DEMIGODS: The Rule Breakers

נכתב על ידי Geksxx

The laws of the Gods are defined as absolute. No one is bound to break it. But when ten godly beings rose to... עוד

DEMIGODS: The Rule Breakers
Chapter 1: Glifford
Chapter 2: Savannah
Chapter 3: Alyssa
Chapter 4: Freya
Chapter 5: Jackson
Chapter 6: Garet
Chapter 7: Dark
Chapter 8: Artemis
Chapter 9: Emerald
Chapter 10: Alexis
Chapter 11: Cerulean's King Vessel
Chapter 12: Sea of Winternym
Chapter 13: The Cavern of Blackness
Chapter 14: The Moon Angel
Chapter 15: Secret of Pyre
Chapter 16: Chase
Chapter 17: Clash with the Demons (Part 1)
Chapter 18: Clash with the Demons (Part 2)
Chapter 19: Moonlight's Resolve
Chapter 20: Battle between Gods
Chapter 21: Prophecy
Chapter 22: To the Greenwood Haven
Chapter 23: Magical
Chapter 24: Us
Chapter 25: Burned
Chapter 26: The Wicked Manipulator
Chapter 27: Cryptic Chambers
Chapter 28: The Mighty Spriggan
Chapter 29: Live, Lancaster
Chapter 30: Leave, Lockser
Chapter 31: Deflower
Chapter 32: Thy Choices
Chapter 33: A Dream for the Successors
Chapter 34: The Mischievous Moon Goddess
Chapter 35: Meet and Greet
Chapter 36: Zeus's Little Favor
Chapter 37: Capturing the Universe
Chapter 38: The Wicked Arrival
Chapter 40: The Battle of the Kings
Chapter 41: Ordeal of the Sea
Chapter 42: Fooler than Fools
Chapter 43: Beyond Evil
Chapter 44: Thy curse, thy blessing
Chapter 45: The New Age
Chapter 46: The Aftermath
Chapter 47: Son of Poseidon
Chapter 48: The King Vessels
Chapter 49: The Last Chase
Epilogue

Chapter 39: The Outlaws

291 23 1
נכתב על ידי Geksxx

The time seems to cease as if it was lending us a hand, but instead of providing us ease, it made everything much worse.

Poseidon illuminate ungodliness with the waves under his command grew much enormous, much more fearsome as they encircle within the vicinity of the entire walls, making the demigods living inside be devoured by the devastation.

And while I was engrossed in Poseidon’s sudden appearance. I somehow forgot my role until the woman beside me unleashes the power sleeping inside her. The dirt and even the tiny rocks slowly rise as the vines coming beneath envelops her knuckles.

“Mapapatay niya ang ibang mga demigods!” Inis na sambit ni Emerald.

Kagat-labi akong tumingin sa kanya bago natuon ang atensyon ko kay Simone, nasa likod nito si Alexis samantalang si Freya naman ay lumilipad sa kanilang tabi habang ang mga pixie dust ay nagmimistulang lupid na dahan-dahan na umangat, kung saan naroon ang iba naming mga kasama.

Ang tanging kulang na lamang sa amin ngayon ay sina Alyssa, Dark at Savannah. Isama na rin ang walanghiyang si Artemis.

“Alexis, what should we do?” Agad na tanong ni Freya nang makalapag silang lahat sa tabi namin.

At habang abala kami sa aming usapan ay panipis nang panipis ang distanya ng mga alon sa amin. Malamlam na tumingin sa amin si Alexis saka siya umiling.

“Wala rito si Artemis… siya lang ang may kayang tapatan ang atake ni Poseidon sa ngayon,” sagot nito.

I was about to charge towards Poseidon and somehow evaporate the water when all of a sudden, another surge of magic mix and build up in the surrounding.

And out of nowhere, a rowdy shout captured our ears. It was approaching the left side of the gigantic wave, and another overflowing magic was charging to the other side. And with just a blink of an eye, Poseidon halted, his blood shut eyes slowly leered in our side.

“Garet… Garet is not the only one who’s training for the past months!”

On the left side of the sacred walls, the enormous mass of water ready to devour half of it leisurely petrifies as the woman beneath it displays a vicious, mocking smile.

“Savannah…” Jackson mumbled.

“And you’re the only god here!”

The other half of the wave suddenly became a curtain of ice, glistening and shimmering as the sunlight beams to it. And slowly, Poseidon’s platform hardened with the collision of two blessings overpowering his.

Wala sa sarili akong napangiti at nilingon si Emerald na kanina pang naghihintay, nang mapansin niyang nakapako ang tingin ko sa kanya ay sinilip niya ako kasabay nito ang pagbalot ko ng asul na apoy sa aking kamao.

“You can now control your blessing, huh?” Payabang kong sambit kay Emerald.

Nginisian niya ako’t sinilip ang kamay ko, “And you can now wield blue flames, huh?”

Sabay kaming tumakbo papunta kay Simone saka sumakay sa likuran nito. Sinulong namin ang himpapawid at tinungo ang pinakataas bago tuluyan na tumalon paalis sa likuran ni Simone.

Ang asul na apoy na nasa kamay ko lamang kanina ay marahan na bumabalot sa aking katawan habang ako’y mabilis na bumabagsak sa alon na ngayon isang malaking pader ng yelo na. Saglit na nagtama ang mga mata namin ni Artemis bago ko tuluyan na magtama ang kamao ko at ang yelo.

“Weak,” Artemis mumbled.

I grimaced at her, “Moron.”

Our attention immediately drifted away from the mocking as the crackling sounds made both Artemis and I twisted our lips. And just like a bomb, the thick wall of ice exploded, making the block of ice poured down the entire walls.

Artemis made an umbrella made of ice to protect the two of us, yet when we looked at the cities, our faces immediately crook as the stones from Savannah and Emerald attack acted like snows, falling and raining through the grounds.

“Tangina, ang bobo ni Savannah,” bulong ko.

Walang emosyon na tumango si Artemis habang pinapapak ang yelo mula sa payong niya, “Agreed.” Parang tanga amputa!

“Should we do something?” I asked.

“Nah.”

I secretly smiled when a dome of holographic screen protected the entire walls, yet it quickly turned into a grim one when Alexis suddenly glared in our direction.

“Tangina. Umayos nga kayong dalawa!” Pagduro ni Jackson sa amin, nagkibit-balikat naman si Artemis dahilan upang lumingon sa direksyon namin si Savannah.

Madalim ang tingin n’ya sa amin na para bang may ginawa kaming masama sa kanya. E, si Artemis lang naman talaga ang may kasalanan.

“Uy. Galit si Savannah!” Tinulak ko si Artemis sa unahan ko’t pinalisikan niya ng mga mata.

Gamit ang pixie dust ni Freya, tumungo sila sa direksyon namin na may masama pa rin na tinging pinupukol si Savannah sa amin.

“Where is Aicelyn?” Tanong ni Savannah.

Muli kong tinulak pauna si Artemis at parang bata niya akong nilingon habang pinanlilisikan pa rin ako ng mga mata. Yikes, isip kid.

“With Skyler,” Artemis answered. “And something happened…”

“Papatayin kita, Artemis, pag may nangyaring masama sa anak ko—”

“I tripped and accidentally blessed her with my personification.” Savannah’s jaw drop with her eyes widened. She slowly walked towards the Goddess of the Moon and pinched her ear, making Artemis cringed in pain.

“My mom won, remember?!”

“I told you, I tripped.” Tanginang reason ‘yan. Kahit sino yatang sabihan niya niyan ay hindi siya paniniwalaan.

They started fighting like a bunch of kids, making the God of the Sea be surrounded by anger and humiliation. Poseidon pointed his trident in our direction; A laser of water quickly beamed to our direction, but it was immediately frozen when Artemis lifted her hand.

“Could you fucking wait?” Artemis leered towards Poseidon as if he wasn’t that important. “This fucking fool. I’m still explaining myself—”

I wanted to laugh when Poseidon angrily stump his trident, making the ground trembles.

“Tangina. Mamaya ka sa ‘kin, Artemis,” inis na sambit ni Savannah saka binitawan si Artemis. “Pahanga nitong si Poseidon. Hindi marunong maghintay e.” Dinig kong bulong n’ya pa.

These ladies are really unbelievable!

“They are really provoking him.” I heard Glifford mumbled.

“It seems like my mere presence isn’t enough for you to crumble,” Poseidon said along with a wicked smirk curved in his lips.

The wave of water slowly brought Poseidon down to the ground. As he steps foot, a tremendous amount of magic releases from him that has shaken the ground and dried out the life beneath him. His mere presence was enough to absorb and suck the magic from the mulch and trees.

His cerulean eyes roamed viciously, searching for the prey among the predators in his front. He stopped and mischievously grinned when our eyes met, “Do you want to lose against me again, Lockser?”

“Funny how you think that way, Undersea… As far as I know, I’ve never lost against and will never be.” I languidly looked at him and arrogantly walked in front of him. “Aren’t you the one who’s scared of me because he favored me more than you?”

Inis niyang kinagat ang pang ibabang labi niya’t matalim ang tingin na pinukol sa akin dahilan upang mas lalo ko siyang ngisian. At habang dumudulim ang tingin niya sa akin ay mas lalong humihigpit ang kapit niya sa kanyang trident.

“Zeus isn’t favoring you—”

“Guardians of Semideiour.” Ang mga salitang iyon ay sapat na upang muling mamuo ang galit sa kanyang katawan. Saglit siyang humakbang palayo’t kinilatis ang seryoso kong mukha’t unti-unting umukit sa kanyang mga ugat ang naghahalo niyang emosyon.

Isang mayabang na ngisi ang binigay ko sa kanya nang lumapat sa aking leeg ang malamig niyang trident dahilan upang mahiwa ang manipis kong balat do’n. Sa gilid ng aking mga mata, nakita ko ang paghakbang ng mga kasama ko dahilan upang sumenyas ako sa kanila na ayos lamang ako.

“You are just mere king vessel—”

I smiled, “And right now, you are no God of the Sea. Not even one of the three, especially that Zeus and Hades stripped your title away from you.”

“How dare a mere false king utter such words?!” His cerulean eyes peered at me with his trident swiftly draining the water beneath our feet; a mass of water rapidly gathered above us, slowly robbing the mystical view of the pastel horizon. And when our eyes met again, his eyes reflected hatred and bitterness. “I will show you the power of a true king—the one who reigns for a thousand years, not someone who’s just a vessel of goodness and purity.”

“Freya…” I whispered. My eyes flared the hues of my burning passion and intently eyed the god in front of me. “Then, I shall show you the power of a mere vessel—the one who scatters goodwill even by means of eradicating the false rules.”

Poseidon suddenly lifted his trident, making the mass of water plummet from the horizon, “A demigod like you will never know the power that every god holds.”

“And a god like you will never know our thirst and hunger to reach our dreams.”

And without stepping away from my place, the entire vicinity was covered with blue flames, which immediately evaporated his attack. But none of the demigods around were hurt by me, as the flame of tranquility only eradicates the unholy, the wicked one.

I slowly marched towards Poseidon.

“And these mere pawns of the gods will let you taste hell that you never wished to be a true king like you said. Because now, the rule-breakers are overthrowing the gods along with the old habits you are all afraid to change.”

#

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.8M 93.5K 71
Pixies, sprites, and everything nice... Once upon a time, there was a magical dimension called Magique Fortress where these enchanted creatures peac...
46.8K 4.5K 40
Soulstone Academy is a place for soulbearers to nurture and train their abilities, but for the rebellious Raven Tempest, it is nothing more than a sc...
262K 4.4K 15
Clair Evans is contented and happy with her simple life. But an unexpected event barrels her into a magical world that she never knew existed. Battli...
390K 10.8K 51
What if there's a light would you allow your curiosity to follow it? Start: February 24 2015 (Draft) May 01 2015 (Publish) End: July 26...