The Chosen Uchiha

De Goatzumaki

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๏ฟฝ... Mais

Introduction
Character Information
1. Enter Miyoko Uchiha!
2. My Name is Konohamaru!
3. Morning Training!
4. Sakura: Friend or Foe?
5. Bell Test
6. Journey to the Land of Waves!
7. The Assassin of the Mist!
8. The Oath of Pain
9. Dลjutsu Warriors!
10. Sacrifice
11. Gaara of the Desert
12. Rock Lee vs Sasuke
13. Rookie 10 Showdown!
14. Start: Chunin Exams!
15. The Forest of Death.
16. An Eye for an Eye.
17. Preliminaries
18. Mother of Chakra.
20. Chunin Exam Finale.
21. Curse Mark vs Karma Seal
22. Itachi Uchiha
23. Journey with Jiraiya!
24. The Legendary Sucker!
25. Terror Unfolded
26. False Reality
27. Goodbye
28. Betrayal
29. The Truth
30. Escape to the Rain!
Epilogue
The Chosen Uchiha II
New Book !

19. White Karma.

3K 106 13
De Goatzumaki

A full day has passed since Miyo's been placed in the hospital. Naruto stayed by her side for a little while before resuming his training back with Jiraiya.

Sakura had stopped by with some flowers, although they were unnecessary, it was the thought that counted.

What kind of hurt was the fact that her own brother has yet to stop up, along with Kakashi.
But it didn't matter, she understood how much the final exam meant to him. So she figured he was probably out somewhere with their sensei training his tail off.

Yugao was still on watch duty, being the bodyguard for the unbelievably bored Miyo as she had been demanded to stay in the hospital bed for the time being.

Miyo was deep in thought, trying to figure out how to get back into her mindscape at will. It feels like it shouldn't be that complicated, but it is. All this intense thinking had made her tired...

'That's it!'

Another theory popped up in her head, maybe if she fell asleep while concentrating only on her mindscape, there's a possibility that it would take her there.

She mentally cursed herself for not thinking of that earlier.

Going to sleep at will was an easy thing, but knowing that whenever she turned around that she would have to face a creepy mask staring directly into her soul was something that countered that fact.

After a little convincing to have Yugao leave the room, she finally left. Leaving Miyo by herself to test her theory.

Not even a minute after the ANBU left is when Miyo finally fell asleep, concentrating her hardest on her mindscape.

Inside the Mindscape

Opening her eyes slowly, she was met with a clear blue sky, giant trees and the shining sun.

The theory had worked.

"Man I'm so smart, gotta pat myself on the back for that one!" Miyo praised herself while continuing to look at her surroundings.
No matter how many times she's seen the landscape, she would never get tired of observing it.

After literally accidentally spacing out in her own head, she finally sensed that all too noticeable Chakra presence from the top of the hill.

Climbing up the steep slope, she had felt Kaguya's chakra become a fraction weaker. Miyo just shrugged it off as nothing, figuring it was just her mind playing tricks on her.

Sliding open the door of the hut, unsurprisingly finding Kaguya sitting there, waiting for Miyo.

A small smile appears on her face, "So you've come back." Miyo returns the smile, "Told you I could do it, just took a little bit of brainstorming, that's all."

Miyo walks over to the table, but not sitting down, "So what are your thoughts for today's actions? Get straight to training or rest first and prepare for training later?" she questions.

"There is no rush, but I'd prefer if we'd start earlier." Kaguya answers, much to Miyo's approval.

"Perfectly fine by me." Miyo says while starting to stretch her stiff muscles.

Kaguya eyes Miyo for a second, "Quite interesting training apparel I must say..."

Miyo looks down and notices she was in her hospital gown, "Gah! I didn't know this would transfer to my mindscape! Ah man this is so embarrassing..." she mumbled while looking down in disappointment.

Unbeknownst to her, Kaguya had gotten up from her sitting position and made her way to the back of the room. She opened a door to a closet, pulling out a pure white robe with tomoe's littered upon the collar and lining.

She walked towards Miyo with the robe in hand, "Do you have clothing underneath what you are wearing now?" she asks, referring to the hospital gown.

Miyo let's out a "mhmm" in response, "Here is your new training attire." she hands Miyo the robe, making her eyes widen. She quickly takes off the hospitals clothing and puts on the robe. It was a perfect fit.

Miyo excitedly runs over to a mirror in the room, checking herself out, "Woah! This is so cool! Way better than my normal clothing that's for sure."

Kaguya looks at Miyo with an almost proud look on her face.

The giddy Uchiha turns around to face the waiting Kaguya, "Alright! I'm ready!" she proclaims with a goofy looking grin.

Kaguya snaps out of her daze, "Right. Follow me, child." she says while walking out of the cabin, Miyo quickly pursing her.

They made their way into an open field with plenty of space. Kaguya turns to face her new student, "This is where our sessions will be held, do you object?" Miyo shakes her head in response.

She takes a seat on the grass, instructing Miyo to do the same. Once they were both on the ground, she explained the first thing they'll be doing everyday.

"Meditation will be the most important part of our meeting. We will do this each day at the start of the training." the Otsutsuki woman explained.

"Perfect! Thats what I always start with as well. How long would it be though? I usually do it for about an hour or so." she questions.

"It will last three hours." Kaguya states, Miyo nodding her head in understanding. She expected as such, Miyo knew that training with the literal creator of Chakra would be no walk in the park.

The two start meditating, going on for the full three hours without a hitch.

Timeskip

They were now done with the exercise, Miyo now waiting for the next order.

"Now we will be working on your defense. I've seen your abilities on offense, they're quite well. But your aptitude of defending yourself is rather lackluster." she tells the frowning Uchiha.

"So how will this work?" Miyo asks.

"It's rather simple. I will be sending various attacks that you must manage to evade. The intensity will increase how I see fit. Any questions?" Kaguya asks.

"No ma'am." Miyo answers.

"Very well then, let us begin." Kaguya says literally flying towards Miyo.

Timeskip

A bruised and battered Uchiha was seen panting like crazy, sitting on the ground with her hands in her lap.

"That was... unbelievably intense..." Miyo says while continuing to pant like a dog.

"As I suspected. You will be worked twice as hard on that section." she pauses, "Have you mastered all of your Rinnegan's abilities yet?"

Miyo shakes her head.

"Then that will be the final part of your training. You will master the remaining paths you have yet to fully control. Do you understand?"

Miyo nods her head.

"Good." she says, telling Miyo to rise to her feet. Finally completing their backbreaking training.

Timeskip

The session was finally over. Miyo had no idea how long it's been since they've started. All she knew was she was glad it over. Even though it was completely tiring, it excited her. She's never had this kind of intense training before.

It was something to look forward to.

After the training was done, they said their goodbyes, Miyo telling her that'll she'll be here at the same time tomorrow.

And she was.

That's how the cycle continued for the next few days. After leaving the hospital, Miyo isolated herself in her bedroom, spending most of her day in her mindscape with Kaguya.

Yugao didn't understand why she was isolated, but it didn't matter. It made her job a lot easier.

But everyday Miyo returned to her mindscape, Kaguya's chakra had gotten noticeably weaker and weaker each day.

At the fifth day, Kaguya shared news that Miyo would not like.
________________________________

Miyo opened the door like always, saying her usual greeting to her new sensei. But Kaguya looked... different. It was almost a look of sadness.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news... today will be the last day you and I will interact." she says while looking down at the ground sadly.

Miyo's eyes widen, "W-What?! What do you mean this'll be the last day? What happened?" she questions while taking her usual seat across from Kaguya.

"I've underestimated the amount of Chakra I needed to stay here. I must have overdone it by helping you with your training. I'm sorry but after today, I will no longer be here." she explains.

Miyo's eyes now downcast, "I see... I appreciate all you've done for me. Thank you so much. I wish there was a way that I could ever repay you for your kindness."

Silence now filled the room.

"I've been deep in thought about this ever since your training. You've grown strong, strong enough to withstand a Karma seal..." she says, Miyo looking at her in confusion.

"Karma seal? What's that?" she questions.

Kaguya sighs, "The Karma seal is that of which an Otsutsuki marks on a human. The human chosen will be used a vessel for a fallen Otsutsuki, said Otsutsuki will take over their soul and body if the host is strong enough to withstand their chakra."

Miyo widens her eyes, "So you're saying you want me to be your vessel?" she asks in awe.

Kaguya shakes her head, "No, I've grown much too fond of you. And that would be impossible considering I'm still alive."

This confuses Miyo even more the, "So what do you mean by giving me a karma seal then?"

Kaguya pauses for a moment, "There is another way a Karma seal can be placed on a human, that is if they slay an Otsutsuki. As I'm still alive on Earth and in your mindscape, if you kill me, you will be marked with an imperfect Karma seal."

Miyo couldn't look more confused.

"What I'm saying is that you will not be a vessel. If you kill me, you will be marked with a White Karma seal. It has the abilities of a standard Karma, but bears no other risk." she tried to explain.

"So this Karma you speak of, what does it do?" Miyo questions.

"Karma is a power that resides in three stages, each stage possessing stronger abilities than the previous. As you master the stages, you will be able to activate it by will." she pauses, "And there is a final stage, once you unlock it, you have the ability to become a perfect Otsutsuki." Miyo's jaw drops, unable to comprehend what she just heard.

"So you're saying I can become just like you?!" she asks in complete shock.

Kaguya simply nods her head.

Thousands of thoughts racing through Miyo's head, "But... why me?" she asks.

"It's because you and I have a perfect compatibility, it's rather rare for that to occur. And as much as I hate giving my power to humans, I have grown a liking to you, Miyoko Uchiha." she thinks for a moment, "I also thought it would be a suitable paring gift until we meet again."

"We'll meet again? Are you certain?" Miyo asks with hope.

A gracious smile appearing on her face, "Of course, Zetsu will give you all of the answers you seek."

Miyo tilts her head, "Zetsu? Who is that?"

Kaguya shakes her head, "There is no need to question that now. Just know that he will be in contact with you soon."

Miyo runs up and gives Kaguya one last hug, tears forming in her eyes, "Thank you, for everything... You have no idea how much you mean to me."

Kaguya returns the hug, "No need for tears, child. We will see each other soon enough." she says while coursing her hand through her hair.

Miyo breaks the hug, looking up and Kaguya who gave her a nod of approval.

Miyo makes the necessary handsigns, a sound of 1000 birds now filling the room. She closes her eyes, not wanting to see what she was about to do. With one last push of encouragement, Miyo's Chidori pierces through Kaguya's heart, killing her.

Silent tears rolling down Miyo's cheek.

After a few seconds of weeping to herself, she felt an arm harshly grab her shoulder.

She shot open her eyes, revealing Yugao at the side of her bed, successfully waking her up from her mindscape.

A sigh of relief from the ANBU member, "Good, I thought I was gonna have to take you to the hospital again." she explains while going back to her seat, reading where she left off on her magazine.

"Thanks, Yugao. Just a bad dream... that's all." Miyo says while climbing out of bed, looking down at the ground, memories of killing Kaguya flooding her brain.

'That's right, Kaguya said something about Karma... she was awfully vague explaining it... I wonder-" she cuts herself off, wincing in pain. She looks down at her closed right fist where the pain was settling.

She opens her hand and finds a white rhombus shape on her palm...

Miyo looks at in shock, 'Is this what she meant? Man this hurts like crazy though, hope it doesn't always feel like this...' she thinks as she continues to grit her teeth in pain.

'And what about three stages? Activating Karma at will? Becoming an Otsutsuki?! Man learning all of this by myself is gonna be such a drag...' she thinks to herself with a sigh.

'But this is gonna be a fun learning experience...'

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

31.1K 904 33
๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
30.9K 428 12
Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelstrom. She was a storm waiting to be unlea...
18.9K 913 24
โ”—โ”โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€๐€๐๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐€โ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ขโ”โ”› "๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ...
1.1M 36.7K 54
Team 7 work together as priority one instead of seeing the others as a burden. Kakashi Hatake keeps on training after the deaths of his teammates in...