DuckTales (2017) One-Shots

By Amethyst_8XM

Just some one-shots for another one of my fandoms! Enjoy! Most, if not all, will be triplet-based! !I do not... More

The Last Crash of the Sunchaser AU
Behind the Sleeves
Sacrifice
The Secret Plan for Bonding
Forgive, Forget, Save
Family Is Nothing But Trouble
Family Is Nothing But Trouble Alternate Ending
Last One Gone
87 Cent Solution AU
87 Cent Solution AU Aftermath
Raiders of the Doomsday Vault AU
Some Things Never Change
"It's Not You, It's Me!"
"Dewey?!"
"Don't Do It."

"No One Messes With Our Brother"

177 8 9
By Amethyst_8XM

A.N. I've been rewatching the show and getting ideas from it-

Synopsis: So there's an episode where we see Huey being bullied by another Junior Woodchuck ("Astro B.O.Y.D.") and while Dewey and Louie don't appear in that episode at all, as it follows B.O.Y.D. and Huey's friendship, I would've liked to see Dewey and Louie standing up for their brother after finding out that he was being bullied. So I wrote this.

Enjoy!

—————————————————————————

            Huey came home from his Junior Woodchuck camp-out earlier than expected. He was supposed to be staying there all night. So Dewey and Louie were surprised, to say the least, to see their brother enter their room at about midnight.

            "Hey, Hue, what are you doing home? I thought you were supposed to be back tomorrow?" Dewey questioned.

            Then he noticed Huey's face. He looked upset. Dewey then continued speaking, concern laced in his voice, "oh no. Did something happen? You seem upset!"

            Louie, who had been watching the scene unfold before him, looked at his oldest brother with a concerned face.

            Huey didn't look up at his brothers as he said, "I don't want to talk about it."

            "Hey, if something's going on, you can tell us." Louie said as he sat down on his bed.

            Dewey sat a little bit away from Louie on the bed and patted the spot in between him and Louie as he said to the eldest triplet, "let's talk. It might make you feel better to get it off your chest."

            Huey sighed and sat in between his triplet brothers. "I've just had some... problems... with one of the other Junior Woodchucks..."

            "Problems...?" Dewey questioned. "Is this guy messing with you, Huey? Do we need to go have a... talk with him?" Dewey said, reaching under the bed and grabbing a baseball bat that was under there for comedic convenience.

            "What did he say? How badly do we have to hurt him?" Louie questioned.

            "No, guys, it's fine! It's just a little bit of bullying! I'm okay!" Huey said.

            "What. Did. He. SAY?!" Louie repeated.

            "He just made fun of me a bit for always following the rules and called me a robot... It's fine!" Huey said, standing up from the bed to look at his brothers.

            This made Dewey and Louie furious.

            "Uh huh, uh huh, so are you sure you don't need us to go... talk to him...?" Dewey asked as he held up the bat once more.

            "Please don't." Huey put his hand on the bat and slowly lowered it.

            "Ugh, fine, but if it escalates, you have to tell us." Louie said.

            Huey nodded, unsure if he would actually tell his brothers if it escalated.

            ~The next day~

            Huey arrived at the Junior Woodchuck meeting that had been scheduled for that day about thirty minutes early. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't the only one who was early. He ran into that kid who was bullying him yesterday. (We don't know the name of the kid, so just roll with it.)

            "Oh, look, it's Hue-bot!" He laughed.

            Huey mentally sighed and just ignored him as he continued to read his book that he had brought along.

            "Hey! Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" The kid yelled.

            Huey continued to ignore him, which he really wished he hadn't done when the kid turned him around and punched him straight in the face.

             He got hit straight on his right eye. As a reaction, Huey pulled his hand up to his right eye where he had gotten hit.

            The bully kept kicking and punching Huey to where he had at least ten different wounds that were bleeding, about 20 bruises, and a black eye.

            Huey didn't even try to defend himself, as he thought that would just cause more problems.

            "I suggest you get out of here. And if you tell anyone about this, I'll do that same thing to them." The bully said threateningly.

            Huey nodded, not looking the bully in the eyes . He stood up off of the ground and started walking through the woods.

            "Ugh, I can't go home! If my brothers find out about this, who knows what'll happen?!" Huey said to himself. "But then again, I do have to bandage these wounds... Maybe they aren't home or I'll be able to sneak by without them noticing?"

            Huey started making his way back home and got back to the mansion in about fifteen minutes. He tried to sneak in the front door without anyone seeing him. Seeing no signs of anyone, he snuck up to his bedroom, where his first aid kit was because he forgot to bring it.

            He peaked his head into the room. Seeing no signs of his brothers in the room, he entered the room, closed the door behind him, and sighed.

            He went to reach for his first aid kit when he heard two gasps from behind him. He turned his head quickly to see his brothers standing in the doorway. He didn't even hear them open the door!

            "Huey, what happened?! Are you okay?!" Louie asked, running towards his brother and assessing his wounds.

            "I'm fine, guys! Really!" Huey said, trying to convince them.

            "It was that kid who was bullying you, wasn't it?! Yeah, I'm gonna need his name and his address!" Dewey grabbed the bat from under the bed again.

            "No! You can't! Please!" Huey begged. He didn't want his brothers to get hurt.

            "Huey, we let it go once, and this happened! Who knows what could happen if we let it go again?!" Louie defended.

            "Please, you guys! He's dangerous! This is my problem, not yours!" Huey begged.

            "Hey, if someone messes with one of us, they mess with all of us. You know that." Dewey said.

            Huey sighed, knowing there was no way of stopping them from going. "Okay, fine, but at least let me come with you." If he couldn't stop them from going, then he could at least be there to try and protect them.

            Huey told them where they could find him, but told Dewey to leave the bat, not wanting to murder this guy. The triplets walked over to where they could find this bully.

            Dewey saw him in the distance. He whispered to Huey, "is that him?"

            Huey nodded.

            "Please, be careful." Huey begged.

            Dewey walked up to the bully, Louie and Huey watching and listening from a distance.

            "Hey, you. I heard you were bullying my brother. What's that about?" Dewey started simply, trying not to lose his cool.

            "Oh, so he told you? In that case..." The bully stopped and threw a punch at Dewey, which he dodged.

            Louie quickly went to back up his brother. "Hey! No one messes with our brother! One thing you should know about us is that if you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us! And trust me, buddy, you don't want to mess with all of us."

            The bully kept throwing punches at the two, while Huey watched from afar. The bully finally landed a punch on Dewey, right on his face.

            This made Huey furious. He finally joined the fight. "Hey! You! This is between you and me, let's go!"

            Huey squared up to fight this guy, but Dewey and Louie wouldn't let him face this bully alone, so they got right next to Huey, Dewey on the left and Louie on the right, and got ready to fight this guy as well.

            "So is this your thing? You're all exactly the same? You triplet freaks!" The bully screamed, mainly at Huey still.

            "You're just jealous you don't have siblings as amazing as mine!" Huey finally stood up for himself, feeling more confident since he had his brothers right by his side.

            "Now I suggest you get out of here before Dewey goes to get the bat." Huey continued smugly.

            The bully huffed and walked away.

            "That'll teach him to mess with our brother." Dewey said, holding his right cheek where the bully had hit him.

            "Are you okay, Huey?" Dewey asked, ignoring the pain in his face.

            "I'm fine, but are you okay?" He asked Dewey.

            "I'm fine, it's just a little bruise." Dewey answered.

            "Hey, guys, there's something we all need to remember... No matter what, we always have each other's back, right? We're the Duck boys. We're brothers. Triplets. Best friends. We can always be open and honest with each other. If something like this ever happens again, we tell each other immediately. Got it?" Louie asked, worried about secrecy between the brothers.

            Huey and Dewey looked at Louie as he spoke, then looked back at each other, smiled, nodded, and pulled the youngest triplet into a group hug. "Got it."

———————————————————————————
A.N. Wow. This was a really long one. But I hope you enjoyed! Buh-bye now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 39 42
Ducktales Season 3 Rewritten
249 0 13
So many oneshots of my favorite and different characters, Content Creators, my own characters, etc! Hope you enjoy!! (Female reader unless specified...
1.1K 47 6
I'm adding some OC's to the Ducktales Reboot Series. Originally I thought of making just one, but I found the story would be very limited in terms of...