angel » Tom Hiddleston «

Per _elizabeth_13_

In which a broken but pure-hearted girl is in a desperate need of someone who will help her put her pieces ba... Més

» Characters «
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

12

6.4K 161 10
Per _elizabeth_13_

INSTAGRAM

liked by robertdowneyjr zendaya and 1 762 188 others

rory fuckin' around

View all 659 213 comments

usera: bitch that whistle tone 🤯

userb: shut the fuck up, nobody cares

userc: why the fuck you're here again?

userd: go die 🙂

usere: this is the most fucked up thing to say to anybody

userf: I don't understand how can someone be so cruel😔

imsebastianstan: aww Rory, that's so cute. I love you too 🥰

rory: literally stfu you're like my brother

imsebastianstan: I know, I'm just fuckin' with you 😂

chrisevans: oooooooh Rory's in looove 🙈

rory: *is not

anthonymackie: LIES! 😠

rory: yoo chill mackster 😂

userg: who's the inspo though?🤔

userh: If it's Tom I'll scream so loud 😩

userg: userh I hope it's him😭

userh: userg they are so cute I hope so too

useri: he's so much older its literally disgusting😀 besides look at her🤢

userj: everyone out here hatin' instead of appreciating this piece of art 😪

userk: finally a person with common fucking sense

userl: amen sis 🙏🏻

REAL LIFE

It's been a week since the kiss and things between Rory and Tom were better than ever. Although thanks to the amounts of hate she was getting for their friendship alone, they decided that it's better to keep the improvements in their relationship a secret for now.

So much of a secret that nobody knows about the thing going on between them. Literally no-one, not even their friends or Aurora's dad for that matter. It's been getting harder and harder to hide their affection towards each other on set too and this caught the eye of Owen immediately. He's been watching them like a hawk ever since, looking for any clues to confirm his suspicion.

Tom and Daya also noticed her shift in mood, she seems happier and more carefree. Of course it's true, but only partly. Unfortunately Rory feels like the things in the media are still eating her up inside but she tries her hardest to focus on the good things in her life.

Like the birthday party she's organizing with Chris for Seb. His birthday is tomorrow and she's trying her hardest to make it memorable for him.

Sebastian was one of the first people who befriended her from the cast when her father introduced her. He immediately connected with the Downey girl and loves her like a little sister. Seb has been her rock alongside the goofy British boy who plays spiderman.

During the afternoon Zendaya called Rory to suggest a girls night, seeing that they haven't hung out for a while without Tom or Harrison being there too. Rory was deep into grocery shopping when she received the call from her friend and immediately gave in to the proposition. She was about to go home and bake a cake for Sebastian anyways, doing it drunk with Daya to keep her company is a thousand times better.

One thing that not so many people knows about Aurora Downey is that she genuinely loves baking. Not to mention she's rather good at it too. So it's not a surprise to her curly haired friend to find the girl already covered in flour and the kitchen in a state of chaos. An organized chaos, but chaos nonetheless.

After getting over the initial urge to laugh at the blonde mess of a human, Zendaya settles down at the kitchen island and watches Rory meticulously assemble Sebastian's birthday cake. Only after opening a bottle of wine and handing a glass of it to Aurora too though.

"So how are you feeling, really?" Z urges her to spill her guts.

"Right now? A little overwhelmed with the birthday preparations but great overall. I hope Sebby will like his cake though, I've been slaving over it for hours now" she chuckles.

"I'm sure he's gonna love it Rors, you don't have to worry about that." Daya ensures her "But I meant more like how are you doing generally."

Rory sighs and takes a break in rolling out the fondant. She swipes the back of her hand over her forehead, trying to get rid of a strand of her hair that keeps falling into her face before taking a sip of wine.

"I mean, I'm doing alright I guess. Filming's hectic but that's probably cause we're almost finished with it anyway so.." she answers "Dad and Susan are doing great, the kids are lovely as always so everything's gucci"

"Good, that's good. I'm happy for you Rory, it really seems like you're doing better" Zendaya smiles softly at her friend.

"I am Z, I really am. Of course getting shit thrown at me online still gets me feeling a little down sometimes, but other than that im genuinely happier"

Aurora can't help but think about a certain tall, devilishly handsome British man who's responsible for her recent upgrade in mood and a smile appears on her face subconsciously, which doesn't go unnoticed.

"That smile there" Daya points to Rory's face "What's going on with that? That's not a simple 'life is great' kinda smile, you're thinking about someone and I know it!"

"Shut up Z, can't I just be happy without a reason?" she laughs.

"Of course you can, but it's not the case and you know it. Don't try to bullshit me." she tilts her head.

"Think what you wanna think, I ain't admitting shit" Rory cackles.

"Oh come ooon" comes a whine from her friend "I wanna know all about mister tall british and handsome. Are you legit a thing now or what?" Daya laughs.

Aurora almost drops the rolling pin from her hands upon hearing that. She for sure wasn't expecting Zendaya to call her out on this.

"Am I really that fucking easy to read?" she questions.

"BITCH are you for real?? I was kidding but oh my god" Zendaya barks out laughing "This is amazing, you should've seen your face" she wipes a tear from the corner of her eye dramatically.

"Oh shit. I've been busted" Rory almost facepalms but realizes her hands are covered in powdered sugar so she leans on the counter and hangs her head low, chuckling in defeat instead.

"Damn straight"

"You're literally the only person who knows so for the love of god, please keep your mouth shut." she pleads.

"Of course babes, your secret's safe with me." Daya promises "But you have to spill now! Finally I get why you were all mushy and happy all of the sudden." she shifts on the barstool to sit up straight, resting her chin in her palms and looks at Rory curiously.

"He's literally amazing Z, no-one made me feel like this before." she sighs "I guess Hey Violet's right, guys my age don't know how to treat me" she giggles.

"Does he know how to touch you and love you good?" Zendaya recites the lyrics, wiggling her brows at Rory suggestively.

"I wouldn't know, we haven't gone that far yet. But oh boy, he does make my knees go weak. Period."

"The fuck you're waiting for then? Jump into bed with him asap, I'm sure you won't regret it" Z laughs.

Rory send her a pointed look before answering.

"It's not like I'm waiting for anything. You know I let my insecurities get the best of me sometimes" she mumbles.

"Oh babes." Daya gets up from her spot to walk over to Aurora and rubs her back comfortingly "You are literally gorgeous as hell and if he doesn't see it he's a fool. Although I'm pretty sure he'd worship the ground you walk on if you'd let him"

Aurora doesn't want to cover her friend in flour and powdered sugar by hugging her, so she just steps closer and leans her head on the other girl's shoulder in appreciation.

"Thank you Z. I love you so much"

"I love you too Rors" she smiles.

After a few seconds Rory ends the silent moment by suddenly clapping her hands together.

"Now let me finish this damn cake before I get high from inhaling anymore of this powdered sugar" she says, making Zendaya erupt in laughter once again.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

803K 26.4K 195
In which a controversial actress tries to make a comeback. ▸ SOCIAL MEDIA ▸ Robert Downey Jr x OC ©Fleur-DeLys Highest rankings: #1 in MCU #1 in INST...
15.3K 376 35
Esme had been found in an alley by an actor who should have been dead due to his addictions, but when Robert Downey Jr. found her, he was determined...
33.4K 326 40
This book is imagines for a Variety of Marvel characters with it including- Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Thor Odinson Natasha Romanoff Clint...
270K 5.4K 38
The story of the thrilling friendship between a musician and an actor. They start out as strangers adoring each other's work but quickly evolve int...