Otherwordly assassin // Myhe...

By bobthepopulator

It had been little over week since the graduation ceremony, when Nagisa wakes up middle of a forest. He trie... More

Things and stuff
Chapter 1: Waking up in the wilderness
Chapter 2: Otherworldly passerby
Chapter 3: The world of crescentless moon
Chapter 4: Question for the mass
Chapter 5: Should I make a bet?
Chapter 6: Texas hold'me
Chapter 7: Answer to a wish
Chapter 8: His quirk
Chapter 9: Hunting the hunter
Chapter 10: I love to ride my bicycle
Hiatus over
Chapter 11: Reflecting oneself
Chapter 13: Clue and mistake
Chapter 14: Mandatory beach episode
Chapter 15: Calling the bluff
Chapter 16: Deal?
Chapter 17: Reinforcement
Chapter 18: Story time
Chapter 19: Tests and trials
Chapter 20: Calm

Chapter 12: Fight against psycho

1.1K 62 16
By bobthepopulator

'For a world of super powers it's awfully normal. Once you get over that stuff it's just peoples living their lives.'

Nagisa thought as he walked hallways of Musutafu university, where should be one of the japan's biggest collection of quirk samples. Today he was here just to do some reconnaissance and would do the real break in later in the week, when there was less peoples around.

Infiltration during the day was easy because this was still an university, but getting in at night would be lot harder.

Nagisa had already gotten good grasp where main servers were from this visit. After all this was his third facility he was going to break in. Having Ritsu's help would have made everything far more easier.

Still he know that he can't take things carelessly even if he is getting hang of this, because one mistake would sent his hunters back to his tracks. 

'Still who even are they?' Nagisa asks from himself while leaving university's grounds.

'I need to also move soon to next hotel, before anyone gets suspicious. Also I need more money and I'm running out of phones again.'

"Haaaaa, I need day off."

*Something is wrong*

Nagisa doesn't know what is wrong, but when he turned to side alley he just had a feeling.

Walking normally down the alley he started to listening his surroundings, but couldn't pin point the danger. Still he just knew something was watching him.

It wasn't a normal thief, no this was closer to his classmates like Karma. Feeling of excitement in the air, this person was doing this for fun or had lot of fun doing it. Also maybe a hint of lust and euphoria.

..........

'F*ck.'

'My luck running into some psycho. Tsk! I should have worn better disguise.'

He had only changed eye and hair colors and clothes to be more student like.

While cursing his own negligence, Nagisa got ready for battle. Luckily didn't seem like other party had noticed him knowing of their presence.

He put left hand in pocket and grasps self-made pepper spray. Continuing walking while going through fighting moves from Koro-sensei's book.

'Maybe I should just make run for it, No, she might follow me. I need to take care of her here.'

*Tap tap* Tension raises as Nagisa walks forward.

Then

*BAM!*

'Clock five!' Nagisa burst forward dodging first attack, knifes impaling place he was standing.

Nagisa uses pepper spray towards attackers face, but knife maniac manages going down even if she is surprised.

She jumps horizontally trying to cut tendons from Nagisa's knees, luckily he dodges before jumping back in on offensive.

They exchange blows away from each others reach, to test battleground.

He gets look at the girl while dodging knife slices.

Dirty blond hair and strong eyes with hint of orange and red, like cat. Nagisa would call her cute expect full trying to kill him is somewhat of a deal breaker.

"Hihihihihihi...." Girl just giggles while trying to break through Nagisa's defenses and he is thus forced to defend.

He tries to kick psychos knees to break them, but she moves aside attacking twice. 

For every attack Nagisa does girl attacks twice, and only because he has experience on knife combat he is able to keep up, but if he doesn't soon act girl will cut him into pieces.

But there is other thing blue head noticed.

'She isn't trying to kill me. She is only playing around, because she is trying to cut my eyes and muscles. Not to kill, but to cause pain and slow me down.'

'Total psycho!'

He dodges a sudden kick, but then knife cuts couple of his fake hairs.

'She is more agile and has two weapons while I have none. I need to change this, but I won't use clap stunner yet.'

He attacks, but girl sees an opening and attacks. Yet knife only impales Nagisa's jacket, just as he planned.

He raises right hand and throws punch while pouring all killing intent to this move.

Knife girl's cat eyes look at hand, but don't notice anything in it.

*BAM!!* 

Nagisa uses special kick from Karasuma-sensei and kicks straight into the psychos liver like a spear.

*Krack*

At least one broken rib.

She tries to grasp breath and accidentally let's go of knife which had impaled boy's jacket, leaving the girl with only one.

She starts taking fight far more seriously still giggling unsteadily, but Nagisa won't let this chance go and attacks with other kick, this time to girls last knife hand.

She manages to hold into knife, but Nagisa won't stop offense this time using knife acquired from girl.

Their positions are reversed.

Yet Nagisa isn't going to play around. His goal is ending fight as soon as possible and not play around like the crazy blonde did.

Crazy blonde instead is becoming desperate, but her smile doesn't disappear. She is like animal driven to the corner and Nagisa knows this and he has plan.

While psycho entrust herself to instincts, Nagisa instead fights with logic and efficiency without drawing out this battle. Just like an assassin.

He makes his mind and jumps in with his knife on front so girl would see it.

He had made this move once before, when he fought against Karma during 3-E civil war. Yet this time he would use real weapon, and if he hits with it the girl, she probably will die.

'But I will trust to your skills and instincts, so dodge' Nagisa screams in his mind.

Girl sees the knife and gets ready to catch it so she can throw a counter. She is too much into the battle to learn from her mistake, kick to the liver, a half-minute ago.

Knife gets closer encased in aura of certain death, but suddenly Nagisa let's go of it while it flies towards girls face. She froze, but forces herself block knife with her own.

'Right move, yet a mistake noneless'

Like a python, Nagisa forces her into choke hold and does a throw, slamming the blond to asphalt.

*Slam!*

girls grip on knife loosens and Nagisa kicks it away and then tightens choke hold.

Blonde tries fighting back, but knows that she has lost. Yet animal in her tries fighting as world is getting darker.

Nagisa feels nails scrape his back, but he continues. 

'Finally she her consciousness.'

He thinks as he steps back breathing heavily.

"He he that was a close one." Nagisa smiles with pride, but he knows he can't stay here.

He ties girl to pole and takes all his stuff from battle ground plus the knifes. He makes sure nothing related to him is left and sent anonymous message to police and leaves phone to crime scene.

'They should be able to trace it back here.' And walks away from the scene.

He buys new disguise and moves his accommodation.

While this is going on, a hero arrives to the scene.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hah, you didn't expect cliffhanger did you?!

Other question: What do you find interesting or entertaining in this story and what you don't.

Just some criticism to help me know what to write.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
38.8K 1.4K 7
『Discontinued - 14/01/2022』 « MHA • AC| Crossover Story » -•- Shiota Nagisa wakes up in a world where 80% of the population are born with a special a...
5.6K 395 47
The world isn't a kind place for many people. The odd few learn that earlier than others but many only realise this fact many years after those less...
166 3 13
Nagisa Shiota. Student of the Assassination Classroom. Outside of his skills of kiling, he's not really anything special to the naked eye. Fate thoug...