달빛 그림자 - Kpop Soloist

By im_alittleshy

тнɛ тιтℓɛ ƨαʏƨ ιт αℓℓ. ɛиʝσʏ! More

Meet Taecyeol Moon
The Moon Family
Taecyeol's Closest Friends
Dating History
Heartless Love (11th Album)
Rumours in 2021
Xnation Entertainment Artists
Instagram Profile
30 Questions
Fight in Xnation Ent. (Chapter 1)
Jealousy (Chapter 2)
Instagram 1
Group Chat 1
Enough (Chapter 3)
Soompi
Leave (chapter 4)
Tattoos
Why Are You Ignoring Me? (Chapter 5)
Fluffy Alphabet
Soompi
It Isn't His Fault (Chapter 7)

Performance (Chapter 6) Mature

1.3K 24 2
By im_alittleshy

_
_
_

TAECYEOL'S POV :

2 years ago :

I'm in a car with my managers and my makeup artist putting eyeliner on me. Everyone's in a rush because I woke up late and now I'm 7 minutes away from Asian Artist Awards.

I'm nominated for Song of The Year (Mayday feat Red Velvet's Joy), Album of The Year (Sinful Lust 2018) and Artist of The Year. It's nothing unusual, I always get nominated for these three and luckily, I always win.

What can I say? NIGHT-Ms are very fast.

I came back to my senses when the car stopped and 2 of my managers, Lim Daehyung and Go Hyerin got out and so did I.

My managers moved on the sides as I walk on the red carpet.

I feel like I'm going blind from all the flashes. I love it but I also hate it because I can't see where I'm walking.

The lady in a beautiful beige satin dress walks towards me with 2 microphones. She handed me 1 microphone

"Hello, Taecyeol. How are you feeling?" She smiles at me politely.

"Hello. I'm doing good, what about you?" I asked her as I also smile at her.

"I'm happy that I can finally meet you in person. I thought you look handsome but now that I see you in person, you're even more handsome," she said, blushing.

"Thank you. You have a magical smile," I chuckled at her red face and a huge smile.

"Thank you- Wait. I should ask you questions," I laughed.

"The most asked question from your fans is if your new song "Blue" is about a special someone?" She asks me.

"Well yeah, the song is about someone that you still love but you know you should let them go because they're happier without you," I replied, seriously.

"That's sad. How do you feel that you're nominated for three main categories 5 years in a row?"

"It's a nice feeling even though I want to give chance to other artists mainly the younger ones I still can't stop feeling proud of myself and NIGHT-Ms for always being active and for dealing with my stupid decisions," we laugh.

10 minutes later :

As I was finding a seat for me all I can hear is NIGHT-Ms cheering for me. This happens every time and it always makes me feel popular. *chuckles*

I took a seat and waved and bowed in every direction.

~

As I was focusing on BLACKPINK's performance, someone sat next to me. I look at who it is.

It's Yoona.

If you don't know, I've had the biggest crush on her for years and everyone knows that. I bet she also knows.

My heart's beating like crazy right now. She noticed that I'm still looking at her so she faced me and smiles.

"Annyeong," she said with a warm smile as she puts her hand to the front.

Seriously, is smile my kink or what?

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taecyeol imnida," she slightly bow as I took her hand in both hands and gently shook it.

She chuckled at my behaviour, "why are you being too polite? We're the same age."

"Ah-" I'm so embarrassed but if that means I'll make Yoona laugh, it's worth it.

"So, I heard you had a crush on me for 7 years I think..." I nod shyly. "Am I still your crush?" She boldly asks.

We're the same age, but why does it feel like she's older... it doesn't help that I have a mommy kink ... 😕

"Yea-yeah, I still do," WHY THE FUCK AM I SO SHY!?

BE MORE CONFIDENT, TAECYEOL. COME ON, YOU CAN DO IT! HWAITING!

"Wanna hang out after this?" She asked. Something changed in her eyes, I don't know what it is but I like it.

I smile at her, "I'm down," she smiles back at me and looks away.

What the fuck is going on? How did I get so lucky? This is a blessing.

I saw Daehyung signalling me to come to him so I went.

"You're performing in 20 minutes. Go to the fitting room and get ready."

I nod and as I was walking past restrooms, I decided to use the restroom. As I was opening the door, someone grabs my hand and pulls me into a dark and small room.

I took out my phone and turn on the flash. My worries quickly vanished when I was met with this walking goddess, Lim Yoona.

We smile at each other. She places her hand on my nape and starts gently twisting my hair with no emotion on her gorgeous face.

God damn, why is she so beautiful? God took time on making her... I see what God's doing for others.

She slowly and carefully pushed my head closer to her until our lips meet.

She starts kissing me so I almost instantly kissed back, who wouldn't kiss this woman? She's everything a human being could ever ask for.

Our short innocent kiss turned into an intense and sensual makeout. I have to be on the stage in a few minutes but I don't think I can stop this, someone would have to kick me in my balls and then I would maybe stop.

I heard someone yelling out my name so I pulled back and listened carefully but it's not able to focus if she keeps teasingly stroking my clothed dick.

Did I seriously manifested my dreams this hard or is she just horny?

We'll never know.

I look at her, grab her by her neck and pulled her into a kiss and then pulled back, "we will continue after this annoying event is over."

I walked out, acting like nothing happened and walked to my dressing room. As soon as I walked in, my managers and staff scolded the fuck out of me and I was quiet because they're right.

~

"Please welcome Taecyeol!" Kim Heechul, the MC yelled in excitement.

Well, dear Heechul hyung. We might be seeing each other more often after this night's over... well, at least I hope we will 'cause I really don't know if she's just horny or not...

The music intro starts playing and...

(Pretend it's Asian Artist Awards Performance)

While I was performing, I noticed Yoona staring intensely at me without blinking. It made me feel like prey but a sexy prey if that makes sense.

An hour later :

Taecyeol won all three awards like always, but tonight he isn't thinking about these awards, he's thinking about this tall girl standing in front of him with a smirk.

I gently grabbed her hand and walked towards my car, I opened the door for her and then I rushed to the passenger side. I quickly started the engine and drove off.

"I'm so horny, Taecyeol. I don't think I can wait any longer. I want you," she said desperately. I slid my hand up her legs and thighs until I'm met with her wet underwear. I pushed my hand into her underwear and started slowly circling on clit. She moaned but instantly bit her bottom lip from moaning.

"Don't hold yourself back, darling."

Slowly, I sped up as she moaned louder and louder, pushing her head back with shut eyes and swollen bottom lip from biting it.

"I'm- I'm coming!" She moaned as she came all over my fingers. We look at each other while I lick off her juices from my fingers.

I stop at the nearest hotel.

~

I pressed Yoona hard against the bedroom wall. Her breath caught at the impact.

Yoona bit her bottom lip, it was already swollen from my teasing earlier.

‘Please.’ She started begging me hurriedly. Yoona knew that I was going to tease her. All, she could think about was me moving between her legs.

‘Tell me again.’ I directed her as my hand slipped up her dress and into her underwear.

‘I want you. Please. I want you.’ Yoona whined out. Her eyes closed as my palm cupped her pussy slowly. Yoona was warm and wet in my hand.

Yoona moaned out at the sensation of relief. The ache between her legs had lessened.

I removed my hand and Yoona made a pleading sound to herself. Her hand touched my waist. The gesture was needy. 

I spread Yoona's legs slowly apart as she leaned against the wall.

‘You’re going to come for me when I say so.’ I told Yoona firmly. She nodded hurriedly, her eyes clung to mine desperately.

I slipped her panties down to her ankles. Yoona's red dress had ridden up, nearly exposing her pussy entirely.

I moved back up Yoona's front and kissed down the exposed V neckline of Yoona's dress. She whined with dissatisfaction. She wanted my mouth even lower. I nipped and sucked at the skin between her breasts, leaving a mark for later.

I slid down her front slowly.

My lips hadn’t touched her pussy yet, but Yoona had already starting mumbling ‘Thank you’.

‘Good girl.’ I replied easily and I ran my tongue readily along her pussy. Yoona tasted as hot as she felt. 

I took her swollen clit lightly between my teeth and teased it gently with my tongue.

Yoona's fingers tangled in my hair needily, trying to press me further into her. I ignored her wish. 

I adjusted and started swirling my tongue in the lightest of patterns over her clit. Yoona whined openly now.

Her ‘Thank yous’ stopped abruptly. Yoona sensed my slow pace.

‘Please.’ Yoona panted out again. She was desperate for me to hurry up. She’d been wanting me all night. Her hands rested casually on her inner thighs. I could feel her muscles aching to tighten around me. I felt her try to behave and hold back. 

All she wanted was for me to move faster, but Yoona had to be good to get rewarded.

My tongue stayed feather-light as I licked patterns onto her clit. I started sliding one finger after another inside of her.

Yoona thanked me for each one. 

When she moaned my name, I let my fingers begin a slowly rocking movement.

‘Please fuck me.’ Yoona begged over and over again. ‘Please.’

My fingers started moving faster, tilting so that the friction became less and less bearable. My tongue pressed harder and faster against Yoona's overly sensitive clit.

Yoona moaned lowly like she was going out of her mind. I felt the control of her own thighs slip and soon my shoulders were the only thing stopping Yoona from tightening around me completely.

She clenched around my fingers hard and fast. Her thighs were trembling against my shoulders now. Yoona's hips jerked automatically with each thrust I made.

She couldn’t remember how to ask politely. Now, Yoona just mumbled my name over and over again.

Every time I pushed into her, another needy moan escaped her.

Yoona panted and shuddered through her orgasm. I felt her start to drip down my knuckles.

I looked back up at her. Yoona's eyes were closed and her head was leaning back. Her hair was mussed from sliding against the wall.

Her lips were still swollen. I caught her expression. Yoona's mouth was open in a silent half-scream. 

‘Good girl.’ i repeated as I stood back up. I hitched her panties gently back up her legs. Yoona gasped when the fabric touched her used pussy.

I gave my fingers to Yoona and she licked herself from me. Her eyes clung to mine again and I knew she’d missed my attention when I'd been focused elsewhere. I smiled and tucked back a piece of her hair with my free hand.

Yoona caught my hand before it returned to my side. She interlaced her fingers with mine.

‘Come on.’ i directed her, tugging slightly as I led her over to the bathroom.

‘It’s time to get you cleaned up sweetheart.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.7K 167
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗌' 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗍 : 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒 ❪ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 ❫.
24.2K 759 31
❝𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜, 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣,❞ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘩𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮...
165K 2.9K 119
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗌' 𝗲𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 ❪ 𝐉𝐈-𝐖𝐎𝐎 ❫. © 𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗥𝗬�...
721 81 21
𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯. ⚠️