|| Bully 2 || Kim Taehyung FF

By kthxnarii

||English FF|| || The second part of the Story Bully || Are you really going to pull off the same thing all o... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~

~Chapter 20~

4.1K 254 114
By kthxnarii

„Is Mina alright?" Tae asked concerned.

„Yes, why wouldn't she be?" Jia said.

After they gave me their present and I looked at Tae, I had to head to the bathroom very quickly. I would've probably made myself look even dumber than I already did.

I sat on the bathroom floor, trying to calm my heart.

„Because her head has been red the whole time and she wouldn't even look at me for a while." Tae crossed his arms. „It almost seemed like she was blushing."

„No, of course not" Jia laughed awkwardly. „She might just have a fever or something."
Tae didn't seem to believe her and they knew it. Yoongi decided to go back to his room. Namjoon and Jin also went somewhere else, since it looked like we had to continue our game later.

„By the way" Jia tried to change the subject. „How are things going with Jojo?"

She mentally facepalmed herself for asking this question, but nothing else came to her mind.

„Uhm, since when do you care?" he asked confused.

„Since always. I just never asked."

„Well...to be honest" he was thinking for awhile. „I think it has never been better." he smiled at her.

„Did your relationship reach it's peak?" She asked, thinking he either made up with her again or is just lying to her.

„No, we actually just broke up." She looked at him with wide eyes, not expecting him to actually be so honest about it. „After looking back at our relationship, it was really toxic. I still care about her though and wish her only the best."

„How mature of you Tae. But when did this happen?"

„Yesterday"

„And you don't think you're able to make up again?"

„The thing is...we went through this about a thousand times, but now I have enough of it. If she doesn't have some kind of huge character development, I won't get back with her. Not even her stunning looks can save it."
He sighed and Jia was still a bit shocked at how honest he his with her right now.

„Does this whole finally truly breaking up with her after ages of trying? maybe also have something to do with Mina reappearing in your life and confusing you?" she grinned and he thought for a bit.

„That's uhm, a possibility I guess?" he then walked closer to her and whispered. „There's a huge chance, that my feelings for her came back." Jia was now even more shocked.

„you really have some sort of huge soft spot for Mina. I mean you weren't even able to stay loyal to your celebrity girlfriend."

„I know that I'm an asshole for being like that, but I can't help it. I also didn't expect fate to let us meet once again. Everything has been a mess lately...I'll go back to my room now." he waved Jia a bye and walked towards his room.

After I calmed down, I decided to go back to my friends. I unlocked the door and stepped into the halls, walking right into Tae.

„You sure took your time on the toilet." he winked and I just smiled awkwardly, avoiding looking at him once again. „Why are you avoiding looking at me?" he said in a quiet voice and stepped a bit closer towards me. Being in the narrow Halls of their apartment made things even more difficult for me. Although the doors to the others room were closed, I was pretty sure they would be able to listen, if we talked in a normal tone.

I didn't give him an answer, which led him to walk even closer towards me, lowering his head next to my ear and whispering „are you blushing? do I make you nervous?" I could feel his warm breath on my skin.

Should I try to play it off or play with him?

My heart was beating in an unusual fast speed, almost exploding.

I took a deep breath and chose the second, because it's more effective.

His head was still next to my ear so I tried to whisper into his ear. „not really, but I bet I am." then I pushed him towards the wall and now he was trapped between me and the wall.

Damn that escalated very quickly.

Tae grinned at me and I noticed a slight blush. „You're not wrong. But don't act like you could play with me so easily." he changed the position to him trapping me to the wall.

What is this? A Kdrama?

He looked down at me in a way I can't explain. But it made me extremely nervous and the shade of my face showed him that.
„You look cute when you blush like that." he said in a low and quiet voice. „But I still don't get, why you're so nervous around me all of a sudden, even when you're not trapped between me and the wall." he raised one of his brows.

„Unfortunately I won't tell you that. It hurts my pride and it's embarrassing. But don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking about stealing you away from Jojo, I'm not a homewrecker."

I decided to act like I don't know.

He chuckled and looked at me once again, in a way I can't explain. „We broke up anyways. So you're free to do whatever you want." he smirked.

My eyes widened and I looked away.

Boy what the hell. That sounded so kinky.

„Oh, uhm, I was not thinking about-„ he started laughing loudly and I bet everyone heard it, as well as Jia, who was probably still waiting for me to return. „I was just joking. Not the breaking up part though." he looked a bit sad, but not sad enough for the fact that they just broke up yesterday.

„But why do you not seem affected by it? I thought she was your true love and you want to be with her forever?" I was very curious to know what changed his heart and mind so quickly. He then told me that it was toxic and stuff, but the last sentence was the one thing that was not expected. „I'm also quiet confused about my feelings in general, some dumb idiot had to come back into my life and make things even more chaotic than it already was." He scratched his head, looked away and took a step back, freeing me from him.

„Did you just call me a dumb idiot or did someone else also reappear in your life?" I said and acted offended.

„No you're the dumb idiot" he grinned and took a step closer again. „Why did you have to come and mess up my feelings once again?" he said in a quiet and low voice looking deeply into my eyes.

My heart was still almost exploding in my chest.

Does that mean he still has feelings for m-

My thoughts were interrupted by me finally realizing that he was leaning in closer to my face and looking at my lips, which I was unknowingly also doing.

Oh my god, are we about to kiss or-

I closed my eyes and so did he...but before our lips were able to meet, someone had to interrupt us. This person was no other than the girl who was waiting for me to come back from the bathroom for ages.

„Yo Mina where- oh my godness." she put her hands in front of her face as if she almost saw something illegal happening. Tae and me immediately opened our eyes and pulled away. „I'm so sorry for interrupting...uhm I'll go back to-„

„No No! Jia I'm coming back right now, sorry for making you wait." I only awkwardly glanced at Tae once, after leaving him there standing.

Jia walked to her room, so I followed her. After I entered, I closed the door behind me and tried to explain to her what just happened.

„Jia I-„ „Calm down Mina, everything's alright. I'm the one who's supposed to feel bad for interrupting your kiss. I was just getting a bit concerned because you stayed in the bathroom for an unusual long time."

„I don't know why Jia, but I'm not sure if it's alright to already go for him one day after he broke up with his girlfriend." I sat down on the floor and she did the same.

„It would be wrong, if you'd be friends with Jojo or if you didn't know Tae before, because this kind of acting from him is a huge ass red flag. Buuuut we all know, that he's only doing this for you and no other girl. You're kinda safe and he has a soft spot for you. Any other girl should stay away from him, because I'm pretty sure that in the end, he'd always come back to you." she rested her chin on a pillow she took from her bed.

„Wow, do you really think so?"

„Yes, except you'd make a huge mistake and hurt him until he's scarred for life and hates humans. But you were his first love and everything."

„Well...to be honest, I'm probably the same. But I feel like me always having feelings for him makes more sense, since he's perfect, but I'm not."

„How often do I have to tell you that this is not true. You are perfect and for Tae even more."

We talked and talked for hours until it was dinner time.

„This is going to be so awkward between Tae and me. Are you sure I should eat with you guys?"

„Yes, Jin insisted on having you eat dinner here. You'll survive."

I sure hope I do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 668 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
59.1K 1.6K 53
Guys love u I hope u all love I will apload next part early💓and I know so many army blink hate me because in this ff jungkook and jisoo so please do...
12.4K 854 24
❝We were never close to begin with.❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ Book #2 of the SWEET series. I ADVISE YOU TO READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS ONE!!! WRITING: [s...
8.9K 232 14
Park Yerim,she's a nerd in seoul arts in south korea.bts always bullied her and the biggest bully of them all is taehyung. Behind those glasses is a...