𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ➢ ᴍᴀʟɪᴀ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna b... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 2 - 117
Ch. 3 - MUTED
Ch. 4 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 6 - ORPHANED
Ch. 7 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 8 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 9 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 10 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 11 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 12 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 13 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 14 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 15 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 16 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 17 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 18 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 19 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 20 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 21 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 22 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 23 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 24 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 25 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 26 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 27 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 28 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 29 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 30 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 31 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 32 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 33 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 34 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 35 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 36 - RELICS
Ch. 37 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 38 - GHOSTED
Ch. 39 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 40 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 41 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 42 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 43 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 44 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 45 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 46 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 47 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 48 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 49 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 50 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 51 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 52 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - A PAINTED FUTURE
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 53 - THE LOOK
Ch. 54 - NIGHT TIME RITUALS
Ch. 55 - SHE'S ALIVE
Ch. 56 - THE HUNTER AND THE HUNTED
Ch. 57 - ONI
Ch. 58 - BURN SITES AND SILVER
Ch. 59 - MOUNTAIN ASH
Ch. 60 - ONE LAST SACRIFICE

Ch. 5 - I.E.D

9.7K 320 102
By _devilishEJ_

Avalon's outfit:

+ Lacrosse Uniform

Chapter Five
💰 I.E.D 💰

Avalon sat in the art room as she lightly sketched on a large piece of paper when she heard footsteps making her glance up to see Lydia and Malia walk in. "The art teacher isn't here right now if you're looking for her." She said and Lydia shook her head, "We're not here for that. I wanted to try some automatic drawing to figure out the next key to the deadpool." Lydia said and Malia raised her eyebrows.

"Is that okay?" She asked and Avalon shrugged slightly, "I don't own this stuff so I can't stop you. Plus, if it means finding out if my brother's life is on the line for a few million dollars, I would prefer if you tried everything." She said and Lydia grabbed some paper and pencils. Malia watched as Avalon went back to her sketch for a moment before she took a deep breath and walked over to Lydia.

"Please stop hovering." Lydia said making Avalon glance over to see Malia hovering over Lydia's shoulder. "I'm not hovering- I'm waiting! Draw something. Write something. We need to know who else is on that list." Malia said making Lydia raise her eyebrows, "You mean you need to know if you're on the list." She said and Malia nodded. "If someone's coming to take my head off... then, yeah, I'd like to know."

Avalon went back to her work as Lydia tried to get back to hers but Malia hovering over her shoulder was obviously distracting. "Can you please just sit down. You're making me nervous." Lydia asked and Malia awkwardly nodded and stepped back, "Sorry." She said.

Malia glanced over at Avalon as she leaned back to look at her sketch before grabbing a colored pencil. Malia walked over to her and looked over her shoulder at the sketch making Avalon pause for a moment. "What is that for?" Malia asked, looking at the light sketch of a bunch of different flowers.

"There's a flower shop down town that asked me to do a mural for the front of their shop." Avalon said and Malia raised her eyebrows, "You paint murals?" She asked and Avalon nodded. "Yep." She said and Malia nodded slightly as she continued to hover ove Avalon's shoulder. Avalon raised her eyebrows slightly before glancing at Malia making Malia look at her.

"Sorry." She said before sitting down and opening a book. Lydia closed her eyes and looked like she was about to write or draw something when Malia spoke up.

"Lydia?" Malia asked making Lydia sigh frustratingly, "What?" She asked but Malia didn't answer right away. "Oh my god, what?" Lydia asked looking over at Malia. "Maybe we need help... From another Banshee..." Malia said setting the book down for them to see a picture of what kinda looked like someone screaming, "Meredith." Lydia said sighing.

A little while after Lydia and Malia left, Avalon walked out the class room only for Liam to storm pass her. "Liam?" She called out before Mason ran over, "The Davenford players are here." He said making her sigh. "Shit." She mumbled before her and Mason quickly ran outside right as Liam walked up to the Davenfort Prep students.

"I just wanted to say... Have a good game." Liam said, holding his hand out making the Prep students laugh. "That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in anger management? Apologize, and everything's fine? You demolished Coach's car." Brett said making Liam start to take deep breath, "I paid for it." He said through clenched teeth. "Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there- and it's gonna be all your fault." Brett said.

Avalon glanced down to see a drop of blood fall from Liam's clenched fist making her instantly run over and gently grab his shoulder, pulling him behind her as Scott and Stiles also ran up. "Hey, what's up, prep students? Welcome to our little public high school! How you doing?" Stiles said holding his hand out for a hand shake but Brett just stared at him.

"That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for the scrimmage tonight, uh, but let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field! Go!" Stiles said and him and Scott started dragging Liam off until they realized Avalon wasn't following.

"Brett." She said and he raised his eyebrows, "Avalon. Still having to stand up for your loser brother?" He asked and she chuckled and nodded slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I see those penis enlargement pills I saw you buying works. You're definitely twice the dick you were the last time I saw you." She said making his smirk fall as his own teammates tried to quietly laugh until she looked at all of them.

"Fair warning boys, I am on the team here. And you all know that I will risk getting benched if it means it get to hit someone in the face with a lacrosse stick. Think about that before you try anything further than lacrosse." She said before winking and turning around. "Go." She said, pushing Scott, Stiles and Liam forward to get them moving.

Avalon ran into the locker room first and instantly ran into the showers, turning on the water as Scott and Stiles dragged a growling Liam over. "Okay... you calm yet?" Stiles asked after they held Liam under the water for a few minutes, all he got in response was Liam roaring. "That would be a no." Avalon said as she pushed her brother's chest to get hin back under the water.

"Okay! Okay!" Liam panted as he calmed down making them let him go and Avalon turned off the water. Liam walked over and leaned against the wall before sliding down. "That car you smashed... I thought Avalon said that was your teacher's?" Scott asked and Liam looked up at them while Avalon sighed.

"He was also my coach. He benched me for the entire season." Liam said and Scott raised his eyebrows at him, "What did you do?" He asked and Liam sighed and looked down. "Got a couple of red cards..." He said and Stiles tilted his head and raided his eyebrows, "Just a couple?"

"You gotta be honest with us- what else happened?" Scott asked as he crouched down in front of Liam, "Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for an evaluation." Liam said. "What did they call it?" Scott asked and Liam glanced at Avalon who sighed, "Intermittent explosive disorder." She said and Stiles raised his eyebrows.

"I.E.D.? You're literally an I.E.D.? That's great. That's great. You gave powers to a walking time bomb!" Stiles said, giving Scott a thumbs up making Avalon look at him with a warning look. "Did they give you anything for it?" Scott asked as he crouched down, "Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Liam said and Stiles chuckled.

"Oh, this just gets better..." Stiles muttered. "But I don't take it-" Liam said, "Obviously!" Stiles interjected making Avalon fully turn to face him. "I'm gonna give you two options. You can shut your mouth or you can keep talking and I'll punch your teeth in. Liam's not the only Dunbar with anger issues, he just has worse." She said making Stiles purse his lips awkwardly.

"I can't play lacrosse on it, it makes me too tired." Liam said and Scott sighed and nodded, "Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting." Scott said making Liam look up at hin wide eyed. "No! No. I can do this- especially if you're there." Liam said, standing up and Scott sighed and shook his head, "But Liam.. this isn't just about the game. We think whoever killed Demarco may have been on our team." She said making Liam look at him confused.

"Who's Demarco?"

"The one who brought the beer to the party? The guy who was beheaded, remember? I told you about it." Avalon asked and Scott nodded, "We think the person who ordered the keg killed Demarco." He said and Liam slowly looked down making Avalon cock an eyebrow. "Liam...? What do you know?" She asked making him look up at them.

"I don't know who ordered the keg... But I know who paid for it."

💰

Avalon and Kira sat next to each other on the bench as Avalon tightened the net to her stick. "Can I ask you something?" Kira asked making Avalon pause slightly before shrugging, "I guess." She said. "What should I expect? I've never actually played lacrosse before." Kira asked and Avalon glanced around, "Well, for starters we're the only girls with a bunch of teenage guys and playing a prep school." She said as she glanced at Kira.

"Guys from Davenford Prep are cocky as hell. They'll think they can easily beat you, especially since your smaller. You make a shot or steal a shot from any of them, they'll get pissy since their fragile masculinity can't handle it and they'll probably target you. Someone takes you down, you better take them down with you." Avalon said as he took her lip piercing out and Kira's eyes widened slightly as she slowly nodded.

"Let's go! Let's go! Come on!" Coach yelled making Scott's eyes widen before he went to stop Coach, "Hey, McCall! I said, get your ass out on the field!" Coach said. "But Coach, his leg's still healing. I don't think he should play." Scott said pointing at Liam and Coach shrugged slightly, "He says he's fine!"

"As Captain, I'm suggesting Liam sit out the game." Scott said making Coach start laughing hysterically, "And, as President of the United States, I'm vetoing that suggestion." Coach said making Scott sighed.

"What if he gets hurt?" Scott said and before Coach could say anything Brett called out, "Hey, Liam! Think fast!" He yelled before throwing a ball at Liam who instantly caught it with his bare hands. "Oh, he plays." Coach said before the whistle blew making Avalon sigh before putting her helmet on. "There you go, Liam! Liam... Avalon... Stilinski... McCall...!" Coach called out as they all ran out to the field.

"Why do I feel like this is going to end badly?" Kira asked after Davenford Prep scored a goal and Stiles shrugged slightly, "Because it usually does..." He said and Scott turned to the girls. "Kira, you guys keep an eye on Garrett. I'll watch out for Liam. Avalon-" Scott said but Avalon cut him off. "I'm keeping an eye on both as well as Brett." She said and Scott nodded while Stiles pursed his lips awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna try to play lacrosse... All right..."

Scott and Brett faced each other for the ball and then a few seconds later the ref blew the whistle and Brett took off with the ball. Liam instantly charged forward but got knocked down by two Davenford Prep players as Brett scored a goal.

Liam jumped up and threw his helmet off before going to charge at the players that knocked him down making Scott and Avalon shoot forward to grab him. Liam calmed down slightly and Avalon looked over to see Brett smirking making her roll her eyes. "This is why he's still single." She mumbled before looking at her before, "You calm?" She asked and Liam nodded slightly and she patted his shoulder.

"You guys know that anabolic steroids are illegal in the United States? You wear a lot of facial hair for a teenager... What are you on? Seriously- HGH? Gamma radiation?" Stiles asked as he was crouched down in front of a Davenford Prep player for the ball. Stiles quickly got the ball and tossed it to Avalon who easily dodged a couple players.

"Kira!" She yelled before tossing the ball making Kira catch it, "Go!" She yelled making Kira's eyes widen before she took off. She dodged players left and right as she ran to the goal. "Pass it, Kira! Pass the ball!" Coach yelled from the sidelines but Kira didn't pay attention as she spun around and tossed the ball into the goal making the crowd cheer.

Kira laughed excitedly as she ran over to Scott but that excitement died down when Coach called out. "Yukimura! Get over here!" He yelled making her eyes widen before she ran over to him, "Take a seat. You're benched for the rest of the game." He said making her face fall. "What? Why???"

"You didn't pass!"

"I had an open shot..."

"The play was for you to pass! This is a scrimmage, it's about teamwork, Yukimura. So, you're benched." Coach said making Avalon scoff slightly, "Someone should say that to the douchebag Prep students then." She said and Stiles raised his eyebrows, "You used to be a Prep student." He said and she nodded.

"Exactly."

The next play a Davenford player had the ball until a couple Beacon Hills players knocked into him making him drop the ball. Scott quickly ran forward and scooped the ball up before running towards the other goal. The ball got passed around a couple players before getting passed to Avalon who quickly ran for the goal.

Right as she was near the goal Brett ran towards her but she shoulder checked him before tossing the ball into the goal making the crowd cheer. She turned to Brett with a smirk, "I'm sure somebody has tissues if you want to cry." She said before winking at him and walking over to her brother who highfived her.

A few plays later, Brett had the ball and both Garrett and Liam charged forward, the three of them roughly smacking into each other making everyone cringe. Brett was screaming in pain while Scott, Stiles and Avalon ran over to Liam and helped him up.

"How hard did you hit him?" Avalon asked and Liam slightly shook his head, "I didn't... He hit me." He said as he held up his arm that looked like the bone was close to poking out the skin. "Ow..." Stiles and Avalon both cringed, while Scott glanced around as she took her gloves off.

She gently wrapped her hands around Liam's arm before looking at him, "Close your eyes." She said and he closed his eyes before she snapped his bone back into place making him groan.

Brett cried out in pain again as the paramedics lifted him up before carrying him away. All of the sudden the sound of metal scraping made Scott's head shot up making Avalon look at him before following his line of sight to look at Garrett who was staring at them.

"Are you cut? Did Garrett cut you?" Avalon asked as she quickly checked Liam over, "No. No, I'm okay." Liam said as Scott glanced at Stiles and Avalon. "Then he missed..." Scott said making Liam look at them confused, "What do you mean?" He asked and Scott turned to him.

"It's you, Liam... You're the one he's after."

💰

"I talked to Coach. I'm out for the rest of the game." Liam said as he walked over to Scott, Kira and Avalon, "What are you gonna do?" Kira asked and Scott sighed and shook his head. "I don't know... Something's still not right. We're missing something." He said and then Stiles ran up to them.

"Guys? Lydia just broke another third of the list." Stiles said making them look at him, "Am I on it?" Liam asked and Stiles sighed and shook his head. "No... But someone else is." He said making realization cross over Avalon's features. "Brett." She said and Scott's eyes widened before he quickly took off towards the locker room making Stiles and Avalon run after him.

But when they made it to the locker room they found Scott standing over Garrett's girlfriend's, unconscious body. "I think you better call your dad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.7K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
760K 21.3K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
1M 22.5K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
299K 9.3K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...