You Are The Reason

De ameesaAhlam

"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlu... Mais

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: All Alone
CHAPTER 2: Save Me
CHAPTER 3: You Are Safe Here
CHAPTER 4: Personal Maid
CHAPTER 5: Trust
CHAPTER 6: Cookies
CHAPTER 7: Trouble
CHAPTER 8: Aurora
CHAPTER 9: Furious
CHAPTER 10: You Are A Monster
CHAPTER 11: All My Fault
CHAPTER 12: Attack
CHAPTER 13: Disappeared
CHAPTER 14: Avoiding
CHAPTER 15: Comfort
CHAPTER 16: Funeral
CHAPTER 17: In Love
CHAPTER 19: Brother?
CHAPTER 20: Pleasure
CHAPTER 21: Breakfast
CHAPTER 22: You Drive Me Crazy
CHAPTER 23: You Are The Reason
CHAPTER 24: Bring Down The Searlus Mafia
CHAPTER 25: Lies
CHAPTER 26: Lies (Part 2)
CHAPTER 27: Tears
CHAPTER 28: Date?
CHAPTER 29: Wife
EPILOGUE
New Story!
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story!

CHAPTER 18: Screwed

10.7K 550 133
De ameesaAhlam

Alfresca's POV:

"Sir, you called?" I asked as he opened his bedroom door.

I didn't see him much after coming back from the funeral until now, late at night.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in, shutting the door behind me and he backed me up against the door.

He frowned. "Didn't I tell you to call me by my first name, huh?"

"Um..." I lowered my eyes. "I forgot..."

He lifted my chin with his index finger. "Don't forget again, okay?"

"Okay, Ruslan." I whispered making him smile.

"I have a question." I spoke.

"Yes, love?" He asked sweetly making my heart skip a beat.

"That day...when I came to you for the first time, asking for you to save me. Why did you save me?" I have asked this question before also but he didn't answer at that time, but this time I hope he will answer this.

He sighed. "Let's say...that...a long time ago, I had a bestfriend. We were around fifteen. And I know it sounds stupid but...we promised each other to always help others." He chuckled nervously, feeling embarrassed. "That if ever someone comes to us for help, we would never decline it." He scratched the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

I chuckled softly. "So, you helped me because of that?"

Still smiling sheepishly, he nodded making me chuckle d again. "That's so sweet. And...thank you."

"You don't find that stupid?"

I shook my head. "Definitely not."

"Oh..."

"You said you had a bestfriend...is he...dead?" I asked softly.

"No. He is very much alive but that's another story for another day." He refused to tell that story and turning around, walked to his bed.

And then I remembered. "Why did you call me here?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "To sleep."

What did he say? "I beg your pardon?"

I was still standing where I was, so, he came over to me and taking my hand in his dragged me to his bed. "This is a bed. And it's where one sleeps to help their body get some rest and time to function properly. And that's what I am asking you to do."

My mouth fell open. Has he lost his mind?

"B-but...I have my own room...and..."

"I was just suggesting that we...um...cuddle...to sleep like last night..." A tint of pink coated his cheeks.

"Oh..." I said, not sounding sure.

And he quickly added. "But if you are not comfortable, it's okay." And his voice turned gloomy. "You can sleep in your room if you are uncomfortable."

He looked so cute.

"It's okay. I can sleep here." I smiled softly and a wide smile broke out on his face too. "Thanks..."

I got on top of the bed and laid my head on the pillow, right where I slept last night and he joined me soon after turning off the lights, letting the moonlight to illuminate the room. And he pulled his t shirt over his head and threw it on the floor, leaving him in a pair of gray sweatpants. I blushed at his bare chest, broad shoulders, his six pack abs.

We laid beside each other, face to face and he stared at me intensely and lifting his hand, brushed a strand of stray hair behind my ear.

"Ruslan?"

"Hmm?"

"What's down there? The door near the laundry...where does that lead to?"

A dark look fell upon his features, he turned and laid on his back, staring at the ceiling, seeming to be lost in his thoughts. "That's the dungeon." He answered in a low, dark voice.

"Dungeon?"

"Hmm...the dungeon." He said in a bitter tone. "The place where I killed the first ever person." His jaw clenched.

"Oh..." I whispered not knowing what else to say.

"I didn't have a choice, Alfresca. I didn't." He started to ramble turning his head sideways to look at me. "Mom forced me to. I never wanted to kill him. I...I... don't like hurting people...I don't...I never wanted this..."

Before he could ramble anymore, I placed my head over his chest and wrapped my arm around his body. "I know, Ruslan. I know. You don't have to explain me anything."

He let out a shaky breath, wrapping his arm around my waist. "You don't think I am m-monster, do you?"

"No, Ruslan. You are not a monster." I stated firmly.

His grip tightened around my waist. "Thank you, Alfresca. You have no idea how much that means to me."

I lifted my head and placed a kiss on his jaw. "You are not a monster, Ruslan. Not for me. Never."

His eyes twinkled as he looked down at me. "And your opinion is the only that matters for me."

Smiling, I buried my head in the crook of his neck and he gently stroked my hair.

And then I remembered another thing. "One more question." I said lifting my head.

He chuckled. "Curious, aren't we?"

I smiled sheepishly and asked anyway. "That day when I was about...to go...down to the dungeon. What did you mean by taming my curiosity yourself?"

His eyes flashed with amusement. "You really don't know what I meant?"

I shook my head innocently. "No."

His lips twisted into a smirk and he whispered in my ear huskily. "By taming I meant fucking you so hard that you won't remember anything."

I pulled back my head and looked at him in shock, my jaw dropping, my face flushing and my...legs clenching together.

He grinned mischeiviously. "Don't worry, love. I won't do anything without your permission." And he winked.

God.

I got off his chest and laid down with my back towards him so he couldn't see me blushing like a fool.

He said he won't do anything without my permission that means he is planning to.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest, placing a kiss on top of my head.

Chuckling, he said. "Goodnight, Alfresca."

"Goodnight." I managed to whisper.

Feeling tired having worked all day, I soon find myself falling into a deep sleep.

And somewhere I think I heard a soft whisper saying. "I love you." But I fell asleep before I could comprehend it.

.
.
.

"Ruslan, I have to leave." I said to him as I tried removing his hand from around my waist.

"Ruslan." I called again, hoping he would wake up and let me leave. Because I don't want anyone to see me coming down.

I lifted his arm off my waist but once again, with a groan he wrapped it firmly. "You are disturbing my sleep, Alfresca." He spoke in a hoarse, sexy voice with his eyes still closed.

"Then let me go and I won't disturb you." I negotiated.

"Not happening." He whispered and I heard him snoring off to sleep again.

Seriously?

He's a Mafia leader and he sleeps so much!

I checked the time and it was seven in the morning. I patted his chest. "Don't you have to leave for work at 8:30? It's Wednesday and you didn't go to work on Monday and Tuesday." I reminded him.

"Alfresca." He warned in his Russian laced accent, telling me to shut up.

Huffing, I gave up. And decided to ask him instead. "You are Russian, right?"

"Hmm...half-Russian. Dad was American." He answered, eyes still closed.

"Oh, come on! You have to go to work!" I again reminded him feeling annoyed.

"I'm not going to work this whole week." He replied. "I'm on a holiday."

"Great. But let me go!" I smacked him on his chest.

In a swift movement, he flipped me over and hovered on top of me with his hands resting on either side of my head. And he looked... angry which scared me. "Why are you so hell bent on leaving?!"

I almost flinched at his tone. I shouldn't forget how scary he can be.

He must have saw me flinching cause guilt flashed across his face and his voice turned soft. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout. But it seems as if you keep running away from me and it really angers me."

I sighed. "It's okay...and I am not running from you, Ruslan." I brushed my fingers against his cheek. He grabbed my palm and pressed a kiss to it and slowly leaned closer to me with his eyes closed.

Okay. This time he is definitely going to kiss me cause we are alone in his room and there are no distractions here.

His lips were a few centimetres away from mine when...

There was a loud knock on the door. "Ruslan?" It was Geordi!

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I pushed Ruslan off me and sprang up from the bed and rushed over to the door and pulling it open, came face to face with Geordi. I gave him a sheepish smile. "Hey, Geordi." And I ran from there before he could question me.

But wait a minute.

Did he just call Ruslan by his first name?

You can think about it later too.

.
.
.

"Where were you?" Was the first thing Arthur asked me as I entered the kitchen.

"Umm...in my room..."

He gave me a stern look. "No. You weren't in your room when I came to check on you this morning."

"Oh..." I chuckled nervously. "I must have been in the bathroom maybe..."

He didn't look convinced at all but thankfully, he didn't say anything else and handed me a tray of breakfast and I remembered I have to give it to Ruslan.

I don't know why but I was feeling embarrassed to face him again. All this is new to me and I am not even sure what is going on between us.

Anyway, I took his breakfast upstairs and it is quite irritating how I have to place down the tray on the floor first and then press my thumb against the scanner and then again pick up the tray and make my way inside.

I knocked on his door and when I didn't hear a reply, I opened the door and went in. He was in the bathroom I guess...so I placed the tray down on his table.

I was about to walk out when the bathroom door opened and he walked out wearing a light blue, plain shirt and a pair of black jeans.

To stop myself from drooling, I just gave him a small smile and walked away from his room.

I was about to pull open the main door when he came out of his room. "Alfresca, wait."

I turned around to ask him if he needs anything else but instead he took long strides and coming over to me, slammed (not too hard) into the wall and pressed his body close to me.

I noticed the dark look in his eyes as he leaned closer to close the gap between us and hopefully kiss me.

His lips brushed against mine and---

The door opened with a beep and in walked Geordi who stopped in his tracks seeing the position we were in.

Oh God! It was so embarrassing.

Rulan groaned loudly and pushing off me, went over to him and grabbed his collar and gritted his teeth. "If you interrupt us one more time, I'll make sure you don't live to see another day!"

And then he pushed him out of the door and slammed the door shut.

In long strides he covered the distance between us and pinning both my arms above my head, smashed his lips upon mine.

His lips moved roughly against mine, kissing me with passion and hunger making my heart skip a beat and the butterflies to explode in my stomach.

I managed to kiss him back with the equal amount of passion. I wanted to touch him but with my arms pinned, I couldn't.

He released my arms, slowly bringing them down and I wrapped them around his neck. His arms moved down my body seductively and placing his arm on my thigh, he lifted up my leg pressing his body even more closer to me.

He grinded his hips into mine making me gasp and he took the opportunity to let his tongue enter my mouth making me moan. His tongue slid against mine making me melt into the kiss and my arms moved down his neck and rested over his chest.

We ran out of oxygen and he pulled back, panting, and rested his forehead against mine. Our eyes closed.

When we both opened our eyes and I stared into his, it was at that moment I knew I was so deep in love with him and boy, I was so screwed.

Chapter completion on: 6/9/21

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

948K 22.3K 59
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
791K 18K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
644K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
65.9K 3.6K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...