When Love Was Ours

By _thekimskimchi_

[ Contract Relationship spin-off ] She was his first love. He was her first love. But da... More

🍁 COVER GALLERY 🍃
author's announcement

preface

163 11 9
By _thekimskimchi_

When Love Was Ours : Contract Relationship spin off
(a Jeon Jungkook fanfiction)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•• CASTS ••

Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook of BTS)

Kang GaEun (fictional character)

Lee Dokyeom (Dokyeom of SEVENTEEN)

Kim Yugyeom (Yugyeom of GOT7)

Kim Mingyu (Mingyu of SEVENTEEN)

Kim Seokjin (Jin of BTS)

Mr. and Mrs. Kim (fictional character)
as
Seokjin's parents

Mr. Kang (fictional character)
as
GaEun's father

(If you're new to SEVENTEEN, Dokyeom's birthname is Lee Seokmin. I'm using his stage name as his name in fanfic.)

•• special appearance ••

Kim Namjoon (RM of BTS)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•• SETTINGS ••

This story sets in 2013 to 2015
Age will change as time passes so, the following years tell the age of the characters from the oldest to the youngest.

Mr. Kang 》 1960

Mr. Kim 》 1962

Mrs. Kim 》 1969

Kim Seokjin 》 1992

Kim Mingyu, Kang GaEun, Lee Dokyeom, Kim Yugyeom, Jeon Jungkook 》 1997

+

To fulfill his father's will, he was required to relocate and be cared for by his aunt and uncle in Seoul.

Attending school became an essential part of his new life, and within this welcoming environment, he encountered Kim Mingyu, Lee Dokyeom, and Kim Yugyeom. Though they shared similar mindsets, their personalities were distinctly diverse.

As time went on, he grew closer to a girl named Kang GaEun.

Her mysterious aura captivated him, igniting a strong desire to delve deeper into her enigmatic nature and uncover the secrets she held.

•°•°•°•°•°•

- DISCLAIMER

I, the author of this fanfiction, do not own BTS, GOT7 and, SEVENTEEN (except the OCs). Therefore, the personalities or the characteristics of the casts I've made them into ARE NOT entirely reflecting them in real life!

Any events that happen in this story have no relations to the death or lives. If they have any similarities to the deaths and lives, they are purely coincidental!

I also would like to claim that the scenes in this book are based on the author's plots, ideas, imaginations or THE USE OF FICTIONS ONLY.

- REMINDER

Comments and votes are highly appreciated as they encourage and motivate me to write more. However, comments which regarded as inflammatory and rude are strictly forbidden!

As English is not my first language, I would like to apologise if there are annoying typos, grammar and spelling errors.

Pictures which are used as illistrations and the randoms are not mine.
Credits to the owner.

⚠ NO PARTS IN THIS BOOK ARE ALLOWED TO BE USED OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S PERMISSION.

•• All Rights Reserved ••
Copyright © 2021 JclynKana

•• Started: September 22, 2021 [prologue]; unpublished in 2022
Republished: --/--/----
Ended: --/--/---- ••

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

|| ACHIEVEMENTS ||
- N/A -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WARNING
This story contains sensitive scenes that may not be suitable for some readers!
I kindly advise to skip the chapter or scroll fast to skip the scene.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╭┈┈┈┈┈ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

we were so beautiful,
we were so tragic...

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ┈┈┈┈╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...