As I Open My Eyes

By LyLyana98

It's a short story of SuaYeon. Siyeon have been holding to her past. Not able to different which one real or... More

Painful Fact

182 15 5
By LyLyana98

Third's POV

'How is she doc?' the girl with red hair ask the doctor. All the screams can be hear on the hall, some was running, some was crying and some stay in their room. 'I'm sorry Ms.Gahyeon but there's no improvement from her. She still not showing any sign that she ready to let it go. Although she did not acting aggressive but it can be hard for me to know what she think.'. 'I'm sorry doc but it seems it will take longer for her since she really adore dearly this person. Its hard for her to accept it.' the doctor just nod his head. 'Can I meet her?' 'yes sure.'.

The man in white lead her to the room. As soon the door open 'Sua..' the first name the women with blonde hair wearing a white outfit mention. 'Hye Siyeon unnie.Its me Gahyeon' the girl with red hair approach her. 'Hye little sis. Why are you here? Don't you have school today.' Siyeon hug her little sister. 'Its school holiday. How are you doing Siyeon?' Gahyeon hug her. 'I'm doing fine. Gah have you seen Sua? I miss her. Why she didn't meet me?' with the question, Gahyeon try to hold her tears knowing that her sister waiting for the women she love everyday. 'Sua unnie went for outstation business. She will be back soon ok. I need to go now. You be good ok.' she kiss the older forehead, closing the door. After the door close, she cry on her knees. It was hard for her to keep lying to her sister when the elder never stop asking the question everyday.

That night

'Singie!' the short women approach Siyeon. 'Bboyaa' she hug the short women, looking at her full adoration. 'You look so beautiful in that dress Sua. I can't wait to make you as my wife.' Siyeon compliment the love of her life. 'and you are no different from me Siyeon. You look beautiful too in that dress. I can't wait to be your wife one day Siyeon.' Sua kiss Siyeon lips. 'Let's go. The wedding will start soon and we don't want to be late.'. The two lovely couple drive to the wedding receptionist.

'Congratulation Jiu and Yoohyeon. Finally Yooh, you are marrying your model. This is really plot twist.' Sua teasing the newlywed. 'Hahaha thank you. I mean I didn't expect that we are finally together. I'm just happy to have her in my life now.' Yoohyeon look at Jiu who standing beside her beautifully in white dress. 'Jiu you look so beautiful.' Siyeon compliment Jiu. 'Now the only couple that haven't tie the note is you both. When are you guys planning to marry?' Handong and Dami approach her. The old couple is her. 'Hahaha soon. Right now we want to settle everything.' Siyeon and Sua looking at each other knowing what the best for them. 'Good. Where is Gahyeon?' Handong ask Siyeon 'She's here.' she point at the direction where her sister was talking to her friends not too far from them.

After all the chit chatting they decided to have a dance on the floor. Everyone with their partner. They were all in their moments. Just music and their eyes talking not a words escape from their mouth. 'Singie I love you so much, thank you for being my fiance.' the women in pink dress look up to her fiance showing her true feelings. 'Thank you too for loving me these whole year Sua. You meant alot to me. I love you everyday from I open my eyes to close my eyes.' Siyeon kiss Sua lips having their own moment.

Siyeon's POV

'Siyeon..Siyeon..' I heard a voice waking me up from my beautiful dream. I open my eyes and see the women I miss the most 'Sua' the women in white smile at me. I run to her arms 'I miss you Sua. Where have you been?I wait you everyday.' I feel her arms wrapping me 'sorry Siyeon. Lot of thing happen and I miss you too alot.'. 'How did you come in?' I ask Sua 'I ask the doctor to let me in. Since you were sleeping I ask them to leave me.' I don't care anymore all I want is to be with her. I kiss her lips not letting this feeling escape. 'I had a dream about us just now. It was the day we went for Jiu and Yoohyeon weeding. You look so beautiful and of course even now.' I caress her cheek making the older smile. She hold my hand 'I know Si and that day we both look so beautiful. It feels like our weeding day.'. We talk the whole night just the two of us intertwine our hand, hugging, kissing just be in the moment.

Morning come and when I wake up Sua is not here. The door open appearing the nurse 'nurse have you seen a lady with brown hair anywhere? ' the nurse shook her head. After the check up, my doctor shows up 'Ms. Siyeon I heard you saw someone last night. Can you tell me?' 'my fiance, she's here last night. Do you know where she went? I need to meet her.' the doctor wrote down something on her record. 'Don't worry I believe she have to settle something. She will be here ok.' with that the doctor leave me alone in the room again. I look at the ring on my finger, remembering the day I propose to Sua. It was special to us. It was winter but somehow I keep sweating due to the thought of proposing the women of my life to be my wife. It brought a smile on my face remembering that day.

At afternoon, Gahyeon and Jiu visit me. 'Hey Siyeon' Jiu approach me with Gahyeon. 'Gah listen, last night Sua met me.' I told her with a smile on my face. Jiu and Gahyeon look at each other with shocking expression 'really? What are you guys doing then?' 'we just talking. I miss her so much so I hold her hand not letting her go but when I woke up she's not around. The doctor said she have something to do.' I look down knowing my love is not around. 'It's ok Siyeon. I know she will visit you again.' Jiu hold my hand but Gahyeon looking other way. 'Gah are you ok?' I hold her hand 'I'm fine just lot of things to do at school.' but why is she crying? 'did someone hurt you?' she shook her head and just smile.

At night I had a dream of us went to a trip. It was our first trip to Europe. Sua was so excited that day, we went everywhere, taking lots of picture. At night we went for fancy dinner. I woke up and see Sua was sitting beside me. 'Sua why are you starring at me?' Sua play with my hand 'you look beautiful. I have to take this opportunity to remember it.' I hold both her hand, looking right into her eyes 'you don't have to remember when I am yours. Everything is yours Kim Bora' I kiss her lips but somehow I feel a tears escape from her eyes. 'What's wrong Sua? You ok?' she just chuckle 'nothing I just thought that you been cheesy.' I pinch her cheek. 'How dare you after leaving me alone the whole day.' Sua just laugh at me being a kid. I know how much she love me when I acting this way and I just love the feeling of getting spoiled by her.

Every night Sua will meet me. I ask her why once, why only at night and she told me she's been busy during day. Gahyeon and the rest often visit me these past few days but somehow they all have this expression whenever I told them what I'm doing with Sua everynight. Tonight Sua promise me to bring the garden. So I wait for her but I fall asleep. I had a dream about the day after Jiu and Yoohyeon wedding. 'Siyeon let's go back its getting late.' I just nod and we went to the car. Gahyeon will go back with her friends. All the way to home Sua did not let my hands go. I love how she always show her feelings to me. 'Siyeon what time is it?' I look at clock its midnight, its our anniversary. 'Happy anniversary my love. I love you so much.' 'happy anniversary too Siyeon and I love you too.' we both look at each other. 'Even in another life I still want to be your lover.' with Sua words I kiss her lips 'you not the only one with that wish. No matter what you the only one own my heart.' 'SIYEON LOOK OUT!' a lorry approach us from front making the car flips over. 'Su...Sua..no...' I look at passenger side and see Sua cover in blood. I try to touch her but I lost conscious. I love you Siyeon.

I open my eyes, my body sweating so much from the nightmare. I look around but I can't see Sua. I wait for her that night but she didn't come. The next day Gahyeon, Jiu and Yoohyeon come 'Siyeon we are here!' I did not respond to them. I want to see Sua but she's no where. 'What's wrong Siyeon?' Jiu sit infront of me holding my hand. 'Sua lie to me. She said she's coming yesterday and I wait for her.' 'maybe she have something to do.'Jiu answer. 'Jiu last night I had a nightmare. It feel so real. I dreamed that me and Sua got into accident and Sua die. I'm scare.' everyone stay silent not looking at me. 'Siyeon... don't you think you holding it too long?' Yoohyeon look at me with sad expression. 'what do you mean?' I ask them 'Siyeon its been 2 years, Gahyeon not a student anymore, me and Jiu already have a kid, Handong and Dami have their second child' Yoohyeon take a deep breath 'and...Sua is no longer with us. Your dream its actually happen. You guys went into accident the night after our weeding.' no, no.. its not right! I feel furious no its no real. I see Sua, we talk, we kiss, she's not dead. 'YOU GUYS LYING! I TALK TO HER! SHE'S HERE!' a nurse and doctor enter my room after listening to my scream. They insert a needles inside me and slowly I feel sleepy. 'I'm sorry Siyeon...' I heard Gahyeon voice 'no..you guys..lying..'

After that day I didn't see Sua. Everyday I stare to the wall. I keep remembering the day, the dream, the conversation I had with Sua. I wait for her everynight. Where are you Kim Bora?I miss you so much. One night I feel a hand caressing my cheek, I open my eyes and see the only person I have been wait. 'Sua..' I cry as soon I see her with a smile. 'Why you leave me so long? Everyone don't believe me. They said you die. If you die how can you be infront of me? How can I hug you right now and why I'm not scare of you?' I cry so hard not letting the women infront me go. 'Siyeon...I'm sorry but the are right. I'm not real Siyeon. I'm sorry I leave you here. I'm sorry you have to wait for me everyday but I promise you we will meet again.' tears falling from Sua eyes. 'No Sua you know how much I need you, you know how much I love you. Its hard to not have you around.' I hold both her hand. Its breaking knowing this is the truth. 'Siyeon promise me you will get better. I don't want to see you lying to yourself. You know I'm not here anymore Siyeon. It hurt to see you everyday like this. I do want to spend more time with you but this is fate and we can't change it. I love you Siyeon, I really do. Even in next life I will be yours.' Sua kiss my lips. I wrap my arms around her hoping this warmness will stay until all I feel is coolness of the air. My love I always love you but its hard to continue my life when knowing you are no longer with me.

I open my eyes and all I can see is emptiness. Sua is not here. She's gone and so my heart.

___________________________________________

Hye guys! so I saw from TikTok someone make a video of how Siyeon went crazy after Sua got into accident. I told them if they want me to write it so here is the result although it shorts I really enjoy write it.  have a good day everyone! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
655K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...