , I started walking into the water more.

''Kathrine come on you will drown'' he yelled behind me , he wrapped both his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him , I slipped on the soft sand that was like soft grains and tumbled on top of him , the wave was quick to make us dripping wet.

I spit the salty water from my mouth to the side, I cringed at the aftertaste that lingered in my mouth of the sea , I looked down at Eric looking up at me awestruck, his eyes on my face , the intensity of his gaze made crimson creep onto my cheeks, why is he so perfect, the way the water dripped from his hair that fell on his face to the grains of sand that lined his muscular torse was perfect.

''You look gorgeous when you blush Kathrine'' he smirked , I froze when I felt his finger gliding up my waist , leaving a trail of goosebumps , I closed my eyes tight , biting my lip I felt heat accumulate inside my body , this man never stops giving me goosebumps.

''I-I guess we should get going Eric'' I whispered getting up from him , He frowned and dusted his shorts and walked behind me, I grabbed a towel from the side , I wiped my body from it and sat on the armchair , A sigh leaving my lips.

''Hey, are you ok?'' I heard a male voice, I turned my head and looked at a guy with brown hair and chocolate eyes, he had a dark complexion which made him look more gorgeous.

''Oh, shit! Kathrine forbes?'' the guy gasped , I smiled gently at him , He looked at me in awe , of well I am popular.

''Ma'am, can I , Umm have a click? Myself Aditya from India!'' he quipped, no wonder he had Indian features, dark complexion are always gorgeous.

''Oh sure'' I smiled , he nervously bend down and clicked a picture of him and me , he had a bright smile and it was so cute.

''Kathrine! Oh, there you are!'' I heard Eric voice , we both looked at him , Aditya's eyes widened again, in awe.

''Oh good lord! Eric Carter? It seems like my lucky day! Shit!'' Aditya whispered to himself, I chuckled at this as the Indian lad scratched his hair.

Eric sat beside me, his leg dropping against the armchair, and we talked with Aditya, it was interesting to talk with him, and he was more than happy to be with us.

''Its such a pleasure to see you Mr Carter and Ms Forbes'' he bowed , bidding us goodbye , he walked away , I looked at Eric who held two glasses of drinks in his hands ,  a toothy grin on his face.

''Sex on the beach baby'' he smirked handing me the drink, he was being flirtatious, I rolled my eyes and hit his hand.

''You are so disgusting, Carter!'' I quipped drinking the ravishing drink , It soothed my nerves instantly , That was refreshing!

''What? I just gave you a drink? You are the one who has a dirty mind Kathrine!'' Eric chuckled, we clinked our glasses and devoured our drink.

♡ ♡ ♡

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 ,

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 15.2K 73
"NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER let anyone other than me see you in such little clothes. Have I made myself clear tesoro? " His husky voice dialed down by an...
4.2M 108K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...
144K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
251K 4.2K 39
Alexa the most loving person who works at a restaurant when meets Harry the grumpy one who is hottest person and billionaire in the elevator Which go...