Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️

24.3K 854 654
By bunnyyen_jpg

//TW:/ MATURE CONTENT/ MENTION OF NON CONSENSUAL INTERCOURSE / MENTIONS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT ⚠️//

Rindou woke up with a groan, looking over he realized that your warmth was missing. An annoyed sigh leaving his lips. 

He sat up and rubbed his eyes before walking to his closet, noticing that there was an empty hanger, a sudden smirk appearing on his face.

She's wearing my shirt... 

A feeling of pride and cockiness filled his chest. 

Taking out another shirt and some boxers he made his way out of the room towards the dining hall when he suddenly heard your cries. With fast steps he rushed towards your pleading cries when he suddenly halted in the entrance of the dining hall. 

You in a dress, bend over on the table, face down as the dress was hitched up to your hips while a belt kept your arms restrained behind you, Ran lazily almost aggressively pushing his digits in as you pleaded for him to stop. 

Rindou didn't know how to feel if he was being honest. 

Your cries didn't sound like your 'usual' moans and pleadings.No. You were literally sobbing, telling Ran to stop over and over. It wasn't a new view to him but the fact that it wasn't some random girl but you didn't sit right with him. 

"What are you doing, brother?", "good morning", the elder Haitani greeted his younger brother, a smirk on his lips. "Doll was very needy this morning and I decided to help her!" 

You locked eyes with Rin, tears escaping your eyes as you sobbed and shook your head. Your eyes pleading him for help. "Ran", he sighed, "I get it! Okay. You don't like that I fucked her and I'm pretty sure that she understood that too. She's crying, just stop." "You should've seen her this morning, talking back like she thinks she has a say in anything", "Ran, it's enough!", "Rin, are you really defending her right now instead of your own Brother?", "Ran, It's enough! She's Hyperventilating!", Rin snapped. 

And he was right, you were choking on your own tears, trembling, defocused as you couldn't breath properly anymore. 

Rans eyes widened, immediately stopping and pulling your dress down, hovering above you and removing his belt from your wrists as he tried to help you stand up. Your legs giving out under you, making you stumble over, the sudden urge of vomiting overwhelmed you, the breakfast you had this morning now disregarded on the floor as you sobbed and threw up. 

"Doll", Ran softly called out a hand reaching towards you when you desperately crawled away, "Don't Touch Me! Please.. Don't", you cried. 

Rindou called the maids to clean up the mess and bring you to his room, assuming that the last thing you probably want right now is to be touched by any male.

As you were escorted by their maids towards his room, Rin locked eyes with his brother who wasn't sure how to feel right now. The way you scrambled away from him did hurt his pride but the sudden fear in your eyes, looking at him as if he was a stranger it stirred something up inside him. 

A gut wrenching feeling, something clicking in his brain, connecting the dots. 

"Rindou... remember when Akashi told us that she spaced out when she talked about her one tattoo with him?", "the... girl one? Tomie was it, Right?", "yeah, he said she started crying mumbling something about someone getting stabbed and then stopped, telling him they all killed each other or went insane", "yeah... what are you on about?", Rin asked. Looking at his brother in confusion from the sudden topic.

 "I think I triggered something", "what do you mean?-", "have Kakucho pick her up. I wanna talk to him", "Ran-", "call him, we'll talk with him about it when he's here." 

You were lying on Rindous Bed, the memories of your past flashing by. The feelings you felt back then rushing back. You used to feel helpless and alone and that's exactly what you were currently feeling now again. 

He was once a person you trusted when he fucked you over, forever scarring you, forever making you question if you could trust anyone. Forever questioning if you were worthy of love and if anyone ever was being real with you. 

Since the incident 8 years ago, the day you had blood on your hands, you weren't the same. 

Starring at your hands you felt the lingering warmth of blood on them, seeing the illusion of red on your fingertips. Almost feeling jealous how the executives could sleep peacefully away, even though they kill people on a day to day basis. 

A knock on the door of Rindous Bedroom snapped you out of your thoughts. You sat up when you saw Kakucho entering. His eyes softening at your puffy red eyes and disheveled form. 

How long were you lost in your thoughts... you didn't know. 

He slowly inched closer to you, maintaining a good distance between you two as he kept the conversation in mind he head with the Haitanis.

"I think she was assaulted, that would explain the manslaughter in defense in her criminal record", "why do you think that?", Kakucho asked Ran, Rindou looking at his brother in a questioning gaze as well, "doesn't matter, It's just a possibility-", "that you got from her reaction towards you?", Rindou finished. 

"You know that this is a normal reaction, right?", Rindou scoffed. 

Kakucho looked between the two brothers with furrowed brows.

"What did you do?", Kakucho asked when Ran dismissively waved his hand. Rindou scoffed once more, "he was being a jealous possessive dick", "fuck off", Ran grumbled back. 

So now here he was, seeing as you looked right now maybe Rans assumptions weren't too far from the truth. 

"Are you alright?", "do I look alright?", you said, your voice hoarse from all the crying and pleading. "Dumb question, I know. Is it alright for me to come closer?", he asked cautiously to which you nodded your head. "Wanna talk about it?", he asked as he sat down next to you on the bed, he opened up his arms slightly, to which you without hesitation crawled closer to him. 

He wrapped his arms around you securely while you sat on his lap. Snuggling like a little kid into his chest and holding onto his shirt. The warmth and comfort of his body and being was everything you needed right now. 

The room was silent as it was only you and Kakucho in each other's arms, the silence in the room comforting. 

The only thing you felt and heard was his heart beating and it was the only thing you needed right now. Knowing that there was another living being next to you which kept you grounded and kept you in reality. After a moment of silence and you seemingly calming down you hid your face in his chest, inhaling his scent before gulping, preparing yourself for talking.

Keeping in mind that it's better to get it out than to keep that shit inside yourself. 

Letting it eat you up alive day by day was mentally restraining as whenever you were alone with your thoughts, not occupied with anything, the pictures of the past came flashing by. 

You didn't care if it was Kakucho. Hell, you wouldn't have cared if it was a homeless person you were telling your story to. The only thing you cared about was getting it out of your mind, getting it out of your system as you never really talked about the incident. 

Not even to your assigned therapist back then. Only always scratching he surface but never going deeper and heavier into detail. 

You wrapped your arms around his waist, mumbling into his chest, "I was 16..", "16?", "Mmh. It happened 8 years ago. 8 years ago I fell apart and killed a man", Kakucho started to stroke your back, silently comforting you and listening. 

"I still see his blood on my hands. Whenever I close my eyes.. I see his limp body on the floor... it's strange though... I never regretted it. I remember my judge yelling furiously how ' the fucker deserved it', while his parents were crying from the loss of their only son", "what happened?", he asked cautiously. 

"He killed a guy. A classmate, to be exact and I killed him.."

"The classmate had lured me out into an empty classroom back then. He had pushed me to the floor and went on top of me..he wanted to... he wanted to rape me.. And before I realized it, he was thrown off of me. He killed him. Repeatedly bashed his head in before he turned towards me.."

"I thought he protected me.. and I was so happy just to... just to find out he wanted to do the same.."

"It's sad... I trusted him with my whole life... he was... he was the closest thing to family I had back then. I still remember how his blood coated my clothes and hands.... how his bloody hands stroked my cheek, how he softly whispered 'I love you' before falling limp under me... sometimes I miss what I had with him before he became obsessive and clingy...."

"Before he went insane.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.9K 41
𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a Stripper, in her Friend's Strip club. Get...
327K 13.4K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
817K 45.2K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
57.7K 1.5K 33
A mysterious girl at a cafe becomes Bonten's maid... or does she really? Going through similar hardships as Mikey she has developed "impulses" and sh...