"Yandere High with EVIL Step...

By AuthorK_0004

The Yandere High School. One of the most Popular schools in the World And BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet... More

"Yandere High with Evil Step Siblings". #Part 1.
# Part 2. "War on....!!".
#Part 3. "Third Wheel...?? "
#Part 4. "The Splendid Things..! "
#Part 5. "Happy New year"
#Part 6. "Before The Hell Awakes"
#Part 7: "I'm Awake.."
#Part 8 {1/2} : "The Game Begins"
#Part 8 {2/2}: "The Game Begins"
#Part 10: "Unfolding Truth".
#Part 11. "Crime Partner".
#Part 12. "Untamed "
#Part 13: " Stay In Torn"
#Part 14: "Happy Marriage"
#Part 15: "Play with Fire"
#Part 16: "Rising of a Destroyer"
#Part 17: "Real Hyun Bin 1/2"
#Part 18 : "Real Hyun Bin 2/2".
#Part 19 : "Past Secreats"
#20: "Daydreams"
#Part 21:"Devil Eyes Come 1/4"
#Part 22: "Devil Eyes Come 2/4"
#Part 23:"Devil Eyes Come 3/4"
#Part 24:"Devil Eyes Come 4/4"
#Part 25:"Rivalry"
#Part 26:"Sweet But Psycho"
Part 27:"Y/n's Day"
#Part 28:"Profanities"
#29:"Harmony ??"
#Part30:"Stupid B!tch"
#Part31:"Y/n's Culprit"
#Part 32:"Comfort"
#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"
#Part 34: "Little Drunk 2/2"
#Part 35:"Deep End".
#Part 36:"Hold On,I still need You"
#Part 37: "The Yoon Fcking Y/n"
#Part 38 : "Naked"
#Part 39: "Insanity"
#Part 40:"Whatever it takes"
#Part 41:"Blood Tears".
#Part 42:"Warning Signs"
#Part 43:"She knows"
#Part 44:" They and I"
#Part 45:"On Mah Knees"
#Part 46 :"Reckless"
#Part 47:"She's a Monster ?"
#Part 48:"Promises"
#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"
#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"
The Yandere Ending

#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"

9.4K 555 95
By AuthorK_0004

Note: (FCK OFFFF Me, FCK OFFFF fever, Fck offffffffffff This Boredom)

°•••••••°

*Y/n POV*....

You entered Into the Surveillance Room and Saw Two security Guards Sittin' and controlling the camera panels.....

Guard 2: Who Are you...?

You without Givi'n Any reply , Walked towards em'and Put a bundle of Money on table.....

Guard 1: What do you want...?

Y/n: You Two out of This Room for 5 minutes...!

They resist the money on table , They Took the Money....

Guards 2: Only 5 minutes...!

They Left outside leaving you alone in the Room, You immediately sat on one' chair near computer screens and started to search Through the CCTV Footages.....

Y/n: Where it is......??

You finally find the CCTV Footage of Parking lot... You Found Yourself Headin' Inside the Party From Behind, But before You could Enter the party Your Phone Rang , You picked up the call and Soon you Ran outside.....(There was a File Too in your hand But You didn't payed Attention)....

Y/n: Who the Heck called me...?

You could Check Your Call Logs But You can't because You're Phone is nowhere to be Found after the accident.....You Checked the Another CCTV footage and Saw yourself Walkin' towards the Terrace , you brought your Face close to Computer screen and Paused the footage..... You started at your Face captured in Camera, You We're really surprised because In footage you seems to be Mad, You're Eyes we're Fiery and Red, .....

Y/n: What's Wrong with me..? Why I'm So angry...?

But you're Eyes Landed on the File in Your hand, You immediately played the footage clip A Saw your Self Headin' towards the Terrace while a File in your hand.....

Y/n: What's That File...?!

You Try to Remember But Since you're Awake after the accident, You Didn't found That file....

Y/n: I'm Sure...Mah Phone and That File With With That Bastard Who Pushed Me...!

You Tried to look for the footage of party' But It Was Deleted already... And Most of the footage of That Day we're Missing.....

Y/n: I have to Find Those missing Pieces...!

''''''''''''
*Time Skip*

*In Class*....

As You entered the Class, The whole Class went silent , Everyone Frozed at Their places......You saw That The teacher Is Still isn't Here...So you Walked towards the center....

Y/n: *Cough Cough*

Each and every one immediately Settled on Their places, and you're Eyes Landed on Black Pink, Red Velvet and... the Exo Sittin' at the Back seats......

Y/n: Not So dear Classmates.... I'm Yoon Y/n..... And I'm...

Everyone Present their was Too Much curious to know about you But.....

Y/n: And I'm.....None of Your Business....!!

You Went towards the First bench Which was Full of students...

Y/n: Move..!

Student 4: But We~~~

Y/n: *coldest than the Ice Glare*...I....said....Move..! *Deep Voice*...

Those students got Scared and immediately Left the desk and you Took Your Seat....

*At the Back seat*..

Chanyeol: Goshh...This Y/n is Our classmate..?

Sehun: Seems like.. School is Goin' to be Fun...!

Kai: C'mon Guys....At least Now Our Baby Will Stay 24/7...!

Suho: Right...We Stayed Away from her Because We Wanted to Give Her space... Now Finally We can Now Get close to Her..!

Yeri: What Did y'all Said...?

Lisa: Y'all Better Stay Away from Her ....!

Baekhyun: Why the Fck We Will Stay Away from Her...?

Irene:*Smirked at Exo*....

D.O: Don't Do This.... Otherwise there Will be war Between Brother and Sisters...!

Rose: So Ya think We are afraid...?

Seulgi: Let's Go gurls..!

Black Pink and Red Velvet Headed towards the Your sit.... and Surrounded Ya...

Y/n:*rolled eyes*....

Joy: How Are Ya Unnie...?

*No response But Cold Stares*

Jisso: C'mon...Reply ....!

*Still No response*

Jennie Slipped a Small White paper' Towards you on Your table... and You Looked at Her...

Jennie: There is a address in This paper'...!

Wendy: Tonight @ 8.... Come to This address...!

Y/n: And Why the Heck you Think I'll be There...?

Irene: You Have to......*smirks*.. Please Unnie...!

Lisa: Yepp....We somethi'n Important to Tell Ya... Unnie...!

You looked at em' with Emotionaless Eyes while They all' we're lightly smirking.... After a While They all quickly Get Back to Their seats....

Exo: Darn y'all...! Remember... Y'all have started this war...!

Black Pink and Red Velvet: And We Will end This war...!

≈≈≈≈

*Time Skip at Home*

You actually Took that note that Jennie gave, You Come back to Home and  Headed towards the Livin' Hall....

Ye Jin: Y/n..? Come Here Princess..!

You Saw Your Mom and Hyun bin relaxing on Couch, you headed towards em'....

Y/n: Did Ya Saw mah Phone after the accident ...??

Without wasting a sec , you Shooted Question at Ye Jin....

Ye Jin: Actually....We didn't found your Phone Anywhere...!

Y/n: And that File..?

Hyun bin: Which file...?

Y/n: That File Which I was carrying all This Time in the party...!

Hyun bin Mind: How She Remembered about the file....? Is Her memory are comin' Back...oh Goshhh...No Way...This is Goin' to Ruin me..?

Ye Jin: How you remember...? I mean...Is Your memories Are Back..!

Y/n: Kinda...!

Ye Jin: Well I don't know about that file..!

Y/n: *Sigh*.... I'm Goin' to mah room...!

...!?!: Y/n....Y/n...Y/n...!

Again, You Heard That Deep Voice That you Heard in The Hallway, You Turn towards the Source of the voice and Saw Him comin' towards you......

Ye Jin: Look...Who is Here to Meet Us..!

..!?!: well We already met...I mean I went to her school and met her especially...!

Hyun bin: Who is He...?

...!?!: I'm Cha Eun Woo...*Smirks*..Y/n's Step brother...!

You death' Glared Him BECAUSE he's not Just your Step Brother but you're enemy Too while He Smirked and leaned towards you and brought His Lips close to your ears....

Cha Eun Woo: Miss Your oppa Y/n...?... anyways...Now.... I'm Also here to Join This Fun...!

He Gently pecked on your Cheeks causing you to squeeze Your Fiest in anger..... while Totally Unaware that BTS, exo black Pink and Red Velvet Are already Witnessing The scene.....

Ye Jin: Me and Hyun bin decided to get Married in This week and eun Woo Will attend our day.....Right..?

Cha Eun Woo: Sure...I will attend Your marriage Mom..!

Since Eun Woo's  Mom is busy he will be attending the marriage at His mom's behalf...

Y/n Mind: Do I really Have to tolerate This Bastard Too...? Aishh...No Worries.. I Will Make you Regret This decision...!

Y/n: I have No disagreement..But I have a request...!

Ye Jin: Sure... Tell me What You want...??

Y/n: I want This marriage ceremony held at our Farm House... The One that out of This City...!

They took a second to think about it...

Ye Jin: But why There..? It's so far away from Here.. I mean it's in jungle..!

Y/n : I know... What's Why I told..?

Hyun bin: Fine then...If mah Lil Daughter Wants... and Then Sure we'll Fulfill Your wish..! *Smirks*....

Ye Jin: Fine then.. Lemme Inform the wedding planners...!

Hyun bin and Ye Jin Departured To outside....

Cha Eun Woo: Seems like is Cooking inside your Mind...!

Y/n: B*tch...You better Your Business..!

Cha Eun Woo: C'mon.. it's not the Way to Talk to Your Step Brother... Don't Forget Our moms Are different But our Dad Is Same..!

He Said and Departured upstairs..... while Black Pink and Red Velvet Walk passed by But Rose Turn around And Mouthed "We Will be Waitin' ".... And Then They all Headed upstairs....

Y/n: *dangerous Psychotic Smirk*....This Marriage Will be The nightmare for y'all...... I promise...!

*
*
*
To be continued........

Note: This Episode is bit short I know, But Recently I got fever and Still I'm burning like a Chicken on hot grils, So Just Don't Mind. Just Keep it a Secreat, I thought to Take a week Holiday But Then I realised I'll be wasting a whole Fcking week From mah Life So "Nahh B*Tch 😏* I'm stronger than Thanos So Yooooo...!!!!😆

Love "Me"
Love y'all ❤️
Love This whole universe😚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.7K 33
Presentation is everything, and once you've got that down, the world will fall for you. Will you be able to deal with the consequences of being the m...
4.6K 204 22
Sequel to Kpop Idol Life - - - Park Yoomi, sister of Apink's Chorong and EXO's Chanyeol, had achieve her dream of being a Kpop idol. She has almost e...
7.8K 340 12
BTS x Black pink x male reader.. I don't ship them, so please don't hate the story because no hateful comments will be tolerated.... Contains mature...
219K 7.5K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...