Natasha Romanoff x female rea...

By lynngeraeds

You're around 27 years old, blonde hair and blue eyes You're a new Avenger, you have the power to control 2 e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

417 18 4
By lynngeraeds

⚠️!!TW SH!!⚠️
A couple minutes after Wanda left you heard knocks on the door.

It was Nat this time.

She had brought you fresh backed pancakes, orange juice and a fruit salad. 

"Thank you, this is amazing" you said

"It's no big deal" she said "now turn the movie on" she said

You guys stayed In bed al day, you only got out to go to the bathroom or to get snacks.

You guys were cuddling the whole day and you couldn't get enough.

When you guys finished all the movies, you both had red eyes from crying.

"I don't want to get out of this comfy place for dinner, wanna order a pizza?" Nat asked you

"Sure" you said with a smile.

Nat gave you a kiss before grabbing her phone to order the pizzas.

Then after 20 minutes Steve was knocking on your door to hand over the pizzas.

"Thanks Steve" you said

"No problem y/n, but are you really that lazy to open the front door?" He asked

"Yes, yes I am" you said then you said thanks once more and closed the door.

While eating pizzas you and Nat were talking about all kinds off stuff.

Then the subject of the battle came up.

"Didn't you promise to tell me something when it was all over?" She asked

"Yeah I did" you said "but I'm scared and not in the mood to talk about it now, I'll tel you tomorrow morning, okay?" You asked, hoping for her to say that it was okay and that you didn't have to tell her at all.

"Yeah that's okay, let's get some sleep now" she suggested

"Yeah that sounds good, I'm tired from laying in bed all day" you said

Nat gave you a smile and kiss before you guys got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

When you got ready for bed you didn't have to change clothes because you've been in your pyjama's all day.

You went into your bed again and got comfortable, then Nat joined you.

You were the small spoon and you fell asleep easily in her arms.

Nat woke up earlier than you and she was stroking your upper arm and your t-shirt was rolled up a bit.

That meant Nat was going over the cuts and scars.

Around 10:00 am you woke up.

You were woken up by the feeling of her going over the cuts.

Your reaction was to sit up straight and pull your sleeve down.

But it was to late. She had felt and seen the cuts and scars and you knew she had. She had tears in her eyes and she looked so worried.

Your eyes started to fill up with tears.

"I- I'm I'm sorry" you said while you stood up and locked yourself in the bathroom as fast as you could.

"Y/n" you heard her say with a broken voice.

"Nat, please just go, I'm sorry" you said while sobbing.

"No y/n I won't leave you here, alone" she said and she almost started crying too, her voice was enough to know that.

"Please Nat, I don't want you to see me like this, and I didn't want you to find out like this. I'm sorry. Please go and we can talk about it later" you said

"Promise?" She asked with a soft broken voice.

"Promise" you said.

Then you heard footsteps walking away and as soon as you heard your door close you started to break down.

All the guilt and sad feelings made you want to throw up. You couldn't handle it anymore.

You got flashbacks from the red room and HYDRA .

You started to panic

Your breathing got heavier and you got dizzy.

Then you fainted and your body fell on the ground.

When you woke up you were laying in your bed.

There was a note on your nightstand, it was from Nat and it said:
"Hello beautiful, I'm sorry for this morning I hope we can talk soon I really want to help you.
Kisses from your Redhead"

There were a lot of hearts drawn on the note and you started to tear up again.

You whipped your tears away and got out of bed. You changed into some other clothes than your pyjama and went to Natasha's room.

You knocked on her door. No answer.

You knocked again. Again no answer.

Now you were getting worried.

One last time before you were going to break the door.

After these knocks there was still no answer. You were about to kick the door in when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You quickly turned around and saw Nat.

You hugged her as tight as you could and said "I'm sorry for this morning, I'm ready to talk if you want"

"Yeah, wanna go in my room or did you have an other place in mind?" She asked

"Your room is good" you said

"Okay, also do you wanna go out with me tonight?" She asked.

"Yes of course! You're my girlfriend!" You said with a smile.

She gave you a big smile back and then she gave you a kiss on your cheek.

Then she opened the door for you to come in.

You guys walked into her room, you  jumped on the bed and got comfortable while Nat was locking the door.

Then you started to talk.

"Okay it's hard for me to talk about this but ill try, because I want my girlfriend to know what's going on in my life" you started

"Thank you" she said with a cute soft smile.

"As you know I've been hurting myself, I've been doing it for so long that I can't even remember why or when it started" you said

"That's okay" Nat said with again a cute soft smile.

Then you continued the story.

During the conversation the subject panic attacks came up. And you thought of this morning and you waking up in your bed after passing out in the bathroom.

"Nat may I ask how you got me out of the bathroom this morning?" You asked

"Well, your room is exactly above mine and I was in the room when you passed out, and I heard your body fall on the ground" she answered.

"But how did you get me out of there?" You asked because you didn't get an answer to the question.

"Maybe you should continue your story and we'll  have a look at your door later" she said nervously.

It was already pretty obvious to you that she had aggressively kicked your door in. Not only because of her answers but you also knew because you had already taken a look at your door, well what is left of it.

You continued your story. During the telling you guys cuddled up because you started crying sometimes because you had never noticed yourself how bad it was. And because you were crying she started letting go the tears too.

After you told the whole story, which was pretty much the Story of your whole life, you gave Nat a kiss and got out of bed.

"Let's get ready for our date" you said

I know it's been a while and I'm sorry lol. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) I'm in the middle of my test week so I'm not quite sure when I'll continue writing but yeah :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 171 44
(Y/N) (L/N) is not a normal human being. They were born with almost every ability you could think of. Super speed, super strength, telekinesis, and m...
1.5M 33.8K 50
{COMPLETED} ◦ Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff Imagines ◦Written in second person (you/your) ◦Y/N = Your Name Y/L/N = Your Last Name I a...
360K 6.4K 100
A book on any Marvel characters helping y/n with their mental health BOOK REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (30.3.2021-10.10.2021) I am in no way the best writer I...
82.3K 1.7K 34
TW:MENTIONS OF EDs SELF HARM AND SUICIDE/SUICIDAL THOUGHTS 18+ I DONT OWN ANY OF THE MARVEL CHARACTERS...I ONLY OWN ANY DEVIATIONS FROM ORIGINAL PL...