Fadeless Solitude [Kise Ryout...

By kisekiyukira

| Kise Ryouta x OC | Love. Hate. Betrayal. Tears. That was what shared between these two hearts that were tr... More

Prologue
Page 1
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

Page 2

568 28 7
By kisekiyukira

“Hey, Harucchi! What are you doing?” a voice greeted her. She turned back, smiling while the figure moved closer to sit next to her. “It’s too quiet without you around.” Her companion gave a small pout while crossing his arms. She chuckled softly. “Says the one who keep on rambling about nonsensical stuffs.” She joked.

“Harucchi!” he faked a tear and placed his hand over his heart, acting as it hurt him badly. “Stop that.” She frowned, commenting. “Why so?” he asked, this time turning a little serious than before. He gazed upon the girl sitting next to him while waiting for her reply.

“You know…” she sighed, “It makes me feel damn weird when you – a guy – acting more feminine than me. I think we should swapped gender.” She smirked when she saw the poor boy’s face was painted with shock.

“H-Harucchi!” he whined, “A girl can’t go on saying those kind of things you know!” he said. She raised her brow before asking a single, “Why?”

The boy next to her sighed while shaking his head – a habit he always did whenever the situation he faced was rather hopeless. Looking at his reaction, she spoke, “I don’t see anything wrong with me acting that way.”

“No, Harucchi.” A hand was placed on her shoulder, “It was totally wrong. A girl shouldn’t act that way. Girls are fragile and full of delicacy so…” he continued before she cut him off.

“But that’s the total opposite of me! You can’t expect me to be someone other than myself!” she huffed. “And girls acting that way are too common anyways, and I don’t want to be categorized in the same group as them.”

“Harucchi! You can’t say something like that! Or you’ll never have a boyfriend!” he whined – again – while she gave him a small smirk.

“Yeah, and I bet you can’t never woo a girl with that high-pitched voice of yours.”

“Harucchi! You’re mean!”

“Never say I wasn’t.” she said, while gazing to the view in front of her.

After a short period of silence, they just chose to remain silent. Every time was just this way for them. Hanging out at the school roof after school sessions ended, talk about pointless stuff and silence will always be the wall between them.

It never changed.

And knowing that fact alone, make them smiled at the unspoken comfort they shared together.

.

The blearing lights hurt her eyes as she tried to open them slowly. She quickly identified her surrounding as the murky shapes that her eyes saw slowly became clearer. Haruki tried to sit up with the help of her arms, but failed.

Her head was spinning and she found comfort knowing she was back at her own room. Suddenly, the door creaked open and she saw an elderly woman entered her room with a cup of warm water along with her some medicines.

“Okaa-san…” her voice sounded really weak, “What happened to me?” she asked at her mother – a frown clearly visible on her face. A look of worry and sadness were reflected on her mother’s eyes and she felt guilty. “I’m sorry.” She said softly.

Her mother held her hands gently before pulling her into a hug. “I’m so worried.” She said, “You collapsed and I thought something bad happened to you!”

Haruki kept quiet. There was nothing much she could say – as it was her own fault for wandering around – and she was not going to run from her mistakes by spouting anymore excuses. Slowly, she tightened her arms around her mother’s waist and rested her head on her shoulder.

“I’m so sorry.” She apologized again.

“It’s okay.” Her mother pulled away, “As long as you’re fine.” She gave a small smile to her daughter.

Haruki wanted to ask who is that someone that brought her home, but she thought it was better not to know. After all, she already made her mother upset and she didn’t want to disheartened her more.

Despite telling herself that, curiosity seeped through her veins.

Her mind was telling her it was better to ignore it.

But her heart yearned to know who helped her.

Sigh.

“Haruki, don’t forget to eat your supplements okay? I’m going down to prepare dinner.” Her mother’s voice made her turned to look at the small table next to her bed.

“Yes, okaa-san…” she said and with that, her mother went out from her room.

After eating her supplements, Haruki reached for her cell phone and discovered 58 messages on her notifications list along with 31 missed calls and 14 voice messages from her two friends – Ayame and Mayuri, duh – and she read one of them.

| Mayuri the Dork : Haruki ur mum called me – sent 17:36 |

Delete.

| Mayuri the Dork : Dude are u lost?? – sent 17:36 |

Delete.

| Mayuri the Dork : Wait I’m going to call Aya – sent 17:36 |

Delete.

| Ayame is Hime-sama : Haru-channnnnnn ! Are u ok? – sent 17:40 |

Delete.

| Ayame is Hime-sama : Haru-channnnn read your messages!!! – sent 17:40 |

Delete.

| Ayame is Hime-sama : HHHAAAAARRRUUUUU-CHHAAAAANNNN!!!!!!! – sent 17:41 |

Delete.

| Mayuri the Dork : haruki I swear to god – sent 17:41 |

Delete.

| Mayuri the Dork : imma slap ur face tomorrow – sent 17:41 |

Delete.

| Mayuri the Dork : u can’t run away frm home u know – sent 17:41 |

Delete.

| Ayame is Hime-sama : asasdfghjkl – sent 17:41 |

Delete.

| Ayame is Hime-sama : ASDFGHJKL – sent 17:42 |

Delete.

Delete.

Delete.

Haruki sighed. Their concern made her happy and she truly appreciated that.

But,

Spamming?

That action alone could make her take the drastic decision – deleting every single messages and notifications without checking them – and she did it successfully.

Haruki lay on her bed as she tried to remember the evening’s events.

She walked away from her friends and she went to the sacred place – the school rooftop – but she couldn’t remember which school and everything that happened after that.

Haruki sighed.

‘What happened to me?’

‘Who brought me back home?’

‘What happened at the school rooftop?’

These thoughts kept on lingering in her mind. Suddenly, a single beep came from her cell phone. Surprised, she quickly sat up and stared at it. Sitting to a more comfortable position, Haruki reached for her cell phone and she frowned.

‘New message?’ she thought while opening it.

| private number : are you ok now? – sent 19:46 |

She frowned, ‘Who is this person?’

| private number : harukiiii – sent 1946 |

Uneasiness began to linger in her heart. Just as she about to reply, another massage came.

| private number : don’t u remember me? – sent 19:48 |

| Haruki says : who are you – sent 19:48 |

| private number : ouch! Don’t u remember me? – sent 19:48 |

| Haruki says : I think you have the wrong number – sent 19:49 |

After a while, there were no new messages came to her cell phone. Haruki sighed in relief. Who wouldn’t?

But, suddenly her cell phone vibrated.

Haruki stared at her phone with utter shock when the name displayed on the screen was ‘private number’. She just ignored the call and moments later, a new message came to her cell phone.

| private number : why didn’t you pick up the call – sent 19:54 |

| Haruki says : stop this u creep – sent 19:54 |

| private number : heeeyyy it’s rude calling ur friend rude! – sent 19:54 |

| Haruki says : it’s more rude not to introduce urself – sent 19:55 |

| private number : … – sent 19:55 |

| private number : uhh you meanie – sent 19:55 |

| private number : trust me im ur friend! – sent 19:55 |

| Haruki says : my sixth sense told me that it’s bad to trust u – sent 19:55 |

| private number : i’m going to call u – sent 19:56 |

| private number : just answer it k – sent 19:56 |

Haruki sighed. ‘This dude’s truly a stubborn one!’ she commented in her mind while waiting for a call. Although she thought of sender of the messages as a creep, she’ll just answer his calls so that this stupid and idiotic conversation will end.

And her cell phone vibrated, again.

“Hello.” She started.

“Hey there!”

Her heart skipped a beat. She knew this voice. She knew it. She heard it somewhere but she can’t tell where and when.

“Eh? Why are you so quiet? Cat got your tongue, deary?”

Haruki heard a small laugh coming from the other side of the line.

“Who are you?”

“I can’t believe this! My friend didn’t remember me!”

“Just answer my question, baka!”

“Okay, okay. Just go to your window and looked down.”

Haruki frowned. Now the caller wanted her to do all those things? Is he sick or something? “Why do I have to do that?” she grumbled.

“That’s the only way for you to have the answer for your question just now.”

“… Fine!” she stood up and stepped towards the window. “Where are you?” she asked.

“That’s not going to work, you know. You have to open your window and search harder!”

Opening the window, she was first greeted with gentle breeze. Then she continued searching for the caller. Soon, she saw him. She finally saw the mysterious caller.

It was a tall guy, smiling while waving his hand at her at the same time. And it was someone that really familiar to her.

“K-Kise… ?”

“Harucchi! Long time no see!”

.

Hey people! Sorry for the late update! Thanks for the comments and votes! You guys are the best! And sorry for the not-so-awesome chapter. Once again, comments and votes are much appreciated!

Yasss

kisekiyukira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.2K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
917K 13.4K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.4M 78.9K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 95.1K 187
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...