MISSION 3: Claiming You

De AleezaMireya

"Pwede bang hindi kita tawaging Kuya? Crush kasi kita." Ang mga salitang iyon ang unang sinabi ni Pretzhel k... Mais

Author's Note
Teaser
Chapter 1 - Memory Lane
Chapter 2 - Pretty
Chapter 3 - Jealousy
Chapter 4 - Research
Chapter 5 - Portrait
Chapter 6 - Love Story
Chapter 7 - Gift
Chapter 8 - Seduction
Chapter 9 - The Chase
Chapter 10 - Confirm
Chapter 11 - Threatened
Chapter 12 - Getting To Know
Chapter 13 - Family
Chapter 14 - Admission
Chapter 15 - Lured
Chapter 16 - Cornered
Chapter 17 - Virtual War
Chapter 18 - Come Clean
Chapter 19 - Sweetheart
Chapter 20 - Secret
Chapter 21 - Priceless
Chapter 22 - Mission
Chapter 23 - Introduced
Chapter 24 - Unimpressed
Chapter 25 - Make Out
Chapter 26 - Future Plans
Chapter 27 - Lap Dance
Chapter 28 - Grand Slam
Chapter 29 - Warned
Chapter 30 - Taste
Chapter 31 - Tested
Chapter 33 - Overheard
Chapter 34 - Wrong Verb
Chapter 35 - Evasive
Chapter 36 - Connive
Chapter 37 - Captivated
Chapter 38 - Tricked
Chapter 39 - Captured
Chapter 40 - Remorseful
Chapter 41 - Ready
Chapter 42 - Marked
Chapter 43 - Busted
Chapter 44 - Beloved
Chapter 45 - Perturbed
Chapter 46 - Cared For
Chapter 47 - Perfect Addition
Chapter 48 - Fairy Tale
Chapter 49 - Jubilant
Exciting News!!!

Chapter 32 - Unrestrained

2.5K 147 34
De AleezaMireya

"Sweetheart, please sit down," ani Clifford na kaagad nakatayo. Hinawakan siya sa kamay.

"That's way out of line, Letty," displeasure evident in Lorenzo's voice.

"What? Masama bang protektahan ang anak ko?" defensive na sagot ni Leticia.

"Hindi masama, Letty. Mali lang ang pamamaraan mo," ani Lola Ada. Halata maging sa boses nito na hindi ito natutuwa.

Pretzhel took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Nang kontrolado na niya ang bugso ng damdamin ay bumaling siya kay Lolo Gener, "Minsan pong nagkukuwentuhan kami Abby ay nasabi niya in passing na naki-print siya ng dokumento sa library ninyo, Lolo. Maaari po ba akong maki-print din?"

"Oo naman, apo."

Bumaling siya kay Clifford. "Let's go."

"Gaano kahalaga ang dokumentong iyan na aalis ka sa dinner na pinaghirapang ihanda para sa iyo? Umuwi pa kami rito, tapos aalis ka sa hapag kainan nang gano'n-gano'n na lang?" nang-uuyam na tanong ni Letty.

Mula sa kanya ay tumingin ito kay Clifford. "Clifford, anak, ganyang babae ba talaga ang gusto mo? Hindi maalam magpahalaga sa effort ng iba? Alam mo anak, I knew someone who is very-"

"Tama na, Leticia." Hindi man nagtaas ng boses ay bakas ang babala sa tinig ni Lorenzo.

Naglapat nang mariin ang mga labi ng ina ni Clifford. Matalim ang mga mata nito nang sumulyap sa kanya.

Nagtaas ng noo si Pretzhel, sinalubong ang nang-uusig na tingin nito. "Importante ang dokumentong ipi-print ko, Ma'am. Nagtatanong kayo kung pipirma ako sa prenuptial agreement, di ba? I will. Ipi-print ko na."

"Fuck! Bakit meron ka niyon, Pretty? There's no need for that, sweetheart!"

Tumingin siya sa boyfriend, "Alam kong alam mo kung gaano kayaman si Ate Riah, di ba? Literal na tagapagmana, both maternal and paternal side. Ayaw ni Kuya Gab na maakusahang ang yaman ni Ate Riah ang habol niya, so he made me contact a lawyer and ask for a prenuptial agreement. I have the draft in my email."

"Shit! I won't sign that!"

Muli siyang tumingin sa ina ni Clifford. "I'll have it printed. You can read and check if the draft I have will suffice your requirements. If not, you can contact your own lawyer and have a new prenuptial agreement drafted," taas-noong salita ni Pretzhel saka siya tumalikod.

"Fuck! Sweetheart!"

Sa hallway na siya inabutan ni Clifford.

"Shit! I'm so sorry, sweetheart," bakas ang pagsusumamong salita ni Clifford. Yumapos ito mula sa likuran niya.

He tried to stop her but Pretzhel will not be deterred. Inalis niya ang kamay nito sa bewang niya saka muling humakbang. "Where's the library?"

"Shit! I told you, there's no need for that," ani Clifford na pumunta sa harapan niya. Muling yumakap sa kanya.

"There is," walang kurap na salita niya. Inalis niyang muli ang braso nito sa pagkakayapos sa kanya.

"Fuck! Don't give me that look, sweetheart."

"I. Will. Print. The. Prenup. Clifford." Ipanarating niya sa tingin, sa tono ng boses, maging sa reaksyon ng mukha kung gaano siya kaseryoso.

Naihilamos ni Clifford ang kamay sa mukha. Tumingala ito habang hinihilot ang batok.

"Saan ang library?" tanong niya sa tonong nagsasaad na hindi tatanggap ang sagot na 'Hindi'.

Walang salitang hinagip ni Clifford ang kamay niya. Ilang pinto ang nilampasan nila saka nito itinulak pagbukas ang isang pinto.

Pero nang lumapat pasara ang pinto ng library ay kaagad siyang naisandal doon ni Clifford. Marahas nitong inangkin ang kanyang mga labi. Pretzhel's heartbeat echoed in her ears but she was able to hear the faint sound of the door locking. Pretzhel didn't have enough time to react as her dress suddenly loosen on her body.

She freed her lips and gasped for air. "Cliff..."

But Clifford didn't allow her to utter another word. He claimed her lips once again in a punishing rhythm as he pushed her dress off of her body.

Pretzhel's feet left the ground. And the next thing she knew was she's on her back on a soft couch at the corner of the library. Clifford tugged her brasserie and freed her breasts. He let go of her lips and focused on her nipples. He alternatively sucked and bit the twin peak.

Pretzhel lifted her body higher. All her disappointment and anger disappeared and was replaced by the overwhelming need to be one with Clifford. She weaved her fingers in his thick mane as she lifted her legs and encircled his waist.

"Clifford..." she breathlessly whimpered.

Clifford continued his relentless attack on her breasts. His hands fondled her body a lot harder that he used to. Even the way he bit and sucked the base of her bosoms were out of control. Hindi pagtatakhan ni Pretzhel kung mag-iiwan ng marka sa katawan niya ang ginagawa ni Clifford.

But surprisingly, Clifford's unrestrained way of claiming her body ignited a hunger she never had before. This maybe madness but she love this side of him.

She's loving the savagery in his love making.

"Oh, god. Cliff, sweetheart," Pretzhel tossed and turned beneath him. Her hands wandered down and lifted his polo shirt.

Clifford get off of her. He stripped off his clothing in a flash. And Pretzhel's lace undies left her body just as quickly. Clifford knelt and pulled her body off the couch, her bum hanging on the edge. His body positioned in between her wide open legs.

Clifford looked into her eyes. His eyes were full of anger and passion. In equal intensity. "This is probably the worst way to let out my anger, sweetheart. But I am fuming mad and about to explode. And you're the only one who can calm me, Pretty."

And before Pretzhel can utter another word, Clifford is busy sucking her clit.

Pretzhel's moan filled the room. Her entire body quivered when Clifford's tongue traced her labia. And she felt as if lighting hit her when his tongue pushed past the tight opening of her womanhood.

"Oh, Clifford!" she throatily uttered as her lift her body off the couch. Pretzhel's mind went numb when Clifford's tongue started to dart in and out her molten core. And she finally lost it when his tongue flicked and sucked her clit. Her body was still quivering when Clifford placed her gently back on the couch.

Pretzhel opened her eyes when she heard him tear a packet. Clifford's eyes trained on her while he put the condom. He then knelt on the couch, her body in between his legs. Pretzhel bit her lip and opened her legs as wide as she could.

Clifford took the hint. He aligned his cock and thrust in one go. Both of them groaned in delight when he sank his hard and hot rod in her quivering hole.

"Hmmm," Pretzhel bit her lip to keep herself from shouting.

"Does it still hurt, sweetheart?" Clifford murmured, unmoving.

"Just a little. We can't help it. You're so big," Pretzhel answered, gasping for air.

Inangat ni Clifford ang sarili sa kanya. Wala na ang galit na nasa mga mata nito kanina. "I'm sorry for taking out my anger on you, sweetheart. Nagalit ako sa ginawa ng mommy ko, at the same time ay nahihiya ako sa iyo."

Ngumiti si Pretzhel. "It's okay. Sabi mo nga, you're about to explode and it's me you need to calm down. Ako rin, sweetheart. I'm about to lose my cool and this is exactly what I needed." Pinaglandas niya ang daliri sa mga labi ni Clifford.

"You don't deserve to be treated like that, sweetheart. I'm sorry."

"Shhhh. Stop saying you're sorry. Hindi mo kasalanan."

"But, sweetheart..."

Ihinarang ni Pretzhel ang daliri sa labi nito. "Just love me. Unrestrained, please." She then titled her pelvis in an effort to take him all in.

"Fuck!" Clifford withdrew almost all the way out and pushed all the way back in.

Clifford repeated that in rhythmic succession. And everytime that he thrusts deep, Pretzhel's moan gets louder. "Ohhh, gosh, Clifford! Tell me this room is soundproofed."

"It is, sweetheart. You can shout to your heart's content," Clifford answered as he changed his position. Pumagitna ito sa nakabukang hita niya. At napasinghap si Pretzhel nang itaas ni Clifford ang dalawang binti niya at isapay sa magkabilang braso nito.

At ang singhap niya ay nauwi sa mahaba at malakas na ungol nang umulos si Clifford.

"Fuck! You're still very tight, sweetheart," Clifford uttered as he slowly ease his body in and out of her sensitive folds.

"Oh, gosh! That's deep, sweetheart," anas ni Pretzhel. Iniangat niya ang likod. Ang isang kamay niya ay kumapit sa braso ni Clifford, habang ang isa ay sa couch.

"Is it painful still?" Clifford abruptly stopped.

"Don't stop!" Pretzhel protested. She let out long moan when Clifford pushed his amazing length inside her body. "Oh, gosh, the ecstasy outweighed the pain, sweetheart."

"Good!" Clifford said as he slowly gain momentum.

"Hmmm. Cliff, faster, sweetheart," Pretzhel requested as she started to feel the heat pooling at the center of her body.

Clifford did as what he's been asked. He plunged deep and fast.
Pretzhel moaned and groaned with every wild thrust. Every lunged of his huge sex taking her higher of the ground.

A cry of pure delight escaped her lips when she finally reach the summit.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Clifford's rammed her one last time. He arched his back and closed his eyes tightly before he fell on top of her. His hard cock twitched inside her quivering walls.

They lay still for a few minutes. They were both very sweaty, but sated. Pretzhel's fingers traces Clifford's spine up and down. She loved this. The cuddle after making love. Kahit noong nasa bakeshop sila ay ganito rin. Clifford stay buried in her body for a few minutes.

"I won't sign that fucking prenuptial agreement, sweetheart," basag ni Clifford sa katahimikan.

"Tell that to your mother," Pretzhel said dryly.

"I will," ani Clifford na tumayo na. "Don't move." Tumalikod ito. Kinuha ang tissue box sa executive desk at dinala sa kanya. He removed the condom and cleaned himself. Si Pretzhel man ay nagpunas din ng pawis sa katawan.

Pretzhel winced as she tried to get up. Inalalayan siya ni Clifford paupo. Ikatlong beses nang may mangyayari sa kanila, pero hindi pa rin fully adjusted and katawan niya sa nobyo. Pero at least, hindi na kasing sakit noong una at ikalawang pag-angkin nito sa kanya.

Umikot ang paningin niya sa kwarto. Hinahanap kung saan napunta ang mga damit niya. Pero pa niya nasasabi ay nakuha na ni Clifford ang mga iyon. Clifford helped her put on her dress before he put on his own clothes.

"Ihahatid na kita," wika nito matapos magbihis.

"Okay. I'll just print the prenuptial agreement."

"I told you I won't sign that fucking document, sweetheart," ani Clifford na biglang tumigas ang mukha.

"Eh di don't! Basta ipi-print ko," deklara ni Pretzhel sabay tayo.

Pero hindi pa man lang siya nakakahakbang ay muli siyang napaupo.

Her knees still shaking.

"Are you okay?" ani Clifford na mabilis siyang nadaluhan. Bakas sa mukha ang pag-aalala.

"Yeah. Just needed few more minutes to regain my strength."

"Okay." Inayos ni Clifford ang mga throw pillow. Saka siya muling ihiniga sa couch. "Magpahinga ka muna rito. Kakausapin ko lang si Mommy. Wait for me here. I'll come get you. Okay?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32.8K 577 41
Zephyr was not ready to give up his active and steamy sex life. Nasanay siya sa kanyang bachelor life kung saan iba't-ibang babae ang nakakasama niya...
237K 17.5K 21
The guitarist The publicist The past they both run away from Eula and Sancho's story Saint Claire Series #2 - Genre: Romance Written by: april_avery ...
320K 11.9K 44
LANDIIN si Gabino Melchor! Di baleng bumaksak ang grade basta pasado kay crush! Kaya lang hindi pala pwedeng maging sila.... First love ni Sabrina si...
191K 8.9K 52
It was supposed to be a tranquil night. Gabriel just got back from his military duty and is already sleeping soundly. It was supposed to be an ordina...