When the Wolf meets the Rabbi...

By Guuupp

enjoy the journey when the cold hearted mafia leader meets the cutie.... (I am too lazy to write the descript... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Mew
Chapter 2 : Gulf
Chapter 3 : Hello Beautiful !!!
Chapter 5: The Heart wants what it wants!!
Chapter 6: Welcome to the Family
Chapter 7: Freedom or just an illusion!
Chapter 8: The turning point
Chapter 9: New life, New people
Chapter 10 : Thinking out loud !!
Chapter 11 : Shit, I love him!!
Chapter 12 : Love is in the air !
Chapter 13 : Am I doing right?
Chapter 14 : Meeting the family
Chapter 15 : It's okay to not be okay !
Chapter 16 : Scars to your Beautiful !
Chapter 17 : It's gonna be you !!
Chapter 18 : The night is too young !!
Chapter 19 : You are the cause of my euphoria !!
Chapter 20 : See you again !!
Chapter 21 : Death Bed !
Chapter 22 : I want to be your shield !
Chapter 23 : light after a storm
Chapter 24: Party time!!
Chapter 25 : A happy day !
Chapter 26: Morning or Moaning !!
Chapter 27 : Cravings...
Chapter 28 : Mr. Rabbit
Chapter 29: Babies on Board!!!
Chapter 30 : happiness!!
Chapter 31 : Thrones on the bed of Rose
Chapter 32: The secret!
not an update
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : Back story

Chapter 4 : A modern day Knight

4.6K 254 16
By Guuupp

Mews POV

WTF....

I was trying to tell him that it was not his fault for whatever happened. But this boy didn't gave me any chance, instead carried on his rumbling and FAINTED. I caught his head moment before it hit the table and OMG, he has high fever. I carried him in bridal style and came out.

"Somebody call the doctor immediately. NOW..."

I yelled and headed towards my room. I gently put him in my bed. I was so busy admiring his beauty that I didn't notice how red his face is. I thought it was due to so much crying, but I am wrong. I quickly filled a bowl with cold water and wiped his face, hand and feet. Then I put a cold patch on his forehead. His lips are quavering and it is so dry. You can also see bit makes in them. I took out ice from the small fridge I have in my room and gently rub it in his lips, hoping it could lessen his pain. Aishhh....Its my entire fault. You all know that I don't trust anyone other than my family members. But for the first time in all these years, I want to trust this boy. I want to see him happy. I read his file and yes, he had a tough time. I am not attracted to him just because I know his past. No, absolutely no... Its a different kind of feeling. I want to treasure him. May be it is too early to say so, but I want to give a chance. I want to give a chance to myself. I hold his hand in both of my hands,

"I promise, this will be the last time you cried. I will make you the happiest man. I am not perfect but for you, I want to do my best."

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door.

Knock....knock......

Mew composed himself and sat on the single couch beside the bed then said,

"Come in.."

Saint, Zee along with Joss, Max and Jang come in. Jang is Joss's main man. Anyways, Saint came in and started yelling at everyone.

"Are you guys nuts???? Look at him. He got into a accident. He has a broken rib for God sake and he also has stitches on his head. How can you guys be so irresponsible? Yes, we are all mafia but cant you see his condition. He needs rest dammit. Move...all of you.."

Though Saint was in mafia, but he is the kindest and sweetest one among them. But don't hurt his close ones, then he can become your worst dream.

He and Zee came close and checked Gulfs vitals. They put an IV on him and injected the medicines. This time Zee turned and said, as Saint was still looking at the injuries and changing the bandages.

"He has high fever. He is also dehydrated. He needs lots of rest. His injuries are healing. Due to the accident, he is already in shock. Any mental stress is harmful for him as it can again trigger a panic attack. Once he wakes up, give him some light food. I have written some more medicines, give him from time to time."

"Don't bother; I will take care of the medicines and all as I also lives here." Saint interrupted him.

"But you can't always be with him. You have your shifts in hospital."

Zee said trying to make Saint understand.

But Saint refused.

"You take care of it...I will stay.."

"But....."

.

.

"That's enough....Saint, you stay here and Zee, you go and stay in the house nurse room..may be we will need here tonight...Joss and Jang, gather our men, we are attacking Shadows tonight. Get ready."

As soon as Mew said that, they started moving.

"Saint, I am trusting on you with him. Take care of him until I come back. Don't make me regret my decision."

"Don't worry P'Mew, I will.." Saint smiled assuring Mew.

Mew came out of his room and went to another one where Joss was also getting ready. That room is full of weapon and dresses and gadgets that only Mew and Joss has access. Some of these is secured with figure prints.

"Hey, are you ready ? Did you call Luke?"

"Yes bro.. He and Emiley went to shopping today and they also brought something for you also. She is so excited to share that with you. Sometimes I wonder, if she is mine or yours..." Joss made a face to him.

"Hah...jealous much.."

"yes...yo, hurry..I want to go home soon...I miss them..."

"yeah...lets hurry..I also have something to care of..."

"ohoooo lover boy.."

"Shut up Joss..."

They both got ready and left. Surly, there will be a bloodbath today.

.

.

.

.

Gulfs POV

Ahhh...my head..its paining so much. It feels like I am carrying weight on my head.

"Relax...here let me help you..."

Someone came and helped me to sit and handed me a glass of water. I took the glass and drank it all.

"now, feeling better?"

The same voice asked me, then I looked. It is the same doctor who treated me. I also noticed that again there is a IV attached to me. I politely said,

"Thank you so much doctor for taking care of me."

"No problem, that's my job. BTW my name is Saint. You can call me P'Saint. And you are?"

"Gulf..my name is Gulf..."

"Gulf..what a sweet name for a sweet baby..."

"P...I am not a baby.."

"ohh...you have to eat baby..here take this poddige.."

"I don't know if I am allowed to eat. May be you don't know but I am being hostage here."

"yes I know...But that doesn't mean you cant eat..P'Mew specially told me to take care of you..if you don't eat then he will get angry, and once he get angry he will scold me. Do you want P'Mew to scold me?"

I shacked my head. Obviously I don't want P'Saint to get scold. He is one of the very few people that are kind and gentle to me. I took the bowl and started eating. Good, its so delicious. How long has it been since I had a warm meal? I cant even remember. Thinking that a tear came out from my eyes.

"hey...why are you crying? Is it that bad?"

"No...its so delicious. I can't remember the last time I had something this good..thank you .."

"you are welcome..but I am not the person whom you should thanks..Its P'Mew..Its actually weird seeing P being kind...ewwwww...It gives me chill.."

Okay, this P'Saint likes to talk. And it is so good to see him talking. His expression changes with each word. Then I remember something.

"P'Saint, who is P'Mew?"

"OMG...you don't know him???? he is the one who carried you when you faint. He is also the one who called us and the same guy who asked the chef for this meal. Well not directly, but yeah..he is the same guy who take care of you, he put this cold patch on you also cleaned you with cold water to reduce the fever..."

"He must be very kind..I should thank him personally for taking care of me."

"Kind?????Yeah..why not!!!!...I don't understand how can a badass boss be so gentle to you...I mean.....

"That's enough talking for today Saint...."

Oh, I have heard that voice somewhere, but where? That voice made P'Saint mute. We two looked at the door from where the voice is coming.

Ohhh, he is the same guy I met on the interrogation room. Wait a minute, he is the only one when I fainted.

That's means is he the P'Mew, P'Saint mentioned?

------------------------------------------------------

Here is another update guys.

Hope you like it. Thanks for showing your love to the story.

Do vote and comment.

See you next time..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 13.8K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...
121K 3.6K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️
102K 5.5K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
311K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...