Lettie

By the_hart_twins

COMPLETE ✅ Born into the Romano family after seven generations of no females birthed, Scarlett Isabelle Roma... More

hi
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
covers
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilogue
first and final bonus chapter
bonus bonus bonus
bonus bonus bonus-2

eighteen

43.4K 1K 416
By the_hart_twins

Lots of drama ahead :)

The next day, Athene was the one to drop her off at school.

Though Lucius knew what happened, he didn't say a word to anyone. It was his and Lettie's private conversation, he wasn't about to be a damn snitch.

Besides, Arturo and Delilah were going to find out what happened anyways.

There were video and audio cameras present in the whole elementary school building, except the bathroom with no blind spots for the children's protection.

Evan and Damon were in first grade so they would be there to watch over Lettie too since now they were not sick anymore. Not that she needed it. Lettie was perfectly capable of defending herself against bullies with her wittiness and the punches she could throw thanks to her brothers. She was no pushover.

As soon as Lettie walked through the doors of the school, she was tackled into a hug by two boys much bigger than her.

"Lettie!" Evan and Damon cheered at their little cousin.

"Evie! Damie!" Lettie squealed and jumped on them, hugging them tight.

Since Evan and Damon were closer to her in age, she was more close to them than the triplets.

"Hi Lettie! I'm so excited now we can have lunch together and you can be friends with all of our friends too!" Damon giggled in excitement.

The twins radiated pure genuine joy at their little cousin- or well, sister being there with them.

"Me too, damie! But I want to two to meet my new friends first." Lettie pouted.

"We can do that, it's okay Lettie." Evan reassured and grabbed her hand in his while Damon grabbed her other one.

"Bye bye auntie thena!" The twins waved and started pulling Lettie further inside.

"Bye mommy!" Lettie giggled as she ran off with the twins.

Jamie, Hestia and Zeus spotted Lettie skipping towards them, holding on to the hands of kids definitely older than them.

Jealousy burned through each of their veins.

"Who are they?" Hestia asked with a frown, not liking her new friend holding someone else's hand.

"Hi tia! Hi Jamie! Hi zeus! These are my brothers, Evan and Damon! Evie, damie these are my best friends, Tia, Jamie and Zeus!" She giddily introduced.

Evan and Damon had their eyes narrowed at the three kids, assessing if they were worthy enough of being their baby sisters' friends.

"Hey." Damon politely greeted while Evan didn't say anything.

Lettie was oblivious to all of it since she was too busy talking to Zeus.

"Are you okay now, Zeus? You're not sick anymore right? You won't turn red today?" She worriedly asked.

As expected, pink blush creeped up his neck, reaching his ears.

"I'm okay." He shyly answered her. He couldn't understand why he was so shy only around her.

"Oh that's good!" She chirped retreating to her brothers' side.

"Your brothers are creepy." Hestia snobbily scowled at Evan and Damon.

"And you're a brat." Evan snorted as he threw an arm around Lettie's shoulder.

"Hey! Tia, my brothers are not creepy and Evie, Tia is not a brat. Now say sorry to each other or I wont talk to both of you." Lettie frowned as she moved away from them and side hugged Damon.

"I'm sorry." Hestia moodily said. Lettie glared at Evan when he didn't speak.

"Fine. I'm sorry.... brat." Evan sneered and he added the last part very quietly, so Lettie wouldn't hear. She didn't. Hestia did.

Lettie looked satisfied as she gave them both a hug.

Jamie and Zeus just stared longingly. They wanted a hug too but unfortunately, Evan and Damon ushered her away towards their friend group, which consisted of the three kids they met the previous day and a few other ones.

"Lettie! These are our friends, that's Mirabelle, then Shanie, then this is Tristan, jake and Noah." Evan giddily introduced.

Mirabelle was the girl who has called her friends losers, shanie was the girl who called her a freak and Tristan was the nice boy who was with them.

"Did you know Mirabelle and Tristan are twins? Just like me and Evan!" Damon told her.

So that was why Tristan was with the girls. It was a shame. Tristan was a very nice boy while Mirabelle was a brat.

"Guys, this is our baby sister." Damon proudly told them.

Then Lettie spoke up.

"Evie, Damie, you're friends with bullies?" She quietly asked.

"They're not bullies Lettie, why, did any of them bully you? Don't lie. " Evan asked angrily.

"Yeah, Mira called my friends losers and Shanie called me ugly and a freak." The girls looked scared now.

"And Tristan? Did he do anything?" Damon asked.

She shook her head as Evan, the angry one out of the twins stepped forward to try to hit the girls for troubling his baby sister.

Lettie stopped him.

"You don't hit girls Evie! They're your friends, just tell them to stop bullying and maybe they would stop." She shook her head.

Evan only nodded and backed down, still glaring at the girls.

The twins escorted Lettie to her classroom since the bell was about to ring. They kissed her cheeks and walked off to their class.

"Why were your brothers mad?" Jamie curiously asked.

"The girls that came up to us yesterday are their friends. I told them what they did and they got mad at them for that." She shrugged.

"Will they beat them up for it?" Zeus asked in a nonchalant tone.

"No Zeus. I told them not to." Lettie laughed.

"Shouldn't have." Zeus grumbled.

The teacher arrived and hushed them all. Their day till lunch went fine and the group of friends headed to the playground to have lunch.

Evan and Damon along with their other friends except Mirabelle, Shanie and Tristan went to look for lettie in her classroom.

Tristan was in the restroom when Mirabelle and Shanie walked to the playground in rage.

"You idiot! We don't have friends because of you anymore and my twin doesn't talk to me!" Mirabelle screamed in anger, tears streaming down her face.

Lettie felt bad for her until Mirabelle pushed her to the ground and kicked her hard in the stomach, twice.

Her friends immediately stood up in her defense and were about to hit her for hitting lettie when she stood up shakily, still winded from the kick and punched Mirabelle hard in the face.

Arturo and Delilah had arrived just in time with Evan and Damon to see some little brat kicking their precious granddaughter. They quickly made their way to the kids just as Lettie threw a punch and the teachers arrived to diffuse the fight.

(A/n Why do teachers always come after the fight has happened? Like the kids would be done beating each other up half to death and then the teacher would arrive after everything had ended lmao.)

Delilah wanted nothing but to pull the little wench from her hair and drag her out to her equally wretched parents but she had to keep her composure so she discreetly shoved the dumb kid away from her precious grandbaby.

Arturo on the other hand was proud of Lettie for throwing that punch. Mirabelle's nose was broken. Then worry filled him when he saw his granddaughter bleeding from her temple, clutching her stomach in pain. Tears rolled down her eyes as she tried to stay strong.

"Princess!" He called to her. Lettie's head snapped up and she saw her grampa and gramma standing there while Evan and Damon were restrained in the guards arms who were stopping them from beating Mirabelle up.

"Grampa, gramma" She whimpered making grabby hands at them, almost bringing tears to their eyes.

Arturo quickly scooped her up in his arms and she buried her head in his neck. It was like a dam finally broke as Lettie started whimpering and softly sobbing in his neck.

He rocked her back and forth, murmuring sweet encouraging words in her ear as he signalled two of his guards to take Evan and Damon in the car.

"Grampa my tummy hurts." She quietly whimpered.

He turned to the teacher with a knowing look that clearly stated he wanted to meet this girl's parents. Delilah rubbed Lettie's back gently and kissed her hair.

They quickly took her to their car and told the driver to take them to the Romano's warehouse so they could get her checked by their personal doctor and knowing she would want her father and mother there.

The whole way, both the twins and the grand parents tried to calm her down but had no luck of doing so.

"You just wait, Lettie. I'm going to beat her up for you." Evan snarled, his hands coiled in fists.

"I'll help." Damon had a similar expression on his face.

"I want daddy and mommy" Lettie whimpered as a small hiccup escaped her mouth.

"I know, my little darling, we're going to see your daddy and mommy soon okay?" Delilah kissed the back of her palm.

"Otay gramma" She hiccuped, snuggling into Arturo.

"It's alright, my love, you're so strong. I'm so proud of you for punching her and defending yourself! How about we all have ice cream tonight?" Arturo tried to distract her.

"I like ice cream." She sniffled.

Soon, they were at the entrance of the warehouse. Their guards opened the doors for them and they all got out of the car, with Lettie still clinging on to her grampa and Evan and Damon holding Delilah's hands.

They quickly walked in and the guards present there had surprised looks on their faces since Arturo, Delilah and even the kids looked downright raging while the princess had her neck hidded in Arturo's neck, sniffles escaping her.

One of them informed both Aries and Lucius who shot up in panic and rushed out with Athene following them. The three younger brothers were on a mission with storm, to catch Mariana's brother.

All of the grandparents and twins' attempts to calm Lettie down went down the drain when Lettie spotted her parents and her oldest brother.

She started crying again. Her tummy hurt, her head hurt- her whole body hurt, especially her arm since she fell on it.

"Daddy" She whimpered, squirming in her grandfather's arms making grabby hands at Aries who quickly complied when he saw her beat up form.

"Who the fuck had the nerve hurt my kid?" Athene growled looking at the blood on her baby.

"What the fuck happened?" Lucius seethed.

Aries was angry, but he had a bigger priority right now.

He rocked her back and forth constantly kissing her head or hands.

"It's okay baby, Dr. Blake will make everything alright, let's go see him for your ouchies yeah?" He gently asked her.

"Otay daddy." She sniffled.

He took her to Dr. Blake and the others followed behind

Dr. Blake greeted them warmly and gave a little hug to Lettie, for which she blushed and hid her face in her father's neck.

"Hey, princess, can you sit here so I can check how bad your ouchies are?" He gently coaxed but Lettie wasn't ready to move.

"Princess come on, then we can see Toni and you can have a sleep over with me today." Lucius bribed and lettie perked up at that.

She was all for sleepovers with her brothers alright.

She tapped on Aries' shoulder to put her down and he did.

Dr Blake looked her over and examined her injuries. He took Aries to the side while the rest of them fussed over Lettie.

"She doesn't seem to have a concussion, just a scratch on her head. It will need proper cleaning for two days. Her stomach is bruised, she most likely either received a hard punch or a kick there. Her arm is bruised, she seems to have fallen over it." He explained.

Anger flowed off of Aries in waves. Who had dared to hurt his princess?

Meanwhile Lettie was now in her mother's arms. Athene gently caressed Lettie's hair to calm herself and her daughter down.

"Can you tell mommy who did this to you baby?" She softly asked. Athene didn't care who it was. She would tear the person limb by limb. No one hurts her kid and gets away with it.

Lettie only shook her head and snuggled closer into her chest. Athene looked up at her oldest son and gave him a look that clearly told him to find out who it was.

Evan spoke up before lucius could move though.

"It was Mirabelle, auntie. She and her friend called Lettie names yesterday. We didn't want to be friends with her anymore because she hurt Lettie and she got angry so she hit her. She pushed her and kicked her two times." He quickly told them.

"Mirabelle, you say. What's her last name, bud?" Lucius darkly asked.

"Mhm, her last name is uh, Johnson!" Damon nodded his head vigorously.

Lucius nodded and ruffled his hair, pulling his phone out.

"Domenico. I want the whole family of Mirabelle Johnson here after you're done with the asshole. She's in the twins' class." He coldly ordered.

"Don't ask questions. I want them here by tonight. I don't care what you do and how you do it." He gritted and hung up.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Sir, someone called Garret Johnson is here to see you. He's quiet persistent." A guard informed.

Lucius smirked and texted Domenico to not bring them here anymore.

Their prey had walked in by himself.

___________

What do y'all think Lucius is gonna do?

All we can say is, Mirabelle you're in some deep deep shit.

Anyways, for people who wanted to know what Angelo did to get punched, he showed up half naked when Cole was on a zoom call for work and started singing the damn lion King theme.

I was editing and working on another book simultaneously with this one which is why I was getting annoyed too.

Love you <3

Angel and Angel's bitch~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 49.2K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
1.3M 27.2K 57
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
105K 3.4K 24
#1 in possesive #1 in onlygirl #1 in newschool 02/01/24 #1 in youngest 21/02/24 Kyrie Sage Arena is a sweet girl, with a kind heart, a quiet personal...
254K 5.9K 33
Aurora grows up with abusive foster parents until her biological father learns about her existence and steps in to save her. But what happens when 6...