FLOWERS IN SAHARA

By TheOfficialSemiloore

A NIGERIAN TEEN LOVE STORY Meet Ola-Adipo Lolalde, a struggling teenager who sells pure water and drinks by t... More

πŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„»πŸ„Ύ
πŸ„²πŸ„°πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ
' πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„Ύ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ… '
' πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ……πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ…‡ '
' πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒ '
' πŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ……πŸ„΄ '
' πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„ΈπŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
'πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ„΅πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ…‡πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
' πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½ '
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„ΎπŸ„½πŸ„΄
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„Ύ
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ…πŸ„΄πŸ„΄
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„΅πŸ„ΈπŸ……πŸ„΄
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…‚πŸ„ΈπŸ…‡
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ…‚πŸ„΄πŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„½
πŸ…ƒπŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ…ƒπŸ…ˆ πŸ„΄πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΆπŸ„·πŸ…ƒ

πŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„΄πŸ„½

943 298 51
By TheOfficialSemiloore

Lolade scooped another spoon of ice cream into her mouth as the car turned into her street.

The driver stopped as Jesse turned to Lolade who still had her head buried in her ice cream. She still found it hard to believe what was going on.

She had left her home a nobody and less than fifteen hours later, she was coming back a social media celebrity. Jesse had opened a Twitter and Snap account for her in their way and she already had over three thousand followers on Twitter. Her Instagram account had broken through eighty thousand followers and was still increasing with each passing moment. Her pictures each already had over fifty thousand likes.

"Are you done?" Jesse asked as Lolade took the last scoop into her mouth. She nodded as she turned to Jesse who stretched his hand and wiped the corner of her mouth.

Jesse got down from the car and walked towards the other side of the car and opened the door for Lolade who got down while holding a big bag.

Humphrey had told her to take both the gown, heels and wig and Lolade almost couldn't believe her eyes. Madam B had also given her a box of perfume.

"Did you enjoy yourself today?" Jesse asked as Lolade smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes. Thank you" Lolade said as she wriggled her hands together. Jesse slid his hands into his pockets trying to think if what she might want to say.

"Okay. Have a good night. I'll go when you reach your house" Jesse said as Lolade swallowed her saliva and nodded.

"Okay. I can call you later shey?" Lolade asked as Jesse nodded.

"Anytime you want" Jesse replied as Lolade nodded as she started walking away slowly while Jesse leaned on the car watching her.

Lolade's feet moved more slowly than usually as she walked. Her fingers wriggled more nervously as she walked while she bit down on her lips.

She turned back and realized that she indeed walked a distance and realized that Jesse was still watching her. Another look at his exquisite face made Lolade finally take a decision. She dropped the bag she was holding as she started walking towards Jesse.

Jesse raised his eyebrows watching the girl hurry back towards him.

Did she forget something?

She arrived in front of him and before Jesse could ask what was wrong, he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist with another body plastered to his chest. He was only dazed for a second before he chuckled lightly.

He removed one of his hands from his pocket as he rubbed the back of her head with an amused smile.

"So this is what kept you occupied throughout?" Jesse asked as he chuckled lightly again.

"Come on. Its late, your mom will be worried by now" Jesse said as he stared into the latter's brown eyes. He chuckled lightly before pressing his lips to her forehead lightly.

Till Lolade got home, she couldn't help but unconsciously rub her forehead lightly. The tingling sensation that came with Jesse's lips on her forehead; she almost thought she would explode from excitement.

Like Jesse had said, not just the girls were outside the house, her mothers and her friends mothers. The girls immediately ran towards her the moment they saw her.

Nifemi had gisted them about everything and Lolade winced realizing that her mom already probably knew. She hadn't told her anything before she left the house that morning.

She quickly greeted the other mother's as she walked towards her mom. Her heart clenched seeing the expressionless face her mother was wearing. She quickly switched to using her hands to talk to her mother.

"Mom, I'm sorry"

Her mom also started using her hands to talk to her.

"Do you know what the time is?"

"What if anything has happened to you?"

"I'm sorry ma"

"How was where you went to?"

"It was fine ma"

"Do you like it?"

Looking at her mom's hands, Lolade was lost for a moment at her mother's question.

"Do you like it?" Her mother asked again.

"I know we need money but don't do anything that you don't like"

Lolade smiled while wiping the tears that had formed at the corner of her eyes.

"I like it. I like it very much" Lolade said waving her hands carefully as her mom pulled her into a hug.

"Jesse brought you back?" Tolani asked as Lolade nodded. She didn't realize that washing away the rest of her makeup would be this hard.

"Your pictures are so fine" Moni cooed.

"Nifemi's video is so nice" Aisha said as Lolade laughed.

"I'm so proud of you two. Nifemi and Lolade are now celebrities" Faith said cooing.

"When are you going to start your blog Fisayo?" Lolade asked as Fisayo folded her arms with a smile.

"I'm done. I already used Nifemi's phone to send it to Josie to check it and help me edit it if she sees any mistake" Fisayo replied as Lolade nodded.

"You and Nifemi must post it when I upload it oo" Fisayo said as the girls burst into laughter.

"Naturally nah" Aisha said as she stared at her friends.

"Guys, I'm so proud of us" she said quietly as Lolade nodded.

"I still find it hard that all these happened in one day" Lolade murmured as Tolani laughed.

"More and bigger things are coming" Tolani said as Moni nodded.

"We'll get there" Moni said as Nifemi yawned.

"We even haven't been reading. Tests start next week" Nifemi said as Lolade turned to her horrified.

"Next week?" She asked and Nifemi nodded.

"Wednesday, Thursday and Friday" Aisha replied as Lolade swallowed her saliva.

"We've been busy but we still have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. So let's meet after service tomorrow" Nifemi said as Lolade nodded.

She couldn't remember when last she opened her books. Too many things had happened for a book worm like her not to know when last she opened her books.

"Its late o, Aisha. Let's go home" Moni said.

Lolade and Nifemi watched as the girls headed to their various rooms as Nifemi turned to Lolade.

"Lolade is now a big girl" Nifemi cooed as Lolade laughed.

"Nifemi is now a big girl" she replied as they both laughed.

"Nifemi" Lolade called out as Nifemi turned to her.

"Huh?"

"Everyone was asking who I was, who you were. Do you think they'll hate us when they discover we are actually nobodies?" Lolade asked as Nifemi chuckled.

"I saw a comment saying I was riding on Jesse's cocktails and influence to get popular" Lolade added as Nifemi burst into laughter.

"If you ask me; I don't think Jesse minds that you are riding on his cocktails or influence. If anything, he'll give you gladly" Nifemi replied as Lolade smiled lightly as Nifemi stared at the tiny stars far away in the sky.

"And we aren't nobodies. You are Lolade and I am Nifemi. That's who we are" Nifemi said as Lolade turned to her before walking up to her and hugging her.

"Thank you Nifemi" Lolade said softly as Nifemi patted her back lightly.

"What are we friends for?" Nifemi said as she smiled.

The looks everyone was giving the girls when they arrived at school on Monday confirmed that Lolade and Nifemi were indeed celebrities. A lot of their classmates rushed over to them asking them questions while some wanted to take pictures with them.

Lolade who was naturally quiet and withdrawn from others had to answer all kinds of questions from her classmates and even students from other classes.

"Why are you asking her those kind of questions?" Aisha shot at one of the students with a frown on her face.

"Guys abeg, class will soon start. Make everyone waka their class" Tolani said as Nifemi walked into the class with Mr Illesanmi.

"What are you people doing here?" He asked as the students started scampering out of the class while Nifemi went to seat down.

"Instead of you to be reading for your upcoming tests ehn" he said as he turned to Lolade.

"Lolade, come" he said as Lolade stood up and followed Mr Illesanmi out of the class.

"How are you?" He asked as Lolade nodded.

"I'm fine sir" Lolade replied as the older man nodded and sighed.

"Don't mind them ehn. And don't blame them. Its not their fault. Things like this rarely happen and now it has happened in our school. And even to you" Mr Illesanmi said as he sighed again.

"I don't want you to let this affect your studies okay. You can be a celebrity and have excellent grades too" he said as Lolade nodded.

"Thank you sir" she replied.

"I trust you anyways. And I know that whatever you do; you'll excel either ways" he said as he gave Lolade a smile.

"Go and read for your test. Don't let me keep you waiting" he said as Lolade nodded at him before walking into the class.

ʟᴏʟᴀᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴇssᴇ ᴍᴀᴘᴀᴍɪɴᴀ....... ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴜᴍᴘʟɪɴɢs. Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ ɴᴏᴡᴡᴡᴡᴡᴡ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 7.3K 39
"I dare you to kiss the girl on your right." The girl on the right. . . my sleep deprived mind made out sluggishly. Girl on the right, it repeated ag...
2.7K 821 71
𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’“. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’—π’Šπ’„π’•π’π’“. 𝑾𝒆 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Šπ’”π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š...
163K 32.1K 62
| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | "Love is needing someone, Love is puttin...
44K 12K 75
The choices teenagers make... Some choose to smoke Some choose to steal Some choose to be bullies to defend themselves Some end up getting pregnant...