ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

Autorstwa Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

xi

4.4K 107 116
Autorstwa Anna6307

Lucy's look for this chapter ≈

(Made by me!)

CHAPTER XI

Amazing. Perfect timing.

Heading out of the boarding house, Lucy was quite surprised to see Tyler Lockwood approaching her with a determined look on his face.

"Tyler, what a surprise." she said with raised brows as Tyler came to stop in front of her.

"Um... I wanted to talk about what you mentioned last night."

After Carol had gone to manage the funding section, Lucy had taken Tyler to a secluded room to talk about an important matter during the founder's party.

"Come on, have a seat." offered Lucy as she sat down on the sofa, waiting politely for Tyler to take a seat from across her.

"You know, Klaus keeps an eye on all his hybrids. " he stated anxiously. "If he comes to suspect that I am trying to betray him in any way, then he won't hesitate to kill me."

"Nothing to worry about, I made sure no one saw us coming here." she assured.

"And if someone tries to listen in, then I have a solution for that as well." she motioned to the burning sage set in the corner of the room, out of anybody's site.

"Ok." he agreed reluctantly.

"Your mother, she is quite worried about you even though she doesn't show it in front of anybody else." said Lucy as she poured two glasses of champagne for them. "You know, about the sire bond and all."

"I know, but there is nothing I can do about it." he shrugged helplessly. "Unless, of course, what you are saying is actually effective."

"Oh, come on, don't be such a pessimist." chuckled Lucy. "Every problem has a solution. It might take time, but eventually there always is a solution."

"So, you could help me?" he asked unsurely.

"Maybe." she shrugged. "Maybe not."

"What do you-" began Tyler but was cutted off by Lucy.

"I know a solution. But it might not work." she rephrased. "Kinda seventy percent works and thirty percent don't."

"And you might not even make alive through it." she said carelessly as Tyler's eyes widened.

"What exactly do I have to do?"

"You have to turn." she said. "And keep turning until you no longer feel the pain of turning."

"Why?" he asked with a horrified look on his face.

"You feel obliged to Klaus because he freed you from your curse, from the pain of turning every full moon. So, you have to overcome the sense of loyalty you feel towards him." she said. "The problem is that I won't be able to guide you through it, but, just as the problem came, also came the solution with it. I have someone who is ready, although hesitant, to help you through all this."

"Who?" he asked curiously but before she could tell him the person's name, her phone ranged, making Lucy steer away from the conversation and pick up the call.

"Everything done there?" she asked, her accent changing heavily into the russian one.

"It's far from done. No one called." responded a man from the other side of the call, making a frown tug on her face.

"What do you mean 'no one called'?" she asked with a sudden sharpness in her tone as the man just replied with a simple 'yes' making her jaw clench in annoyance.

"Ask everyone to halt. I'll see to it." she instructed before furiously ending the call and dialing another number which Tyler noticed to be Stefan's.

He could practically sense the anger radiating off her as Stefan's call came busy again and again, and she nearly threw her phone across the room.

"We'll talk later." she said quickly, her accent returning back to her usual bizarre mix of american and british and even before Tyler could say anything or try to object, she had already left the room.

"Yes, right." Lucy nodded. "And like I said last night, I will only be able to get you in contact with someone I know."

"And that is-" asked Tyler expectantly.

"Bill Forbes." she stated. "Your girlfriend's father."

"How-"

"He could resist compulsion, so he could help you through this as well." she explained before Tyler could continue. "And that reminds me, how's your girlfriend doin'? I heard Stefan attacked her or something."

"He had to get to Elena, so he attacked everyone who came in his way." he explained. "She was standing right next to her, so Stefan snapped her neck to knock her out. But, of course she came back."

(a/n: Lucy called Tyler to the party when he was on his way to the meet Caroline, but instead he retreated to the party, so, Caroline never got bitten !!)

"Oh, yeah." she chuckled. "She's a vampire as well, I forgot. After all, the perks of being a vampire. Who turned her by the way?"

"She had Damon's blood in her system, but Katherine killed her."

"I guess I won't need details after hearing this."

"Thank you, by the way." he said greatfully. "You really are helping me a lot. I honestly don't know how to return this favour."

"It's not a favour, Tyler." she clicked her tongue. "I'm doing this for Carol. She has lost a lot in her life to lose her only family, her son, technically you, a sired hybrid in need of being unsired."

"She is among the only few people who just want to live through it. They don't want anything from anyone. They are just trying to survive." she continued. "And I'll make sure that throughout this journey, she at least has you by her side."

"Anyway." she cleared her throat. "Keep me updated about everything that happens. Here, have my phone number."

"Sure." Tyler nodded as she rummaged through her pocket to find a fancy looking pen and a small notepad.

"Here you go." she said, handing him the chit with her number written on it in an elegant handwriting.

"Thank you once again." he smiled at her one last time as he decided to leave on seeing Stefan approaching them.

"Didn't know you were friends with Lockwood." commented Stefan as he came to stand beside her car just as she was about to start her car.

"Not exactly friends." she corrected with a smirk. "Just a friend's son."

"Carol Lockwood?" he asked curiously as she merely shrugged at him.

"You are still friends with her? After so many years?" he asked with an impressed nod to himself, but Lucy seemed to take his expression in the opposite way as she threw an accusation at him.

"There are some friends that, you know, uh, don't go missing without any information and contact years later just because they wanted some help." she smiled at him sarcastically as Stefan ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Lucy, please." he sighed heavily.

"What?" she shrugged innocently. "I'm just stating facts."

"Do we really need to dig up the past, like, right now?" he asked exasperatedly, closing his eyes momentarily to relax himself.

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Just get in the car."

"What?" he asked in a confused tone. "Are we going somewhere?"

"To my house." she said with a tight-lipped smile.

"Oh. About that." he trailed off, looking at her guiltly. "I need to go somewhere."

"But I will stop by later." he rushed, seeing the unimpressed look on her face. "Truly Lucy, I wouldn't say no if it wouldn't have been important."

"Fine." she said bitterly. "But, just you know, Brie was really looking forward to meet to you. Considering how excited she was that you will be the one picking her up from Florida, but alas, you didn't do even that. But, now that you have some really important work to do, which I know surely would be related to that doppelganger, it's fine. Go wherever you want. I'll tell her that you were busy."

"Wait." he said hastily when he saw her about to speed away in her lavish car. "Give me your address. I'll come as soon as possible."

He looked at her expectantly when she didn't even spare him a glance for the first few moments, then sighed in relief when she pulled out a notepad from her pocket and intentionally wrote her address in the worst writing possible and handing it to him wordlessly, she sped away, purposely running the car over his feet making him groan in pain.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Stefan was positively shocked at the amount of security Lucy has put around her house, or rather a very large mansion at the outskirts of Mystic Falls, in the middle of nowhere, with a beautiful front yard accompanied by a breathtaking driveway and a small outhouse which was used as a garage for the meantime.

The gleaming white marbled mansion stood proudly in between a large garden region as Stefan entered the main house area, dodging past all the workers carrying the furniture, large antique portraits, different types of marble and stone statues and numerous other cartons to make that place presentable and livable.

It took him a good twenty three seconds to spot Lucy at the balcony region looking intently at the painting in front of her, before rejecting it and making the helper display another portrait which, judging by the look on her face, seemed to impress her a lot.

"Stefan." she greeted as soon as she saw him ascend up the stairs and reach to her, standing in front of her with an appealing smile.

"I see, it took you almost a day to finally get some time to visit my place." she tsked with a shake of her head.

"That boy, Abby's son, knocked me out with so many wooden bullets. I could barely move." he defended himself as they started to walk alongside each other.

"And yet again I was correct." she chuckled humorlessly. "You did go to help that doppelganger."

"Please Lucy." he pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "We have more pressing concerns. Like the fact that Klaus has managed to get his coffins back."

"Oh, wow, wonderful." said Lucy dryly. "And here I was thinking that you came to pay me and Brie a visit."

"But, we have that mystery coffin with us." he continued as if she had never spoken in the first place. "And Damon also undaggered Elijah."

"So what?" she deadpanned. "What do you suggest I do about that?"

"Why are you behaving like this Lucy?" he asked exasperatedly. "You were in such a good mood when you came back from Florida. What happened now?"

"Well." she looked around as if thinking hard about the topic, but just ended with a casual shrug saying, "I guess I really am a big moody."

"Ok, I'm sorry I can't go to Florida that day." said Stefan calmly. "I really am sorry."

"Fine." she huffed as Stefan smiled in relief. "Let's go wherever the hell you want to."

"Wait." he stopped her abruptly. "Maybe I should first meet Brie."

"No use." she waved it off, continuing to walk away making Stefan also follow her. "She's asleep. And waking her up would be the last thing you want."

"Asleep? At this time?" he shook his head to himself with a small smile. "She truly is like you. What was your highest sleeping record? Twenty nine, oh wait, no, it was thirty two hours."

"Just like me, she was awake the whole night to keep talking to me, so that I don't get into an accident and kill us both." she said irritably, annoyed at his comment on her sleeping record. "And, no need to be this disappointed."

"You surely can meet Charlie." she smirked as Stefan's face fell at the mention of Lucy's pet dog.

"Er.....no." he scratched his head awkwardly. "We should probably get going, it's actually getting late."

"Oh, wait, it won't take a second." she said playfully as she tugged him down the stairs and a brownish-orange colored dog ran towards them, making her crouch down to ruffle his fur as she smirked mischievously at the horrified face of Stefan.

"Oh god, I hate dogs."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" said Lucy as she sauntered inside the Lockwood caves where the mystery coffin was stored with Abby and Bonnie working on opening it.

"Lucy." said Stefan as he emerged from behind her, standing at the opening of the cave given that vampires can't enter the sacred Lockwood caves. "That's Abby, Bonnie's mother. Abby, this is Lucy, my friend. She's a witch."

"Ah, we've already met." chuckled Lucy, noticing the stiffened form of the Bennett witch.

"And after all, every single witch knows me very well." she said in a low volume to Stefan smugly as Bonnie offered her a strained and hesitant smile.

"So," she cleared her throat. "Fill me in about whatever you have discovered till now."

"It's family history." said Bonnie waving around at the cave walls which had different stick drawings engraved in them. "About a mother who loved her children so much that she can't bear the thought of losing them. So, she turned them into vampires."

"One of them is Klaus." said Bonnie looking at Abby as she was the one more in need of an explanation.

"The one you are trying to kill with whatever's in that coffin?" said Abby.

"Which could be anyone." sighed Lucy. "Girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, an old lover, son, daughter, a mystery sister or brother, etcetera.. etcetera..."

"I guess you got it all figured out." said Stefan, showing them two thumbs up. "So, I think I should leave you all to it."

"Hey, wait Stefan." shouted Lucy when he had reached halfway out.

"What?"

"Two hours." she showed him two fingers to denote the number two. "Just two hours. Then I'm done."

Surprisingly, Stefan turned up there in only an hour.

"It's a complicated one." sighed Lucy. "We will need an entire conven for it. Cancel this one."

"Hey, Lucy." called out Stefan, making her turn to him with raised brows and check her watch to see if she was hallucinating or he really did come in an hour only.

"Ooh, you came in just an hour." fake praised Lucy as Stefan just rolled his eyes at her.

"Come on, we need to go somewhere."

"Another somewhere." she rolled her eyes childishly as she stepped out of the cave, allowing him to drag her to his car, but her face turned into a scowl as soon as she spotted Damon Salvatore sitting at the driver's seat.

"What is he doing here?" glared Lucy as, adding to her annoyance, Damon merely smirked and Stefan sighed in frustration.

"Elijah invited us to a dinner of sorts with Klaus." explained Stefan in a bored tone. "I honestly don't want to go anywhere, but my dear brother says we should go there. And adding to the list of concerns, Klaus personally invited you."

"Oh, yeah." she said sarcastically. "And what is my use there if it is only going to be a legendary Mikealson-Salvatore dinner?"

"Like Stefan just said, Klaus personally invited you." butted in Damon with a smirk. "He came to know that you left the town, then suddenly you were back and even bought a new house, so, he is kinda throwing you a house-warming party."

"First of all, it's no party." said Stefan in an annoyed tone. "It's just a formal sit down dinner."

"Don't you think, Stefan, that the first thing Niklaus will do as soon as he sets his eyes on you, is to rip your heart out." said Lucy in a dull tone.

"No, he won't, Lucy." said Stefan calmly.

"And second of all," said Lucy, adding to the points Stefan was making. "a house- warming party is something the person who buys the house throws, not the other way around. And third of all, what makes you think I'm gonna travel in the same car as you, Demon?"

"Well, I don't know, Lucy Tusy." said Damon sarcastically. "I don't see any other means of transportation around here."

"Aw, so sweet." fake smiled Lucy. "But don't worry about me. I would rather walk myself home than travel with you."

"Lucy, please." said Stefan exasperatedly.

"No 'pleases' will work today." she clicked her tongue. "And just for the record, you are saying 'Lucy please' a lot these days, so, stop before it becomes a habit."

"You are really gonna walk to your house?" asked Stefan, ignoring her jabbing previous comment.

"Like I said, don't worry about me." said Lucy as she force sat Stefan inside the car, shutting the door and taking a step back to give the car space to drive away. "You are wearing black? I guess I'll also follow the color code. So, off you go!"

It was way too easy getting back home considering how she simply called one of her men and a car was in front of her within a minute.

It took her just a few minutes to freshen up, not bothering to change into a dress and deciding to go along with her black jacket and jeans attire only; and giving a quick visit to Brie, informing her about her whereabouts this night, considering how she will worry if Lucy would be out without any information.

On her way to the Mikaelson house, she did receive a text from Tyler, who kept his word about informing her about the unsiring process. The text briefly mentioned what happened with Bill Forbes and how now Tyler was out of the town in search of werewolf clans who could help him in turning without the fear of hurting themselves.

"Good evening, Ms.Wright." greeted Elijah as soon as she entered the dining area, having been escorted inside by one of the servants.

"Elijah Mikealson, what a great pleasure meeting you at last." said Lucy with a small smile as she shook hands with Elijah Mikealson who didn't seem keen on introducing himself anytime soon, not that he was aware that she could always make some wild guesses about people's identities.

"Evening gentleman." she said as she sat down on the only available seat, which surprisingly turned out to be at the head of the table.

"I guess Mr.Salvatore already told you about me." he said politely as the cooks began to serve the food.

"Not exactly, but I could always make a guess. Because after all who doesn't know the Originals." she smirked.

"Same goes for the Wrights, I must say." said Elijah. "Quite a famous lot you are."

"Of course they are, Elijah." interrupted Klaus. "And I heard you got a new house, Ms.Wright."

"Please call me Lucy." she said politely as she chewed down her food. "And as for the new house, I must say, Salvatore Boarding house is quite the suffocating one. With all the people coming and going every time. I required some sort of privacy, which I guess came with the newest addition to my house collections across the world."

"That much I have to say." hummed Klaus as he turned to Stefan who hadn't touched his food yet. "You lost your appetite, Stefan."

"Eat." said Damon in a demanding tone. "I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home."

"That's the spirit." said Klaus as Stefan just cleared his throat lightly and started to eat.

"Isn't this nice?" said Klaus. "The four of us-"

"Five of us." he corrected himself when Lucy cleared her throat loudly at his sentence.

"-dining together. Such a treat." he continued, looking directly at Damon. "Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

"Well, I knew what he felt about you, so I figured, the more the merrier." said Damon in fake innocence. "And as for our dear witch friend here, you are the one who invited her."

"Well, I also thought the more the merrier. So why not invite our dear witch friend as well." said Klaus smugly. "And as for Elijah, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the centuries, but we always make it through."

"Kind of like, uh, you and Rebekah, right?" taunted Stefan. "Where is she, by the way? Last I checked, she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her."

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah." said Klaus with a slight smirk etched on his face.

"Hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad?" interrupted Damon. "Might want to sail down the judgement till desert."

"Oh, right." chuckled Lucy. "I remember the old chick. What was his name again?....... Oh, yeah, Guisseppe."

"Poor old lad." she shook her head in mock sympathy. "I saw Stefan literally suck the blood out of him."

"How old were you then?" asked Klaus curiously. "I mean it was a very long time ago."

"Surprisingly, I was just nine." said Lucy causally as everyone's, except Stefan's, shocked gazes turned to her. "It used to be my nightmare story for the first few years, but then I coped well."

"Actually, it was the first time we met, didn't we Stefan?" said Lucy, turning her gaze to Stefan.

"Ya." chuckled Stefan in nostalgia. "She was standing at the doorway all along. I still remember the frightened look on her face."

"Oh, please." she scoffed dramatically, rolling her eyes. "It was a long time ago."

"Stefan, where is the lovely Elena tonight?" interrupted Elijah, making Lucy scoff at the mention of the doppelganger.

"I don't know. Ask Damon." said Stefan bluntly as Klaus started laughing at his statement.

"I'm sorry, you missed so much." laughed Klaus. "Ah, trouble in paradise."

"I'm sorry, but did something happen?" asked Lucy cluelessly as she and Elijah seemed to be the only one unaware of what 'trouble took place in the paradise'.

"One more word about Elena, and this dinner is over." warned Stefan.

"Hey, you know what, probably best to just keep Elena in the not to discuss pile." said Damon with a tight-lipped smile as Klaus placed his finger on lips with a smirk.

"It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelganger, still so strong. What do you say brother, should we tell him about Tatia?" said Klaus as they were nearing the end of the dinner.

"No, why should we discuss matters long since resolved?" said Elijah, trying to dodge off the topic but Klaus was being persistent as ever.

"Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katherine, I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." explained Klaus.

"We're not going anywhere, Elijah, please do tell." said Damon just as Lucy said "Hell no."

Everyone looked at her with amusement and curiosity alike, prompting her to continue.

"If, I was really invited here-" she looked directly at Klaus. "-to only discuss doppelgangers, I guess I'll leave now."

"Come on, love." urged Klaus just as Lucy's phone rang the initials C.D. flashed across the screen.

"Amazing." she breathed out. "Perfect timing. So, I guess I will go attend my call, and you guys discuss bloody doppelgangers."

Picking up the call, she went out of the dining room to the nearest secluded region, which turned out to be the backyard as an all too familiar voice filled her ears.

"I've reached." came the voice of a man from the other side of the call as Lucy sipped on the wine she had carried with her on her way out.

"You are already here?"

"Yes, I'm. And I've been trying to call you for a long time, and boom! You pick up after exactly 14 minutes and 36 seconds." he said playfully.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." she apologized, checking her phone to see several missed calls. "I don't know why the phone didn't ring. But how come you reached this early? You weren't supposed to land until an hour or more."

"Uh-huh." he clicked his tongue. "I cancelled that flight and took my own plane."

"Woah, you flew it?" she chuckled.

"Absolutely." he said with a smirk.

"So, where exactly did you land?" she questioned.

"It's some creepy land clearing near the outskirts of the town. It's the biggest place I could find to land."

"Wow, hold on." she laughed. "It's really far from where I am now. But, it's close to my house. "

"Just tell me the address. We'll meet at your place only."

"It's no use. The security won't let you in. Stay there, I'm on my way. Just don't let any animal eat you." she joked, hanging up the call as she headed back to dining room where the Mikealson brothers were still going on about the story of 'the originator of the Petrova bloodline'.

"Well, gentlemen," she said loudly, shifting everyone's attention to her as she putted back the wine glass on the table. "I would really kill for the dessert, but seeing the circumstances I need to leave."

"It's completely fine." said Lucy when she saw them standing up to lead her out. "I'll see myself out."

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n:

Hellooooo...

I know it's been almost half a month since I updated, but sorry, it's just the exam pressure getting on me....

Anyway,
Who is Brie??? 🤔🤔
And who is this C.D.?? (Not the compact disk one...lmao)
And if you remember there had been a mention of this guy in chapter 7 as well, the spellbooks stuff....

And ya,,, what you think abt Charlie ? 😂😂

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 4200

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

5.3K 174 25
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฎ-๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ and ๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ were deep in love during the y...
109K 3.2K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
173K 6.7K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
1.9K 101 12
Yet another 'Klaus gets resurrected' story but can you really blame me? Klaus comes back to life in December 2030 and immediately goes to Kol and D...