Jj Maybank/Rafe Cameron x Rea...

By mariahbwinchester

I feel like there's not enough fanfics of outerbanks, so I'm making my contribution. More

Chemistry//JJxReader
Pranks//JJxReader
Late Night Snacks//JJxReader
Mr. Maybank//JJxReader
Desserts or Dares//RafexJJxReader
Pogue Party//RafexReader
Hot Tub//JJxReader
Pogue Party 2//RafexReader
Our First Time//JJxReader
Wanna Get Drunk & Nasty//JJxReader
I'll Take Care of You//RafexReader
Proactive//RafexReader
Waves//JJxReader

I Need Cocaine//RafexReader

2.8K 16 0
By mariahbwinchester

The party was starting to die down, probably because Rafe sold the rest of his cocaine, which just left the keg if kids wanted to continue to get fucked up. You weren't a foreign exchange student, per say, but more like a summer intern for the Cameron's. They were great business people so you asked if you could learn from them, which they agreed to, as well as generously offering for you to stay in their humble abode. You had graciously accepted, which meant you were now bunking in the room right next to Rafe's.

You had already retired to your room for the night, you weren't much of a partier anyways. It's not that you didn't enjoy them, just after so many hours of talking and meeting people, your social battery had run out. So, you excused yourself on the grounds of fatigue and working too much, and went to your room to change, and then ultimately, go to bed. You had just finished stripping down to your bra and undies-you liked sleeping with as little clothing as possible, it felt freeing-when there was a knock on your door. You sure as hell didn't feel like redressing, so you wrapped yourself in the small blanket that had been folded up at the end of the bed until now. You opened the door.

"Rafe?" you questioned. You didn't understand why he was knocking on your door this late at night, or at all, really. You two hadn't really talked, you had assumed it was because he thought he was above you. He had money and wealth, you didn't. You thought he had categorized you as poor and therefore he wouldn't waste his breath on you. Yet here he was, standing in front of you, hair disheveled and breathing heavily.

He pushed past you without a word, heading straight to the dresser in which all your clothes were in. He opened the top drawer, which was filled with your variety of undergarments, and began searching frantically for something. He started discarding the underwear on the floor, not even caring to form a pile, just tossing them aimlessly around.

"What the hell, Rafe!" You yelled. He had no right to be sifting through your shit, none the less your underwear. Some of the ones he pulled out he had eyed momentarily. You had to admit there were some pretty slutty pieces in there.

"I need cocaine," was all he said before yanking a wooden board from the drawer, and then a bag of white powder. "I hid it here, just in case."

He headed for the door again, but you blocked his exit.

"What are you doing, y/n," he said, exasperated.

"First of all, why would you hide it in my shit. If your parents found it, I'd be gone. Instantly. Second, you had zero right to be looking in my shit, hands fumbling MY underwear. Like, thanks, I have to wash them all now. And third, I didn't even give you permission to come in here!"You threw your hands up, anger coursing through your veins. You forgot the blanket was hiding your almost-naked body. The heat that had started to rise inside of you cooled immediately.

"Fuck," Rafe whispered as you scrambled to pull the blanket back around your body. You had nothing to say now. You stared at the ground in embarrassment because you had accidentally just flashed Rafe Cameron. Kook and Coke-Head King. You fucked up. He could report this right back to Rose and you'd have to kiss your internship goodbye. Seriously, your eyes did not leave your feet until he broke the silence.

"Let me do a line on your thigh," Rafe moaned, or at least, that's what it sounded like. Your eyes sprang up to meet his. His face was that of complete seriousness. He stepped a little closer and rested his hands on your hips.

"What?" was all you could manage. He did not just ask that. Like, this boy had never given you a second glance, and here he was, asking to snort the nasty, white powdery substance off your body. This couldn't be real. He had to be joking, to see if you'd fall for it. "No."

"What, no? C'mon, I'm serious. It'd be hot as fuck, because your hot as fuck."

"I thought you didn't even remotely like me, and now your saying I'm hot? You're pretty bipolar, you know that? How can you be serious? Like, this has to be a joke. You're joking, right?"

"Nah, I'm not joking. I've always thought your hot, and if I'm being honest, I tried not to be around you because of it. I'm a pretty selfish person, but I didn't wanna fuck this up for you. You seem to enjoy it here, and if Rose found out that I was interested, she'd boot you without hesitation. So, no I'm not joking, because at this point in time, I don't really care what Rose thinks." His face had moved closer to yours, his breathe mixing with yours.

"I-" you started.

"Let me, please," he begged. Fuck, he was hot. You'd tried denying it, avoiding him just as he did you because being around him gave you butterflies. He was tall, for one, and had the best jawline. His lips were plump and kissable as fuck. You'd be lying to yourself if you didn't admit he'd been a few of your fantasies. But that's all they were fantasies. None of them included him snorting coke off you. The idea started to intrigue you.

Your answered him by kissing those lips of his. His lips responded to yours and his tongue was begging to explore your mouth. You parted your lips just enough for his tongue to prod into your mouth. His mouth eagerly explored your own, mapping out everything it felt. His movements became more rough and he bit your lip. This was the hottest make-out sesh you ever had and its barely just begun.

He spun you around and shut the door, mouths never parting. He inched you toward the bed. He'd been thinking about you since the day your arrived. He was hungry and craved your body, even more than the cocaine in his hand. And in just a moment, he was gonna have best of both worlds, his own little fantasy coming true.

Your legs hit the bed frame and you fell back, head hitting the pillow and breaking your fall. You looked up at him, the blanket no longer covering your body, leaving little to the imagination. You were already wet, but not enough to soak your black, lace panties just yet. You wanted to do so much more than kiss this man. No, this Greek god looking motherfucker. He was hot as hell.

His fingers loosened the bag, and he poured a little on both your thighs. He retied the bag quickly and then pulled a gold card from his back pocket, using it to form the powder into slim white lines. He bent his head down and you left thigh first, snorting it all in one go. His eyes widened as the high hit him. He liked the rush and the sight of you in front of him made it so much better.

He bent down and repeated the motion, this time wiping the remaining powder off his nose before planting sloppy kisses up your thigh. His mouth pressed against your clothed pussy and a moaned slipped out. The sound you made turned him on so much, he wanted to hear it again. He bit down on the cloth, ripping them down your legs with such a speed that you bucked your hips up in surprise when the cold air hit your wetness.

With lightning speed, his tongue was in your wetness and this time you cried out instead of moaning. It circled your clit a few times before darting back inside you. He was working magic with his mouth. This part of your fantasy was coming true and it felt so damn good. Unexpectedly, he inserted to fingers inside you, the cold metal of his rings adding a new sensation. His fingers curled, putting an immense amount of pressure on your g-spot. one hand flung to your mouth to suppress your moans and the other tangled itself within his hair. This time, when you bucked your hips, he held you down. He wanted total control over you.

"Don't cum until I say so, princess," he demanded. The title suited you, he was the king and we gonna treat you like his little princess with his out-of-this-world sex skills. You held back your orgasm, pleading with the growing knot in your stomach to not burst. He kept going, fingers pumping in and out of you and his tongue vigorously toying with your clit. You weren't gonna be able to hold back much longer.

"P-p-please," you removed your hand from your mouth to beg, "Please l-let me cum, Rafe."

He loved the way you looked, begging to cum in his mouth. He did love the taste of you, sweet, like coconut. The way his name fell off your lips is what really did him in though. They were swollen from you biting them to suppress your sexy noises. They were perfect, just like the rest of you. He wanted to save this image in his head forever, so he took in every detail before giving you a response.

"Cum for me, princess." His permission sent you over the edge, and your juices flowed out into his mouth. He lapped them up, savoring the taste. You were his new favorite dessert, he had decided. He made sure to circle your clit a few more times, to help you come down from your high. He was unbelievably horny, and the tightness in his pants was evidence. He definitely wanted head from you, but not tonight. Tonight, he wanted to give you his all. You were now his princess, after all, and that title came with special treatment.

You got on your knees, ready to return the favor, but he placed his strong hands on your shoulders. You were confused.

"It's your turn, though. I'm not a lazy, greedy girl," you said.

Rafe chuckled, "I know your not a lazy person, neither am I. But I can say that I am a proactive person, and when it comes to you? Very greedy."

With a smirk, he spun around once again, this time making you stay up on your hands and knees. Your face was in the pillows soon enough, as he grabbed both your hands in just his right and pinned them behind you. He unclasped your bra and briefly released your arms so you could slip it off. Once the bra had been discarded, he positioned them back behind you. His left hand now gripped your lower back, fingers digging into the small dimples

"I'm gonna make you mine, princess, and I want everyone to know," he growled. He lined his eight inches up to your entrance and in one swift move, buried himself deep inside you. You cried out, but the pillows muffled your sound. You were thankful they were keeping you quiet, you didn't want anyone to catch you. His pace was brutal, each thrust causing you an insane amount of pleasure to course through your body.

His grip tightened, creating bruises along your delicate skin, and reddening your slim wrists. You attempted to match his pace, bringing your ass down on his dick. He slapped your ass, leaving a nice, big hand print on it. He really was claiming you, he smacked it a few more times, a bit gentler, just to see it jiggle. God, had been staring at your ass jiggle the past two weeks every time you walked past him. It was the biggest-natural, he might add-that he'd ever seen.

The way you were moaning into the pillow made his orgasm approach extremely quickly, but like you had, he held it back. He wasn't cumming until you were. He slowed his pace, removing his left hand so he could reach around and rub your clit. Your movements on him became jagged and he felt your walls quiver on his dick.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk," he groaned. He rubbed faster, and soon enough you stilled beneath him. Your walls clenched and the tightness of your pussy made him cum harder than he ever had before. He hadn't bothered wearing a condom, but the thought left his head when he saw your juices mixed together, dripping out of you as his thrusts came to a halt. You couldn't hold yourself up anymore and fell onto the bed, waves of ecstasy rolling through your body. He fell beside you, breathing heavily. He allowed his eyes to wonder over your naked figure, pausing on that fat ass of yours that was now his. The hand print was already swelling up. It'd last a few days. Same with the bruises on the small of your back.

You rolled to your side to face him. He really was beautiful. The sweat dripped down his forehead and sparkled along his chest. His v-line was incredible, and what sat just below it was so big that you had no idea how it fit inside you. You smiled weakly, you'd never cum twice in a row, and it took all the energy out of you.

"That-" he cut you off.

"Was the best sex I've ever had. And I want it to happen again. I wasn't lying when I said your mine now. No one else can have you." His possessiveness was hot as fuck, but you were too tired for it to really turn you on. Well, it did turn you on, but you ignored it. Round three was not in the cards at the moment.

"Fine by me, but like you said, we can't let Rose know."

"I'll talk to Rose, it'll be fine. I want everyone, and I mean everyone, to know, princess. They're gonna have to know that it was me who made those marks on you." He smirked. You began to feel the stinging on your ass and the soreness of your back and... down there. Oh, he marked you up, alright, and you weren't going to be able to hide it, especially if you went for a swim, which was an everyday thing in Outer Banks.

"You didn't."

"I sure as hell did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
194K 10.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...