Yeh Pyaar Hi Toh Hai

By maNanstories_

Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy who are set up together for an arranged marriage by their families. Everyth... More

Characters introduction
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-chapter 3-
-chapter 4-
-chapter 5-
-chapter 6-
-chapter 7-
-chapter 8-
-chapter 9-
-chapter 10-
-chapter 11-
-chapter 12-
-chapter 13-
-chapter 14-
-chapter 15-
-chapter 16-
-chapter 17-
-chapter 18-
-chapter 19-
-chapter 20-
-chapter 21-
-chapter 22-
-chapter 23-
-chapter 24-
-chapter 25-
-chapter 26-
-chapter 27-
-chapter 28-
-chapter 29-
-chapter 30-
-chapter 31-
-chapter 32-
-chapter 33-
-chapter 35-

-chapter 34-

2.1K 170 23
By maNanstories_

"Nandini Tum yaha Kya kar rahi ho?" Furqan asks looking at her with confused expressions.

"Uh-uhm I was just going to use washroom phir Meri ring yaha pe gir gayi and it went rolling her so" Nandini makes up an excuse hoping he would believe.

Nandini was feeling really anxious, Furqan goes near her "it's okay I'll help you"

Nandini moves back a little and nods, both of them start looking for a ring which was not even there, Furqan gives up and looks at her

"Koi na tumhe mile toh mujhe bata dena.. I will send someone to get it" Nandini says looking up at him

"Don't worry mein dene aa jaunga" Furqan says, Nandini gives a slight nod.

"I have to leave now, Nani wait kar rahi hogi" Nandini says, Furqan got sad.

'Kuch hi dinon ke baat hai phir Tum yahi rahongi' Furqan thinks to himself

"Yeah sure" Furqan says, both of them head downstairs.

"Bye" Furqan forcefully hugs her which makes her uncomfortable

"See you" Nandini says and leaves, she takes a deep breath and tries to control her tears as she walks out. She could not believe Furqan was like that, the way he touched her today she felt so uncomfortable and she could not believe Furqan had all this planned.

Nandini walks towards Manik's car, she finds him standing outside leaning on the car with his arms crossed, he looks at his watch and then looks towards the direction where he sees Nandini walking.

Manik stands up properly and quickly walks towards Nandini.

"You okay Nandini?" He asks her seeing her sad expression, Nandini looks up at him.

She didn't know what to say, without any reaction she just hugged manik tightly closing her eyes, manik was confused but hugged her back as well wrapping one hand around her waist and the other caressing her hair.

"Kya hua Nandini? You're scaring me" manik says running his fingers through her hair, Nandini felt like hugging manik forever she felt so comfortable in his arms.

But Nandini eventually breaks the hug and looks up at manik, he cups her face.

"Manik... Furqan bohot bura hai" Nandini cries, manik got worried he holds her hand.

"Did he do something?" Manik asks her, Nandini looks down

"Pata nahi whenever he comes near me or touches me I feel so uncomfortable" Nandini says, manik gets angry.

"Did he touch you?!" He says with anger, Nandini takes a deep breath and nods. She remembers how he touched her thigh which made her extremely uncomfortable

"I will kill that bastard!" Manik says and was about to leave in anger but Nandini holds his arm stopping him.

"Nahi manik... we need to stick to our plan, don't lose it now" Nandini holds his arm gently

"Lekin Nandini—"

"Manik, usne tumhare saare work or personal emails hack kar rakhe hai, there's something Kuch toh hai toh humhe nazar nahi aa raha" Nandini tells him

Manik gets shocked "what?! How is that even possible"

"I don't know manik, Lekin Ab lagne laga hai ki shayad tumhari company mein jo losses hue the maybe Furqan is responsible" Nandini tells him

Manik looks away thinking "did you get any other information?"

"Yes, Furqan ki study se yeh hotel bills mile hai, it's strange because agar uska ghar hai toh Woh hotel mein kyu jaa ke reh raha hai" Nandini takes the bills out of her pockets and hands it over to manik.

Manik looks at it and furrows his eyebrows "yeh dates toh 4 mahine ki pehle ki hai"

"That's what I'm thinking ki agar Furqan ka ghar hai toh Woh hotel Mein jaake kyu reh raha hai" Nandini looks at him biting her lips

Manik looks at her biting her lips, Nandini could feel his gaze on her as she looked at the bills "Mujhe ghoorna band karo and focus on this"

"You're irresistible Nandini Malhotra" manik moves closer to her, Nandini's gaze falls on him as she hears him say her name with his last name which flattered her.

Nandini takes a deep breath trying not to smile "you can never not flirt right?"

Manik shakes his head "not when I have a beautiful wife like you"

"Shut up" Nandini tries not to smile "abhi humhe yeh Pata lagana hai ki Woh hotel mein Kya kar raha tha we need to go and look there"

"Boring. Lekin fine chalo madam" manik says rolling his eyes, Nandini holds his arm and takes him to the car.

Both sit inside the car as manik starts driving, Nandini looks out the window thinking and processing everything. She still can't believe Furqan would do all this, someone she trusted as a friend from her childhood days.

Manik looks at her, he saw her looking worried. Manik removes his hand of the steering wheel and puts it on Nandini's thighs which makes her startled, manik quickly removes his hand and stops the car looking at her.

"I'm sorry.. what happened?" Manik turns off the car and looks at her.

"Nahi.. nahi Kuch nahi I just thought ki" Nandini looks at him

"Thought Kya? Wait— did Furqan?" Manik looks at her shocked and angry

Nandini looks down indicating a nod, Manik face expressions changed from shocked to anger. "That fucking bastard I will kill him"

"Manik" Nandini stops him again, she doesn't say anything further she just looks down as a tears rolls down her cheeks.

"Nandini" Manik's anger fades away, he moves closer to her and cups her face wiping her tears.

"Just stay with me" she speaks softly, manik melts hearing her.

"Always my wifey " manik says and hugs her, Nandini takes a deep breath and leans in closer to him and wraps her arms around him too, manik hugs her tighter.

They both break the hug, both of them were very comfortable with each other.

"Chale?" Manik asks her, Nandini nods. Manik looks at her smiling, he takes her hand in his and holds the steering wheel with the other.

Nandini looks at their hands intervened together and then at manik, a smile escapes from her mouth, she doesn't say anything and tightens her hand grip in his.

Manik drives off to the hotel, the whole time both of them were holding each other's hand, Nandini felt safe with him, she feared nothing when he was around and with her.

They reach the hotel, both of them head inside.

"Manik tumhe lagta hai yeh log humhe information denge?" Nandini says as both of them walk towards the receptionist

"Of course I am the manik Malhotra kyu nahi denge"
Manik says confidently, Nandini rolls her eyes.

Both of them walk upto the receptionist she looks up at them "hello sir ma'am how may I help you?"

"Hi I'm manik Malhotra and we need information of Furqan uhm Furqan Arora" Manik says

"Sorry sir we can't give out information like that" the receptionist says, Nandini looks down giggling. Manik glares at her.

"Anything else sir?" She asks, Manik shakes his head.

Nandini grabs Manik's hand and pulls him to the side "nikal gaya sab manik malhotra giri?" Nandini laughs

"Ha ha funny" manik mocks, Nandini shakes her head smiling. "Don't ever underestimate me"

"I am" Nandini looks at him and moves closer

"Oh isse mein challange samjhu?" Manik raises his eyebrows

"Whatever you want to think" Nandini smiles

"Fine"

Manik walks over to the receptionist again, Nandini crosses her arms and looks at him raising her eyebrows.

"Hi sir is there a problem?" The receptionist asks again looking at him

"No no... did anyone tell you how good you look" manik looks at her, Nandini furrows her eyebrows.

"Really? Mein acchi dikhti hu?" She smiles

"Of course... aapko toh model hona chahiye, infect Meri company jab yeh model shoots ko karti hai I will recommend you...actually you can be our model" manik says, the receptionist face lightens up

"Mein sacchi?" She says

"Of course aapse khoobsurat aur koi Mil bhi nahi sakti" manik smiles, Nandini was looking at them furrowing her eyebrows seeing manik giving other girls compliments like that made the jealousy strike in her.

"Thank you sir" she smiles getting happy

"But uhm iske liye jo humhare model shoots ko fund karte hai unka Pata lagana hai...the guy I was asking you about Furqan" Manik asks again hoping she would tell him

"Uhm...sir if I tell you I can lose my job" she says

"Don't worry kissi ko Pata nahi chalega I promise, just between you and me" Manik assures her, she takes a deep breath

"Okay"

Manik gets happy, he calls Nandini over she walks over and stands next to him but with a angry face. Manik looks at her.

"So as per our data, mr Furqan yaha pe 3 mahine pehle aaye the, he stayed here for 2 weeks" she tells them

"Aur ek baat aur... unko humesha koi milne aata tha, I think he was some tech guy jo unka dost hai. Lekin Mr Furqan unke sivaay kisi aur se nahi milte hai infect unhone humhe strictly kaha tha to keep this confidential" the receptionist tells them, manik and Nandini were confused

"So he kept it all confidential but why.. aur tech ko bulana" manik looks down trying to connect the pieces.

"That's all we know sir" the receptionist tells them, manik looks up and nods.

"Thank you so much aapne bohot help ki humari" Nandini rhanks her

"Thank you" manik says to her, she smiles.

Nandini and manik leave from there, manik looks at her

"Acchi information milli hai Nandini, this could help us a lot" manik says

"Haan aur tumhe acchi model bhi Mil gayi" Nandini taunts him, she crosses her arms together

Manik furrows her eyebrows and turns his body towards her "isme model ki kaha baat aa gayi?"

"Wahi jo tum usse keh rahe the"

"Kya keh raha tha mein?" Manik raises his eyebrows

"Ki Woh bohot khubsurat hai aur Matlab humari company ki model" Nandini bites her lips

"Haan toh I didn't lie" manik says

"Maine kaha Khoobsurat hai Lekin yeh toh nahi kaha duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki hai" manik continues, Nandini looks up at him.

"A-acha toh Uh kon hai tumhari liye duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki?" Nandini asks

"That girl is my wife" manik instantly says, Nandini's face lights up hearing that.

"Okay let's go" Nandini tries to avoid it, and tries to control herself from blushing

"Wait wait" manik holds her hand

"Are you jealous?" Manik eyes her, Nandini turns around and looks at him.

"N-no why would I be jealous, mujhe Kya hai" Nandini tries to play it off

"Rehne do, tumhari shakal se saaf Pata Chal raha hai ki Tum jealous ho"

"Kaise?" Nandini raises her eyebrows

"Tumhara mu ful gaya hai" manik pokes Nandini's cheek, she pouts

"Tum na mujhe baaton mein phasa rahe ho... I'm not jealous Kyunki mujhe Pata hai—"

"Ki mein sirf tumse Pyaar karta hu" Manik moves closer to her making her nervous, Nandini looks at him.

"Aur mere liye sirf aur sirf Tum hi iss duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki ho" manik takes another step closer

"Aur tumhe jealous hone ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai because I'm only yours" Manik was about to lean in to kiss her but Nandini stops him

"Kya kar rahe ho hum public place mein hain" Nandini holds his hand

"Haan toh? You are my wife" manik says rightfully

"Manik" Nandini glares at him

"Chalo phir private place pe" manik says

"What private place?" Nandini asks him

"Humara ghar.. aur usse bhi private jaa na hai toh humara bedroom" manik winks at her

Nandini shakes her head smiling widely, being with him made her forget all her worries when she said she wanted her old Manik back he was really trying his best to be her old manik and his efforts were clearly visible.

Next few chapter promo:

"Ma'am aapse milne lawyer aaye hai" one of the servant goes upto Nandini while she was sitting with Nani

Nandini stands up "lawyer? Mujhse milne uhm... okay call him in"

The servant leaves, Nandini looks at manik who was working on this laptop, she was confused as why the lawyer was here without her even calling them.

The lawyer comes in, Manik stands up and stands beside Nandini.

"Hi Mrs Nandini Malhotra I will be your lawyer" he says, Nandini was confused

"Lawyer for what?" Manik asks him raising his eyebrows

"To fight her case, Mrs Nandini ne hi mujhe bulaya hai for divorce" the lawyer says, Nandini gets shocked

"Divorce?!" Nani stands up looking baffled, viraj and everyone look at them confused and shocked.

"Yes aapne yeh divorce papers mangwaye hai mein lekar aaya hu" he says, Nandini stood there looking at him shocked

Manik looks at Nandini furrowing his eyebrows at her.

————————————————————————

Author: sorry for the late update I was feeling sick but hope you guys liked this update! Stay tuned and yes Furqan track is coming to an end sort of! Avoid any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
253K 27.7K 28
Sequel for Arrange Marriage but can be read as Standalone also. ---- Manik and Nandini. They both didn't know they would fall in love in Arrange Marr...
100K 6.4K 16
It's going to be a unique love story on Manan. How a marriage which is going be an arranged one but turned into a loved one. A shy boy and bold girl...
14.5K 1.3K 12
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Nandini Kashyap was a pampered child of a prominent political family in New Delhi. Her life was all about fighting with her cousin and cre...