Individual Oc Rp

Von Two_Fates

For rps lol Mehr

Introduction
2
3

1

37 4 12
Von Two_Fates

┈─ table of contents ❜៹

  ︶︶︶︶︶︶

basics

appearance

personality

backstory

relationships

Can you handle the shine of the moon?

┈─ basics. [ 🌙 ] ❜៹

︶︶︶︶︶︶

name

▸La Chica De La Luna
(The Moon Girl)
Aka: Isabel (Spanish) or Elizabeth (English)

age

▸ In her human form she looks to be anywhere from 18-21, but she is actually around 100 years old.

gender

▸ Female

sexuality

▸ Bisexual

pronouns

▸ She/They

species

▸ She is the human incarnation of the moon.

nationality

▸ Her looks can be described as being Spanish-English

languages

▸ Spanish, English, French, German

Such a strange world the humans live in.

┈─ appearance. [ 🌑 ] ❜៹

︶︶︶︶︶︶

(Art not mine)

height

▸ 5'8

weight

▸ 132 lbs

skin color

▸ Various shades of blue

eye color

▸ Neon yellow

birthmarks

▸ She has flowers, moons, and other symbols littering her body.

scars

▸ None

accessories

▸ None

clothes

▸ She wears a simple bra and panties since she doesn't believe the human body should be restricted.

clothes color

▸ Royal Blue

physical disase(s)

▸ During a full moon she is known to go temporarily blind

My body is a temple, would you please search it?

┈─ personality. [ 🌟 ] ❜៹

︶︶︶︶︶︶

overview

▸ She is a very quiet and forthcoming girl, often never shying away from what she believes. She is very blunt, which makes some people think she's heartless at times. This is not true, however, as the ones she bonds with will know of her true kind manner.

positive traits

▸ Loyal, sweet, caring

negative traits

▸ Blunt, brutally honest

likes

▸ Her friends, the idea of love, cinnamon rolls

dislikes

▸ People who beat around the bush, heights

hobbies

▸ One of her biggest hobbies is going around and meeting people, as she always loves to scope out every area of human social life.

habits

▸ Nail biting

phobias

▸ She fears the day that she has to leave Earth and become one with the moon again.

I'd hate to leave during a... session with someone. That'd be kind of sad for both of us.

┈─ nsfw stuff [ 🔥 ] ❜៹

︶︶︶︶︶︶

position

▸ Power Bottom

kinks

▸ Ropes (tying and being tied up), degrading/praise, calling her partner daddy, edging, breeding, public/risky sex

turn ons

▸ Light teasing, grinding, make outs, rubbing, neck biting/being bit, ears being bit (heavily sensitive)

turn offs

▸ Rape, blood, piss, scat, being teased too much

I really like to engage in human intercourse. It's so damn great!

┈─ backstory. [ ✨ ] ❜៹

︶︶︶︶︶︶

overview

Isabel/Elizabeth (which ever your character prefers) was born when the moon took a liking to a human woman on Earth. She was gorgeous and had such a lovely personality. She also had a great fondness for the moon, and often talked to it every night. One night, she met a man who was the most handsome man she ever saw and found out by talking to him that he was the moon! One thing led to another and then around 2 1/2 months later the woman found out that she was pregnant. And thus, Elizabeth was born. She was very different from everyone else because of her looks, and this caused questions to arise in the community. When the mother was finally forced to explain, the town cried witchcraft and called her a liar. They kidnapped her and proceeded to drown her. Elizabeth's father was overcome with grief and took his daughter into his care. She great up with him and eventually hit the maturity level to be able to go out into the world again. Now she wanders around and takes in the wonderful sights Earth has to offer.

I tend to stay away from my past and always look towards the future.

Scenarios for those who would like to rp with her.

1.) (Nsfw) You and Isabel/Elizabeth had been friends for awhile now, and you were beginning to develop really hard feelings for her. You knew about a lot of the stuff she did in her private life, and it only just made you jealous. One night when she had come to visit, you decided to make your moves on her and seal the deal, how do you do it?

2.) (May lead to NSFW) Isabel/Elizabeth was in a bar one night trying out a new drink one of her friends had shown her. You happened to be sitting across from her and she was really catching your eye. Considering the fact that she was almost naked, it didn't help the fact that you found her attractive. You wanted to try and start a conversation, so how do you do it?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

72.3K 3.3K 76
❤️
101K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.2M 45.6K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
173K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad