Jealousy, Jealousy

By dendodda1

I'm so sick of myself... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

FIFTEEN

13.9K 489 923
By dendodda1

                I'm a fiend for your soul...

Dani POV - 2 weeks later

I walked through the grocery store, scanning the shelves and picking up things I wanted.

It's been two weeks since I've heard from or been around Von, mainly because I went ghost on him.

I was starting to get attached to him so I had to distance myself. Von comes with a lot of problems and I don't need anymore of them.

He hasn't called and bugged me like he usually would and Missharon has been posting videos of them together so obviously he's been with her. I guess he got what he wanted.

I still haven't talked to Demi and I'm guessing she's still at Jordan's. I tried to call her the other day but she didn't answer. I hope she's okay.

I grabbed some Doritos and threw them in the cart. I finished up with groceries and got in the check out line.

After waiting forever because of an old lady holding up the line, it was finally my turn.

"You have any trouble finding anything?" the cashier asked me.

I hate when they try to make conversation.

"No-," I stopped, analyzing his face.

I was too stuck on my phone that I didn't look at this fine ass boy standing in front of me.

The things I would let you do- let me shut my virgin ass up.

"$123.45," he said.

Groceries are expensive. I didn't get that much stuff...

I handed him 6 twenties and a five. He gave me my change and I pushed the cart out of the store.

I put everything in the trunk and got in the car, leaving the store.

5 minutes later, I got home and I carried all of the bags in one trip. I wasn't coming back for bags.

Pop was sitting in his chair like usual.

I set all of the bags down and proceeded to put everything away. Right when I finished up, somebody knocked on the door.

I jogged over to the door and opened it being greeted by Demi. It looked like she was exhausted and had been crying.

"Hey," she mumbled walking inside.

"Hey."

"Can we talk?" she asked lowly.

"About?" I asked walking up the steps. You could hear the attitude when I spoke.

"Don't be like that," she pleaded following behind me.

In my opinion, I have every right to have an attitude. She fought me for telling her the right thing, then she leaves for weeks and expects me to gladly welcome her back.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked again, plopping down on my bed.

"I'm sorry for fighting and arguing with you because I know you want the best for me. I didn't have any business doing what I was doing but it happened. And I can't take it back," she explained.

"Ok I forgive you. Anything else?"

"You don't seem like you forgive me. Come on Dani, I really need you right now," she whined.

"Well Demi what do you expect? We've both been through a lot and we need to stick together, but we're not going to go right back to how things were. There's still some tension between us."

"Ok, I'll give it time," she said.

"Good. Now what made you come back home?"

Her eyes started to water and out of nowhere she started crying. Joshua definitely did something.

Even though I'm still kind of mad at her, she's still my sister.

I got up and pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Joshua kicked you out?"

She pulled away and shook her head no, giving me a sad look.

"I'm pregnant."

———

Dayvon POV

"I'm hungry," Asian whined, playing with the strings on my pants.

She only here cause she stopped by because she "left something else." Long story short, we ended up fucking.

That was 3 days ago though. She left but I got horny so she came over. She ended up spending the night and now she getting on my
damn nerves.

To make matters worse, she brought her irritating ass little sister. Why would you bring a 14 year old to your dick appointment?

"Well, go cook or something."

"I don't feel like it," she groaned, "are you gonna let me move back in?"

"When the fuck did I say that?" I mugged.

She told me she wasn't fucking with Jordan no more, but knowing her she probably lying.

But she said he kicked her out and now she don't have nowhere to stay. That ain't my problem though.

If I'm being honest, I can't even stand her ass anymore. In the beginning I was missing her and shit, but now I don't even like looking at her unless my dick down her throat.

"Come on baby, don't be like that," she dragged.

"Baby? Bitch who said we was back together?"

"So you just call me when you wanna fuck huh?" she complained, getting louder.

"That sounds about right."

"You ain't shit nigga. What happened to Dani? I see she not up your ass anymore," she continued.

Keeping it real, I low key miss her. I ain't talked to her in a minute and a nigga just been down.

Dani got a calm and playful vibe which is why I fuck with her. She make everything interesting and now that I'm thinking about it, I was genuinely happy around her.

In the streets, you gotta keep it gangsta and keep your guard up, same when you dealing with most of these bitches.

But with Dani, I could be myself and not worry about her judging me. That's what I loved.

Fuck, she got me sounding like a bitch-

"What you disrespecting her for? She ain't never did shit to you. You the one who told everybody her business."

"That 8th grade ass incident," she dragged, rolling her eyes.

"It don't matter when it was. You bogus as hell for that shit."

"Whatever nigga. What we finna eat?"

"Nothing. Get your ass out my house and take your bald head ass sister with you."

"You for real?" she groaned.

"Yep. I'm sure your mama will let you live with her," I said getting out the bed.

I gotta make a stop.

———

Dani POV

I sat in my bed, staring into space as Demi slept beside me.

To add to my problems list, my fourteen year old sister is pregnant.

We'll add that right in between me needing a job and Pop and his Donna thing.

It's just too much going on right now, and on top of that Von won't get out of my head.

I miss talking to him and being around him. Sometimes I feel like he was the only person that understood me.

And sometimes I worry about him. Von does a good job with protecting himself but he's been caught slipping a few times. Luckily, I was there.

I'm used to being uptight and tough, but he made me soft and I hate it, which is another reason why I had to get away from him.

Getting attached is one of my biggest problems. Attachment leads to something bigger.

I don't wanna fall for him...

Someone banged on the door, making me lose my train of thought.

I got up and went downstairs, opening it up seeing Von.

Of course, it's him. I just can't catch a break.

"Where your ass been at?" He asked, coming in the house.

"I've been busy. Plus you seemed busy too. You know, with Missharon and all."

Dani, shut the fuck up-

"Nah, I ain't been busy. I ain't even fucking with Asian no more, and I'm not planning on it," he said.

"Why not? Wasn't that the whole reason you came up with your plan?"

"I missed you asking me why," he grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned my head, trying to hide my blush.

"Aye, did me kissing you make you uncomfortable?" he asked.

"No why?"

He smiled at me asking why again. I'm convinced he asks me questions on purpose because he knows that's gonna be my response.

"Cause after it happened, you stopped talking to a nigga for a few weeks."

It was only 2-

"Well, that's not why I stopped talking to you. It's just been a lot going on with Pop, and my future, and now I found out Demi is pregnan-

I talk too much...

"Your sister pregnant?" he asked in shock.

"Yes and don't tell anybody. I didn't even mean to say anything."

"Damn, she young as hell too," he added, "how you feeling about it?"

"Part of me feels like it's my fault because maybe I could've talked to her about sex or maybe I should've stopped her from messing with Josh-

"Look you can't blame yourself for that. You her sister but it's only so much you can do. You still young too. Kids need parents," Von cut me off.

"I'm just tired," I mumbled, putting my head down.

I was sad but I couldn't cry. I haven't cried in a long time.

I felt Von wrap his arms for me and hug me tightly. I needed that.

"I'm here for you through whatever," he mumbled, as we rocked back and forth.

"Thank you," I said lowly, looking into his eyes.

He stared back and his eyes trailed down to my lips.

Here we go with this shit again...

He leaned in and softly kissed me. The kiss got steamier as he slid his tongue in my mouth and his hands gripped my hips.

It felt nice, not gonna lie.

I moaned in his mouth making him become more dominant.

The longer he kissed me, the more I fell for him. Here I go making dumb decisions.

I pulled away and put my hands on his chest.

"Von I can't."

"We don't gotta fuck if you don't want to-

"No. Von I like you a lot but I can't do this. I just need to focus on myself right now."

He looked a little mad but at the same time understanding.

"I see what you saying lil folks. Just know I'm here for you alright?"

I thought he would threaten to shoot me or cuss me out, but hey this works.

"I know. Thank you."

He gave me another hug before he left out. I closed the door behind him and turned around to see Demi standing right there.

"Girl, you scared the shit out of me."

"I just need to focus on myself," she mocked, "girl you know you wanted him to pop that cherry."

And this is why she's knocked up now-

"I know you like him and he obviously likes you if he's shoving his tongue down your throat," she added.

"I obviously like him, which is why I need to stay away. I'm not letting him close so he can hurt me. I've been through enough."

"Exactly, you've been through enough. So let that boy love you so you can heal," she smiled.

But love brings pain and I don't need anymore of that.

"Maybe we could just be friends or something," I said, making Demi roll her eyes.

"Friends don't look at friends that way."

________________________________

I know I been gone for a lil minute but I'm back

Alright it's some shit coming up so get ready!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.4K 70
I'ma let this MAC fly out with this one... IN LOVING MEMORY OF KING VON RIP KING VON LLKV
30K 1.5K 12
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ "
25K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"