collided hearts → jj

By bellsah_

❛it's hard to be just friends with someone you fell in love with❜ Indigo was fun, full of life, and breathtak... More

introduction
synopsis & playlist
1: scared cupcake
2: my little june bug
3: housekeeping
4: you like this position
5: so whipped
7: act frickin normal

6: terrible liar

188 3 1
By bellsah_

I'm rudely awoken in the morning by the roaster I have a love-hate relationship with. Without opening my eyes I can feel a heavy weight on my body. I slowly peel my eyes open seeing a mop of blonde locks on top of me. 

JJ's body somehow ends up on top of my small frame. I'm not sure how. 

I immediately let out a groan trying to move his body but he's too heavy and won't budge. I try to slip from underneath him but again fail. 

"JJ" she groans poking his chest. He twitches slightly from the movement.

"Seriously J get the fuck off" I huff shaking his body. His eyes snap open and a grin takes over his whole face.

"Aw I thought you'd like my body on top of yours" he smirks and shifts his body weight onto his arms and hovers above my body. 

I didn't reply instead I place my hand on his jawline and slowly drag my finger down from his jaw to his neck then his chest all while staring into his eyes giving my best seductive look. JJ's eyes almost pop out of their sockets as my finger keeps on getting lower and lower on his abdomen. 

"Fuckkkkk" he groans lowly. I grin to myself about just how easy it was to get him all excited. My thought is proven when a second later I feel something poke through his boxers. 

I hold in a laugh trying my hardest to seem sexy but the situation is simply too laughable.

"This is my new favorite way to wake up" he grins happily.

"JJ Junior is getting a little too excited" I let out the laugh I've been holding in as I slip from underneath his body. I watch him fall face-first onto the bed and groan into the pillow. 

"I hate you" he growls removing his head from the pillow and sitting up.

"Aw bite me" I say standing up and beginning to clean around the Chateau, I pick up empty beer bottles and half-smoked joints. 

"I need a cold shower" he huffs before moving off the couch, but not before adjusting his shorts. I snicker at his action. 

JJ's halfway to the bathroom when he stops in his trail and turns his heels around, "Since I'm already about to shower you may as well join me, we'll save water" he says with a wink.

I give him an unimpressed look, "I would call you an imbecile but that'd be cruel as you wouldn't be able to spell it" I snort at the confused look on his face.

"Jokes on you I don't know what that word is" he snarls with a smile.

I waltz over to knock on John B's bedroom door and after a second I cautiously open the door and smile seeing him sitting up on his bed. I quickly step towards him taking a seat beside him on the bed.

I visibly winced at the sight of his massive black eye.

"Hey how you feeling" I send him a soft smile just happy he's still alive. "Uh a little groggy but I'll survive" he answers honestly raking his hair back. I quickly embrace him in a tight hug with my emotions taking over. 

"Did JJ stay?" he asks breaking the contact.

A smile rises to my face in amusement, "He's in the bathroom, might be a while" I almost laugh.

"Yeh I'm not gonna question it" John B smiles knowing how weird our dynamic was.

We stay in his bedroom going over last night's events until JJ waltzs into the room in a fresh change of clothes and wet hair. He plonks his body down on the bed about to fall asleep again. 

"JJ get up" John B pushes his body as he was about to doze off.

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk" he lets out.

"You have work in 15 minutes blondie" Indigo informs the clueless boy as he jolts up and scrambles to his feet running out the door after shouting goodbye.

Leaving John B alone I get ready for the day choosing a pale yellow bikini that shows off my tan lines. I chuck on my favorite pair of denim jean shorts and continue cleaning up around the small house as John B makes us breakfast. 

"Get decent, sweetie. We need to talk" Both of us hear being called behind them. We whip our heads around to see Sherif Peterkin walking into the small house.

"Oh Indigo darling, how are you," the Sherif asks me sweetly. Peterkin is semi-aware of my home situation as she'd stopped by a few times to check on my welfare. She knew I didn't enjoy going home but no one knew what really went down in the house. 

"I'm good Sherif thank you" I smile politely.

"Would you give us a minute sweetie, I need to have a chat with your pal John B".

I nod looking over to John B who sends me a small smile telling me he'll be okay.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Look, I'm callin' it off. All right" John B voices as he paces around outside where we're sitting. I'm positioned next to Kie who's softly playing the bongos. Pope's sitting opposite us with JJ leaning on an old table near us.

"Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS" he explains further before receiving a bunch of questions.  

"And you believed her?" JJ questions.

"Yes, I believe her, JJ" John B says growing slightly aggregated.

"An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop" the blonde boy responds and skims a rock into the water in front of him

"All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out" John B rasies his voice ever so slightly trying to get his point across. "It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun"

JJ scoffs at his best friend "You know what I should have done? Just let Topper drown your ass" he continues to skim the rocks.

The rest of us choose to stay silent for the time being not wanting to add fuel to the brewing fire.

 "Topper was gonna drown me?

"Sure looked like it" JJ snickers getting up from the table.

"Funny" John B deadpans.

"Have you looked in a mirror?" JJ  moves closer to where John B's standing.

"Tell me some more. Come on" John B eggs the boy on as JJ leans against the post of the run-down open shed.

"They always win, don't they man?" the blonde punches a random object in his way.

"Look, it's okay!" Kie adds in trying to de-escalate the situation

"No, it's not okay! It is not! They don't want us to go down into the marsh. That means there's something valuable down there, and you know it" JJ waves his arms in the air as John B has a stoic look on his face.

"And I understand why you don't wanna go... You're the golden boy. You got way too much to risk" he says looking directly at Pope.

"And you...you're already rich as fuck anyway" he shrugs his shoulders looking at Kie.

"But me, you, and June, man, we got nothin' to lose!" I make eye contact with the boy sending him a small smile. "I know it didn't use to be that way for you guys" 

"I don't want to talk about this" John B says with the same stoic look on his face.

"I'm with J what have we got to lose?" I voice shrugging her shoulders with a bored look on my face.

"I don't want to talk about it" John B repeats angrily. 

"So that's it?" JJ asks his best friend who walked over to him. "Just get out of my way bro" he pushes JJ to walk past him.

"John B listen to me. I have a plan" This stops the boy from walking away as JJ walks closer. 

"You got the key to Cameron's big boat, right?" JJ asks as John B works for Ward Cameron giving him access to his boat when needed.

"There's scuba gear. We borrow that, and then we go down to the wreck this afternoon, and that's what's gonna save you, man" JJ explains his idea with a hand placed on John B's shoulder.

"You don't see rich kids going into foster care, do you" JJ muses as John B simply stares into the distance.

"Well I guess that's the plan," I say getting up from my position on the couch and making my way inside in search of food as my stomach was begging for food. Kie followed me inside making me smile desperately in need of some girl time.

We comfortably sat crisscrossed opposite each other on the pull-out couch, "Is something happening between John B and you?" I innocently ask Kie who simply shrugs her shoulder until I give her a knowing look. 

"Fine! Okay, honestly I don't really know" she answers honestly.

"I don't know why but I kinda ship it" I giggle.

"But Ind you know the rule" 

"Who cares about the rule if you have feelings for him, what's the big deal?" I try to reason as Kie's face turns serious.

"This rule is important for me, I don't want anything interfering with my friendship with you guys"

I smile sweetly at my best friend's words. 

"What the hell is going on between JJ and you" 

"Nothin' Kie you know we're just friends" I explain like I do whenever she asks me.

"Something feels different like you both have taken the flirting up a notch" 

I quickly shake her head "I haven't really noticed" I say simply.

"I swear to god every time I look at him, his eyes are already on you. He's giving the 'I wanna fuck you eyes'" Kie wiggles her eyebrows up and down

I let out a laugh, "I doubt that's the case" 

"How can you not see it? It's painfully obvious" she groans.

Kie is always saying the boys in the group all had a thing for me but I say the exact same about Kie. 

"Uh sorry to interrupt girl talk but we're going," Pope says as he enters the house staring at the girls sitting. 

"Let's roll" I jump up excitedly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
71.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...