THUNDERSTORM (RemiXM!Reader)...

By Krow339

(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, h... More

Part 1 (Rewritten)
Part 2 (Rewritten)
Part 4 (Rewritten)
Part 5 (Rewritten)
Part 6 (Rewritten)
Part 7 (Rewritten)
Part 8 (Rewritten)
Part 9 (Rewritten)
Part 10 (Rewritten)
Part 11 (Rewritten)
Part 12 (Rewritten)
Part 13 (Rewritten)
Part 14 (Rewritten)
Part 15 (Rewritten)
Part 16 (Rewritten)
Part 17 (Rewritten)

Part 3 (Rewritten)

1.1K 22 22
By Krow339

How's your day going?

• • •

"I'm... sorry for ripping off the paper-" I began, but she just cut me off.

"It's f-fine. It's not your fault... th-that he's- he's dead.." She wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

"Is there anything you want me to do for you?" I asked, feeling somehow even more guilty.

"No... I'll be fine. I'll avenge his death." She said, walking off slowly clutching to the piece of paper.

What does that- no- she can't actually mean that she's going to become a- damnit, I'm probably going with her now.

I know that it may have been creepy, but if Remi actually went out and did it... I was going to follow her. She was going to die if she crossed EMBER.

I walked up to the roof, and saw John and Seraphina talking.

"Who the hell are you?" Seraphina said, probably trying to be intimidating.

"Uh, I'm the new king and uh-"

I could feel the water that was in her body move, so I created a barrier of water around myself.

"Stop lying. No one could beat Arlo." She said, punching my shield.

"I really don't have the time for this, so please stop-" I said.

"Don't fucking lie to me. You're not the king." She said, punching my shield again.

"I'm not lying. Go ask that guy himself if you don't believe me." I said.

"SERAPHINA! HE'S THE KING!" John yelled.

About time you bi-

"I don't believe either of you." She appeared behind me.

I created a knife made out of water, and blocked the punches she threw at me. Occasionally, my knife would graze her arm or leave a scratch on her knuckles.

She rewinded the damage, and punched me in the back of the head after appearing behind me.

"Damnit." I mumbled.

She punched me against a gate, and continued to punch me leaving blood on my clothes.

I used one last trick, and got rid of a small portion of the water in her body.

She flinched, and stepped back.

"W-w-what did you- do to me?" She coughed.

"BYE!" I waved, jumping off of the building and riding down a wave of water.

I gave her back the water she lost. Soon, I tumbled on the ground, and ran into the building.

Holy shit, she's crazy.

I could see Remi talking to a red-haired individual... all I could assume to be her boyfriend.

She was yelling at him for something, and I just passed them and tried to find wherever the infirmary was.

"Wait- (Y/N)?! What happened?!" Remi screamed.

"Oh, uh, nothing much. The queen just tried to murder me." I sighed, turning around, my bloody forehead, chest, and arms showing.

"W-why would she.." She began.

"Well, she didn't believe I was the new king... anyways, don't worry about it, I'll be fine." I walked back down the hall.

Remi just looked down, and continued to talk to the red-haired person.

"Where is this damn infirmary?" I muttered.

Eventually, I finally came across a door which had a sign next to it saying "Infirmary", so I assumed it was the infirmary. To everyone's surprise, it was the infirmary.

I opened the door, and heard "WHATTHEFUCKTHEREAREMORENOWGODDAMNIT-"

I walked in, and his eyes were furious.

"What the hell happened to you... and I haven't seen you here before, what's your name?" The man asked.

"It's (Y/N), nice to meet you. Sorry I couldn't meet when I wasn't kinda bloody." I nervously laughed.

"Alright, just sit in the back I'll be there in a second." He sighed.

I sat on one of the infirmary beds, and looked up. The ceiling lights were shining in my eyes, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

I could feel the flow of water running through the sewer beneath the building, and because the human body is mostly consisted of water, I could easily sense humans.

And because I can manipulate water, I can easily kill someone if I'm not careful by absorbing all of the water in their body.

I tend not to use it for lethal purposes, or that much at all. But earlier... Seraphina seriously wanted to kill me, so I used it.

I looked back down, and sighed. My eyes flashed from staring at an object too bright, but I still didn't pay much attention to it.

I wondered what John was doing right now... probably getting beat up by the queen.

I had to get stronger, I need to.

But I want to help people.. and become stronger, right? In my mind right now, there was only one way to do both.

I have to becomee a vigilante.

Whether that was smart or stupid didn't matter to me, something was bringijg me to become a vigilante.

Maybe it was my sense of justice, or maybe it was the evil around me...

Either way, my mind was made up.

THUNDERSTORM
End of Part 3

Sorry this chapter is shorter, I just couldn't find a better place to end it off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.5K 52
John has once again found himself King. How long will it be before the events of New Bostin repeat? He has already lost Sera, and the students are tu...
109K 3K 87
John has a cousin who also attends Wellston, and who has dethroned Arlo. He rules similarly to Rei, discouraging bullying and doing his best to break...
10.4K 341 25
[A UnOrdinary Fanfiction] Everything seems all right at Wellston until somebody new joins in. John, the supposed "mid-tier" overturns Wellston and ev...
3.6K 113 43
The world of unOrdinary is crazy enough..... John Doe has just recently turned his actions around and Seraphina finally did get her ability back with...