Little Morgan Gallagher

Av Strawberries0312

Morgan Gallagher was the middle daughter of seven kids. Born to an alcoholic junkie father and a mother who r... Mer

Introduction
1-Mouse
2-Living up to your name
3-Deadman walking
4-Champagne?
5-Karate kid
6-I have it now, thats all that matters
7-You fucked a Milkovich?
8-Franks the good one
9-Moms are douchebags
10- You three geniuses
11- Something remotely selfish
12-Some 'Stan somewhere
13- Hey Milkovich
14- Sergeant Slaughter
15- Would you have my sleep with the kid?
16-Is the kid your son or your brother
17- Devils womb and heart
18-Came in from the back
19- A warm mouth
20-Morgan, my little mouse
21- Fun Razor
22- Happy thanksgiving
23- Jimmy-Steve
24-New champion
25- Youll know it when you see it
26- Angie Zahgo
27- What did you call me?
28- Screwing Jimmys dad
29- Geriatric viagroid
30- Dungeons and Dragons
31- Fuck you is what you were invited to
32- Gallagher Whore
33- Thank you Fiona
34- You wanna feel like a man?
35- Fuck someone new
36- Commie skank
37- I'll miss you
38- He's your puppy
39- My oldest daughter
40- Coke
41- Help your fucking family
42- We cant just leave her
43- You bastard I missed you
44- Molest someone your own age
45- You're a piece of shit
46- Together
47- Pulling a Frank
48- California forest fire
49- Guess what we've been doing daddy
50- Empty
51- Summer
52- Look away pastor
53-Wont be long seeing me again
54- Suitcases
55- Psych ward or an E.R.
56- Gabriels demons
57- Loony bin
58- Secret
59- Bipolars and psychopaths
60- Fourth times a charm
61- Juvie
62- Piece of south side trash
63- US marshalls
64- Hurricane Monica
65- Your condition
66- Pablo Escobar returns
67- My baby sister
68- Hello little Gallagher
69- Evicted
71- Last chance
72- Kick
73- Partners in crime
74- Room 218
75- Bad pull-out game
76- Baby Gallagher-Milkovich
77- Parenthood
78- Best of us
79- For better or for worse
80- Lake Michigan
81- Cheating piece of shit
82- Letting it slip
83- Shitfaced
84- Weight lifted
86- Amber alert
87- Therapy shit
88- Chief
*Important*
89- Silicone dicks

70- Gender Reveal

6.6K 163 41
Av Strawberries0312

"Hey! Wake up," I heard, while getting hit with a pillow.

"You wanna get stabbed," I groaned, pulling the blankets over my head.

"You two Lip."

Fucking Ian, hitting us with pillows to get up. I swear he used to do this all the time, and he's still doing this shit.

"What time is it?" I heard Lip mumble.

"10."

I moaned, sitting up. Lip was standing, eyes barely open, grabbing his cigarettes. It was weird waking up in a dorm room, god knows I'll never end up here.

"I need to ask you guys something," Ian muttered.

"This is why you fucking woke us up?" I hissed, rubbing my eyes, making him fire a pillow at my head and laugh at me. I just flipped him off.

"Look, I'm going on a date."

I laughed, "a fucking date? Since when do any of us do dates."

"We don't, that's why I'm asking shithead!"

"The fireman guy?" Lip asked.

"Yeah, and like you said, we don't do dates. Never have unless you count jerking strangers off at nightclubs."

"Can't be that hard," Lip said, blowing out smoke, "just eat, drink and bang til your balls fall off."

"What about clothes?" Ian carried on.

"I think definitely wear some," I moaned, still half asleep.

Ian rolled his eyes, "yeah asshole I mean what kind. Like fancy?"

I rubbed my eyes, "shit I dunno."

Suddenly there was a loud knocking on the door and Lip opened it.

"Dude! That picture of your lady professor was on GAWKER this morning. Labelled Not safe for work!" I heard an excited voice say. I looked around and saw a picture of Lips teacher he was fucking on the laptop screen.. tits out.

     "Oh shit," I mumbled, "guys I'd love to stay, but gotta go and pick Debbie up, she's coming with me for my ultrasound today."

     Lip was busy looking at his computer, panicking about whatever shit that picture got him into.

     "Right, see you later mouse," Ian called.

***

"Oh my god!" Debbie exclaimed, looking at the black and white screen, showing an abstract picture of my baby, "that's him! Or her!"

"Yeah, it is," the nurse smiled.

"It's definitely a Gallagher-Milkovich Mouse!" She said excitedly, and I got that feeling again of Mickey. I wanted him here, but how the fuck was he meant to be a father when he was still in prison.

     "Would you like to know the sex?" The nurse asked.

     "Maybe.."

     "No wait, can we please just have an announcement? Please? No party I know you don't want it to be a big deal but can we please just get the family together to tell them?"

     I rolled my eyes, "right.. okay fine."

     She squealed in delight and hugged me. But in a way it still felt wrong that Mickey wasn't here.

"Great, I'll write down the sex, stick it in an envelope and you can use it for your announcement."

***

     I bashed hard on the Milkovich door.

     "Jesus what the fu- Morgan?"

     Iggy opened the door, cigarette hanging from his mouth, looking dirty and grubby with very greasy hair.

     "Hey Iggy. Debbie wants me to have a gender announcement for the baby. It's happening at the Alibi at seven. You're the kids uncle, so I'm just letting you know you've got an invitation."

     He took the cigarette from his mouth and almost looked sympathetic, "Uh, yeah. Sure. How are you gonna tell Mickey?"

     "I dunno, but he's in prison, I can't stop this kid from growing while he's locked up, see you later."

***

"What the fuck," I laughed, walking into the alibi, seeing pink and blue balloons around, "Debs I said an announcement! Not a party."

"It is!" She replied, coming out from behind the bar, "what's the harm in a couple balloons?"

"There's the mom to be!" Kev smiled, carrying out drinks from behind the bar.

"Okay, Carl, Fiona, Lip and Ian will all be here at six, we can start the announcement at 7. Svetlana said her and Yev will be there," V explained, coming out from the backroom.

"We'll be there too," Tommy said, sipping his beer, sitting in his usual spot next to Kermit at the bar.

"I invited Iggy too, since he's the kids uncle and Mickey won't be here," I stated.

V came over and put an arm around me, "you okay with him not being here?"

I shrugged, "never expected anything more from him. Wasn't a dad to Yev, not really surprised he's going to be locked up for the birth of his second kid."

"Don't worry mouse, tonight will be really fun, okay?" Kev reassured.

"Exactly!" Debbie chimed in, "This baby is already loved so much and it's not even born yet!"

I smiled at her, "thanks Debs."

"Go go! We have to finish getting ready! You go and be back by seven."

"Sure thing," I laughed.

***

Iggy stood beside me outside the alibi, just before seven.

"You ready then?" I asked him.

"Sure- and Morgan, sorry Mickeys not here."

I rolled my eyes, "didn't expect him to be." I pushed open the door of the alibi, seeing drinks that were somehow coloured pink and blue all over the bar. The classic banner that Gallaghers usually had at parties, the same balloons too.

All my family was gathered, along with Kev and V and Svetlana, the twins, Yevgeny and Liam were running around on the floor. And to my shock, Fiona actually showed up.

"Baby Momma!" Debbie cheered, greeting me.

"Hey Debs," I grinned, hugging her back as she wrapped her arms around my waist, "you really didn't have to do this shit. I'd be happy just saying it to you guys knocking back a cold one."

"Morgan this is special! Our first niece or nephew! It had to be at least a little big," she replied. I just smiled as I spotted my two brothers in the corner of the alibi.

"Hey guys," I smiled, hugging Lip and Ian at the same time. Carl was meant to be here, but I guess him and Nick were off selling drugs or terrorising people.. I don't know.

"Debbie really went all out with this shit," Lip sighed, sipping his beer.

"I just don't want an actual party. I want this to be chill, really."

"You okay that Mickeys not here?" Ian asked.

"I swear if one more person asks me that stupid fucking question."

"Hey Mouse!" V cheered, approaching me with Svetlana beside her, carry big plastic bags, "we rounded up all the twins and Yevgenys newborn shit, might be useful."

"You must breastfeed baby," Svetlana joined in, "Young mother tit milk give good nutrients to baby."

"Thanks?" I laughed.

That's when I spotted Fiona, sipping her usual, vodka cranberry at the bar. I sighed, before walking up to her.

"Hey Fi.. thanks for coming. Means a lot y'know," I breathed.

She sipped her drink, placing it back on the bar, "sure, still my kid sister. Not the worst thing in the world just to see if we're having a baby Morgan or Mickey."

I sighed, just putting a hand on her shoulder, "thank you."

The night went on with everyone just drinking and talking, Debbie was the most excited out of everyone, she was literally fucking buzzing.

I got a few congratulations that meant fuck all to me, this baby has only caused trouble so far... doesn't mean I will love it any less of course.

People sang and drank themselves sick, the south side way. Until a few hours had passed.

I was sitting with my brothers, sipping my non alcoholic beer which I thought was so pointless by the way. When Debbie started to tap a glass with a fork.

"Hey! Everyone! It's time for the announcement!" She called, gaining everyone's attention.

"Already?" I wondered.

Lip put an arm around me, and I swear I saw a tiny tear in his eye. I think the fact that I was growing up a bit was getting to him.

And for the first time, I really longed and wished more than anything that Mickey was here.

"Come on! Are we having a niece or nephew?" She cheered, pulling me up from my seat, out of Lips grasp and onto my feet, handing me the envelope.

I saw Fionas attention on me now too, as she watched from the bar, Kev and V looked excited too, Svetlana beside them, holding Yevgeny on her hip.

"Okay okay," I sighed, taking the envelope.

I ran my fingers along it, nervous now. Everyone watched in anticipation as I unfolded the top of it.

"Okay everyone, here we go," I started, about to pull the piece of paper out when the door of the alibi swung open unexpectedly.

Everyone's head turned, probably pissed that the announcement was just interrupted.

I looked up, and my heart dropped to my stomach.. but in the best way possible, if that even makes sense.

I locked eyes with those that were all too familiar and I gasped...

"...Mickey?"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

206K 4.2K 26
Angelica Price. She lives in the Southside and she happens to be the best dealer. She's known the Gallagher's since forever, they were like her secon...
211K 3.7K 65
[mickey milkovich x fem!oc] grown up in a shitty neighborhood, with a junkie mother who was never there and an alcoholic dad, violet and her siblings...
30.4K 316 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...
133K 1.6K 38
Mickey and Ian's love story but Mickey's genderswapped. Their full love story, I might add. From Season 1 to Season 11. So spoilers ahead! This will...